Playful ghosts
45 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I managed to get some break from watching them because they are already resting.

About the slaves, I noticed that not all of them are really human. Some of them have subtle differences that can be hard to notice. There are children with sharp claw, one particular with long canine, there is also this one old man with feathered hair. I don't exactly know what that means, but surely Eve might know. Ohh he's not here, he's taking care of the food with the others.

The trio want me to make an appearance, but I decline. Imagine this, you're escaping desperately and when you thought you're already safe you're actually in the domain of a monster. What will you do? 

I want the situation to calm down a bit before appearing because I know that it will cause panic. They are stressed and tired after all. 

For the meantime I let the Leah and the others to entroduce me as the owner of this place and that I don't have much time to introduce myself. This might cause dissatisfaction to the slaves, but I got more important things to do.

The trio did as I told them, they are managing the people while I'm planning how I should attract them.

I'm thinking of making a commotion in the forest to get their attentions and I just hope that it will work. If not, then plan b. Actually I don't have a plan b, but I just thought that it sounds cool.

I wonder if the ghosts can scream, I mean they do groan sometimes. I do have another interesting idea and it's an idea that I know will not work in the current moment. It's making my ghost replicate a cry of help. Don't call me cruel, but I'm planning to use a girly voice and a child's voice because they attract more attentions and concerns. Unfortunately I can't do them right now.

-sigh- I stretch my body because of how tired my body was, but it's still not the time to sleep. I still need to do some minor harassment at them.

I have this in mind for a long time now, but can my ghosts posses a dead body? Maybe a tree? 

I heard of similar stories like that and want to try it, but so far I don't know if it's true.

I curiously ordered one of my ghost to posses a tree and it resulted in a failure. What am I expecting, honestly.

Nvm, I still gotta harass those traders.

I then aranged some group of normal ghosts, approximately 20 of them.

Once I'm ready I sent them to the perimeter of the slavers camp. It didn't take them long to arrive at the place.

The camp is currently under patrol of some tired sleepless guards and so it's easy for my ghosts to sneak in. 

I don't want to do something aggressive, I just want to mess up with them. Something like cutting their hairs is enough. 

You know what's worse than physical wound? That's right, injury on trust. I'm hoping that what I'm doing will make them cautious against each other.

Let's look for our first target! Ohh there's only one girl in this camp, I do wonder how much she like her hair.

If you're wondering where the ghosts are hiding, they are underground. They are ghosts so they pass through material things.

One of the ghosts entered the place and looked for a sharp blade. Soon I found a dagger with more than the sharpness I needed. 

Ghosts under normal circumstances are not capable of using daggers and other things, but using that thing about how the attraction become stronger the more individual parts are separated allow them to partially use material things with skills that even children will laugh at them. 

But considering that they are ghosts, it can be pretty impressive. The ghost slowly got closer silently and it cleave the dagger at the hair of the poor girl. Of course it will wake everyone up, but it's just fine by me because the hair is not the only thing I'm messing around.

I'm going to steal some items from their caravan and also some food products they may have. Then I put out some of them lying arround at random tents. There are other tents I can't enter tho because of strong presence inside them.

The ghost responsible for knocking out the guards is already done. The others quickly came in and took some supplies. After that they split into two groups, the first one will bring items back to the dungeon while the second one will scatter the remaining items at random tents.

Surely we have to also knock out the patrolling people and put them on a sleeping position. 

Once we're done, I immediately sent a group of 3 ghosts to attack the camp. Unlike the previous group, this one is not hiding their presence and ghost mana are leaking from their bodies.

"Attacks! " 

Shouts broke out from everywhere

It quickly alarmed everyone and there's a particular angry shout of a girl mixed in. They go out of their tents without caring if they are naked or not. All that's in their mind is to protect the camp. They surely noticed everything, but they don't have enough time as the ghosts already attacked everyone.

With their efforts they managed to take one man down, tho they also die. I also made them act wild to prevent other people from thinking that they are intelligent. They are not intelligent, but they are not pure instinct either.

Unlike the past, I don't feel much regret to lose 3 units, but still they are important.

" Hmm? You're still not sleeping? " 

Leah sat on side of me and offered me some water to drink.

"Hahaha sleeps are for the weak" 

I chug down the water before giving back the wooden cup.

" Nice marksmanship" 

I complimented the cup.

" It's honestly just a cheap cup" 

Leah found it wierd

" Prize doesn't necessarily show the beauty of an art.

Prize just sometimes lower the value of an art on the face of people" 

I said.

" That's deep, It's really regrettable that you're not acting that cute like others. You'll be more huggable if you did" 

What she just said stun me.

" Is that how you really see me?" 

I don't know anymore. So she's always thinking that I'm a teddy bear? 

" Hehehehehe I'm just joking" 

I don't feel like you're joking tho, sorry small cabbage, but I have to leave this opponent in your care. It's too much for me to defeat. I will pray for your soul.

" Well, I'm going to sleep now, see you tomorrow" 

She walked away with a wave of a hand. 

Ohh Eve, I don't know how you can survive this partner of yours.

I think I should also sleep too now. I returned to the wing decor shop and shocked to see lots of innocent cabbages drunk. 

Wtf? Even i don't dare to drink, but this little children are drunk with more than I can dream of. Maybe I should've put a restriction for them.

Troublesome, I carried them and put them on bed and clean the mess afterwards. I will surely give them some good scolding tomorrow. 

I goes to my room after cleaning the mess up. Don't call me wierd, but it's my hobby now to sleep with headset.

Good night

I drift in to my dream world.

(((( Please do let me know of any grammatical errors))))

3