Chapter 11
242 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Argen blinked as he heard a womanly voice and walked out of the room. "Sorry, mom I had a weird dream..." He said looking around and seeing his father getting ready for his new job.

"It's ok sweety, but please try and be more responsible with your time... now go to school, we're visiting grandma today," Argen's mother said as Argen, slightly confused looking down at his fully dressed body, just nodded and got his backpack.

"I love you, sweetie," Argen's mother said pulling him into a hug as, without him noticing, a tear fell from his eye. Argen's mother smiled softly as she wiped it off and sent Argen off to school.

"Mother..." A child said as the illusion was blown away and La Llorona was standing there with her hair down covering her face as she looked at the slow walking Argen who was making his way to the sea.

"The other two are trying to escape... they need to be punished," The child said with no emotion as La Llorona flashed toward the wood, where Lee was running with Megan in stride as he helped her go through the woods.

"We can't leave Argen!" Megan yelled as she looked back seeing the hundreds of children crawling on all fours toward them with their red glowing eyes shining as if tracking them.

"If we tried to get him they would get us!... Damn it how did we even get in this situation!?" Lee yelled mostly to himself as he was grabbed from his ankle and fell against a trunk and slammed his head against it.

"Crap," Megan said as the children crawled all over the fallen lee and dragged his limp body back toward the beach. The rest, looking over and seeing her injured and terrified form, smiled widely as they crawled toward her as well.

Not wanting to be dragged away, Megan used all her remaining energy to stand up and run away, all the way until she reached the roadside gas station.

"Am I safe?" Megan said to herself as the lights of the Gas station turned off just as she slammed and locked the door.

"Mother keeps all her children safe..." A child said as the lights flickered on and off again revealing his small drowned form. "S-Stay away..." Megan tried to say as the room turned cold and she saw her breath in front of her, indicating how cold it had truly gotten.

"Mother wants children... who are you to say no?" the child said stepping forward as Megan stepped back, hitting the wall and desperately grasping anything that could be there. The child continued to walk without any emotion in his expression before the lights flickered once again and disappeared.

Megan fell down with her legs shaking and her heart pounding as she saw the lights had once again turned on and it seemed none of the monsters from earlier were here.

Megan, perhaps due to the adrenaline, managed to slowly make her way back to the beach, just in time to see a glowing silvery aura flailing dangerously around a floating Argen.

"You want to have everything right?! All my pain! All my sorrow! Go ahead and have it! But don't ever impersonate my mother... I am the Son Of A-" Argen said as Megan blacked out from pain...

...(Before Argen woke up in the real world)...

"Sam... is everything alright?" Argen asked his best friend as they snuck a peek at the girl's locker room.

"What do you mean buddy?" Sam asked as he tightened his tie. This was something that he always did, except... why did it feel like he had never done this before... and he was too proper... what was going on?

"What's wrong Argen?" Sam said looking at his friend who had gone quiet. Argen tried to say something but in the next second shrugged and got up. "We should get to class, peeping on girls isn't a good pastime."

"Peeping?" Sam said as the surroundings changed into a classroom without Argen noticing. "I don't recall what this means..."

Argen looked at his friend with a confused expression, "I love you sweetie" A voice said in his head and his expression changed into a soft smile as he was once again distracted from the problem he had noticed.

"Have a good day Argen... I'm sure your mother must love you..." Sam said as he walked away, the class had ended, though Argen had no recollection of it ever starting...

As Argen got home he stopped quickly feeling a hug from behind. "How was your day sweetie?" Argen's mother asked as Argen, finally done with it shrugged her off. "What's going on?..." Argen asked looking at the blurry image of the woman.

"What do you mean sweetie?" The woman said as Argen, this time with an angry expression took off the tie that was hooked onto his collar...

"W-What do you me-" The woman started to say before the illusion crumbled and Argen stood there looking at the ocean, except he was looking at a small boy sitting in the sand and crying.

"You wanted to be my mother right?" Argen asked as the boy crumbled and flashed away into silver light that started to funnel itself around Argen, whose aura was beginning to get even more dangerous, Tears streaming down the 11-year-olds face...

...

"Hm... Percy Jackson huh?... he has visited a few times... wait... what's this?" Kronos said as he looked beyond his prison in Tarturas and seeing a boy with silver shining hair starting down as he floated upon the air.

"Haha..." Kronos let out a small chuckle. He hadn't known anything like this, but seeing the aura it was very obvious who's kid this was.

"What is it, Sir?" Luke asked confused by Kronos's change in mood. Kronos showed luke his vision and started to talk.

"Those type of people are the type of people you need to look out for," Kronos said as they saw Argen continuing to float in the air.

"Hm?... What do you mean?" Luke asked confusedly. Sure he saw Argen rising in the air and having a silvery aura around him, but he didn't understand why he was supposed to avoid him.

"Those types of people... the people that are built on rage... if you had my sight... his entire foundation is built on concealed rage and pain... he probably doesn't even feel it... those types of people... should be avoided at all costs..." Kronos said remembering one of the people who had given him the most trouble, not Zeus, or any of the big three, But Rhea.

She had been able to conceal her rage and pain she felt each time he ate a child until she eventually blew up, destroying half of his titan/monster army before he had ever fought any of the Olympians, something that no one had ever known...

8