Chapter 23
204 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey!" Annabeth's voice reached Argen's ears as she hit the table with her hand. He was simply seated with his cabin mates, ignoring everything around him in peace. Behind Annabeth was Percy, who had come to congratulate Argen on finishing his quest. Argen, looking toward them as his eyes adjusted to the color, sighed as he saw Annabeth's angry expression.

"What?" He asked with an annoyed tone as she slightly shrank back not expecting the response. Then, after the shock, sat down next to him with Percy.

"What do you mean what? Don't you want to hear how our quest went!?" Annabeth yelled, blatantly ignoring the rule of the tables.

"What's there to hear about? The great son of Poseidon saved everyone with the help of his friends Annabeth and Grover... Thank you for blessing me with your presence Mr. and Mrs. gods" Argen said sarcastically as finished his food.

"Sorry... I just don't feel all that great right now... And Sam's not even here to keep me entertained..." Argen sighed as he left the tables, leaving Annabeth and Percy in slight shock.

"Well, that was rude..." Annabeth said with a slightly concerned look but still complaining.

"Someone died... Maybe we should give him some time" Percy suggested as Argen's eyes looked back at him with jealousy hidden in them.

'Aren't you a mistake as well?... Why do you get to smile...: Argen thought before turning his head and heading to the one place he knew he wouldn't have to talk to someone.

'Oh right... it was my birthday that day... haha... how ironic, guess I'm 12 now' Argen thought as he swung open the doors to the training arena where, sure enough, Luke was swinging a sword against a dummy, hacking it to pieces with his black and silver looking blade.

*Pow*

Argen retracted his hand as he held one of two pistols. The bow had turned into these after last night, and instead of turning it back, he kept it like this, it almost fit his mood.

"Hey luke... didn't get to talk to you when I came back... and I still don't, just need a place to chill for a bit," Argen said as he went to the other side and set up a few dummies.

Luke glanced over at Argen every so often as the boy took a few steps away, holding the silver blocks at his side. The thing about the bow had been infinite arrows. There was no need to have arrows as when you pulled back the string an arrow would appear there.

"You... ok?" Luke asked with a strained expression as his master's plans with Ares had failed when Percy had beaten him... a puny god.

"I'm doing all right," Argen said as he pulled the trigger, blowing up the dummy as he infused his moon aura into the bullet.

'Why's he being so cold right now? Before this he was trying to talk to anyone he coud… Annoying kid' Luke thought to himself as for the next hour or so they said nothing.

'Ugh… I'll get him later, First Percy' He thought leaving the arena just as Megan had walked in with her usual black leggings and hoodie on, looking at Argen with a soft smile on her face.

"I'm surprised, With your mother and all, Who knew you'd use guns?" She said as Argen blew the heads off 3 dummies, the bullet zigzagging in the air…

"Be careful what you say, It's supposed to stay a secret" Arefgen answered with a sigh as he walked to the side and sat down on the bench with Megan. "Are you… alright? And don't say that usually bullshit where you pause and say you're fine"

Argen, hearing her words sighed and looked toward the ground. "I don't know… I feel normal… Just tired… I gue-... What are you doing?" Argen suddenly asked as Megan's hand had grabbed his head, pulling him into a hug.

"Keep going idiot," Megan said, stroking Argen's soft silver hair with an affectionate smile as he widened his eyes. "Uhh… Megan… Aren't you being way too affectionate?... This is weird for you… Are you possessed?" Argen asked, receiving an elbow to his ribs before Megan continued to stroke his hair.

"Well if you can't talk to your mother often I'll be there instead… I-It's only because I feel bad for you… Don't get the wrong idea" Megan quickly said coughing before continuing.

Argen froze, ensed before smiling softly without Megan noticing… "Thanks…" He said softly as he closed his eyes, drifting to sleep…

"Huh?... Where am I" Argen said looking around at the dark woods, though the ski looks weird. All around him were different types of trees, as well as animals who were staring at him.

"Aww, You're so cute!~" A woman's voice reached Argen's ears as the said woman came into view. Well… not exactly, the woman was shrouded in silver aura, or the moon aura he was familiar with, not allowing him to see her face.

"I am less than happy about the girl hugging you right now… But I can ignore it for now" The woman said in an almost jealous voice as Argen was whisked towards her, his head resting in her breasts.

"Hm, This is better right? Much more comfortable" the woman smiled, well at least he thought she was smiling, and started to stroke his hair just like Megan was doing outside of wherever this was.

"Now you have no need to be afraid…" The woman said leaning her face close and kissing the surprised Argen.

"Oh? Was that your first kiss! Yay! I'll take other first as well"

"No… It wasn't" Argen said still shocked as the woman looked down at him, the silver light bending as if she was pouting. "I know I know, those disgusting girls from your job, Don't worry I tortured all of those bitches slowly, they cried as they were ripped apart piece by piece, their families as well, No one touches what's mine without permission"

Argen slightly gulped as the moon aura radiated a soft loving vibe as she said all that. "U-Uh… miss… what are you talking about?" Argen decided to ask  before he felt a small pull at his back.

"Ah man… It;s time for you to leave already… Well don't worry, we'll see each other again my love" The woman said, kissing him on the cheek before he started floating off. "Don't worry about that little girl Artemis so much!" Was the last words he heard as he left the space.

"I must say, the kid does have potential… but you just might scare him away with that personality of yours" A man dressed in a silver suit said looking at the woman.

"Ugh, you Egyptians always talk shit but never think about your own actions, Wasn't one of your kings… oops pardon me, PhArOpH's a little boy?... Now leave me alone, I have more pictures to hand up" The woman finished as she opened a door that wasn't there before, opening the way to a room filled with pictures of Argen all the way from the time he was 10 years old…

"Crazy bitch… I guess I can see what the others are doing, Not that anything will happen with those 5 locked up... hm wonder if nut wants to gamble again... " The man mumbled as he disappeared in a stream of silver light..

Argen woke up full of energy, the circles under his eyes gone, only the calming sound of a heart beating was enough for him to know he was awake.

"Good you're up, now let's go, It's past dinner… we could get misunderstood" Megan said helping him up as she walked away. That's when Argen Paused. 'Artemis… percy Jackson… Mistake…' Argen, looking back at the dummies, shot once more.

'It's not really fair…' He thought as they left the arena...

(A/N: I need a Megan sigh...)

4