[REWRITE] Payback
110 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turned my back towards her as she requested. Her hands softly traced the upper to lower part of my back absentmindedly as I awaited in anticipation of what she was planning on doing.

 

“What's up?" I asked her. 

“N-nothing.” She stuttered, her hand frozen in place. “I was just surprised. A-anyways, I’ll begin now.”

Her anxious, jumpy tone didn’t help ease my worries. Yet I let her do as she pleased. She started rubbing and kneading the bottom side of my shoulder blades. 

 

It felt quite nice. Her touch was gentle, but firm, and so didn’t cause any pain or discomfort while still having an effect. I let myself relax in her grip.

 

“This i-is for all those times you’ve done this for me.” She exclaimed in an obviously embarrassed tone. I do something like this from time to time to her as well whenever she complains about her back aching but it seems like those roles for today are switched.

 

Despite her demeanor, her hands remained as steady as a professional. Rhythmically kneading my back, then up to my shoulders, and then gently the neck. I felt so relaxed I didn’t even catch myself yawning in time.

 

“You can lay down if you want.” She happily suggested, seeming quite pleased with the feedback to her massage.

 

I obliged, laying on my stomach and stretching out onto the couch as she stood up. It felt a little weird, being in such a position with someone nearby. I wonder if this is how she usually feels when she lounges on the couch while I clean up or cook.

 

Not minding any of the idle thoughts and concerns going through my head, she sat with her weight onto the top of my back after climbing back onto the couch, using it to be able to better pressure and relax the points she was trying to hit over having it to do it while leaning over me from the side.

 

I enjoyed myself for a while, closing my eyes as she worked away the pain and fatigue that’s been building up the last 2 days. Apparently I was a lot more tense than I had expected. Moments before I could actually fall asleep though, her voice interrupted my daydreams.

 

“Onii-chan?” she asked in a confused tone. “Hello, Earth to Takumi? Wakey wakey.”

 

Her poking me in the back of the neck got me wide awake, though I felt too tired to really care to respond, and so kept my eyes shut. In response to me ignoring her, she decided to lay on top of me with her full weight. 

 

If it wasn't for my exhaustion I'd most likely would have reacted. Instead her large chest was firmly pressed against me with no easy way to escape. Though even if I did tell her to knock it off, she'd likely do it more just to annoy me out of spite.

 

"Hmm, he's really not awake? Well, in that case..."

 

What I didn't expect as an unintended consequence was her really believing I wasn't awake.

 

Then, as I contemplated answering back to her. I felt a sudden sensation on the side of my neck. She leaned in behind me and kissed me there, almost as small as a peck.

 

"Onii-chan, you bully." She whispered to me in a strangely seductive voice.

 

 

2