6. Doing This At School Is Not A Good Idea, But I Like It
10.2k 19 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She dragged me by my hand, not caring about the strange looks by the onlookers. It seems she was feeling a bit riled up too. I started matching her pace to make it look less weird. And we both smiled while doing something as stupid as running in the hallways to find a place for sex.

She brought me to what looked like a regular bathroom. Though it was completely empty due to the fact it was a bit hidden away, in a place most students had no reason to come to.

She pushes us into one of the male bathroom stalls in with an excited look, didn't even hesitate for a moment to take off my pants.

"Haah, finally." She said with an almost manic voice.

She pulled down her pants and sat atop of my lap. Putting my hand on her crotch and she doing the same to me. giving a much more ferocious handjob than before. I in turn, also became a lot more forceful than yesterday, playing around a bit until I found a spot she seemed to enjoy. Within moments we were already rearing to go, as she did not even put a moment of thought before forcing my part inside the soft prison. She could not keep herself in control as she forcefully rammed into me, all the while kissing me and playing with my chest. I did the same as I played around with her perked up nipples. But every moment she seemed to squeeze harder and harder. Her kisses were also becoming stronger and more forceful as it started to feel like she tried to mouth-rape me. Leaving me little room to gasp for breath.

As the sensation continued, just before I climax she squeezed down extremely tight, forcing out overy bit of cum I had to give. She looked at me dazedly, with a very satisfied expression. I looked at the time on my phone, wanting to say that break is almost over. But as if she'd read my mind, she put my phone away and said "Can't we just skip the next class?"

Without a furture moments thought I agreed. Class can go to hell for all I care.

Hearing the bell, she was already down on her knees in for of me as she started sucking me off. first playing with my exposed shaft with her tongue, then slowly leading it deeper inside her mouth. The new experince, feeling the damp inside and her perfect lips on it made me only want to give her the biggest load I could give. As she was caressing my dick, I started thrusting slowly inside. Pleased, her face came closer to my base as my member seemed to be hitting her throat.

"I'm cumming." I said as I easily gave in to the sensation, trying to warn her beforehand.

But she just kept going and, as I came, sucked out and swallowed every bit of it, giving me an expression that said not to worry about it.

Even after I came she had not stopped, but only slowed down as to not hurt me. Only teasing it to slowly make it grow bigger again, as the cycle once again repeats.

We kept having sex until the next period started, at which point we decided to both say we're feeling a little ill, and resumed our activities back at home.

'At least I got to deliver the homework', I absentmindedly thought as we headed back home arms linked and kissing.

149