27a. Uncertain feelings [Ushiro route]
777 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She fidgeted quietly with the unopened buttons of her damaged uniform with unsteady hands. She had a nervous blush radiating from her cheeks, her green eyes darted away from mine as she started to expose herself to me.

I tensed up, not sure where to look or what to think. I felt completely caught off-guard, freezing me to the spot. I felt torn up inside thinking about what could happen, my curiosity and conscience fighting one another leaving me in a state of turmoil.

Each time a button opened I could see her hesitating to go to the next one if only for a second each time. Occasionally she shifts her eyes quickly over to me for reassurance.

With the last button coming undone, I was able to see the wedge between her breasts and the sides of them. I felt a pang of guilt after I wished to myself that I wanted to see more. Despite my reluctance to acknowledge it, I've been enjoying the perverse scene before me.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her small tits. 

"You don't have to hold back." She said quietly, as her heart thumped loud and unsteadily, showing how nervous she was. I started gently feeling around, trying to be careful with her still wounded body. A cute moan escaped her mouth which made her look away embarrassed. As I started messing around more with her, I could feel the sound of her breathing grow ragged, interchanging between deep breaths and sharp panting.

I caught myself enjoying it. An alarm went off in my head, screaming to me that what I did was wrong. I was suddenly halted in my movements in shock. 

An image flashes in my mind. What would Chiori feel if I did this? The thought terrified me of what would happen.

On the other hand, I was tempted to know more. See where it goes.

Ushiro could see me hesitate, her expression turned from expectation into being slightly irked, as if asking "What's the hold up?". After a moment, she sighed, and locked her legs around my waist, keeping me from escaping.

"Scared?" she asked in a provocative, but gentle tone. Possibly thinking I wasn't used to being in tense situations. Once more she grabbed my hand to guide me, letting me explore her body. Even as I put up slight resistance her grip only got stronger, forcing me to move along. She was way stronger than her looks would suggest.

"I think it's too early for us to do this." I meekly replied, trying to think of an excuse. "We barely know-" As I tried to finish, she tugged strongly at my arm, causing my body to just barely not collapse on top of her. She latched her arms on top of my head and forced me into a kiss. As I felt my knees buckle she quickly forced my hips downward with her legs locked around me. She held her finger in front of my lips, and winked at me in a cutesy gesture.

I really wanted to know how serious she was about this. I steeled my resolve and stripped her down further, starting with her skirt. I took my time pulling it down to gauge her reaction. I wasn't sure what to expect, maybe I'd hoped she would be as hesitant as I was, or just putting on a front. But there wasn't anything of the sort. She seemed to enjoy it, in fact. 

But why me?  What is it that got her so interested in me to begin with?

She let me ogle her, touch her up and strip her without hesitation. With excitement she watches my every move, having no intention to stop me. 

Still, whatever concerns I had vanished quickly, and I decided to keep on going to see just how far she's willing to go, and just see where it goes from here. I knew what I was doing was unforgiveable, but at that moment, I couldn't care less.

And whether I would regret it or not is for a future me to solve.

 

3