T H R E E – O M E G A
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

__________
Dionnaire's Point of View

× × × × × × × ×
one day before
the hunting season

 

 

"Argh, I hate this world!" Petre, my fellow inmate, lamented, stabbing his tasteless mashed potato in the process.

"I second demotion." I chimed while chewing slowly the meat that taste like rubber. I bet this thing had already expired.

"I hate you both." Sayyid deadpanned.

I glared at him and my Arabian roommate just stuck his tongue out me which I immediately caught between my fingers. I grab the fork on my plate and attempted to stab his pinkish muscle but he pushed me off and evading his pending death.

He glared. "You sadistic bastard, I'm into vanilla and not in this kind of shit!" He fumed and sent me a middle finger which I returned with the same action.

"Really, I thought you're into ugly, fat, bastards like those on hentais. Aren't you fucking Watson?" Petre inserted while side eyeing our fat prison guard making me laugh out loud. Fuck that was good one.

"I rather fuck a baton than his small dick so shut up you Hitler twink or I will have you be gang bang by those inmates on section B!" Sayyid threatened with humor lace on his voice but Petre just rolled his eyes not even bothered.

We are all criminals here whether we like it or not and threats like that were like love letters to us. We're used to it. I am used to it. Honestly, I'm even shocked how I immediately adapted the environment of this place. I should put that on my resume someday. If someday is going to even exist for a person whose going to die tomorrow. Ohemgee, I'm going to die but here I am eating an expired meat. Like I said, easily to adapt.

Don't mind me, I'm just amusing myself before the grim reaper decided to visit me with his skeleton chariot as he waved my death flag! Fuck! Fuck! Deep breathe, Dion. Deep breathe. Let's forget about that and focus teasing the annoying Arabian man.

"Aren't you also a twink, Sayyid?" I chuckled as my eyes roamed his lean figure.

Toni Sayyid was a beautiful Arabian man. Fan liked lashes curved on his upturned amber eyes with long and asymmetrical nose that's one of the feature of his race, thin pink lips raised mischievously, black short curls sat on the top of his heart shaped faced and his delicious caramel skin glistening under the fluorescent.

"Shut up, Taco fag!" He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention towards the man seated next to him who jab him with his elbow.

Keith Petre. The Canadian - German inmate was also a beauty. He ruffled his short blonde hair that he styled in a quiff and the almond shaped, baby blue eyes of his looked at Sayyid with ridicule. His small button nose snorted from the Arabian's statement. He also bit his red full lips to stop himself from commenting. Lastly, light freckles had scattered all over his round face and fair skin but that just added on his charm. And like what Sayyid said, he was a twink due to his skinny figure. In fact, all of us in this section look like twinks with a touch of femininity. Androgynous is the word. So I don't have a problem with his insult.

"*chuckle.* For your information, you are also a fag if you like being dicked - by a small dick." I giggled when the caramel skinned man threw his hard carrot stick at me.

"T-tom-mo-row-w. I-I D-die." I almost jumped on my sit, startled, as the person who never spoke any sentence since I arrived on this prison suddenly said something.

Eyes bulging, "You spoke?!" Petre muttered laced with disbelief while Sayyid stood from his chair, a hand covered his mouth while the other pointed the Chinese man seated right next to me with a surprised expression. Me on the other hand, shock was an understatement, I was mad.

I grab the collars of his orange jump suit and pulled him to face me. "I spent days until it became months and done different ways which makes you obviously annoyed just for you to talk but the first sentence you enunciated was about your upcoming death and obviously mine too, bitch! So stop mentioning about those hunting season shit and stay quiet like you always do!" I blow up and caught the attention of one of the prison guards.

This hunting season crap is driving me crazy. Damn it!

"Is everything okay here?" The guard asked.

"Everything is okay. My friend right here had some anger issues that are all. We can manage it." The Hungarian man seated next to Petre who's been also quiet the whole time excused us with a smile and the stupid guard was swooned.

"I am right, guys?" He added as he looked at our two table mates gawking at our Chinese seatmate but still answered his question with a nod.

"Okay. If you got problems, don't hesitate to tell me." The guard winked at him who made him giggle and winked back while seductively flips his shoulder length black hair. What a slut.

"See you later then." The guard waved as he walking back on his guard area.

"Did I die and went to heaven cause I heard Feng talked." Sayyid whispered that we clearly heard.

"Nope and you're still in hell." Abel Vincez, the Hungarian man sarcastically said, raising one of his messy brows which one of his assets.

"And please remove your dirty hands on his collar you Salsa Hulk." He said as he helped the poor Chinese man get away from my clutches.

"Try me, bitch!" I taunted as well as making the sociopath mad for calling him bitch. His gray eyes were full of threats, messy brows formed in a straight line. His pink full lips were formed in a sneer. Faint reds manifest from his long narrow nose, his cheeks until it rose all over his oval face. Oh so scary. Ah, whatever. I huffed and let go the Chinese man named Feng Wengyan.

"Anger issues my ass. You're the one with anger issue, hot dog whore." I mocked, earning a whistle from the idiot Sayyid while Peters hold the bitch in order to calm him down as well as stop him from attacking me.

"Oh my god! Feng talked. Finally, I can now stop talking with the air." Petre cried and plead. "Please don't stop talking. The room was so boring when you still pretend to be a mute, pretty please." he added.

"You are annoying so pretending to be mute was the right thing. Expect that you are still going to talk to the air, Petre." Vincez said clearly annoyed.

I clicked my tongue. "And you can still rot in hell, Vincez. Also Petre was obviously talking to Feng not you. What are you his spokesperson? Stop being a busy body and mind your own fucking business." I countered and the Hungarian slut was gritting his teeth with anger but before we could even start killing each other Feng had already said another word halting our brawl.

"W-we. D-die. K-kill. A-alpha." Feng softly whispered that only those on are table could hear.

"What do you mean?" I questioned not understanding the context behind it.

Yes, I really want to kill those imbeciles but it was hard. They are still humans but their body composition was different. When I was on high school, I had punched an Alpha with the same stature as mine for being an asshole to my sister but it didn't affect him instead I received broken bones and detention as compensation.

The Alpha was like made of hard rock and laughed at me for my stupid action. I always wondered before if they did something to the people of their class to become like a strong, preeminent and different from us the lower class. But being a test subject for a couple of months, my eyes had fully seen the fishy things the Alpha Government had been doing and my theory before could be also a fact.

"F-feng he-hea-rd w-white r-robes." The Asian man stuttered and I could see that he was panicking inside.

I sighed.

"Calm down, Feng." I said, soothingly as the man started to sob.

Massaging his buzz cut that didn't even make him hideous in fact it made him look more exotic. His sharp, monolith black pupils were gleaming as tears started to form on it and some of them clutched on his long curved eyelashes like a ball of droplets, his red lips was trembling, his sword like brows were lowered, there was a snot on his cute nose and his adorable monkey like ears were red as well some of his pale skin. He then covered his small oval face with his hands to hide but it was obvious on his small fame which was trembling that he was crying.

"R-robe P-people s-said w-we w-weapons-s, O-o-o-me-ga.k-kill A-alphas. L-li-bi-bi-do. P-pio-io-son-ed T-they s-sys-ss-stem. F-feng N-not k-kno-wn o-oth-er W-words-ss W-was-s b-but F-feng h-hea-rd-d w-we d-def-def-ec-tives. u-useless. u-us M-must d-die. U-us. S-sec-ti-ion O-o. A-all. O-on-ly. S-sen-d-d o-o-me-ga. s-sample. O-oth-er s-sta-y d-die L-like b-ubb-b-bubb-le, p-opp-ped. R-robes e-evi-den-den-ces-s g-gone. R-robes M-must r-ran a-away. A-alphas W-will k-kill T-them. T-Toni. K-kei. b-bel. D-Dion. F-feng. N-no d-die." Feng cried. I rub his back and whispered soothing words to hush him down.

Thankfully, the guards didn't notice the commotion.

Sayyid, Petre, Vincez and I looked at each other. The four of us had a mutual understanding from what Feng have told us and we all feel dreaded from this information.

First of all, we are biological weapons that can kill Alphas. How? I don't how but as Feng said its related to libido. Sex? Possible. I really don't know.

Second, we are called omegas. According to observation I had made for the months I have stayed here, only inmates from section O had monthly check-ups and being injected with those unknown substances, so all of us here in this section can be considered as those biological weapon. Not only that, Me, Feng and Petre and a few more omegas were announced as prey during the hunting season and will be the test samples to kill the Alphas. While the others whose going to be left behind was also going to die to destroy the evidences.

Lastly and the most heart crushing information, I was all wrong. The Alpha government was not the one conducting this research and that was the worst of all. Tomorrow is the start of the hunting season and most of all was going to be the hundredth anniversary since the Alpha Government was build that also means the Emperor is going to present with the other big shot Alphas and if they heard about this were all going to die. Nirvana Island and its people will cease to exist until they find out who's behind this. Damn it!

I thought my only problem was to survive during the hunt but can't it get worst from this. Shit!

"W-what are we going to do, Dion?" Vincez asked with fear evident on his face.

Section O was consisting with only twenty five inmates with collars that can blew them out if they retaliate, so rebellion was not an option.

Escape? With Nirvana Island high security before you could even exit the doors you will be shot in the head. Tell the authorities? Fuck them!

They were the real reason behind this shit. Tell the Alpha? How? And will they even listen with their egoistic prides.

I looked at my four friends. Two amateur thieves, Petre who tried to robbed a car that he accidentally crashed and Sayyid tried to rob an old lady's house that has a shotgun that caused him a kidney after being shot by it. There was also first time druggie Vincez that was caught after bringing it in his university or Feng who was framed for rape despite having a disability and last but not the least, myself who's also been framed for murdering an Alpha millionaire which my sister once loved.

Fuck!

"I don't know. I really don't know."

Fuck!

 

 

× × × × × × × ×
the night before the
the hunting season

 

"What did they say?" I asked Petre whose leaning on the cell bars while his roommate Vincez was sitting on the prison floor and Feng which was also their other roommate, was sleeping. Poor guy exhausted himself from crying. It was too much for him even for us too.

"There's no use, Dion. They just laughed at me and said I was crazy." Petre sighed. My eyes roamed around place. Securities was all over the area and cameras are twenty four seven online so breaking out was not the right option.

"Those idiot they don't what coming to them." Vincez sneered and Sayyid laughed.

"Death." He deadpanned making the three of us groan as a response.

"*sigh* So are we going to embrace our death like it was fucking Christmas?" I asked them everyone was silent because of that.

"Then what should we do. We are running out of ideas." Exhaustion can be heard on Petre voice. He was tired emotionally and physically and I as well too in fact all of us.

"You know guys." Sayyid started. "Despite of all your bitchiness, I love you guys." He sobbed which made me looked at him incredulously.

"Don't starts with that cliche drama shit you're going to say stupid camel." I warned him.

"And do what, Hernandez? Whatever we do we still going to die. Isn't it obvious that there's no escape route for our death flags. Also I'm tired of thinking... I'm tired of trying... from the start we've been put on this jail we are already sentence to die... so... let's just accept it... "Vincez wept and I heard Peter cried too.

I balled my fist and grit my teeth.

"I know that Vince and you are right but I want to live. I don't want anyone to dictate my future or what will be my death may they be alphas or the people behind these experiments. I will only live once that's I want to treasure every minutes I breathe and decide my own life with my own hands. Vincez, Sayyid, Petre, Feng we need to stay alive and I will do everything in order for that happen." I said full of determination.

Dying was never been in my vocabulary that's why it's hard for me to accept that my life will be a play thing for those bastard alpha and now I would found out that I'm going to die as a lab rat too. I am not a toy that they can play when they bored and I don't want to die like that.

That's why I will do the opposite, I will live.

"Dion..." Petre called but was interrupted by the loud laugh of the person next to me.

"That's what I like about you, Hernandez." I turned my attention to him and I saw a genuine smile plastered on his lips. "You may be hot tempered and have a blunt and foul mouth but you're a kind person, a true friend and a fighter." Sayyid said. I rolled my eyes but offered him a smile.

"I'm not the only one who had a foul mouth you too." I humored. "Toni you may be an idiot but I am happy that you become my friend. You are funny, nice and a selfless person. Despite what happened and how you get here I know that your family loves you. What you did may be not the right decision and action but they know that you only did that for them, in order for them to live. They love you. We love you as well." I added as I wiped the tears flowing on his face. I then turned my head on the opposite cell where my eyes were caught by two teary eyes.

"Abel, sometimes you may be an anti-social bitch but I know that's only a defense mechanism and in spite of that you still treated us as your friends. I don't how you get that trauma but I could assure you that we are always here for you no matter what happens and we will face everything together it may be the alphas, the grim reaper or may it the cause of your traumas, okay." I inserted my right arms between the bars and reached out for him. He grabs it and squeezes it in return. I smiled and looked at the man next to him who's smiling at me.

"Keith, you are clumsy, quirky and adorable. I know that you had trust issue after what your asshole you previously called friends did that resulted for you to be here and I am very thankful that even for those reasons you still trusted us, believe on us and courageously befriend us. Keith, I promise you and I know this guys will too that we will never betray you and what I said to Abel we are all in these together." I watched Vincez hugged and comfort the sobbing blonde on his arms. I bit my lips to stop my lips from crying but my sight was caught by a pair of glossy black pupils and trembling red lips.

"Feng..." I called. Petre turned around and grab him as Vincez engulfed the both of them in a hug.

"Wengyan don't ever belittle yourself, okay" I voiced out when he looked directly at me. "You are fine for what you have become. You're disability never bother us in fact we find it cute. Listen carefully Wengyan, you are unique, beautiful, pure and good hearted person so don't degrade yourself but be proud of who you are. Karma will befall to those people who did these to you and if something may happen, Abel, Keith, Toni and I will protect you. We will protect you." I vowed which the other three vocalize their agreements.

"Damn you Dion you are the one who's against to cliché dramas but you're the one who started it." Sayyid joked and we all laughed from it. I then shook my head from his silliness and looked at the four of them.

I smiled.

"That's why we need to live. We need to show to those bastard alphas, to the bitch we called faith, to that asshole grim reaper and to those idiots who experiment us that we are going to stay alive in kicking even they don't want to." I firmly told them which they nodded as approval.

"And I will do anything no matter what for the four of us, just to stay alive."

 

To be continued.....
______________________________

Hello guys mai here, I am sorry if I just updated this now. I suddenly had a work and was very busy especially to the position I had landed it had tons of work load. Anyway, I was going to drop this cause I lost the drive and the inspiration before but lately I saw some people adding and liking this story so it ignite my small fire of inspiration. Thank you so much for reading this books. It may be slow cause I mostly forgotten where this story goes but I will everything I could on my spare times to continue and finish this story. Again thank you very much for reading this and liking it, I appreciate it so much.
Read.
Vote.
Like.
Follow.

1