Chapter 4: This Cheat is Cheating me
945 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In Hero Association,

A meeting was convened between the five old stars of the Hero Association.

It was on the newly-rising hero, King! The meeting was to decide the rank of King. 

"We should directly promote him to S-class. He has befitting strength."

"No. Not much of the public know about him. We can't do something like that. S-class is different from other classes after all."

"But King himself is too low-key. Who knows how many monsters he has defeated since his debut. Not one of the monster was reported by him all of them were reported by the people who saw him."

"Agreed. Even his powers are not known to the authority. He is either too humble and low-key, or he is planning something big."

Sitch, the who was also standing, listening to the meeting couldn't help but remember the call between the operator and King he had heard before.

 ◇

 "Hello, sir King?"

 "Yes."

  "Sir, it has been reported that you killed two demon threat monsters. Our Hero association wants to know about your superpower so that we can better understand you strength. Please corporate with us."

  "I don't have any superpower."

  "Sir? Then how did you defeat the two monsters?"

  "Luck."

  "Please don't joke sir. This is necessary for increasing your rank and-"

  "I am sorry I am busy. I am fighting the boss monster right now."

  "Sir? Sir!"

"So it is decided that we would increase King's ranking and promote him to S-class after his future achievements?"

"Acknowledged."

"Agreed."

"Yes"

Sitch looked at the result and shook his head disappointedly.

'These old goons only know how to suck money from people. Even a true hero is just a method of earning money for them.'

But even then, Sitch believed that King could be another hidden weapon of the Hero Association other than Terrible Tornado.  

After the meeting was over, a new file was made and and locked in the Hero Association HQ Database which was available only to the high executives.

[Hero Name - King]

[Current Class - A (Suspected of possessing S level strength)]

[Abilities - Unknown]

[Combat - Bare-handed (Suspected of knowing other combat methods)]

[Danger level - Extremely dangerous]

[All monsters fought of even demon threat level were defeated in single blow] 

[Undefeated till now]

.......

Meanwhile, while King had resolved himself to be a full-time otaku and was playing videogames in his home happily, he received a letter from the Hero Association.

Dear King,

We are delighted to report you that you have been promoted to a A-class Rank 10 hero.

Please keep working hard and defeating more monsters to increase your rank quickly!

"Guaaah!" King roared with one hand on his heart and tore the letter angrily. "Who wants to increase my rank?!"

Why are you gleeful? Why can't you let me be gleeful?

I already thought that I might be promoted but why did my rank directly jumped more than twenty places?

Are you sure that my uncle isn't in the board of directors?

King was so furious that he directly called the Hero Association but the answer he received broke his last strand of hope.

"I understand, sir King, I understand. Things like rank doesn't matter to a great hero like you! You think that Atomic Samurai helped you so you  want to get so high ranking? Don't worry sir King, you fully deserve this ranking. What? You think that you do not possess the strength sufficient of the rank? You are too humble, sir King! Your strength even surpasses A-class! Don't worry sir King, you will definitely reach S-class!"  

What do you understand brother? 

King almost cried without tears.

"Damn it! It would be better if I was a villain!"

And just when King cursed loudly, a miracle unfounded and bright blue light appeared before King. Before he could even realize what was happening, it transformed and a big interface unfolded in front of King.

[Detecting interdimensional being....]

[Detecting wish of the user...]

[Binding host...]

"C-Could this be my cheat?" King was so happy that he felt that he was floating.(Oh no, he wasn't high.)

[Strongest Villain System]

[Host - King]

[Age - 24 years 8 months 13 days]

[Authenticating host...]

[Calculating data...]

[Strength - 12 ( You are a little stronger than ordinary man but you would be beaten by Tiger threat monster in seconds!)

[Agility - 10 ( You run like Usain Bolt when he was in preschool!)]

[Physique - 11 (Even a little deeper wound may bleed you to death!)]

[Resilience - 8  (You might cry even if you prick the needle accidentally!)]

[Luck - ??? (Error. Error. Error.)]

[Mental power - 0 (You ...The system is speechless)]

[Super power - None] 

[Villain Points - -120 (A lot of people admire you as a hero and you are their idol.)]

[Remark - Trash! You  are shame of all the transmigrators! You are not even a villain!] 

"Gan! What kind of shit system is this?"

I waited for a cheat for days and this is what you give me?

You want to make me a villain? Are you afraid that I won't die too early so that you wish to send the knife to myself?

In this world where monsters and heroes coexisted, what King believed to be most dangerous profession was no doubt a villain. After all no one knows when he may meet Saitama and become free dinner for him. Even without Saitama, all kinds of heroes were always on their trail and even many of the stronger monsters among them liked to kill weaker ones.

What kind of shit system is this?! Even if you don't give me any superpower, at least don't taunt me!

"A man's pride is his life! You can kill me but do not look down on me, you bastard system!"

[Ding! System was going to give host a Lucky Draw seeing his pathetic situation however if host feels he is so powerful then-]

"Oh, System daddy! Forgive this foolish child! Please help me!" King got on his knees and looked at the interface with an ugly smile and pleading in his eyes.

[Host has gained 'Lucky Draw(x1)']

"Yes!" King got up and shouted excitedly.

Without wasting any time, King directly used the Lucky Draw.

[Host has used 'Lucky Draw(x1)']

[Congratulations! You have gained SS-class item- 'The Gospel of the Devil']

"Fuck. Am I so lucky?" King was overjoyed. "Hahaha! I hit big this time."

An SS-class item! 

'However why does its name sounds so ominous?' 

King shook his head and then tried to look at the description of the item.

[Item - Gospel of the Devil]

[Type - Legendary]

[Use - Write your evil deed and gain corresponding strength from the devil. You would become the strongest and invincible in the world!]

[Remarks - Danger! This might lead to auditory hallucinations and whispers which might drive you crazy!] 

Looking at the description, King only had one thought in his head.

"Nima, you fooled me!"

 

25