Chapter 6: Lost Lamb? Is that me
717 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

City Z

"Hahaha. I played so many videogames that that I became Videogame-man. Now all the humans are just like toys to me! Now, prepare to-Guaah!" Videogame-man looked behind him in horror to see a large shadow looming over him.

It was a huge armor, an armor of a knight to be exact. It was completely red, as if dyed with blood. Looking at him, all of the Videogame-man's instinct were screaming, telling him to run. 

"Oh pitiful creature, let me grant you peace."

"W-Who are you? Wait don't kill me! I am just like y-Aaah!" The knight grabbed him and ripped him with his bare hands. A shower of blood spread like a fountain.

"Weaklings should perish. This is the law of the world." He looked at the corpse with pity and then spread his hands toward the horizon as if to cover the whole city with the palm of his hand.

"Humans, are you ready for judgement?"

 

Hero Association

Beep-Beep. Beep-Beep.

The sirens were blowing like crazy. The hero association had no usual discipline or order but all the executives were hastily moving here an there. It was utter chaos!

"Sir! Emergency!" An executive hurriedly ran toward Sitch. "We-We..."

"Calm down." Sitch was an experienced executive and tried to calm him to get gist of the situation. "What is happening?"

"We detected a Dragon-Class threat in City Z!" 

"What!" Sitch was completely shocked. "A Dragon-class!"

If Demon-class monsters were extremely rare, Dragon-class monsters were almost like myths. They were so uncommon that the last one had only been seen dozens of years back when the Hero Association wasn't even developed only to be defeated by the S-class Rank 1 Hero, Blast. 

Even though most of the association workers were in panic, however luckily or unluckily they had not witnessed any Dragon-class monster with their own eyes. It was almost like a legend for them. But Sitch wasn't like them. He had firsthand witnessed the terrifying destructive capabilities of Dragon-class.

'No, it isn't like that time. We have S-class hero and also the two hidden weapons of our Association.'

"Request backup! Call for the S-class!" 

 

City Z

"Uwaah! Mommy!"

"Another lost lamb. Let me show you the way, o' weak one."

The knight looked at the boy crying in front of him. Just when he was going to crush him, a woman suddenly rushed in front of him.

"Noo! Shiro!" She hugged the boy and blocked him behind her.

"Truly admirable. A mother's love for her child." The knight looked at her. "You have strong will and determination, human so I will leave you alive but your child..." As he turned his head, his glare felt on the child who shivered while closing his eyes. Just when he was stretching his hand-

Bam! 

His fist were blocked by someone else.

"Who are you?" He looked at the person standing in front of him.

"I...am..." The huge muscular man twirled on his place and sent a flying kiss. "S-Class Hero Rank 16, Puri-Puri Prisioner!"

"Now run away, sweeties." Puri-Puri Prisoner said to the mother and child and showed them a love gesture with his hands. "I will keep him here."

The knight didn't say anything and let them leave.

"Hooh. Aren't you gonna stop them?" Puri-Puri Prisoner asked in confusion. He had never seen a monster letting people run right in front of it.

The Knight didn't answer his question and just looked at him.

"Why are you killing them?" Puri-Puri Prisoner had never seen such an odd monster. He wanted to know why he was killing even children.

"Killing?" Igris looked at Puri-Puri Prisoner in confusion. "I am just guiding those lost lambs to their true destination."

"You are crazy!"

"You are strong, human." The knight didn't say anything and just looked at Puri-Puri Prisoner. "Why don't you join our cause?"

"Ooh, is that a confession of love. But I am sorry, I don't like you. My boyfriends are already waiting for me!" 

"I see..."

"I am the last blood knight of the kingdom of Algania, the one who grants salvation to all, the Blood Crimson Igris" He looked at Puri-Puri Prisoner. "Now state your name, oh valiant knight."

"Hihi~ I am just a hero, Puri-Puri Prisoner. Now, get ready darling! I will defeat you! Angel☆Rush!"

"Its a pity. A strong man like you to die..." The Knight readied his stance to confront the approaching opponent.

"Angel☆Hug!"   "Grappling Halt." 

"Angel☆Slam!"   "Reiki Punch."

"Angle☆Tackle!"  "Iron Counter."

Bam Boom Bang

Their figures moved with speed invisible to the naked eyes as only sound of their clashes could be heard

It has just been minutes since their fight started but both of them had become battered. Puri-Puri Prisoner had several cuts and wounds all over his body. Igris too, had gotten scratches and cuts on his armour. Both of them looked almost equal in strength however where Puri-Puri Prisoner was breathing heavily, Igris still showed no signs of tension.

"I would give you one more chance, human, no, Puri-Puri Prisoner. Join our cause. Let us cleanse the world."

"Hah-hah." Puri-Puri Prisioner was breathing heavily but he still had a wide smile on his face. "Sorry, but no. However I am getting more and more fond of you, Igris darling~  I will be sure to make you my boyfriend when I lock you up in prision~"

"I see." Igris looked at him with pity. "Do you know why I am a knight?" He sheathed the sword held behind him in his scabbard. A red ominous glow spread from the sword.

"Don't tell me!"

"Crimson...Judgement!"

BOOM!

A huge blast! A violent tremor spread across the surface. The flashing red light had turned everything to dust in its way. The whole area had turned to rubbles.

Puri-Puri Prisoner was lying under debris. He looked heavily injured. Countless wounds spread across his whole body oozing blood.

"Cough! Gah!" Blood came from Puri-Puri Prisoner's mouth.

"You are still alive? I am truly surprised." Igris tightened the grip around his sword once more. "But this is the end."

"Hehe~ I know I am the weakest S-class Hero. I can't defeat you." Puri-Puri Prisioner laughed. "But my task was to hold  you until other heroes arrive. I have already-"

"Haha! You, do you think you have won?" Igris laughed out loud for the first time. Suddenly, he stopped laughing and looked at Puri-Puri Prisoner in pure silence. "What made you think I am alone?"

"No way! Don't tell me!"

 

**************

 

"Someone save-Aaah!" The man was entwined by uncountable vines and his vitality was sucked dry and only a corpse remained.

"Oi, that was my sacrifice for Jashin-sama. Don't snatch my prey." The man was wearing a robe which hid his figure. Magician of Death- Asmodeus.

"Mmh~ But I don't want to want to get blood on my clothes. " The girl looked petite and was wearing a princess dress. Priestess of Corruption- Aurelia.

"Kukuku. I ain't gonna complain as long as I can fight someone good. " The burly man with a face like a thug and a wide grin held a cigar with his mouth. Barbaric Warrior-Kuhkurum.

 

**************

 

"Huh? Am I lost?" Looking at the unfamiliar surroundings, King wondered to himself. 

 

28