Book 1 Chapter 9: Comply VS Obey (Making A Harem part 1)
1k 9 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Venus and David made it to her office to sign papers. Luther and Willow were still there. Venus saw Willow signing.

“I’m almost done. I didn't get as many papers as yours,” Willow said to Luther.

“Luther, why don’t you go back to the room? She still has to sign mine anyway.” Venus said.

“If that is the case then I will get going.” He said.

“Before you go, I need to warn you, even though today you had nothing to do. Tomorrow I will assign you to real work. As of now, you’re no longer bodyguarding Willow. She is your girlfriend, therefore we will not reward you for taking care of her.”

“What do you want me to do for the company? We are not getting paid yet, and I'm not really the working type.”

“The most I’ll ask you to do for now is guard the facilities. I don’t expect you to do anything unnecessary. As for your work efforts. The company is still new. We can’t get you money, instead, you’ll get things.”

“What kind of things?”

“That depends on what you want. If that doesn’t interest you then you may leave. Word of warning, we don’t appreciate slackers. If you so choose to resign from the company, then we’re not obligated to give you anything. I will probably still help you as a friend, but you will likely get scraps.”

“The company has not given me much now either…”

“Before saying shit like that. You need to realize you didn’t do anything for special treatment. Let’s take this harem idea for example. I want to help you find love, but if you’re not going to work. Your lovers are not going to eat. The papers you have signed are a promise to provide for them and if you cannot do such things. They will have the right to leave your ass. A good woman does not want a bum. I can only help you so much without using company resources. Sure, I can provide you with food. Just not for all of your girls. Eventually, we’re going to charge rent for houses. We are working hard on them so it’s only fair. Who knows, we might even do taxes. It is your choice to be homeless, just don’t expect too many handouts.” Venus explained.

“We are in a fantasy world. Why do things this way?” He asked.

“I am fairly certain that this world also has things like taxes, but I understand your meaning. Look, Luther, it is not personal, it's just business. Even in my real life. I love a working man more than I do a bum… Even with my friends who were bums. For days I told them to get a job. Sure, I will feed them now and then, but if I was busy taking care of myself. I couldn’t really take care of them. So eventually in my life I only had just one friend. Jenny- we both worked very hard to get to where we are. Earlier she was having sex, yet she decided to work because I asked her to. So sure, you’re completely free to be jobless.” Venus continued.

“I see, I will have to think about it…” He said.

“Maybe this will help you decide. I’m not sure yet. There may be a chance that I will neutralize your harem contract. If you can’t provide for the girls you’re promising to take care of… Then your let go. You’re completely free to have girls without the contract. I am just simply not going to help you do it anymore…” Venus walks to Willow. “After I sign my papers, she will automatically fall to me when I terminate your contract. I will feed her, protect her, and keep guys off her. If I am doing all the work. I’m not going to share her with a bum. It will be ultimately still her choice to stay with you. However, after you left, I got the impression that... She wants someone who she can depend on… isn’t that right, Willow?”

“Yes… Sorry, Mr. Luther... I lov- I mean…I am more attracted to her… I don’t hate you, you seem like a nice person. I am just not really sure I want to be with a guy anymore… My last experience wasn't good... I'm only willing to stay with you if you protect me… I understand that I am cruel for saying that, but it’s true… Also... I need to eat…” Willow said.

“OK… for now I will do the guard work… I don’t mind standing guard. To prove that I have made a decision. I will guard right now until she is done, that is.” Luther said.

“Really?! You’re awesome! I knew you'd take responsibility!” Venus hugged Luther. “If I can help it. You won’t do too many things for the company. Don’t worry too much about it!”

Venus then sent him off on his way.

David was still there as Venus gave a large stack of papers to him.

"Bossman is still negotiating with the townspeople's leaders. This also means those women are off-limits to us as of now. Until that concludes, I'm not obligated to do anything right now. So, for the remainder of this day. You’re free to go." Venus paused, then gave him more papers… "Hopefully by the time that we are done with our signing. The bossman lets me start the Harem interviews… Make sure these papers look good. These girls need to feel like they are being taken care of. I don't expect all of these town women to want to do this, but when I saw them, I got the impression that some were very desperate… Their postures look like they were horny as fuck. A lot of their husbands are dead so it's not surprising…"

David quietly nodded with a smile under his cloak.

Venus continued. "I know I'm giving you a lot of paperwork… Most of it is about you committing to the woman- every member of your harems, needs, shelter, food, and whatever it is as the alpha. You have to understand that these villagers don’t know us.... at all... Therefore, it's going to take a little time trusting us. Do you understand?"

Venus was talking this whole time. Yet David was still in his fantasy world; thinking of having a bunch of women on his dick. He didn't comprehend most of what Venus was saying.

He nodded in agreement, at the same time not listening to her.

"Good! I'm happy you get me!" She smiled. "Ah! One more thing! Because-"

David kept nodding as Venus told him things. Something about safety, something about being good. He didn't really give a fuck! He just kept nodding… He didn’t want to speak because Willow was there. He prefers her not knowing his true identity.

"Okay, I guess that is all! Come back in the morning to check if everything is settled. We will talk then about your harem." Venus said.

'Thank god! This bitch fucking talks a lot!' David thought. He went out the door with the paperwork. All he wanted from her was to fulfill her deal.

"Okay Willow. I guess it’s time for you to become my harem girl." Venus said.

They sat down. Venus looked at the stack of papers she prepared for each alpha. She did her own paperwork for her harem. She pretty much wanted to fill in the gaps that she and Jenny couldn’t do for Bernard. She needs girls for cooking, cleaning, and other stuff that Venus and Jenny were too busy to do…

The main real reason why Venus was doing this was because she felt kind of guilty. She’s too busy to take care of Bernard and Jenny both. She knew becoming a manager will give her literally no breathing room for love… That's why she feels so guilty. So basically the new girls are just stand-ins.

"Kay, I’m done!" Venus declared. She puts down her pen after writing her alpha papers. "It’s your turn to agree to it. Please, I want you to look through what I am promising you."

"Are you really done? I thought there were a lot of papers. How did you move that fast?" Willow asked.

"Oh, not sure. I must have unknowingly used my skill. I have a skill called {Think Fast}. Just like... umm... my special abilities, it can happen without me even realizing it." Venus said.

"Special abilities? Your x-ray help you write?" Willow asked in confusion.

"I am not really willing to explain it... I can think about things… Sometimes it happens naturally, including the combined skills it shares with. It felt so natural- I didn’t even see myself writing the papers. I know how that sounds... It’s hard to explain. Have you ever driven somewhere, then your mind blocked out the travel between your destination and back? Sure, you see yourself driving, it feels so natural that you don’t think about it too much. You understand?"

"I get you… I think…"

"Anyway, sign your papers then let me know when you’re done. I have other things to do right now. I need to prepare business paperwork for my builders." Venus said. She had a thought. "You can skillshare my writing speed."

"I can?" Willow asked.

"Let's try it."

Venus still wasn't sure how all of these skills work. From what she can tell there are no limitations on combining and sharing. The only drawback so far was exhaustion.

There could be a heavy price in the future, but that outcome is unforeseen as of now.

"OK, I am done… I never wrote so fast in my life." Willow said.

"Good! Normally I would send you home like I did my bodyguard. However, there are a few things- Well, not a few- A lot of things I am worried about when it comes to your powers." Venus said.

"My- my powers! You don’t know it? Do you?"

"Well... I can’t say I know what it is, but I suspect that you are unable to disobey commands, or at least partially."

"....So you know about that? How'd you know?" Willow was nervous. This was not something she wanted other people to exploit.

"When I first saw you, David tried to move you. I saw the look on your face. You were commanding yourself to disobey his command. This tells me you have some control of your powers but ultimately your power is obeying others. And, you were so compliant with me before. No matter what I told you. You obeyed everything I said. Did you want to fuck or you had no choice? That I'm not sure."

"I kind of wanted you... I didn’t want to be with him anymore, so I'm able to disobey David."

"Oh, I see, so your powers work on a certain person. Someone you want to command you."

"I guess you can say-"

"Quiet!" Venus cut her off, Willow couldn’t speak anymore. "Smack your ass really hard!"

Willow uncontrollably did as she was told. Venus giggled as Willow's fat ass bounced from the hit.

"I am sorry, I didn’t mean to cut you off. Can you talk now?" Venus questioned. Willow slightly shook her head. She tried but couldn’t. "Oh wow! You really, really want me to demand you! I want you to try to disobey me as much as you can. This will all seem very cruel as if I hate you... But I need to do this. Because you're going to have two masters, things can happen. I don’t want Luther to accidentally get you killed by saying something. What if someone else comes along and makes you do things? I need to figure out how to prevent bad things from happening to you. Do you understand?"

Willow nodded.

"I'll start commanding you now, see just how far you can go." Venus had a worried look on her face.

Willow could tell that she’s not being mean about this whole thing. It’s actually one reason why Willow likes her, why her powers are making her listen to Venus.

"To start this test off, I want to see what you would do and won’t. Jump up and down." Venus said.

Willow jumped up very quickly. Venus made her go faster as she demanded, she kept pushing the limits. Willow was fatigued, Venus told her to regenerate energy. She surprisingly did as commanded.

"Let's try impossible things. Open your mouth; make your tongue stretch. Lick the wall from over here."

Willow complied, but couldn't do as told due to human limitations.

"Hmmm….. Maybe with combined powers that would work. If I teach you how to do those things I wonder how far I can take your body… Impossible things are out the window for now, but if you really get someone who can hurt you, or make you hurt others... If we start sharing and combining things... There are some really fuck-up people out there…" Venus said.

"But not you, right?" Willow asked.

"Only to test but I won't take things too far," Venus said. "Try using the power we know. Throw David's fireball."

Willow attempted it, but it didn't work.

"I guess when it comes to using someone else’s skills there are limitations. Maybe he needs to be near or give it to you. Hmmm… Oh, I can Borrow-Skills without some people knowing like I did Jenny. Maybe I can borrow it from him to skillshare it with you!" Venus gave Willow the power. "OK let’s try this.”

There was a small fire in her hand. The baby flames went away after a few seconds.

"I don't feel too good…" Willow felt light-headed. "I feel like I'm going to throw up…"

"Let me check your temperature." Venus laid a hand on Willow's head. "It feels like you're losing body heat... We can stop using that power. I don't think it's the same way for him. Maybe because he's not the one who gave it to you. I am not sure about the rules of this world... When I use Jenny's skills, I felt exhausted like she did when she got here. I felt horny when I used Bernard's skill. Everything is different. I wonder if people start using my skill their heads start hurting. It hasn't happened to me yet. Unless my downside is I can't turn it off, I don't see problems with my powers."

"That you know of... Have you tried showing someone your X-ray?" Willow asked.

"Once. Did you feel something when you used my thinking skill?"

"Thinking skill?" Willow questioned. "Is that the special skill you don't want to tell me?"

"Oh-Ummm… I command you to tell me if you felt something when you use my skill!" Venus said nervously.

"I don’t- I don’t think so…" Willow answered.

"Well... I’m sorry sweetie but this is where things will get cruel for you… Until I tell you to rest. I command you to never complain to me again! Every time you think about stopping, smack your ass as hard as you can!"

Willow hit herself really hard on her butt. She was about to ask something.

Venus's fingers slid underneath Willow; she played with her pussy lips for a bit.

"Make yourself cum ten times in a row," Venus demanded.

Willow's eyes went wide as she dropped to the floor; complying with Venus's command.

"While you’re doing this, I’m going to give you many commands, but these will be to save your life. If anyone, other than me tells you what to do, don't do it! Unless I approve. If they have permitted you or allowed you to kill/hurt yourself, and others, ignore commands like that." Venus then started listing off other things that can be sadistic commands from other people. She even told her if they ask her for sex or make her enforce someone else, disregard it. "No one other than me can tell you to do wrong. I am only doing this as a test. I won't hurt you other than seeing how far you would go. If Luther gives you a command. You may comply with his wishes because he is your Alpha. However, if it has anything to do with hurting others, even if he doesn't mean to say it, you will ignore it!"

Willow was listening to her orders while panting. She was on her 6 orgasms.

"You are doing so good. You look completely exhausted and yet you are still doing it. Are you even trying to fight against my commands?" Venus asked.

"I-I don't want to disobey you… I fucking love this… Ahhh!" Willow screams as she squirted again.

Venus sauntered over then move Willow's hands; stopping her from masturbating. "Try pleasuring yourself now when you are not able to."

"W-Wha- How?!" Willow yelled. She still felt the urge to comply with her remaining orgasms, but Venus completely stopped her from doing anything. "I need to cum!"

"Then do it! I am waiting!" Venus yelled back.

"Ahhh!" Willow orgasmed until she reached number 10.

"You're such a good little bitch! You don't even need to touch yourself to do what you're told." Venus giggled. "I think I'm done torturing you. However, I am still worried about you… Until we know if my commands to not hurt yourself work. We don't have a way to prevent this from happening to you… What if someone borrows this skill; makes you or possibly others do things. Combined skills can work without us even knowing. Which is why I’m going to take this seriously."

"You think there’s going to be someone who would give bad commands?"

"Especially David, yes…"

"D-David can do this to me again?!" Willow had a look of horror. "No more! I don't want that anymore!"

"And others, yes." Venus corrected. "I have to actually think about this. The issue I'm having now is testing it- without telling anyone about it. Because if they know, and this gets around, this can become really bad! So it should be a secret test. Clean yourself, get decent then follow me."

Venus looked out of her office, into the server room. She saw Joshua and Robert, she locked all the surrounding doors to prevent anyone from disturbing them, then approached the two gentlemen.

"Hey, Robert! There are some strange things I want to do- I mean use skills on you. Is it alright if I test it on you? I promise I won’t hurt you." Venus asked.

"Okay-?" Robert questioned. "I will do it... I am always willing to help test your abilities. Sure, I was a little upset earlier, but I understo-"

"Close your mouth!” Venus suddenly yelled; cutting off Robert.

He shut up, extremely confused and muffled.

"Take your right hand and slap yourself!" She commanded.

Robert lifted his right hand, he watched it hit his face really hard! He was beginning to comprehend what was happening.

"Umm... should I be worried about whatever is happening right now?" Joshua asked in concern.

"Joshua! You will stay quiet until I permit you otherwise!" Venus commanded. "Go back to whatever you were doing- ignore everything that happens next! While you work, I want you to smile because there’s nothing to worry about!"

Joshua went back to look at his screens because there was nothing else to see here. There was nothing else happening. So why bother looking around? He even had a cheerful smile because there’s nothing to worry about!

"Robert! Smack yourself again!" Venus demanded.

Robert raises his hand near his face, this time Robert uses his other hand to stop the incoming slap.

Venus watched him fighting against the command. He was trying to say something as well but he was struggling.

"Robert, harden your dick." She said.

Uncontrollably, his penis was erected. He couldn't stop it because he was busy not getting slapped.

"Please! Enough! Whatever you’re doing, stop!" Robert pleaded.

"It would seem you disobey my close your mouth order. That’s very interesting." Venus noted.

She tilted her head to regard Joshua, who was not fighting her commands at all... He was just happily doing whatever he was doing, with a smile.

'Maybe it depends on who I am commanding. Joshua has always had the hots for me. Like Willow, he would never disobey me. Even in normal circumstances.' Venus thought. 'Hmm…. Can I make someone love me? What if I add thoughts to Robert.'

"Robert, think about me! Love me! Have fantasies about me!" Venus said.

"W-Wha?! No! This is wrong! I hate you for this!" He roared.

'Well... That didn't work… But that's a good thing. If I have to worry about that it would be a whole new issue of problems, I don't need that...' She thought.

"Okay Robert and Joshua, go back to normal. You’re no longer under my control." Venus said.

Both of the boys stared at her like she was a terrible person, someone who should be feared.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Robert yelled.

"We have a problem, that’s what the fuck just happened," Venus replied.

"Yeah, we do! Who the hell skill is that?! Did you use borrow-skill on a new person?" Robert asked.

"I'm not answering that. I'm just going to tell you that we're going to keep this secret amongst the four of us for now. I may have to tell bossman though... Knowing him, he wants results on something like this. I want you two to make this a top priority for security reasons." Venus said.

"Yes, of course!" Joshua said.

"Agreed." Robert nodded.

"I hereby order this skill and similar skills as forbidden skills. Only me and those I gave permission can use it. I need to be able to prevent it from ever happening to anyone else. Now, let's do more testing you two." Venus announced. "Willow, come out here sweetie. These two won’t hurt you, I trust them."

Willow walked near the group.

"Willow, close your eyes, honey. Give the skill access to Robert. He will try to control us." Venus said. "Robert, do your worst! I choose you to do this test because Joshua would never ask me to do bad things!"

It didn’t take long for Robert to comprehend. He felt the powers given to him, he regarded them. He could have full control over gorgeous women! He can definitely see why Venus wanted to test all of this. He understood this kind of power can get into someone's head; make them do things, even though they wouldn't do otherwise. With this knowledge, Venus didn’t really seem like a bad person like he thought before.

"Miss Venus, you definitely have to explain what is going on later," Robert said, then looked at Willow. "Miss Willow, I command you to snap your fingers eight times."

Willow did as told.

"Okay, now turn around a couple of times." He said.

She only did it twice.

"Robert! Stop your pansy-ass commands! Fucking give her a real order! I know you want more than this!" Venus yelled.

"Fine! Willow, I command you to take off your clothes!" He said. She took them off with haste. "Come over here, rub your chest on my face!"

Robert was a bit embarrassed at the last part. Although, he wasn’t a virgin like Joshua. Joshua was covering his eyes.

Willow walked to Robert, but she didn't boob him, she just watched his face.

"What are you waiting for?!" Robert said his command again.

She didn’t do it. Her face kind of had a disapproving look to it. She was naked, but she didn’t want to touch this guy…

"I order you to spread your legs!" He demanded.

Instead of doing that, she stuck her middle finger at him then said, "No!”

"Can you at least rub your titties?" Robert tried. To be honest, he was kind of disappointed.

"I don’t want to… I’m only doing those things for my two masters!" She said.

"Robert! Say it as a command! I want you to give it your all!" Venus said.

"Willow! Come over here and suck my dick!" He yelled.

"It would seem you can’t command me to do things… So I’m not going to…" She replied.

"Try doing small commands again. See if that works now." Venus added.

"Snap your fingers!" Robert commanded.

She looked at her fingers. They almost touched, but she put her hand down- ignoring his command altogether.

"I don’t know if it’s because of my earlier commands that interfered with this test, but she seems to get stronger. The more she hates doing it, the more she defied you." Venus said to Robert.

"That’s a good thing, right?" He asked.

"I guess, but this is still kind of troubling. If someone gets their hands on these types of skills, that will be extremely bad." Venus said. "Willow, disable everybody from commanding you or using your skills. I don't even want you to let me use it now. I will think of something later."

"Alright, Miss Venus," Willow said.

"Well... I guess I’ll leave you two with your work. Robert, Is there anything else you wanna report?" Venus said.

"Not real-"

"Silence!" Venus cut Robert off again. He closes his mouth without thinking. "Stand up and hit your stomach!"

Robert got up and almost hit himself, but this time he uses all of his strength to prevent that from happening.

"Willow! I just fucking told you to prevent anyone from using your skill! Smack your ass for me!" Venus yelled.

Willow did what she was told by hitting her fat ass, Venus watched it jiggle.

'Dammit, dammit, dammit! This is so fucked up! There’s no fucking way to stop someone from using the power! What the hell?!' Venus thought.

"You sneaky bitch! You try to catch me off guard?!" Robert yelled, he was upset... "Stop this damn command!"

"Make me! Command me to do it!" Venus retorted.

"I command you to stop!" He said.

"Shut the fuck up, Rob! Josh, come over here and flick his forehead for me!" She said.

Joshua got up from his seat, he did as told.

'Boss personalities may override commands. This would mean that I would have to test everyone else.' She thought.

Over some time of testing. They have tried many different combinations of who was saying things. Joshua wasn't able to command anyone, but Robert convinced Joshua to strip completely naked! Joshua listens to everybody no matter what it was.

“This is not good! Not good at all! Because there are people like Joshua, they will have it so bad I can't stop it! Even telling him not to do bad things won't work! New orders override everything for him!" Venus said.

"I'm sorry…" Joshua said.

"Don't apologize my dude. I promise that I will protect all of you. I just need more time to think!" Venus said. "I think it's time that we get some rest. I want you two to monitor things like this moving forward."

"You got it!" Robert replied.

Joshua nodded.

"Willow, I command you to ignore harmful commands, but you’re free to go do whatever you want. I'll concentrate on this problem." Venus said.

"Okay... but if you need me... let me know... I am willing to help you solve this issue." Willow murmured.

"Thank you, sweetie," Venus said.

She kissed Willow while grabbing her big ass.

Before she went to bed, she wanted to check on the townspeople. Her boss was waiting on the village's Elder to show up to further their discussion.

When she made it to the building, it was just a clean building. It had comforts, chairs, and things like that, but nowhere to fully relax. She told the townspeople to get out of the building. With her building power, she constructed rooms. There was a play area for children and private rooms. Each of the rooms has a bathroom, a TV, and a bed. Venus wanted to talk to Erica in private. They went to one of the rooms she made.

"This looks amazing! Thanks for giving us the hook up yo!" Erica said.

"Sure! I bet you never played games before, let's get this party started!" Venus yelled.

"Ya, I’m willing to try anything girl!" Erica smiled.

Robert and Joshua made several types of games. Erica seems to like games where she can beat people up, but she enjoys playing all types!

"I have never seen anything like this, yo!" Erica said with joy.

"I will teach the children how to do this too. This will get the kids out of their parent's hair for a bit. That's usually what happens where I came from." Venus said.

"I’m sure the kids will enjoy it, yo," Erica said.

"Okay, give me one second. I’ll let the parents know about the games."

"Right on yo! Just come back ya!"

"I will!"

Redny was reluctant at first, but his wife convinced him to let it happen. They weren't the only parents who brought their children here. The single mothers didn't have any caretakers back home, so their children came with them. The games were a blessing to the parents. Sure the kids were more excited now, but at least it gave the women's minds at ease. Venus gave the women a little something too. Venus and Jenny have several different kinds of music on their phones. Using Joshua's programs, everyone had entertainment along with TV shows from their phones. The Internet wasn't working, but at least save data was able to be distributed. If Robert and Joshua can make games, Venus was sure that they can make new content for movies as well.

As promised, Venus came back, she sat with Erica.

"Now that everything has settled down. We are still waiting on your leaders to make a decision. Although, I think it’s important to talk to you about something else…" Venus said.

"What’s up yo? I am all ears ya." Erica was still playing her game, but she was still willing to listen to Venus.

"We have abilities we love to use, but there's going to be some jackasses who would abuse their abilities. People who believe their powers are strong enough to kill the rest of the group. If that ever happens, then please don't blame us for their actions."

"We believe in individual actions, so I understand." Erica reinsured.

"Really? They are both amazing and scary abilities at the same time. Some of the things we can't stop at all if it's too bad." Venus said.

"There some who don't trust you outworlders, ya. But ya is cool peeps yo."

Venus sighed. "I have discovered concerning powers… I call these forbidden skills. I am scared that someone will misuse them; use them for their own selfish gain. That is why I’m telling you now that there is a chance we will come across bad skills. This is what I'm worried about…"

"I’m sure ya can think of something yo. Knowing ya pretty smart in all yo."

"Well... from what I can tell... It’s not that simple… Especially with this current problem with already submissive types. I’m afraid to even talk about it to anyone."

"Not sure what ya on about girl, but know I will have ya back, girl. I won’t let them do whatever they want yo. Not with my skills ya."

"Well... If you truly feel that way... Just promise me one thing before I show you... Whatever happens, don't hate me for it…" Venus grimaced.

"I won't, yo! I don’t think ya a bad person. So whatever is, just spit it out ya!" Erica smiled, she got off her game to give Venus her full undivided attention.

"Alright... Before I show you- Can I ask you what do you think of your father? Is he a good man?"

"For reals girl! He’s a great man! I thin-"

"I command you to be quiet!" Venus interjected, shutting Erica up. "Do not talk until I tell you to."

Erica was extremely confused, but she wasn’t angry. She just wasn’t able to ask questions.

"Stand up, take off your clothes!" Venus said.

Erica complied.

"Come over here and kiss my ass!"

Erica smiled when she walked over to perform. She gladly kisses all over that ass, even licked inside.

"Stop Erica, stand up. I feel like these commands are too easy for you. Because you really like me, you don’t mind doing these types of things. Moving forward, this is where you’re going to hate me… I want you to go out there, naked! Find your father and suck his dick!"

Erika‘s face had a look of horror on it. She barely comprehends what was commanded, her face twisted as she was gagging.

"What the fuck yo! I don’t want to do something that fucked up!" Erica said as she was moving towards the door. "I don’t mind this skill, but can ya please not make me do something like this yo?! Stop me! I don’t want to do it!"

"Ah, you can break the silence like Robert. That is very interesting, it seems certain commands can be easily broken." Venus said.

She could’ve told her to fight back, but if she did that. It would be counterintuitive if she commands her. Seeing who can fight this on their own was the whole purpose of this. Because of this test, she knows if someone has strong enough willpower, they can break simple commands like staying quiet.

Erica was screaming now. She pressed her tits on the door, trying with all her might to stop herself from sucking her dad's cock. That's definitely not happening, yo! She used her skills to block off the command.

"Oh, wow! You actually defend against it! I knew your shield skills can reflect, but not this!" Venus said.

"What the hell was that, yo?!" Erica screeched.

"Quiet! Go suck your father’s dick, now!" Venus demanded, she wanted her to do it again.

"No- n….mmmmm! No-mmmm!” Erica was heavily protesting. She was failing to fight this time. She cried as she walked out the door.

"Enough, Erica! Come over here so we may chat." Venus didn't want anyone to see her naked. She also didn't want people to know about this. Telling Erica was best at this point.

Erica locked the door, then sat near Venus. Erica angrily glared at her.

"As you can see, Erica, these types of Forbidden Skills can come up at any given time. Which is why I’m a little worried. We won’t be able to stop things like this…" Venus said.

"I completely understand ya now, why ya worried... It's definitely something that we should fight against. Ya have any ideas?" Erica asked.

"If I did, I wouldn’t be so worried. Every time I use my thinking skills, it comes up empty. Either there is no solution or I just don’t have an option as of now." Venus said.

After a bit of talking, she eventually had a thought.

"Erica, you went against me with your skill at first. What happened the 2nd time?" Venus asked.

"I don't know yo… I think it wore off. When ya went away, I showed it to my peeps, but it didn't last very long, at least for now anyway yo." Erica said.

"Hmmm… Because it helped you fight against the urge. I think we should pursue deeper in your skills. So here’s my idea, why don’t we combine blocking and command skills together as a combo. Your protective shield may even block lots of other abilities. We won't know until we try." Venus said.

"Alright yo. I have no idea how to do that, teach me yo." Erica said.

It didn’t take long for Erica to figure it out. Surprisingly it worked! Venus was completely unable to give any commands to her.

"We did it!" Erika yelled, kissing Venus passionately. "Can I try it on ya, yo?"

"You would love that, wouldn't you?" Venus giggled. "Sure, I will allow you to use it on me. Try it without your shield, I don't think you can command me anyway."

"Wha! Bet ya I can yo!"

"If you can order me, I will do whatever you say without the commands."

"Bet! I command ya to rap yo!"

"Well, unfortunately, I’m not good at rapping. Ask me something else."

"Okay, why don’t ya take off ya clothes, then ya go suck my father's dick, since ya constantly asking me to do it!" Erica said.

"I’m good on that. I have Bernard, therefore I'm spoken for." Venus shrugged.

"May I ask ya what ya hate?"

"I like to keep myself busy with work, so I hate staying still."

"Then I order ya to chill, relax, yo!"

"No can-do, sweetie, this is too important. I'll keep stressing over this problem."

"Damn, it seems like I can’t tell ya to do shit!"

"I have never been the type to listen to others unless I agree with them. I am stubborn like that." Venus giggled.

"Well, can I try someone else ya?"

"Sure! We can try it on my team." Venus said.

Both of the women went to Robert and Joshua. After the introductions, Venus told them what she wanted. Robert went first on Erica. Her job was to block it but not at first, they needed to see if it works. 

"Okay, come over here and suck my cock." Robert sighed.

He was still disappointed about earlier, which was why he was surprised when he felt her hands on his crotch. Erica pulled out his cock then licked it all over.

"Oh wow! You got her to suck! Nice!" Venus said.

"You told her to listen to me, didn't you?" Robert asked.

Venus shook her head. "Nope, maybe she likes you?"

Robert blinks his eyes in surprise. "Tell me, Erica, do you love me?"

"Love? Who said that she loves you?" Venus asked.

"I… I like tall men yo… Ya look pretty cool ya." Erica said while popping her mouth on his cock.

Robert sat down to get comfortable, he wanted this to continue.

"Should I leave you two alone... or are we testing now?" Venus giggled.

"Ah yeah yo! I forgot I needed to stop him ya!" Erica yelled.

Robert frowned as Erica blocked his command.

'Fucking hell!' He thought, 'Venus, should have said nothing…'

Erica got up. "I guess it's my time to try it on ya, right?"

"I guess…" Robert said in a disappointed tone.

"Okay Rob, I want ya to kiss Josh, yo." Erica said.

Robert made a weird face like he smelled shit or something.

"Fuck that gay shit! I'm no fag!" Robert snarled.

"Okay yo, Josh, kiss Rob," Erica said.

Joshua walked over to Robert with puckered lips. Joshua kisses something, but it wasn't lips. Robert placed his boot on Joshua's face; pushing him away.

"Ewww! This is disgusting! Get a hold over yourself man!" Robert yelled to Joshua.

That didn't stop Joshua's determination. He needed to comply with the order. Joshua was pushing towards to kiss Robert's lips, while Robert was constantly stopping him. Because Robert was on a gaming chair, he was getting pushed around.

"That's right Joshua, get your man!" Venus catcalled; Erica joined her.

"Can you two stop fucking playing around?! Get serious!" Robert yelled. He didn't want to ride this ride anymore.

"Alright yo," Erica used her power.

Joshua stopped, "I'm sorry…"

"Wow, this guy is so obedient. Like, for reals yo. I feels bad for him yo." Erica said.

Venus sighed. "I know… I'm okay with a lot of things. If someone wants to do weird stuff, then I'll completely support their true desires. However, even though I like light hazing, I will never approve of enforcing my will onto someone. There's a difference between sex slaves and real slaves to me. So that's why we need to figure out how we can combine the Shield Skills. I want to try my best to keep this on the down-low. If people like Vivian get their hands on this, that will be very very bad. She already has the skills to bind people, this will be even worse!"

"Don't worry yo. I won't tell all of my people. But, I would likely tell my father if that is okay, yo." Erica said.

"If you believe he won't cause a commotion, then yes. The last thing I need is people freaking out." Venus said.

"What about Mr. Samuel?" Joshua said.

"Yeah, knowing him he'll find out eventually," Robert said. He was scooting his seat back to his desk.

"I will tell him on my own. It's not that I don't trust him, I just think he's the type of boss that wants results before he hears the problem." Venus said. "Can I depend on you all to keep everyone from knowing?"

"Yes! You got it!" They all agreed.

"Venus, if you are done with your pep talk, I need to speak with you. Come to my office." Samuel said over a speaker.

"Ah…" Venus said nervously.

'Well.. he did tell me that he liked to keep track of us, know what we are doing.' She thought.

So much happened recently liked my grandfather had passed away and other things. So I have been busy and not writing. I don't want to talk about the bad stuff at the moment. I am willing to talk about the good things. I have posted my first book on Amazon. I am that much closer to my goal. I want to make audible books, I've always enjoyed them. That's actually the reason why I started writing in the first place. I understand I'm not really that great at writing, but I still enjoy doing it. For those who want to support my book here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097K8YZ8G

I normally don't promote myself, but that is the only way I can get my book out there. I plan to also do a book club for people. I don't only my book out there, but any other person who wants recognition for theirs. Don't let people tell you or stop you from doing what you wanted to write about. It is your book and not theirs. The only one who's living your life is you, that's the way I see it.

Other than that I could talk about the story itself. I know it seems like they have an endless amount of power, but I made hints of what is the limitations to them. I try to be settled. A character won't always say how they feel, you will have to look at their actions sometimes.

This is the first part of the pairing process of creating the harem. The other chapter before this was basically the prologue. I'm not sure if I mentioned this or if I wasn't clear, but there are going to be multiple harems that are in the story. I want good and bad ones. For the one who wants me to get to the Harem part, I want you to understand that explaining how the world work and power, things like that. It's pretty important for when I actually do the main Harem. If I don't explain it enough you won't understand when it starts going go faster. Just bear with me.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

 

7