Book 1 Chapter 10: Demaree (Making A Harem part 2)
561 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not knowing what Samuel wanted, Venus nervously walked to his office. His office had two doors, one that led outside in a hallway, the other connected to the server room, as her office does. Both of their offices have a large window that views the server room. When Venus came back with Erica, she didn’t think to look in his office to see if he was even there. He was off doing his meeting last she knew, so she didn't think that he was there the whole time. He musta went through the hallway’s door. Because Venus didn’t know when he got back, all the things she did could’ve been easily seen by Samuel.

She knocked on Samuel’s open door.

“Come in!” He said.

She took a seat.

“Before I began to talk about the leader’s decision. How are things with your other situation?” Samuel asked.

“You’re referring to the forbidden skill, aren’t you?” Venus asked.

“I am.”

“Well, apparently you have been watching this whole time, without me knowing. So, you tell me.”

“Does that scare you that I know? There should be no secrets between us. You have trusted me so far. I would like to ask you to keep doing so.”

“Well, this is where I ask you to let me handle it my way. Can you trust me on getting it done? Don’t watch me every step of the way? Please…?”

Samuel tilted his head and thought about it, then he spoke. “Very well, if you wish not to talk about it, I will give you full authority over the situation. I guess I’ll get right into the discussion.”

“Thank you, Bossman.” Venus smiled.

“I still want you to keep me updated on that if possible. Nevertheless, the village Elder has agreed to most of our terms. He's even alright with your harem program. The main thing they want is to be included with things we do, like hunting. For now, what they really want is for us to go into the dungeon.”

“They want us in the dungeon? I haven’t even seen the door yet.”

“Neither have I. Maybe we are unable to see it, who knows? Have you asked one of the townspeople to show you where it is?” He asked.

“I didn’t want them to come into the cave without permission. Erica is only here due to the other situation, but I guess there is no problem now. However, I am tired and my team needs rest. we will look tomorrow morning. If the door was here long before we got here, then it should still be there tomorrow.” Venus shrugged.

“Very well, I will leave it in your hands. One more thing you must know, the elder wants a wife from us to finalize the deal.” He said.

“Excuse me?” Venus asked incredulously.

“It is their tradition to make deals with other leaders through marriage.”

“Let me say this in a way you may understand. Hell~ No~! I hope my words are very clear.” Venus punctuated.

Samuel sighed. “I knew this would be the case, that is why I declined that request. I told him we won’t unlock their powers if they don’t want to join us. He pretty much left it at that. I just wanted you to be aware that they are a little upset with my decline. There may even be a chance they may enforce it.”

“Much love bossman, I thank you for not sacrificing one of us. It means a lot to me you’re looking out for us.” Venus smiled.

“No worries, it’s important that my employees are taken care of. Let me know what you find out about the dungeon. I don’t want any actions as of now. I'm only authorizing scouting.”

“Will do, Bossman!” Venus went out the door to the server room. She approached her team.

“Well? What happened?” Joshua asked.

“He's letting us handle that situation for ourselves. There's a new problem but we'll deal with it tomorrow. I'm exhausted.” Venus said then looked at Erica. “Do you want me to walk you to your room, sweetie? It looks like your people will stay with us for a bit. Just until we figure out how to coexist.”

"Actually, can I stay here for a while, ya? Rob was telling me that he and Josh made those amazing games. I kind of want to learn how to make them, yo." Erica giggled.

"Oh? I see what’s going on here." Venus smirked. "You need him to finish in your mouth."

"Hey! It’s not like that! We are simply going to-... play games!" Robert argued.

"If that is what he wants, sure yo." Erica smiled.

"Wait, what?!" Robert was shocked, he looked at Erica like he was trying to comprehend her words.

"Me sucking ya dick made me horny, yo! Ya, seem like a cool guy, very funny. I like a man who isn't too bossy. I already have a leader as a father, so I don't need my guys to do the same. However, at the same time yo, that doesn't mean I won't let ya control me every now and then, ya." Erica laughed at the last part. "Because I like you, it doesn’t feel wrong listening to you."

'Not counting people like Josh, the commands allow our brains to follow someone we really like, people who they'll likely follow anyway.' Venus thought.

"If that is what you want to do. I have no problem doing-... things... with you…" Robert said nervously. "If you want... I can show you... sex games… right now… if you want…"

Erica gasps with her hands covering her mouth. Then an uncontrollable laugh left her lips. "Ya! I don’t mind that at all! Fuck! That sounds good yo! Ya is my kind of man!"

"My, my, Rob. It looks like you have yourself a nice slut! I think you two should make this official. Make her your first harem girl. I advise you to do it sooner rather than later. I will be busy tomorrow sorting out everyone. Things will get pretty crazy." Venus said.

"H-Harem?! She’s gonna be in my harem?" Robert turned red, stammering.

"We live in a village where men have multiple wives yo. It’s not that crazy. The problem with me is finding a guy that my father approves of... So if ya can impress him, I will be ya girl." Erica smiled.

"I’m already meeting your father?!" Robert's mouth gaped.

Venus yawned. "Well, this is a goodbye for me. We'll figure out the command thing later. For now, I need to sleep, it’s late, and I haven’t been to bed in quite some time... So good night! You two lovebirds have fun."

Robert was still in shock, but Joshua and Erica said their goodbyes to Venus, then she went out.

After making one final check on everyone, she discovered things before she slept. Bernard had sex with Jenny for quite some time today. He did his job, which was surprising. Randall and Bernard were on hunting duty; unlike Luther, a poor lazy person. They completely did what they were told, and they had no problems with their work. As for the other guys, like Hector (one of the gangster arrivals), he was a jack-of-all-trades. Sure he was a bit of a bully at first, but when she got to know him, he pretty much did everything. He hunts where he's needed, he cooks, cleans, he's more than happy to help now. Venus suspects it's due to the crazy elevator. As far as he's concerned, it almost killed him. Venus guesses being in a metal box that will shake, turn red with lightning would have a life-changing experience for him. He doesn't even want to go near that thing.

'Now that I think about it, where's Vernon? I wonder if I should feel worried about his whereabouts... But at the same time, I don’t care.' Venus thought.

Everyone pretty much has a job except for a few stragglers. Willow for example was willing to help. However, she's still finding herself, Venus didn't want to pressure her to get a job. As for the two other girls, the ones who came out of the elevator after Vernon's group. Those girls kept to themselves. They wished to not be disturbed by anyone, so Venus respected their wish.

When she made it to her room, she didn't hear Jenny or Bernard. She knows they have gotten back from hunting and building.

"I'm coming in you two!" Venus saw them sweating on the bed. Jenny was asleep, exhausted from her exercise with Bernard. "Man, this chick loves to fuck."

Bernard regarded Venus. He was reading a book. Like everything else, the paper, pen, beds, you name it, it was created by someone's powers. One of the two girl arrivals was a writer.

'Most of everything was explained by the powers,' Venus thought.

Looking at the book he was reading, she realized what it was.

"You are reading a romance novel? I didn't think guys like those." Venus asked Bernard.

He placed his book down, then spoke, "I guess there's a lot you don't know about me. I am in no rush, you have been busy out there after all."

"Oh… Sorry about that… I'm trying to make a schedule so I can take care of you two." Venus said.

"Take care of me?" Bernard lightly chuckled. "I think you are confused, as the male of this- whatever we have here. I feel I'm the one who should be taking care of you two. I have been working hard; hunting for things so you both may eat. If it was up to me, you wouldn't be working at all. However, I understand that you keep yourself busy, so I said nothing. So don't feel sorry. I think it's sexy that you are working girls. I guess that's why I enjoy you both. Although I feel like you're referring to the sex, which is not an issue. We can do that right now, it'll be all the same to me. Just as long you two are happy, I'm fine."

"You really turn me on when you say things like that." Venus giggles. "Understanding how I feel and what I want is very sexy to me."

"That's one of the reasons why I read romance novels directed towards women. I like to understand them, see what kind of things they are into."

"Wait a minute, is that why you know our sweet spots?" Venus's eyes went wide.

Bernard smirked. "I experience things as well. I like to try things in bed so everyone involved could feel pleasure."

He patted the bed to gesture to her to sit with him.

"That’s so sweet of you to say. I wasn’t sure if you still like me. I didn't want you to feel like I was avoiding you or anything. Although, the things you say put my mind at ease." Venus said.

"You were busy, I understand. As long as both of you are still with me, I don’t mind. With that being said, I think I want to officially call you both my girlfriends, she already said yes."

"I am happy to hear you say that because... the thing I want you to do tomorrow is signing papers… Long story short, it is you promising to take care of us. You will be our official Alpha. You still are doing the things that you said you want to do, like feeding us."

"Deal, I normally don’t make contracts with my girlfriends, but from what little I know of you, this is the kind of thing you want. I feel it’s necessary to give you peace of mind, so if this is something that you want me to do, then let's do it." Bernard smiled.

She kissed him and then he kissed her back. As she gets out of her clothes, she rubs her fingers up his slippery shaft; making it nice and hard again. Even though she was exhausted she still got wet all the same. She found a man who understood her, which was very rare.

"Aren’t you tired? If so, I will do all the work." Bernard said.

He laid her on the bed, then guided his massive cock into her pussy. Nice and slow soft music played into her ears to get her pussy dripping wet on his fat cock.

She moaned as his large member penetrated her pussy. She took him all the way. When he felt that she was ready, he slammed his full-length size into her. Venus held a muffled yell; trying not to wake Jenny, but it was too late. Jenny woke up and decided to help.

Jenny sat on Venus’s face; making her lick underneath.

“Here you are, we were waiting for you,'' Jenny said.

Feeling the full force of his dick, Venus was stuffed; feeling every power thrust inside of her as she came.

“Mmmm!” The sounds Venus made while licking her friend were vibrating to Jenny.

“You’re not gonna get away with just one orgasm, you have a lot to catch up on,” Jenny said.

Again and again, Venus orgasms with different positions. They made her feel welcomed, making her feel good about this relationship. Not a lot of time has passed for them, but she still felt like she abandoned them or something, however, they didn’t care. They still missed her, they just wanted her to feel like she belonged.

“I am getting sleepy… I know you want more of me, but I can’t…” Venus said.

“Oh come on, just a little bit longer,” Jenny said.

“If you both want to have sex all night, that’s fine,” Venus said.

“I already have sex with him all night, I think it’s your turn,” Jenny smirked.

“It’s alright. I will go to my room and I’ll see you two tomorrow.” Bernard said then kissed them both.

He left the two women on the bed, sweating.

“You see what you did? He really wanted you to feel like you’re needed. Now he's gone...” Jenny pouted.

“Aren’t you tired, girl?” Venus asked.

“I slept a bit, but I am fully awake now. I'm really horny! I haven't felt this way in a long time… Ah, you know what? I might visit his room.” Jenny giggled.

“Or, you could just rest here tonight. We could just cuddle. If you get the urge to have sex, just lick me while I’m sleeping. Do that for as long as you stay with me.” Venus said.

Jenny smirked as Venus fell asleep. When she woke up the next morning, Jenny was eating Venus’s pussy.

“Were you doing that all night?” Venus moaned.

“I was,” Jenny replied.

“You could’ve stopped.”

“I didn’t want to. After you told me to do this, I just had the urge to keep going. I don’t know why.”

“Ah… Well, I command you to not listen to any orders for me or anyone else.” Venus said hastily.

“Ok…? But I still want to keep licking….”

“If you want to, you can. I just don’t want you to follow my commands...”

“Okay, but it’s so strange. I never told you this, ever since I met you. I had the hots for you. I wanted to do things for you sexually… Every time you spoke to me, I got the urge to do what you told me to do. I just never did it because I felt like it was weird. I didn’t want you to see me differently. But now, I just don’t care anymore. I want you, please boss me around.” Jenny said.

Venus could’ve explained what was happening to her, but she let her lick all over.

Without any more words, Jenny licked, she used two fingers, giving Venus constant orgasms; as she kept on getting tongue fucked by her friend.

Jenny didn't care that she was tired, she wanted this.

"I am cumming again!" Venus screeched.

Eventually, they stopped and took a shower; then got ready for today’s activities.

____

Now that Venus was by herself she wanted to get back to work. The first order of business was her interviews.

Venus had an idea of how she was going to interview this many people. After doing some, she hired Erica and three other women to do the rest of the group. Venus felt that the townspeople were more familiar with their own. They all understood each other so it makes sense for them to do it. Venus was only around if they needed help to unlock or manifest skills. As hours passed, the interviews went very smoothly. They were registered and were very happy with the ability they received.

Now that things have died down. Venus wanted to talk about what she feared they may decline.

She gathered all the people and spoke to them as a group.

“Starting now, we are allies!” Venus said to them. “In order to sign you up to our alliance officially, we would ask you to sign some papers. These agreements would help benefit all of us. I just need you to read them.”

She saw everyone was a little confused, then upset, it turned into angry questions.

"We plan to fight in the dungeon for you all! We are going to need some teams to register for things." Venus tried to calm them down.

"The dungeon is dangerous! We don't want to go! We already have powers, why do we need you guys anymore?" Many of them yelled in protests.

The Village Elder stepped up and spoke. "The contracts are Insurance for us! This way they can not attack us! As for the dungeon, I am the one who asked for this! For too long that door has been here! These outworlders have offered to get rid of it, so I need you all to cooperate!"

The old man stepped down because he expected his people to listen. After the crowd settled down, Venus explained the agreements. It's basically saying that they are equal and both sides will protect each other. They agreed to all of it. Right until Venus got into the contracts of harems… Several had disagreements with this one, especially this one guy. He was a muscular man who came with them.

"So… basically what you’re saying is... you want our women? I’m not sure how I feel about this…" The man said. Even though he was protesting, he wasn’t shouting. He said it in a very calm way, he was trying to understand.

"It’s only if they want to. If they don’t, then we won’t ask them. I’m not really a good cook. I'm just asking a woman to cook for me, and my group. This is like a job if anything!" Venus was trying to make light of the situation.

A meek-looking woman with two children walks forward. Her name was Rita. Her children were a boy and a girl, their ages were around 13 for the boy, and 9 for the girl.

"I have children as you can see… Is there a place for us? My old home was destroyed and I'm living with a friend. If you can spare some shelter, I will cook." Rita said.

"Sure! I don’t mind. You have to write down your skills. I will personally take you in as my harem! Although I must say, every woman has the right to choose their alpha. You don't need to pick me. If you want a guy, I can provide you with one. I was using myself as an example." Venus said.

"If I’m going to do this… I would like it to be you. I feel that you will protect my children if given the opportunity." Rita said. "And… I don't want a random man around my kids…"

"Yes, I would definitely do that. My girlfriend Jenny, is going to make a mansion for us. That means we can hold a bunch of children." Venus said.

Rita stood near Venus indicating that she had fully decided to join the harem.

“I am also joining,'' Annika said.

“Really? How come? I didn’t think you would be interested.” Venus said.

“I too know how to cook and clean. I am admittedly a bit afraid for my people. I think sticking around you would give us the best results we need.” Annika said.

“Excellent! Welcome, girl!” Venus cheered.

“As for me, I decided my alpha too yo. I like being around Robert, he’s hot and we made a lot of things last night yo.” Erica giggled. “I only came here to help out and check on my people. After we’re done here, there are other things Robert wants to show me.”

“I bet! I bet he wants to do a lot of lewd things with you.” Venus smiled.

“Not going to lie, he does. He's shy about it but he’s a real pervert. I love it! It’s rare for a guy to express these feelings towards me ya. I am the daughter of the leader after all. Most people respect our family, therefore they are usually formal ya… I just hope my father likes him yo…” Erica said.

“Fuck your father! If you wanna date, do it!” Venus said.

Erica backed up a little bit. “I get yo meaning, but can ya not sexually talk about my father? It reminds me of the comment you made yesterday ya…”

Venus laughed. “Deal! You would’ve sucked at it anyway!”

Erica made a strange face. She didn’t like that joke.

“Go ahead and see your man. We are about done here anyway.” Venus said.

Erica’s face was red. Venus wasn’t sure if it was anger or embarrassment, maybe a little of both.

Venus wrapped up her speech with the townspeople. For those who wanted to work, she would put them to work. The ones who wanted to go back to the village- after they got their powers, did that. Venus let them host their own interviews and administrative work. This was all about gaining trust. If they are the ones who were controlling what was happening. They couldn’t say that they were put somewhere, or the outworlders have done something to them secretly.

Even the harem program was controlled by the people. Venus has already got her women, so why does she care? David was not her concern anymore. He already signed his papers, even the paper that said what he had done in his past life. So if they decide to deal with him, Venus’s conscience was clear of what happens next with that.

Afterward, she went to her office. Her women did the paperwork.

“This is still all strange to me. Not only can you understand my language, but you’re saying that you can read it as well.” Venus said.

“That is correct. As you know everything can be explained through skills. When Silver Coin came, she brought hundreds of skills that broke our world… When you think about it, it should make sense to you. You have brought our children games and other stuff we don’t understand.” Annika said.

“I guess you’re right. I’m just getting used to all of this.” Venus said. “Anyhow, let’s have that tour of the cave, as promised. Afterward, we can make our way to the demon door.”

“Why on Zara would we wanna go there?'' Rita asked.

“Zara?” Venus questioned.

“It’s our planet's name,” Annika replied.

“Well, Rita, if you didn’t hear your Elder, he wants us to beat it. Guess who’s the hole that was selected to check that shit out; this bitch, right here!” Venus said while pointing at herself.

Annika and Rita regarded each other. They didn’t want to go near the door. Venus ignored their concern and gave the tour. When the tour ended, they made their way back to the elevator room.

“And that is pretty much where everything is!” Venus said.

“Thanks… for showing us…” Rita said with fear. She was holding on to her children a little tightly, not wanting them to get hurt.

“What’s the matter?” Venus asked.

“We don’t want to be near this door any longer than we have to,” Annika said.

“Where is it? Once you two tell me, you may go.” Venus said.

“You still haven’t seen it?! It’s right there!” Rita said, confused.

“It’s really, really big! We passed it several times!” Annika added.

“Huh?” Venus was equally confused. “Do you mean the elevators?”

“You still haven’t told me what an elevator is…” Annika said.

“It’s those three doors over there,” Venus said, pointing.

Both Annika and Rita saw nothing.

“It would seem we cannot see the same thing. I know you’re not lying about these elevators of yours. But, now what?” Annika said.

“Can you point at the demon door?” Venus asked.

When Annika pointed, Venus stood where she was gesturing. All Venus saw was a large wall.

“Let me try this, maybe it would hear me as the elevators did,” Venus said. “Please show me the dungeon door! Reveal yourself!”

Right before her eyes, a giant red door appeared. When the door fully became visible, a loud booming voice rattled her ears.

“Welcome~ Brave~ Adventurer~! Would you like to enter my dungeon?!” The deep mighty voice roared. Every word he had a hissing sound to it, like a snake.

“Who are you?!” Venus yelled to the air.

“W-Who are you talking to?” Annika asked.

“Huh? You don’t hear that loud mouth?!” Venus was confused.

“No, I have no idea who you’re talking about, sorry,” Rita said.

“They cannot hear me because they’re not in your party~! If you want them to join, look at them, think of them joining the party, and they will become as such!” Demaree’s voice trembled.

‘So his name is Demaree. My powers tell me even without seeing them?’ Venus thought.

Venus enters the group into her party.

Demaree suddenly appeared as a large red dragon. His electricity sparks encompassing his body. The dragon's body was more like a snake, he didn’t have any legs, but he did have long arms and claws. His mane was thick like a lion, the color was silver. His fur ran down his back. Demaree was casually floating in the air over them.

Annika, Rita, and her children were frightened by him.

Venus ignored her fear because she recognized his red electricity.

“Do you power the elevator? Control it I mean?” Venus asked. "I saw your power before."

“Yes, I am the dungeon guardian of this entire room. So everything is in my control,” his big head nodded.

“Why did you send us here?” Venus asked.

“I didn’t! You sent yourselves here~!”

“How did we do that?”

“Outsiders are only allowed to come if they want to do so! Deep in your heart, you wanted to be here. Therefore you are here, nothing more, nothing less~!” He hissed.

“Are you able to take us back?” Venus asked.

Demaree raised his eyebrow.

“Do you want to go back?” He gestured to an elevator door that opened up. “Get in, you don’t need to be here~!”

Venus thought about it, she could’ve literally said yes, but she actually thought about it… 'That’s a really great question… Do I even want to go back…? It is so strange… I don't even miss my old life.'

"If one day we ask you to take us back, would you?" Venus asked.

"I would. The only thing I require in return is a token. I was being generous when I asked you just now. Moving forward, it will not be free." Demaree made the elevator close.

"Why?"

"Why be generous? I'm that type of guy!" Demaree smiled, he showed large sharp teeth.

"Why put a price on it? I meant..." Venus corrected.

"No magic is free, no magic is given. With the powers you have received, there is a price. Whenever you go back, something will be taken from you. It will usually be the thing that you have achieved here. Seeing how you are very intelligent, it would likely be your thought process. However, if you earn my token from my dungeon. I will grant you Maddie‘s wishes. She can take you back without the negative return!" Demaree roared.

"Maddie‘s wishes? Who is she? Is she some kind of Genie?" Venus asked.

"Maddie Coin, she is my sister. Maddie is a wish granter, yes."

"Coin? Do you mean like Silver Coin? I thought she was a human…"

"She is. We are Silver Coin's monster children. No one else can say this but us. But our mother is a fuckin slut. She has slept with multiple races. I have a blob-sister. Girl and boy dark elves, light elves, I have all types of siblings. She wants loyal people with powers. What better way to do that than to have children with such abilities. When she had me, she was a dragon at the time. I don't want people to think that she found me as an egg or something. Besides, she is not an adopting type. Nor the kind of person who would take care of someone else's child… I am a true heir to the throne!"

"Oh wow, she seems interesting."

"That is one way to put it…" Demaree shook his big head. "Enough talking about my slut mother. Like all of us, Coins. We play games with people, we don't hide it or deny it. You can call us all spoiled rich children for all I care. You were brought here for our amusement. I want you to fight in the dungeon that I have made personally. If you beat the 1st weak level, you would be granted my boon! If you beat the hardest difficulty, you're granted Maddie's boon, which is her wishes. Does this sound fair?"

Because Venus wasn't sure she even wanted to go home, she asked. "Other than those boons, what else can you give me?"

"Us Coins help each other out with the things the individual children want to do. We can give you all kinds of things. If you want special weapons, I can ask my siblings for them. If you ask for money, we even have you covered on that. Depending on what you ask, that will be in the tier level of the dungeon. The best way to handle our reward system is when the game is won, ask for anything. I will tell you what you earn for the effort. Us Coins are fair."

"How do I know you won't trick me? Make me your slave or something?"

The dragon looked offended. "We don't condone slavery! I would appreciate it if you don't suggest such things! Do we like to have fun? Yes! Are we a weird family? Most definitely! But the Silver Empire fights against such action as slavery! The most my mother would do is slap them with her big dick, then humiliate them!"

"Huh? Would hitting someone with a dick, already be a humiliation?"

Demaree huffed, "You obviously don't know my mother… She doesn't just get even, she goes far beyond what’s necessary so that her enemy would never fight her again…"

"Okay… I'm sorry. I'm just not sure what to expect."

Demaree calms himself. "You are forgiven. If you have questions about the dungeon, ask them, put your mind at ease."

"Thank you," Venus bowed.

Demaree was royalty, so she decided to show him respect.

"So, let’s say I want to do the easy level dungeon. How hard exactly is that?" She asked.

"It's made for people up to 1-10 levels. Not counting the entry room where monsters don’t respawn, two rooms are for fighting. You'll have to endure a small monsters’ room, then the boss room. That's all on the easy mode."

"I’m guessing if we die, then we are officially gone, yes?"

"That is correct!"

"And what if we have someone who can revive us?"

"Do you have anyone with that ability?"

"Possibly, I’m not sure…"

"Then my answer is, possibly, I'm also not sure." He smiled.

Venus thought about this... She didn’t want to risk people's lives. She also wanted to go try it first. She wouldn’t take the girls with her now, but she definitely wanna go in, see how far she'll progress.

All of this seems like an RPG she had played before.

"How many people can join the easy dungeon?" She asked.

"Four," He responded.

"Are there special requirements for roles?"

"Yes, although you can mix and match. I advise you to have one Healer, one Defender, and two DPS."

"Oh wow! This shit is an RPG!"

"Not sure what that is…"

"You mentioned your family play games, right?" 

"Yes?" Demaree questioned.

"In my world, we play games for sport. No matter how challenging it is, we'll never die from it. I would like to show you a video game. It will be similar to your dungeon. If you can see what I mean, I think that we could agree." Venus stated.

"I see~!" Demaree hissed. "Show me! This sounds intriguing. I don't wish death upon anyone either, so this is beneficial to me."

"Okay, let me get my team," Venus said.

Demaree nodded.

Before going, Venus dismissed the mother and children, Annika wanted to stay. With her party taken care of, she then gathered her team of nerds, Erica of course tagged along.

"Remember what I told you two?" Venus asked.

Joshua and Robert nodded, then repeated what Venus said to see the dungeon door and Dragon. Both boys opened their mouths in shock.

"I know! He's a lot to take in, but get on with it!" Venus said.

"R-Right…" Robert said, still in shock.

"He's really cool looking, yo!" Erica said, she also repeated what the boys did.

Venus's team made a one-room dungeon game. If characters die, they aren't officially dead, they become ghosts. After every member died, there was a game over. When the game was replayed, the characters respawned outside the dungeon.

Demaree now understood what Venus meant. Not only did he agree with Venus, but she also didn't expect what happened next. The dragon wanted so much more out of this!

"Human, I don't believe I asked for your name, may you give it to me?" Demaree said towards Venus. She gave him her name. "Dear Venus! I have a proposition for you! I am willing to become your business partner. This will be strictly professional. You provide me full control of this-... gaming powers of yours, and I will give you something in return!"

"Well, don't look at me. It's their game. All I can do is make the characters think for themselves." Venus said.

"Really?! That's even more interesting! It has been decided! All three of you will come over here! If you relinquish this gift, I'll create, and share it with whomever I please. I'll still let you use the abilities, but ultimately it would be my power to give."

"I understand sharing and borrowing. However, you need to explain what happens with us giving it to you. Will it just be only what we give you? Or everything we use with it? Some powers are tied together." Venus said with uncertainty.

The Dragon lowers his presents; gesturing them to touch and make contact with him. "This is a show of good faith. I promise you, I won't stop you from using your skills. You're thinking abilities will still be intact, regardless of if it’s powering another skill. Just the combined skill is what I'm simply taking. You three can no longer use it together, but you can still do doubles; make new skills. Now, to put your mind at ease. If you can trust me, I will allow you three to use the skills as if I didn’t do anything at all. I am merely holding it as my own. I don’t care if you use the triple combo to make any games all the same. I am a generous dragon after all!”

“I see… Can you give us a moment to think it over?”

The dragon’s big head nodded in understanding.

The team was a little concerned but the dragon didn’t seem like he was malicious.

When they finished the conversation, Venus confronted the dragon, then asked.”So basically we are giving it to you, but you are allowing us to use it whenever we want?”

“Precisely~!” He hissed.

“Okay, we trust you!”

“Excellent!”

The team allowed their skills to be taken by the dragon.

Demaree immediately creates a new life form, a woman of dragonkin. She had red hair and a bad attitude. She observed her environment. The dragon went into his newly found programming powers, then told her to become the dungeon boss. She scowled at him while walking through his open dungeon door.

“This is a wonderful day!” Demaree's voice boomed. “I am so happy to have done business with you three! I am willing to give you 3 very good boons for my gratitude. Each of you will be given your own individual gifts. These blessings can greatly improve your lifestyle! Additionally, I will still implement things in my dungeon to prevent you from permadeath.”

“Special rewards and we can't die?! You are truly generous!” Robert was amazed.

“Indeed! If you test my new dungeon out today, I'll give you 1 extra special blessing regardless of winning or failing it! If you beat the dungeon, you'll get a reward on top of the extra.” Demaree said. The new dungeon system was amazing to him.

“How can you prevent permadeath? Does that mean we can make a wish that we can't die?” Venus asked.

Demaree chuckled. “I'm sorry but we don't have the power to avoid death for your real bodies. Us Coins are mortal, just wealthy. What I am offering is when you join my dungeon, you will get a fake avatar that comes back when you die; game over! This way you can try again!”

“I rather people don't die in the dungeon, so this is wonderful for us!” Venus cheered.

The Dragon floats around in the air, pondering. He looked upon them. “Before we begin, I must warn you. The Empire will crush those who use powers against us. Let's say we give you a powerful weapon, then you use it to kill us, this is unacceptable! Whatever we give you we are trusting you with it. Remember this!”

“Of course!” Venus said.

“Good~!” The dragon didn't really explain himself, but Venus could tell they have been betrayed before…

“Anyway! Before I make my changes to the dungeon, I will give each of you 3 boons now. Which one of you is first?" Demaree asked.

"They can go first. I'm curious to see what they want," Venus said.

Robert stepped forward then he asked. "Can it practically be anything?"

"Speak your purpose! Then we shall see~!" Demaree hissed.

"I umm… I have a problem with... down there… If you can ummm… Make it… you know..." Robert stuttered.

"Give him a 12-inch cock, yo! He won't stop bitching about it! He thinks it's small… So to make him feel better, make it a 12, ya!" Erica interrupted, gesturing at Robert's cock. She moved her hands just in case the dragon didn't understand human anatomy. She was being helpful….

"Why the hell did you say it out loud?! And it doesn't have to be that big! Is that what you want?! I knew it!" Robert yelled. His anger outweighed him being shocked.

"I'm sorry, yo! Ya weren't going to say anything! And like I told ya before, I don't care! This is what ya want! Not me! So don't ya go putting it on me ya!" Erica yelled back.

Robert was beyond belief mad! She just said that in front of everybody!

"I need to hear this from you, boy! This is your boon! Do you want an enlargement or not?!" Demaree yelled over them.

Robert frowned. "... yes..."

"I understand!" Demaree nodded. "I can get my sister Evelyn to fix your little problem!"

As Demaree cycled through the air, the dragon's words made Robert cringe.

Demaree dismissed himself. After a few moments, out came a light elf, gracefully falling from above. She had silver hair and golden markings on her body.

"Which one of you needs my assistance?" Evelyn, the Silver-Elf asked.

Robert stayed quiet…

"Over here yo! My boyfriend wants it big! Try 15-inches, maybe that will make him happy!" Erica cheered.

"Fuck, woman! 15?! Gees!!!" Robert yelled.

"26, ya?" Erica tried.

"Dammit, woman! Nooo!"

Evelyn smiled. "Are you his love mate?"

"I am, ya!" Erica nodded.

Evelyn stood near them. "I, Queen Evelyn Coin of the Silver Empire, grant you my boon! I have received a wonderful gift from my brother! I vow to return the favor to the senders! You both will get great pleasure from each other!"

Evelyn laid her hand on both their heads. Robert was nervous, Erica was curious. Evelyn's touch traveled down them. She gently fingered Erica's pussy under her clothes. At the same time, slightly jerking off Robert. Evelyn moaned with a rhythm.

"Is there a reason why you're doing this?" Robert asked.

"I need you to get hard; see what I'm working with. Once you're erect, I'll know how much energy is required to Blue Light you. This won't take long. Just don't blow a load yet, I'll have to start over if you do." Evelyn giggled.

"Okay... this is fine... but can we do it in private, please!" Robert asked.

Evelyn grinned. "I forget people like to do things in private. I am sorry, take me to a room. I can get you hard there."

Robert took both Evelyn's and Erica's hands. He went out of sight from the group into a room. After about 5 minutes or so, they came back.

Robert was heavily blushing while the two women were giggling amongst themselves.

"If you want the desired length to take form. I will come back to finish my work. Just tell my brother Demaree. I will switch with him. There can only be one dungeon guardian in the slot. Or else I would have to physically come here." Evelyn said, then tagged her brother Demaree in.

The dragon loomed over Robert. "Has my sister made good on her deal?!"

Robert hastily nodded.

"I'll say, ya! She made it nice and thick yo!" Erica licked her lips. She decided to rub Robert through his clothes. He didn't stop her.

"Good! I don't know if she explained this or not. I have shared the gift you gave me! We share things anyway, but we try to keep it fair amongst us. Only the ones who have actually contributed to you three will receive the gift. The gift is quite useful in many ways. Evelyn is a sex freak like my mother. She'll probably use the programming to make lewd things… She probably would make a generated man." The dragon rolled his eyes, then moved towards Joshua. "I believe it is your turn! What is your desire?!"

Joshua nervously stood there. First, he was nervous about the Flying Dragon, but now he's scared about another thing... If he just tells everybody that he wants what Robert got... No! That's too embarrassing! He decided to ask for something else.

"I-I… want to be... stronger," Joshua said.

"Strength comes in many forms. You'll have to be more specific. Do you want a weapon or advice? You have to tell me exactly what you want or I am skipping you!" Demaree said.

"I want-….. I don't want to be fat anymore! I want to have muscles!" Joshua yelled; closing his mouth after.

Lots of things went into this one. I do not want to talk about Silver Coin herself, due to spoilers. However, I have no problem talking about her children. You might say that the children are spoilers too, but they have nothing to do with her major story-wise. {In A Harem} timeline take place after Silver Coin book 1. Because all universe is connected, it's kind of hard to avoid some spoiling. For those who actually read Silver Coin, would know that she has had children before. They know she doesn't have normal offsprings. When I continue Silver Coin you will read about the children, but you won't get to know them all. There will be some children that are specifically for this book and other books I push out.

I kept my note short because no one cares what I have to say anyway, so why bother? They either got offended, misunderstood me, or ignore me completely...

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

6