Book 1 Chapter 11: Molding (Making A Harem part 3)
477 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the cave, Demaree was asking Joshua what he wanted for his blessing.

"I don’t want to be fat anymore! I want to have muscles!" Joshua yelled to the top of his lungs. When he noticed everybody was looking at him, he got embarrassed then covered his mouth.

“So I can understand what you mean, are you referring to your actual weight? Or is this a sex joke I don’t understand? Sometimes my siblings say jokes that I think are one thing, yet they have completely different meanings... So not to misunderstand, I need you to be clear.” Demaree said.

“It is my weight. I want to be in shape.” Joshua said.

"Very well! This is an easy task! My brother would love to help!"

As Joshua was getting embarrassed about this entire situation, he felt hands pulling him into a hug. Venus hugged him lovingly.

“I didn’t know that your weight bothered you. I want you to know that you look completely fine to me. If you’re doing this for your own reasons, I'll fully support you." Venus said.

"Yeah, man! You shouldn't have to change yourself for others." Robert agreed.

"Says the one who wants a bigger dick ya…” Erica shook her head.

"This and that’s different! You can’t tell me that you don’t love me more!" Robert yelled.

"I love you all the same ya! Your personality is what I enjoy yo!" Erica said.

"My question is, are you happy now, Rob?" Venus asked him.

"I am! I can please my girlfriend now!" Robert said.

Venus looked between them. Erica didn't seem to like Robert's answer… "Well... if you’re happy, I'll be happy for you."

The group didn’t notice the dragon had left already. He had been replaced with his brother. A very muscular man with silver short hair walked up to the group.

"Which one of you wanted muscles?" The man asked.

"Over here!" Venus yelled; pulling Joshua‘s shoulders. "He's the one who wants your boon. His name is Joshua!"

The muscular man regarded Joshua like he was studying him, seeing what he was working with.

"Greetings, Joshua! I am Bronze Coin, the third general of the Silver Empire. Most people think that just because we have magic, we do things the easy way... My 'boon' as you call it, is a workout routine. So before I accept your gift, I need to know if you're serious about dealing with me. My training will not be easy, it will not be quick, I will push you to your limits; make you sweat!" Bronze said.

"I...have to exercise?" Joshua asked, partially regretting his decision to do this… He's thinking about taking the enlargement deal…

"Look, I understand you, I truly do. However, if you want to be fit, it will take time. I won't be your friend during training, but I will make you the man you want to be. Your gift is a great boon to me, so I am willing to help you personally. Until you feel that you have your desired form, we won't stop. If you lose only 2 lb and you think that is it, then we are done. I won't ask questions or pressure you to do something you don't want to do. I will just take my leave. But if you dedicate your time and energy to the training, I will struggle with you for as long as we need to do this." Bronze said.

Joshua thought more about getting his dick bigger, not worrying about his weight. He could even get something completely different. Maybe a weapon doesn’t sound too bad right now…

"With your silence, I am going to take that as a sign you’re not serious about this... I will let my brother choose another Coin for you." Bronze said.

Bronze was rarely chosen over his siblings. Everyone wants the 'easy way' of doing things…

"I would do it... I want this... Please help me... I need to protect everyone here. I want to be useful to everyone…" Joshua regarded his feet for some reason.

"Josh, I don’t see you as useless! If that’s what you’re trying to say, then you are wrong! You work with your computers and games. There's nothing wrong with that." Venus said.

"I have been sheltered my entire life playing games... Not wanting to deal with people. I want to change… I need to change! I don’t wanna be the fat scared boy anymore…" Joshua said.

Bronze nodded then regarded, Venus. “Are you his commanding officer?"

"I guess you can say that…" She said.

"Although his training is my priority. I feel like the gift that was given to me far exceeds training only this one man. If you want to control the command of your group, I can teach you how to be a  leader. That way you can have your own army. I feel like that will suffice for the gift." Bronze said.

"You can make me a leader? A real one?" Venus asked.

"Yes, ma'am. You will have my complete guidance." He said.

"Thank you! I am willing to do it for my people! I want to be a better leader!" Venus said.

……

General Coin has given you the rank of Captain.

Note: You are not tied to his army in any way but your own. You will be registered as a Mercenary Captain.

Do you wish to accept it? (Y/N)

…..

After selecting yes, Venus became a level one captain. She saw a list of six empty slots for a team. As a Captain, she had special commands and will give more experience to her team. Depending on her level, her skills can go a fair distance from her.

“This is amazing! Thanks!” Venus said.

“I find it interesting that you have the rank of a Mercenary Captain. That only happens when your army serves under money rather than a political cause.” Bronze said.

“Well, I’m not part of any army… I work for a Business Company.” Venus said.

“Perhaps that is why. That helps me with my next decision.” Bronze said while fiddling with his settings. “Look into your commanding interface. You should see new stats there.”

Venus regards her command stats. Upon looking at it, she noticed so many things. There were traits for army size, strength, loyalty, dependency, honor, and a whole bunch of things she didn’t understand about being a leader. Several things stood out over everything else. Dependency and fundings were highlighted in a golden color. Also, there was a blue book icon on dependency and fundings along with army strength.

“What are these blue books and why are some of the traits highlighted?” Venus asked.

“It will be too long to explain everything as a whole, but I can at least explain your question. As your instructor, I can see fit in teaching you various aspects of your command. Not just me speaking it, but me adding things to your training in stats. The bluebook on your stats means I am currently teaching you that. When you master that teaching, it will turn into a golden book. The highlighted traits are what you excel at. You can excel at three things at a time, but you need a considerable amount of points for it.” Bronze said.

“So you’re basically teaching me dependency and the two other things? Can you switch training at any time?”

“At the beginning of your training, yes. However, once it starts turning gold that means it's staying with you. I can't unteach you anything. I can try different things before you learn that aspect. You can only have a total of five golden books as of now, I’m saving the other two. I need to learn more about your needs, see what is necessary for you. When you upgrade from being a captain to a higher rank, I get more training tokens to apply to you. As stated, they are permanent when you learn something. So I need to study with you more. I can only get so many shots at you.”

“This is amazing, thank you! This will help a lot!” Venus yelled.

Bronze nodded. “I figured this is a suitable boon. Not only making Joshua stronger but his whole unit as well. This brings me to this conclusion. I will personally come here shortly. It will take time for me to power up my teleporter to get here though.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Venus asked.

“I am not physically here in a certain sense. I am currently a dungeon guardian. If I want to train you outside of the cave, I cannot because I am tethered to the dungeon's core. Therefore, in order to help your group, I must go through the elevators.”

“Ah, I see.”

“Yes, also the other reason why I need to do it this way. My brother is the official dungeon guardian. I’m not sure if anyone told you, but there can be only one dungeon guardian at a time.”

“But don't you have your own life to live?” Venus asked.

“Our mothers taught us not to owe anyone any debts. I fully plan to fulfill the reward as promised. I’m in the understanding that you would need time to schedule your training for me. So I don’t really mind coming here to you. I am not currently doing anything anyway. Like I told you before, I am the third general of the empire. Basically the backup of the backup.”

“Okay then! Thank you, Gen. Coin! I appreciate you helping me, even though it’s not my boon. I can’t wait to have you here!" Venus smiled.

Bronze saluted, then dismissed himself, bringing out his brother Demaree.

The dragon floated in the air, his head loomed towards Venus.

“It is now your turn, what do you desire?!” Demaree asked.

“I don’t know yet. Can I choose at a later time?” Venus asked.

“I normally don’t like lingering debts, but if that is your wish, I will respect it.” He replied.

“Thank you, I won’t think about it too long, a couple of days will do. I like to weigh my options, see what I need.”

“Spoken like a true leader! I like it! Very well, because there’s nothing else for me to say. I will need at least three hours or two to reprogram my dungeon. I will do some testing on my own. When I am done I will let you know. Then you can do a live test.” Demaree vanished after his speech.

Venus looked towards her team. “I will give everyone free time to do whatever they want. In the meantime, I will be picking out a party to go into the dungeon. When I am ready for you guys, I will call a meeting.”

Apparently, free time means free fucking. Erica and Robert went to a private room almost immediately after they were dismissed.

Joshua walked slowly to his room. Venus and Annika were left alone.

“Annika, I already showed you where my room was. Rita and her children should be there. You both get some food ready for our harem. I would like you to meet my alpha whenever he gets back from hunting.” Venus said.

“I’ll be waiting for you then.” Annika smiled.

Venus nodded then set out to go find David. She didn’t want him to watch her back during a dungeon fight, but she rather him with her than off somewhere she can’t see him.

_______

(***Background Story: (David and Willow)***)

Inside of an interview room for a baseball team. The Beaver Team's coach was letting interviewers ask questions to his players.

"Alright, one more question!" The coach said to the interviewers. When he saw them all raise their hands, he picked one.

"This one is for David! What motivated you today?! You were on fire! The way you threw that ball was beautiful!" The reporter said.

David put on a smile, he always had to appear happy, like nothing was wrong.

"It's my girlfriend. Thinking about her pushes me to be the best in the league. She's always there for me, she's the reason for my perfect pitch." David smiled.

Although the reporters wanted a follow-up question; the coach dismissed the players. David walked to a private back room to see his girlfriend Willow.

"G-... G-Good job, out there…" Willow said.

She had a beautiful dress that showed none of her voluptuous curves. She was the daughter of a rich man. She always was taught to look presentable. David always encourages her to do just that because he does not like sluts of any type.

"You have too much makeup on… If you didn't make me hit you in the face, this wouldn't have happened." David snarled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I won't ask again! I don't need to go to the beach!" Willow wailed.

"Then why bring it up?! Anyway, one of the reporters wants a private interview. I want you to get everything ready, like my favorite wine." David started listing off other stuff he wants for tonight's event. "I want her to feel special. I need her to appreciate what I have planned. I will never accept imperfection… Oh, that reminds me, you will need to lick her pussy tonight."

"Of course! I will get everything ready! You know I am always happy to do whatever you want! I just hope she does better than the other girls… Maybe she'll be to your liking…"

"What about the others?" He frowned.

"Nothing! It's okay! Pretend I didn't mention them! Don't worry about it! I was only saying... You may like her better than me… You don't need me, right?"

Willow was backhanded; making her hold her cheek.

"Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch! We talked about this! You are mine! It doesn't matter how many girls I have, you will always be by my side! No matter where you go, I will always be watching you! I will kill any guy you go out with! So get this idea of leaving out of your head!" He held her head.

"Yes!" Willow squeaked.

Turning her around, he pulled her panties down. After licking his fingers, he stuck it in her pussy: preparing her for his dick.

"It would seem you haven't learned what you are! You are but a fuckhole for me! Maybe this time you'll get pregnant! You said that you're not taking the pills, right?" David asked.

"N-NO! I'm not!" Willow lied.

"Good!" He yelled.

When he felt she was wet enough, he stuck his dick inside of her. He didn't stop until he completely conquered what he felt he owned.

Later that night, Willow set up everything. She was told he had big plans for tonight's dinner. She and the maids made a table for two. Along with a bigger dinner in another room. David only does that when he invites his male friends too…

Now everything was done, the maids were dismissed for tonight. Willow waited at the front of David's big mansion.

When David came in, she saw who the reporter was… It was a woman she had been secretly talking with for quite some time about her situation. It shocked Willow to the bone to see this woman here!

"This is a nice pad!" The reporter said. Her name was Abby.

"I expect nothing but the best." David smiled.

Abby noticed Willow. "Isn't that your girlfriend? I thought you said that you broke up with her."

"I did, but this poor thing missed me. She and I decided it was best that she stayed here. Isn't that right, Willow?" David asked. He came closer to Willow when she said nothing. "Right, Willow?!"

"R-Right!" Willow squeaked.

"See? She's happier staying here. She is like a lost puppy who needs me." David said.

"I see…" Abby's eyes shifted between them. "Hmmm... Before we begin our dinner, can I freshen up?"

"Sure." He said.

Abby grabbed Willow's arm. "Excellent! I want her to help me out."

David scowled. "Why?"

"Girl talk! That is why we girls must go to the bathroom to get us ready for our man! I would like to know more about you before we begin." Abby smiled.

"No! You're not allowed to talk to her!" He said.

"Okay, buddy! You need to chill out! First of all, this is called freedom of the press! I don't like your hostility! We are just talking! So this is no big deal!" Abby ignored David then took Willow out of sight.

Using her journal, Abby wrote: {I got your email! From what I can tell, you are right! If you give me the evidence you promised, we can put this guy away for good!}

Willow nodded, then took her into a private room. After locking the door behind them, she proceeded to take off her clothing. She had several bruises and burn marks all over her body. The reporter took pictures of her naked, for proof.

Abby used another note: {Do you have the promised footage where he makes you do things for him and his friends?}

Willow shook her head no.

Abby's note: {If you know where they are, I will distract him while you go get it. Try your best to hide it on your dress or something. Maybe at dinner, you can slide it to me and I'll be on my way.}

Willow had a feared look on her face.

"It's okay! I promise you, I will get you out of this! I will keep to my word!" Abby said.

"Awww! That is so sweet!" A man said.

The room lit up in Abby and Willow saw several naked men surrounding them.

"Who the hell are they?!" Abby yelled.

Willow was also shocked.

"I'm so sorry! He must have found out already, I didn't know! I don't want to get in trouble! I'm sorry!" Willow ran out the door, leaving Abby behind… She cried, not wanting to look back.

David came out of nowhere to grab her hand. "Where are you going?! Don't you want to watch?!"

Willow shook her head, not wanting to ever watch something like that.

David backhanded her. "Too bad because you are joining her! Time and time again, you disappoint me! My friends will use you both up tonight!"

He leaned to kiss her lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was a kiss that said she was his, forever and always.

Her boyfriend dragged her back into the room where she saw Abby getting gangbanged by several guys. After he threw Willow into the mix, two men hold her down so she may join the fun. They painfully made love to all of her holes, not letting her breathe. David watched as his dumb bitch git fucked by his friends. Each of the guys cum wherever they please in the two women's holes. It didn't matter how much Willow begged him to make it stop.

"You didn't listen! You need to be properly trained!" David responded to her plea.

"Sorry... I would never do it again!" Willow said between deepthroating. Every time she got a chance to talk she tried to beg him.

It didn't matter, she needed to be taught a lesson and he fully intended to do just that. Eventually, Willow passed out from her experience.

The next morning when Willow woke up from last night's 'events,' she was covered in cum everywhere. She was a sweaty mess with dry semen. She observed her surroundings, Abby was gone. The only ones who were still in the room were her and David.

"Morning, my little slut! Do you want more, the guys are having breakfast, maybe I can go get them." David said.

Willow coughs from dehydration. "No! Please don't!"

"Then listen up and listen good. You caused me so much trouble. Because of you, I had to kill the other bitch last night. Her body is getting disposed of as we speak. If I let her go, the reporter would have been a problem. So you left me no choice. Don't worry, they got a lot of good use out of her. Unfortunately, they want more. I decided to let them have you for a month. After they're done eating, I'm going to watch you get fucked one last time. I will see you when you get back." David said.

Willow looked horrified as the guys came back into the room. Some of them were hard and ready to go.

David smiled as he continued to look at his fat, disgusting, slut of a girlfriend get what she deserves.

(******)

______

{In Willow's cave room.}

Willow woke up in bed near a man over her, she pushed him off of her after slapping him.

"What?! Willow?! What the hell?!" Luther yelled, holding his cheek. "Did you have a bad dream or something?!"

She fully woke up to see she was inside her cave room. She got up from her bed. "L-Luther? S-Sorry!"

"You okay? You were screaming while you were sleeping." Luther looked confused.

"Bad dream…. yes... you can say that… I'm sorry I slapped you…" Willow looked worried as if he was going to hit her back.

"It's fine! I just have to get used to you being violent in the morning! It didn't hurt much so it's okay…"

"I'm still sorry... It won't happen again!"

"I'm just happy you are okay," Luther smiled. "You are happy with me, right?"

"What... do you mean?"

"It's what you said before that made me curious. If you truly want her more than me, tell me. You said that you don't know if you want to be with a guy anymore. right? I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to be with me…"

"You're not forcing me! I truly believe that you are a caring person. I am yours as long as you work and protect me."

"Will do! Anyway, get ready to get some food, I'm starving."

Willow smiled. After getting ready, they went to the Cafeteria.

"I will see if they have put up anything for us. You find a seat for us." Luther said.

Willow nodded then walked away from him. She spotted that weird man in a cloak again. He was staring at her no matter where she moved, he watched her.

Venus told her he was her bodyguard or something, but the man gives her the creeps…

Willow walked near him. "Excuse me…? Can you please don't stare? I don't like it…"

"Move your fat ass along." The man said.

She couldn't recognize his voice, it sounded extremely different from anyone she heard before.

"Who are you?" Willow asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am! Just get your fat ass out of my face!" He yelled.

Willow walked away from him. He was still watching her, regarding her voluptuous ass swing away from him.

Venus wandered into the cafeteria to survey the area.

"There you are! Why haven't you checked in?!" Venus yelled while getting closer to her bodyguard. "If you're not going to work, then we might as well end our- whatever the hell this is right now!"

"When will I get my women?" David scoffed. He changed his voice while talking to Willow, but now he's using his normal voice.

"Hey, that's not my problem anymore. Whenever a girl signs up to join your Harem, that is when you get them." Venus said.

"Maybe I should just get my own girls. I'm not getting paid and I don't want to work for free!"

"Or maybe I should cut your dick off! That sounds like a plan to me!"

David quickly stood up to face her.

"Try it bitch! I am not scared of you!" Venus yelled.

"Venus! Can you please come to the server room?! We have something important to talk to you about!" Robert said over the speaker.

Venus frowned. "David, whenever you're done eating. Go to your room! I don't want to deal with you right now! I was going to ask you to come into the dungeon with me, but I just simply don't trust you. If you behave, I will personally go see what girl you can get, okay?"

"Fine… But you better hold up your deal." David snarled.

Venus gave him a middle finger as she walked away from him.

_____

When Venus walked into the server room, she noticed her team looking serious.

Sophie and Eileithyia Decker were also here. These were the two girls that came after the gangsters.

“What's up everyone? I thought you two were going to have sex?” Venus questioned while looking at Robert and Erica.

Robert frowned. "We were! Until Joshua called us in, he hit us with something concerning… Apparently, we have a pervert running around…"

"We do?! Where?!" Venus exclaimed.

"That's right, I asked Joshua for his manager! That's you, right? What are you planning on doing about this?! My sister and I were minding our own business, then we heard a light moan. We didn't see who it was, but there was definitely a man in our room!" Eileithyia, the oldest sister yelled. "We tried to keep to ourselves, not get in the way, but I cannot stand for a pervert looking at my sister! I think the invisible loser ran out the door! We saw it open and close. I tried to look for his cum to prove he was there, but it's quite possible that it is also invisible."

"Wait, what? We have an invisible guy now?!" Venus asked.

"Actually, we have reason to believe that he was here before us…" Joshua said.

"Okay, why do you think that?" Venus questioned.

"For one thing, when we got here, we set up cameras before the gangsters arrived. As I was checking through our security cameras for this man. I saw the recordings from the beginning. Your friend Jenny's door opened up and closed on its own." Joshua said.

"Yeah! Your friend likely got raped for all she knows. She was asleep, right?" Eileithyia said. She was getting angrier by the second, holding her sister for protection.

"Sister, let them work… I'm sure they'll think of something…" Sophie, the youngest sister said.

"None of us knew anything about this. However, I assure you, we're not going to take this lightly." Venus said.

"Good! But where should we go?! We don't feel comfortable in our room." Eileithyia said.

"I can call a person in the meantime," Venus said. "Can you two wait in my office while I talk with my team?"

The women nodded then did as instructed. 

"Joshua, Robert. Can you both make a credit card? It won't be the same as a normal one where we give money to pay off, but it's a work card. I need to keep a track of all of my people's schedules. This way they could clock in and out so I can pay them accordingly. It has come to my attention that some people feel like because they're not getting paid, they don't have to work. Starting now, workers get paid. The food, housing, and alike will be no longer free. If people are going to complain about not getting paid then we should get benefits. The Harem program also should not be free. I don't want to work for someone if they don't want to do the same for me." Venus said.

Her team nodded then created what she asked. Venus told everyone who works for the company to come in. Samuel, Bernard, Randall, Hector, Jenny, David, Luther, and Danny were there. Vivian wasn't officially part of the company, but she had a say so, so she came. Of course, Venus's team was still there too. Samuel and Venus had a quick discussion before they both came out of Samuel's office. 

"Before I explain why I'm doing this, I need to make it clear to everyone that something needs to change. Due to the fact that people have a hard time working, I have decided that everyone needs to clock in and out to get paid accordingly. The bossman has talked to me about taxes and pay schedules, but I was pushing it away due to being really busy with other things…" Venus mainly frowned at David and Luther. Luther wasn't a problem exactly. She was just tired of being told that he doesn't want to work for free. "I will be issuing work passes to everyone. Because we had no schedule prior to this. We decided to give everyone a hundred credits. The cafeteria will no longer be free. It will be set up in a way where you need to buy the food. The rooms you are currently staying in will be paid either daily, weekly, or monthly, depending on your room. That also means rooms will be locked if you don't pay. If you decide to stay in the room regardless of not paying, you will be evicted. We are making houses, so that also applies."

Samuel watches the workers as she was talking. When he saw some wasn't really up for what she was saying, he steps forward after her speech.

"If you people feel like your time is not charity work then this is how it will go down. I felt like this should have happened a long time ago. The people who work directly under me have been working really hard. Seeing some of you complaining about the little work you have been doing, upsets me. In addition to the hundred credits that we promise, I feel some deserve more bonuses. Because Venus took her time to help some of you do the Harem program, that will be 60 credits a month. It will have to be renewed every time. She had been telling me that some of you are pressuring her to work harder on the program. If you signed papers, then let the girls come to you, I wouldn't have any problem with that. However, if you're going to force her to stop what she is doing, make her physically help you. Then she needs to be compensated for her spare time. It's only fair you pay her for her effort. In other words, what we are saying. If you do nothing then you get nothing. It's that simple." Samuel explained.

Venus smiled at her boss for coming to her aid. "Robert and Joshua have programmed a clock-in-and-out device by the door. You will all be given a schedule and assignments."

"Because Jenny and Danny are basically their own boss. The building contractors will work a little differently from everyone else. They will still have a work pass, but they're not obligated to clock in and out with us. Because they have their own time frame, their own workers. They are basically their own company." Samuel added. "Vivian is also her own boss. I'm told she has her... private workers already..."

"What about my people yo? Do we have to do this ya?" Erica asked.

"It depends on variables. The Elder has already paid us for going into the dungeon. The food order was also paid for. Because he offered people to hunt with us, we are obligated to share our bounty. Ultimately, we are doing a different type of business with your people. However, when it comes to things like the Harem program. The women are getting things for free because it is the alpha who's getting charged." Samuel said.

Erica laughed. "Yea! I have talked with them yo. They are more than happy with Venus's program. Sure, they still get food even without the program ya, but having a man get them food without waiting, having a place to stay, they are thrilled yo!"

Venus smiled at this. "Hear that guys? They don't actually need you! So before you guys say you want to get your own girl. Consider this, why would a woman who is currently independent, be in your harem? Girls love sex much as the next guy, but they have to eat too. Not very sexy for a guy to be homeless with no food… You can hate my words or take them how you want."

Bernard walks to Venus.

"This is my woman and I fully support her," Bernard stated. "I've been working almost my entire life. I have no problem with what she is saying."

"Your entire life?" Venus questioned, she was blushing from her man being so close.

"My father used to be a military man. He told me, son, today you need to get a job. Ever since my paperboy days, I've been working all over the place." Bernard said.

Venus felt a strange urge to jump his bones right now.

"Venus... get to the point of why you called," Samuel said.

"Oh, well! Yeah! Everyone would get a three-day grace period for everything except for the food. Depending on the food itself, it will cost you a certain amount of credits starting now. I already have cookers for the cafeteria. After the 3 days, rooms will be 10 credits every day. The 60 credits for the harem program will expire after 3 days as well. I advise you to pay for that today before It does." Venus said. She regarded Luther and David. "Everyone dismissed except for you two. I need to speak to you two privately. Oh! Don't forget to clock in before you leave!"

As everyone and her team were leaving, she stopped her team, then gestured for them to sit back down.

"I am willing to give you both 60 credits for a task. You can choose to pay off the Harem contracts with it. This way you can have money to spare." Venus said.

"Okay, fine. What is it?" Luther asked.

"I'm going into the dungeon soon. I need you both to watch over the two girls in my office, at the same time look for an invisible pervert. I don't care which one of you does what, but I want it done while I'm away." Venus said. She waved her hand at David and Luther, as she walked towards Joshua, Robert, and Erica. "Now go clock-in. I need to talk with my team."

She didn't care for their response. She just wanted the job done. The two men decided to alternate her instructions between them. They have left the room.

Alone with her team, Venus sat with them. Joshua, Robert, and Erica saw that she seemed to be stressed out.

“Are you alright, Miss Venus?” Joshua asked.

“No… I am not… There’s just a lot of things happening all at once… The management, the pressure, the submissive commands, I think it is all coming down on me… and now you’re telling me that my friend could have possibly been raped by an invisible man… I am not sure how to deal with it all… I know getting upset wouldn’t do me any favors…” Venus expressed.

“You… should take a break,” Joshua suggested.

“I can’t… I’ll just sit here for a bit and take it all in…” Venus didn’t take long before getting up while saying, “I’m going to talk with Bernard, is there anything else I need to know about?"

She was eager to do something else right now. Whenever she’s stressed, she likes to work. Her current agenda is setting up a party for the dungeon.

She planned to complete the dungeon before David did anything weird. David was only selected to watch the girls because he was still watched by Luther and her team. This was suitable because she can't watch him all the time, so him doing things near them will be okay.

"Ummm…. Yes, actually…. Due to my findings on the invisible guy… We believe your x-ray vision came from the pervert…" Joshua said.

“Huh?!” Venus yelled.

"He is saying ya thinking skill is ya only true skill yo," Erica stated.

Even though there were a lot of warnings, me preparing for this, I didn't expect the rape scene to be extremely hard to write. I didn't want it to be Fade to Black because I felt it would lose its meaning. I definitely did not want to parade it as a detailed sex scene either. So I try to do a compromise between the two. It was difficult not to rush it while taking my time. It's weird because I'm normally not squeamish when it comes to things like this. Do I like reading it? No, but I don't shy away from it either. My goal was to make readers uncomfortable, but not to a point where they didn't want to read it anymore. I hope I did a good job with the situation.

As for the rest of the story. Because I knew what was coming, I had a hard time thinking about jokes. I want to throw in some little here and there words. However, I was simply not in the mood. That does not mean, I regret adding the back story Into the book. I feel like it's necessary because I believe in the show-vs-tell way of doing things. I could say that character is bad or good, but it's not the same as actually showing it. I don't feel like it's necessary to torment the readers to look at detailed rape though. I only put in enough to get a clear understanding of what's happening if that makes sense.

I ironically had a conversation with a friend of mine about what she believed when it comes to rape. She looked at my book tags, she saw I had rape and reverse rape. She asked me what is reverse rape? Does that mean that the person who gets rape does it back? I was like no, it means that a guy gets raped instead. I heard it in her voice... she kind of got irritated with this answer…

She immediately said, why do people think that is separate? Is rape the same thing regardless of gender? Don't guys get raped all the time too? Why does it have to be separate?

My response to these was me completely agreeing with her. However, the reason why I had to separate them was because a lot of guys would get upset if I didn't. They would feel like I didn't warn them. Technically they already got mad at me. I added a reverse rape to this book, they got mad at David being manhandled... There is no pleasing some people. You give them warnings, tell them that this is in the book, they still get mad about it... That's why I often say, what I write and what people read is completely different. A lot of people are very selective with what they see.

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

5