Book 1 Chapter 15: Like A Boss (Into The Dungeon, part 4)
231 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{In the dungeon with the adventuring group.}

The adventurers watched as The Goblin King turned red as he screamed out of anger.

“What’s happening?!” Jo yelled in confusion.

“Maybe it’s his ability or something! I have no idea!” Venus yelled back, equally confused.

From the sky fell two large axes near the Goblin King. He already had a big sword and shield equipped. Him getting these two large axes as his new weapons didn’t make sense. He for some reason threw his old equipment far away.

‘What’s the point of having a sword and shield just to change it all of a sudden?’ Venus pondered.

“Queen Venus, what is that red bar above his head?” Mikey asked.

“That is his health bar. Most enemies have it.” Venus replied.

“Is that one of the things you mentioned before, inside of a game?”

“Yes, it is. It’s a common battle stat.”

“Does it start off as red because he’s a boss? Other enemies had green bars. They only turned red when their health went away.”

“Well... usually in games, the colors of the bars tell you the enemy's condition. Green means they're in good condition, yellow means danger, and red means critical.” Venus explained. “We have full health, that’s why it’s green, which means we are fine. Although I have no idea why this boss’ health bar is red on full! I could ask Joshua.”

She didn’t have a lot of time, so she quickly messaged Joshua with simple boss questions.

“He said it’s normal for the boss to get new weapons or power-ups in their critical states. However, it’s not normal in easy mode. It happens in the later difficulties. And more importantly, not at the beginning of the fight, unless it’s a nightmare mode.” Venus said to Mikey. “The only explanation is, this boss has the intelligence to do whatever he feels like. Do you remember when we went up against the two armies? You made traps by choice. You literally went against your programming and defied your system itself. That’s the only reasoning I can think of...”

“I see...” Mikey frowned as the boss finished his screaming.

The Goblin King had red visible veins bulging along his arms and torso. He no longer had pupils, they were pure white void in his eye sockets. The Goblin was drooling and ready to kill.

Bernard and Princess Araha were still in front of the Goblin King. The tank urged Araha to quickly run as fast as she could. When the Goblin King saw her away from Bernard’s protection, the Goblin pulled his arm with his mighty strength to throw his ax at Princess Araha. Bernard rushed to take the incoming attack with his shield. The force of the blow pushed him into the princess; crashing them both upon a wall. Fortunately, Araha was not hurt because Bernard had protection skills for allies.

“Princess, try to stay close to me! It would seem he won’t let you get away!” Bernard said.

“But, I am scared!” She replied.

“It’s okay! I will do my best to protect you, okay?” Bernard reinsured.

“Alright...” Araha weakly nodded.

The Goblin King moved his hand around to call back his ax, it left a very large dent in Bernard’s shield. Luckily the ax didn’t get stuck on the shield, else it would have left Bernard shieldless, either that or take the man with it.

“I hate to say this... and I know you two are going to hate me for saying this... but why are we protecting this girl...?” Jo asked while gesturing to the fake Princess...

“To be honest... I don’t know... but I feel if we neglect her existence, it's the same as saying that Mikey and my people are not real... Therefore, I will do my best to help her... or try too...” Venus responded.

“And what about the mission?! Have you forgotten?! I know you don’t care about it as much as I do, but we need to beat this dungeon once and for all!” Jo frowned.

Venus narrowed her eyes. “Why? Is there a real reason why we need to beat the dungeon? I don’t get it! I know about the promise that Silver Coin made to your people! But, I don’t fully understand the significance of it all!”

“Well... that is just something you and I would likely never find out... However, the higher-ups want this to happen! All I know is I came here to permanently get rid of this dungeon! We don’t need any more information than that! Just have faith in our superiors!” Jo shook his head in disbelief. “Why are you defending this... dungeon anyway? It’s literally guarded by a dangerous creature!”

“Huh?! Do you mean Demaree? He’s a decent dragon! But... Umm... What does Lord Demaree have to do with this?” Venus was getting more suspicious about the true nature of this (Mission). “Okay... so... Jo... knowledge is everything to me! Because I believe in facts, I will not blindly become a drone! If your people do not disclose the full details of their goals, or at least tell me why should I risk my life for this! I will make this the last collaboration mission we will ever go on!”

“What?! Didn’t you see that hideous dragon?! My leaders said it will eat us one day! You may think it’s friendly because it is pretending to be! But that damn dragon is a monster! Do you rather trust a monster over us humans?!” Jo exclaimed.

When she talked to the dragon, she didn’t feel like he was doing anything malicious. Why was beating the dungeon so important to them? Also, killing or destroying something without motive seemed wrong to Venus...

“Okay, so, what the hell are you talking about?! Trusting monsters over humans?! First of all, Demaree is not a monster! Secondly, why have you focused on him anyway?! Can you think for one second? What if maybe... just, maybe... in order to solve whatever issues your people have, or the mystery behind this so-called demon door, or even Silver Coin herself, is just one big misunderstanding?! Have you thought about that?! Just because you think something is evil does not mean it is! Have you thought about why you are fighting?!” Venus was starting to get a little pissed.

“What I’m trying to tell you is, us warriors don’t need to think about these things! That is why leaders exist! They choose what we do and what we think! Why don’t you understand it is not our place?!” Jo argued.

“No, Jo! Just, no! I am sorry you lived your entire life under someone’s thumb! You seem to think you don’t have your own ideas, but that is not the right way of thinking!” Venus growled then softened her voice. She did her best to calm herself. “Sorry... I am not going to tell you what your opinion should be... However, I will not fight a pointless war... I am only doing this battle for survival and because Lord Demaree asked me to test his dungeon... Okay...?”

“Miss Venus... Why are you so determined to defy orders? Didn’t your leaders trust you to lead this venture?” Jo asked in confusion.

Venus sighed. There was no anger in Jo’s voice. Venus was under the impression Jo’s words were not his own. It sounded like he was simply reading from a script for a performance. Were all of the villagers like this? Erica had free will, right? The leaders didn’t tell their people how to feel, right? They didn’t say, “Hey! I am upset about this thing, so we are all angry about it too,” right?

“Miss Venus? Are you alright?” Jo asked.

“I am...” Venus pouted.

“You seem to be confused about your humanity and role in this... It is okay... I will show you that the dragon is evil. Also, you’ll learn that the leader's teachings are the correct path we all must follow. I have heard the head leader wants you as one of his wives, so you will understand that it is not wise to betray our cause with insubordination...”

“Yeah, well, you and your idiotic leaders can all go fuck yourselves! And, I am spoken for!” Venus does remember her boss telling her about the leaders insisting on marriage. What she didn’t know was they were targeting her! “Whatever! We are done with this conversation! Now, let’s finish this fight! Then we will speak of this later!”

Venus just wanted to end this entire discussion because it was getting really irritating to talk to him about this...

“Very well... I do agree with getting this done...” Jo sighed.

“Mikey! I need you to go down there and distract the boss! I have a plan to get Princess Araha to safety, after that, we can work on the boss himself.” Venus said.

“Yes, your highness!” Mikey saluted.

Venus told him and Jo the plan. When they were ready, the adventurers jumped into action! Mikey leaped to the battleground then shot multiple arrows at the boss’s back with his newly reacquired explosion arrows. This made the boss goblin quite angry.

“Come over here you big green dumbbell!” Mikey yelled.

Venus raised her eyebrow. She was not expecting such a distraction but she was very impressed.

The four adventurers have received two level-ups, and a new skills upon killing all the goblin minions surrounding the boss. In summary, Bernard can now place a magic shield over someone. Jo can create a spiritual clone of himself. Mikey has his explosive arrows. Venus has a siphon ability.

Venus reviews her level-up screen again.

.......

Level-up! Venus, you are now level 4! Your stats increased!

Venus! You are now level 5! Your stats increased!

New ability added.

{Siphon Health}

Place a debuff on a target on an enemy for allies to passively take HP from said enemy. Additionally, the debuffed target takes more damage upon being attacked.

........

‘So, I have a life-stealing ability that can be shared with other allies.’ Venus thought.

Because there’s only one remaining target available, she immediately uses her new ability on the boss.

With Mikey distracting the Goblin King with his explosions, Jo was able to create a spiritual version of himself to jump in and get the princess. When he got her, he kept her from harm by leaping away.

Bernard ran behind The Goblin King to wait for further instructions.

“I will get all of you, you pesky adventurers!” The Goblin king yelled as he threw his ax at Mikey.

The hunter fully charged towards the giant boss. The Goblin flung his ax, Mikey sidestepped. When the second ax was thrown, Mikey leaned back while sliding across the floor to dodge the incoming attacks. It was like Mikey was doing the limbo dance.

Shooting the Goblin King‘s hands with explosion arrows, Mikey cleared both of the boss' weapons. Now weaponless, hands in the air from shock, the boss was exposed. Mikey then shot vitals for more critical damage.

“Princess Araha is safe! Give the Boss hell!” Venus finally gave the order to go all out on the boss. “Jo, keep using your spiritual spear abilities from above the king! Try to aim for his neck! Bernard, you’re free to get close, just keep your shield up in case any friendly fire comes your way! I want you to get his natural defenses as low as you can without getting yourself hurt! For me, I will keep an eye on you three so your health or mana won’t run dry!”

Like annoying little pests, the adventurers were like mosquitoes biting the giant goblin to death, literally on the death part.

No matter how much the Goblin King swung in his tantrum, try as he might, he couldn’t get them off of himself. He tried to get the jumping Jo, run away from Mikey’s exploding arrows, throw Bernard off of him, nothing was working... Even if he did hit them, Venus kept healing them! The slow-ass Goblin King couldn’t do shit!

“Keep going! Don’t let him get one over on you! I know we are currently winning but we shouldn’t get too cocky! Don’t make a single mistake!” Venus tried her best to keep everyone’s spirits up.

With their patterns of battle strategy continuing, eventually, the Goblin King died!

.......

Triple Level-up!

Venus! You passed level 6! Your stats increased!

You passed level 7! Increased stats!

Venus! You are now level 8! Your stats increased!

.......

“Oh, wow! We leveled up three times!” Venus smiled.

Not every game’s level-ups were like this. For some RPG games, getting to level 10 was fast and easy. After 10 was where the struggle started. Of course, you have quests to help you along in-between your journey. It really depends on the game itself.

“Queen Venus, something is appearing in the boss room!” Mikey said.

The adventurers then saw another notice.

……..

Congratulations! You have completed Goblin Dungeon: {Easy Mode}!

……..

That screen went away, then a new one popped up.

…….

{Departure Screen}

Would you now like to leave the dungeon?

(Y/N)

Note: You can leave whenever you're ready. Just say {Yes} when you're done.

……..

Out of nowhere, a bright light shone in the middle of the throne room, there was a small treasure box.

“It’s our reward for killing the boss!” Venus exclaimed. “Mikey, Jo, I need you both to gather all the equipment of the battlefield, then place them in front of the box. I want to take even the boss’s armor with us if we can! Bernard, I want us to talk with Princess Araha together!”

Her team was a bit confused about the last order. Even Mikey was unsure of why they needed to talk to the Princess.

Bernard took Venus in private, then spoke to her. “Is there something I should know about before we talk to Araha?”

“Usually in an RPG dungeon, there are quests. Most of the time, NPCs are the quest givers. So... I’m hoping we’ll get something extra for all of our work.” Venus explained.

“How do you know it’s the same here?” Bernard asked.

“I don’t know... but, we could at least try, right?”

“Sure, I am with you.”

Venus selected (No) on the leaving screen to minimize it for now. The duo approached the Princess and the other NPCs.

Princess Araha was with her people when Bernard and Venus approached them. Venus gestured to the princess to come with the couple.

"I’m not sure who you adventurers think you are, but my daughter is a Royal Princess! I will not let her join you, hoodlums, in any way, shape, or form! Adventuring is too dangerous for her!" The NPC King yelled.

"Well... seeing how I am like a Queen myself, I don’t have to listen to you! Also! Us hoodlums saved you, ya jackass!" Venus retorted.

"That doesn’t mean we have to cooperate! If anything, you being part of another kingdom is all the more reason we don't want anything to do with you!" The King argued. "And besides, your Kingdom is no match for mine!"

"Look here, buddy! I’m not gonna argue who has the biggest kingdom- I do! By the way! I have three big castles! But that’s not the point! We are only gonna talk to your daughter and nothing more, so just chill out!" Venus was tired from the battle and this buffoon of a king was getting on her nerves.

For some reason, the King looked at the sky, the sun, it was definitely not chilly outside... so he was confused...

"It's hot out here, so I can't "just, chill out", said the king with quoting fingers.

“It’s alright, father. I would like to properly give my thanks to them anyway. They have worked very hard for our lives.” Araha said softly.

“Very well… but don’t be too long,” grumbled the king. “I don’t want you to get hurt! What if that Goblin King is still alive?!”

“Have faith, my dear father. And even if he’s still alive, we have strong adventurers here.” Araha reasoned.

“The goblin is dead, I assure you, Princess Araha. Now, please follow me, I won’t take up too much of your time.” Venus politely gestured to the entrance.

Princess Araha nodded, then followed Bernard and Venus to the front entrance to speak in private.

“Hello, Princess Araha. My name is Venus and this is Bernard. Before we leave, is there anything you need to give us?” Venus asked Araha once they were out of earshot from the other NPCs.

“Umm… I don’t know exactly what reward you're expecting, or what I’m "supposed" to give you, but I have nothing to give…” Araha said.

Bernard shook his head. “I guess we’re going out empty-handed after all…”

“Ahhh! Is it possible we’ll get it after we leave?” Venus said hopefully.

“I don’t know what to say, other than my gratitude....” Araha tried to cheer Venus up with a light pat on her back.

“Well… that sucks… Do we really get no extra money or experience, nothing?!” Venus whined.

“I’m not entirely sure what you mean by, “experience”, and we don’t have a treasury at all… What you see, is what you get.” Araha informed them.

“Wow, that’s pretty lame. Anyway, let’s go, Venus. She doesn’t seem to know anything about our quest reward.” Bernard said.

“Hmm… Princess Araha, if you don’t have anything here, why not join us?” Venus asked.

“Huh, she can leave this place?” To Bernard’s understanding, this was all digital.

“I can’t leave this place, this is my home. You heard my father, he will be furious! He literally said not to join you.” Araha frowned.

“Okay, but isn’t that your decision to make? You’ll always be here, expecting an attack, again and again. There would be an endless amount of Goblin Kings. You will always be stuck here, sitting on his lap. You will see hundreds of adventures that would either save you or you die. This would be your fate. I want you to really think about what you want, versus anyone else‘s opinions.” Venus explained.

“Huh? What?! I’m not entirely sure what you’re saying to me…” Araha frowned.

“Do you remember the other dungeon tests? Demaree said he has done the test, right? He created you for this dungeon. So, you will be here forever!” Venus said.

“I was created? Huh?! You are talking nonsense to me!” Araha yelled.

“Did you have a life before now? Did you have a childhood? What were you doing before we got here?” Venus questioned.

“I-…. I don’t know… what you mean… My childhood was… umm… I don’t remember… I did feel a sense of déjà vu when I was sitting on that goblin’s lap… but for you to tell me it will keep repeating… I don’t know if I believe you…” Araha said.

“Believe what you will… I don’t care anymore… Listen, I’m not here to break the delusions you have here. If you want to ride on that goblin’s cock for the rest of your life, that is your decision, not mine! Me and this gentleman here have our own kingdom to worry about. I have two extra castles so I thought you would be the girl to fill a role, but you can stay here.” Venus said.

“Are you even able to send her to your game? We couldn’t use our ability before.” Bernard said.

“Hmm… The dungeon is done, so maybe we can now? I don’t know yet. Let’s check,” Venus replied.

She lifted her arm with her attached portable device with her village on the screen. Her kingdom was thriving for the most part.

“To give it a real check, I'll have to see if I can send something to my world. Let’s meet up with the others, they should have the pieces of equipment gathered by now.” Venus said.

“Alright. But Venus, when we get back, can you teach me more about the abilities? You seem to know so much, I feel there’s so much more we can utilize together.” Bernard said.

“No problem, sweetie. I don’t know too much of how they work either, but I will teach you what I know.” Venus said while walking off with her lover. “Araha, you should make your own decisions from now on! If you’re going to be trapped in this hellish loop of riding on a Goblin’s stinky lap, it should be your decision! Bye, girl!”

Venus didn’t even look back when she spoke to the princess, Venus and Bernard continued to walk on.

“Wait!” Araha called out. “What exactly do you want me to do in your Kingdom? I do feel like you’re not lying to me. It’s true, I feel like a certain déjà vu is happening to me, but I’m not entirely sure…”

“Technically you are in a new dungeon, so you haven’t likely done too many loops to understand what I am saying. The best explanation I can give you is by showing you.” Venus walked back to show the princess a couple of things. Venus's Kingdom was big, there were thousands of people on her screen. “Think of it like this… This is a game… It's difficult to explain everything but I will in due time. What I can tell you as of now is I can control my Kingdom. I can feed them and take care of them in general. When I take you in, you will still be a princess in my Kingdom. All you have to do is help maintain my people by giving them resources for their basic necessities.”

“And you’re applying this is what’s happening to me right now? But only in a small castle…?” Araha was trying to understand her situation.

“I didn’t want to say it like that, but yes. You are being played with, girlfriend. I was trying to find a light word to tell you, but it is true.” Venus said.

“So… are you going to play with me the same way as the Gob did? If I join you that is…” Araha asked.

“Of course not! I even plan on telling my people that they are in a game! I just haven’t got around to it yet!” Venus yelled.

The princess frowned. “I don’t know if I should make a decision right now… I would like to hear your people's opinion about you… Then, and only then would I make my decision. So… if I join you, would you release me if I ask?” Araha asked.

“Yes, I would! I’m not trying to hold you captive, girl! If you feel that you don’t want to be with my kingdom any longer, you’re free to leave!” Venus reinsured her.

"Excellent... I will tell my family and we will all make a decision. If they won't come, then I'll likely be going alone... I want to know more about you and your "game" world, and things of that nature. Although I feel that's a longer discussion." Araha said.

"Yes! In due time we'll get to know each other better! But anyway, I will talk to my people as well. We will only wait about 20 minutes for you. So if your people or yourself haven’t shown up, we will leave without y'all!" Venus said.

"Fair enough... I will see you in a bit then.” Araha said.

And with that, they all parted ways. The princess went to her royal family, while Venus and Bernard rejoined their adventuring group.

To be honest, Venus was very disappointed she hasn't got anything extra for this quest. Yes, she knew nothing was promised to her… but she was still kind of annoyed. She decided to not be greedy and move on though.

"Are you two ready?" Jo asked Venus and Bernard.

The couple filled in their party with what was going on.

“In the meantime, while we wait, let’s deal with the items,” Venus said.

She then managed to absorb all of the gathered equipment to her game.

"I guess you can take digital things with you,” Bernard said.

“I guess so! Now for the reward box!” Venus yelled.

When it was opened, several item icons popped up for each adventurer. There was a voting system for who gets what. Because they were in a weak dungeon, it was very low-grade equipment. It was nothing really worth writing home about…

What Venus was really looking forward to were the promised boons. The dragon said they would get two of them! And she still had her personal boon to receive. She couldn’t wait to see what kind of things she could get out of that! Even if she doesn’t know what to ask yet…

After 20 minutes have passed.

“Let’s go…” Venus said, pouting.

The adventurers brought back up the departure screen to select (Yes) to leave the dungeon. A 10-second timer appeared in their face.

“Huh?! W-Wait, what’s happening?! Venus, wait! Take me with you!” Yelled Araha.

“No! Wait, daughter, don't leave us!” Yelled the NPC king.

“Quickly Venus! Let me join you! My parents are vanishing! Let me go with you!” Araha was panicking in front of Venus's face. “I’m willing to join your kingdom, right now!”

“Oh, okay… but what’s happening?!” Venus asked in fear.

“No time to explain! Everyone is disappearing! So let me join you before I disappear as well! Come on, please!” Araha exclaimed.

Venus quickly absorbed the Princess into her portable kingdom device. The timer hit zero as they went through a portal.

________

In a cell room, there was a man behind bars. He laid on the ground, screaming.

“Let me out of here! Do you hear me?! Hey! You can’t leave me here forever, let me out!” Randolph, a.k.a. The invisible man was held down by Erica’s skill. They placed him here. He was unable to properly move or use his powers for that matter.

With a loud crack, the entrance to the prison door opened up, then quickly it closed. Sounds of footsteps came closer to Randolph’s cage. Randolph knew someone was standing there. Whoever this intruder was, he had the invisible powers.

“I cannot believe you got caught... Whatever happened to you staying low and keeping quiet, hmm?” The Invisible intruder said.

Because of Randolph, everyone was on high alert and searching for any other problems.

“Oh, shut up David! You’re one to talk, you were the one who got me into this mess! You told me to spy on them!” Randolph yelled.

“But I never said anything about getting caught! Whatever you did led you to this situation! How the hell did you get caught anyway?!” David yelled.

“It’s complicated…” Randolph’s voice trailed off. He didn’t want to say any more than that.

“Whatever! I don’t even know if I should break you out! This would place suspicions on me! Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is for me to play along with these people?! That fucking bitch Venus has put me through hell!” David roared.

“Yeah, yeah! I thought you said that you can handle her!” Randolph said.

“I can handle her just fine! Or should I say could've! Because of you! We might have to cut our losses, then go to Plan B! This pisses me off so much! I had to swallow my pride and put up with her bullshit! But all that work went down the fucking drain!” David shouted.

“This was gonna happen sooner or later. They are going to beef up their security. They are even talking about motion sensors. So regardless of the inconvenience that happened in the cafeteria, we were fucked sideways anyway! In fact, they could have the motion sensors now as we speak. So invisible or not, my powers are a dead giveaway. Let’s just do what you said and cut our losses right here and now.” Randolph said.

“Hey dickhead, what about the supplies! Or the girls we were going to capture?! If we fucking leave now, we’ll have nothing!” David said.

“Those douchebags can’t do too much as of now, so don’t worry! We still have time!” Randolph tried to sound convincing. “I already know where everything is! I suggest we move forward with the plan! We’ll still leave now though. I’ll quickly get our bags with the supplies. You'll get the girls. We can do this all in one go!”

“But we won’t capture as many girls if we split up…” David scowled. “We can go invisible or use disguises but it’s still pretty risky… We won’t loot as much as we could have gotten if YOU would've stuck to the fucking plan!”

“It’s fine! Don’t bitch so much about spilled milk! Let's get what we can, then go!” Randolph smiled.

David sighed. “Fine… But there is one person we need to get above any of the other sluts. The problem is, she’s more heavily guarded...”

“Wait! Are you talking about your fat ass ex-girlfriend?! Just get over her already! We don’t need her! She’s definitely not worth the risk! We are cutting our losses, remember?!” Randolph said incredulously.

“We are getting her, end of story! All we have to do is blow up the cameras and make a break for it!” David said.

“Then get ourselves killed in the process?! I’m not going to risk my life for a fat bitch! Keep the plan simple! Get what we can then go!” Randolph was getting angrier.

“Oh, yeah?! I bet you are still after that other bitch! The one you got caught by! Are you going to leave her behind too?!”

“Yes! I would! She is also guarded! She doesn’t mean shit to me anyway! The only real option is to flee!” Randolph yelled.

“No, no! I believe my opinion is to kill you both for ruining my alone time with my girlfriend!” Robert yelled.

“Don’t worry, yo! We’ll get to that, ya.” Erica smiled.

The couple walked beside David with rushing guards from the entrance of the chamber. Erica placed her skill on David to reveal him from his invisibility. David exploded Randolph's cage, grabbed Randolph then made a hole through a wall to escape.

“Geez! Those guys are so loud everywhere they go...” Robert sighed. “And now we have to chase them down…”

“We have good hunters, yo. It will be quick, ya.” Erica reassured him.

________

{Vivian’s private chamber.}

Three men were tied and bound to the floor. All around them were numerous moans, groans, and screaming in pleasure. Sex filled the air with ecstasy.

“Let us go, bitch! If you don’t release us now, I won’t kill ya, ya bitch!” The tallest out of the three said.

“Hey men, don’t antagonize her!” The chubby one said.

“Please, let us go! We don’t want to do this anymore!” A short man screamed.

All three men were in agony. Being bound, they were unable to fulfill their desires.

“Let you go? Hmm… I don’t think I will.” A seductive female said. “It’s no longer my nature to just… let you go. Even if you beg.”

Vivian was sitting in a dark room enjoying her own pleasures. She was having fun with a little guy-to-girl action.

“Look, woman, this is not okay! As a man, I will not sit here while you do this to us!” The tallest said.

“Why are you doing this anyway?! You promised us, women! You said we’ll be in your harem! But you instead tied us down like animals!” The shorty yelled.

“Y-yeah! He is right! This is not a harem, this is torture!” Chubby said.

“Oh? Hahahaha! I never broke my promise! I'm only showing you what my kind of harem is like!” Vivian grinned. “From now on, your lives will be like this! You have literally signed your futures to be my slaves! I own you! For your new role, you will fulfill the desires of my chosen women! They are your mistresses! You will eat their pussy when they want, kiss their asses if they ask, and bent over to let them fuck you all they want!”

“That’s not how a harem works! A true harem is when the guy is the one who chooses! He gets multiple women for his bed; not this messed-up way! We are the men, yo! So WE are the ones in charge!” The tallest said.

“Wrong,” Vivian smirked. “You're absolutely wrong! Let me fill you in on something. I don’t know if this was in your world’s history, but in my world, a harem was more of a place, than a woman's social status. Long ago, there was a high royalty ruler that was titled, Sultan. He had many wives and they were a thing of beauty. Because of this beauty, the Sultan demanded that all men who served his wives were neutered. The Sultan kept his wives safe from the world and other men. The harem was the place they stayed under eunuch guards. It was a place where the women could talk, bathe, or do whatever they wanted away from any other men. Only the Sultan can enter the harem. With that being said, every Sultan handles things differently. If a Sultan lets his advisor in the harem’s room, then so be it. If the Sultan allows eunuchs in the room, they could play with the girls, but they’ll have no dicks. It all depends on the Sultan himself.”

The three men looked horrified.

“Hell, no! That doesn’t make sense to me! I am not going to sign away my dick! So just let us go! We will speak about this no more, woman!” The tallest yelled.

Vivian held signed papers. “This is your name, right? I asked you to be my slave, and you said, yes. You all said, yes. Then you all gave your dicks away by signing it away.”

“You tricked us! You said lots of women will have sex with us all night if we join. That’s what you said!” Shorty said.

Vivian laughed her ass off. “I did say that, didn't I?! And I meant it! Of course, that will happen after I take your dick and balls! But don’t worry, one of my girls has the power to do it nicely and cleanly. You won’t even feel a thing!”

Vivian was enjoying herself.

“Fuck you, you psycho bitch! This is so fucking wrong! Just you fucking wait until I get out of here, ya bitch!” The tallest yelled.

Vivian yawned. “Hmmm… this was fun at first but you three are starting to bore me… Anyway… It doesn’t matter, you will all be my eunuchs.”

“Worry not, it’s not all that bad. I was upset at first, but I can still sexually please my ladies in my master’s harem. I am happy here. You'll even get a working pussy!” A figure in the room said.

“Right! We know it’s normal for a man to consider this taboo, but you can still have sex as much as we want you to! Come on and pleasure us! Being neutered may sound cruel, but it was very necessary! Only our true master can fuck us! You can still touch, lick and pleasure us! Join us!” Various women were talking.

“No! Fuck all of you! I am the man here! I will kill your master! Ya hear me?! I’ll even kill ya all!” The tallest yelled.

The room was so dark. The three men didn’t see that the women had a look of concern on their faces. All the men knew was the room was suddenly silent.

“He… wants to kill… the master? Our Sultan won’t be happy, will he…?” A woman whispered.

“So it IS a man in charge?” The tallest asked. “Good! Bring him out! I’ll be the top dog! Ya women will listen to me!”

“Are you sure you want to challenge him?” Vivian smirked. She was getting bored but now she’s renewed with excitement. “Here, I’ll set you free! Fight their master, show me a good fight!”

Vivian released the tall man.

“What’s your name?” Vivian asked.

“It's Maro, and ya do well to remember it!” He replied.

Maro demonstrated with quick jabs that had strength behind every punch.

Vivian giggled, then looked towards a sleeping man beside her.

“Hey, hun! Wake up! Someone is challenging you! He is saying he’ll kick your ass! Get up, you damn lazy ass man!” Vivian kept shaking the man until he got up.

“W-what?! Where’s the fire?” The man asked. He observed the area with his gun out. When he saw no immediate danger, he stared at his woman. “What the fuck, skirt?! Why the hell did you get me up?! Didn't you get enough of my cock?!”

“I didn’t, but that’s not why I got you up! That man over there wanted to kill you and take all of your women, you asshole!” Vivian laughed.

“He said, what?! Where is he? Why I outta~!” Vernon, the gangster, put up his fist as he jumped out of bed to look for the threat. When Vernon realized he had a gun in his hand, he shot a man that was standing up in the middle of the room. “Was that him?!”

“Yes… that was…” Vivian frowned.

Maro was shot right in the head and now he was dead...

“That was disappointing… I thought the guy was going to use quick reflexes or something…” Vivian pouted.

“Quick reflexes? Against a gun? Honey, nothing is faster than a bullet! Also, I’m the fastest gunslinger around! I’m top dog, baby! And don’t you gals forget it! If some bozos try to rough you ladies up, I’ll give him a wham! And a straight shot to the head! Haha!” Vernon yelled.

Vivian rolled her eyes. “But that wasn’t pleasing… I wanted you to make him suffer…”

“Aw, don’t be like that! I tell you what, if the next guy shows up. I’ll set my bullets to rubber! If I hit them with a bunch of non-lethal rounds, that’ll cheer you up, right?” Vernon suggested.

“Yes! Do that! Use it on the other two men!” Vivian smirked.

“Huh? Did they do something to you?” Vernon asked.

“Yes! I made them my slaves and they are refusing to cooperate with my demands!” Vivian looked offended.

“What the fuck?! Do you two like picking on my woman?! How about you two say hello to my little friend!” Vernon yelled while revealing a Tommy gun.

“Huh?! No! That bitch wants to-“

The chubby man was cut off. Vernon shot the hell out of the two men with non-lethal rounds.

“Did you call my beautiful darling, a bitch?!” Vernon yelled.

Vivian laughed. “Shoot them everywhere! Shoot them where it hurts! Don’t let them ever talk back to me ever again!”

“Wow, babe, harsh! But I like it!” Vernon laughed maniacally with his girl.

As the poor men were sprayed everywhere by bullets, Vernon and Vivian kissed.

“Stop!” Chubby yelled.

“Eh?!” Vernon voiced.

“Please, stop!”

“Stop?! Stop what?! Weren’t you bozos talking shit to my gal? I ain’t gotta stop shit!” Vernon came closer to them at point-blank. “My powers make my shot endless!”

Vivian smirked. “He's not just talking about his guns either!”

“Oh? Is my honey bun, horny?”

“You know I am! I want your other hard gun! Fill me up with your massive load!”

Vernon stopped shooting the two men. He embraced Vivian’s full body. He put his gun away then grabbed her ass.

The two men moaned in pain. They had cuts and bruises all over, everything hurt. They were even spitting out blood.

“Ladies, can you girls fix these two up?! They are so badly wounded, they need surgery! Please give them the full special treatment! I want them ready to serve our needs tonight!” Vivian said to the women around them.

“Tonight? What’s happening tonight?” Vernon asked.

“We are getting new girls for us to play with! We will train them to suck and lick us all night!”

“Really? Oh, boy!”

The two guys didn’t seem to care anymore, they were very badly wounded. A short-framed girl walked over to both of them, hoisting both of them on her shoulders like they were nothing. She carried them out to a different room. Soon after, all of the women followed to the (surgery). Vernon and Vivian were the only ones that stayed.

“Vivian, sweetie?” Vernon said with a look of confusion.

“Hmm?” Vivian responded.

“What do you do with the slave men? I haven’t seen the other ones. I thought you had more.”

“Other than you, no other man is allowed in my room. The men you saw before will be reformed and repurposed.”

“Oh, I see! Is this something that happens in a different-.... What did you call it? A parallel or alternate world? I don’t think I get what you mean.”

“You lived in the 20s-40s in my time. There’s a lot of things that are different. In due time you will learn my ways.”

“Whatever you say, sugar tits! Just don’t forget your promise! You said I can get as many women as I want!”

“And of course, I meant it! I fully intend to surround us both with lots of women.” Vivian said.

“Hmm, I’m curious. How many are we talking about?” Vernon wandered.

“Oh? How about you think of the biggest number of women you can have?”

“Ahh… Are you saying I can get 40 women! Oh, boy!” He exclaimed.

Vivian wanted to facepalm… but she resisted the urge…

“No… Think bigger!” She said.

“60?” He tried.

Vivian sighed. “What's the highest number in your timeline? Do you know what a thousand is?”

“Yes, I’ve heard of a thousand. As for the highest number, a million, I guess.” Vernon said thoughtfully. “But I don’t think you can possibly find that many women! The most I am expecting is about 40.”

“Is that so?” Vivian smirked. “I plan to get us over one billion! Oh, and a billion is over a million in my world. We can possibly get even more!”

“A billion?” Vernon tried the word. “How- or where can we get that many women?!”

“Oh, don’t you worry about that, I have my ways to make that happen.” Vivian grinned.

“Wowsers!” Vernon exclaimed. “What am I ever gonna do with that many women?!”

“As for that, we’ll need guards, cooks, cleaners, you name it! I want to have a Kingdom filled with nothing but women. We’ll have so many women, we can do whatever the fuck we want!”

“Okay, but what about this world’s rulers?”

“We'll kill them off of course.”

“Ah, I see! You mean we'll have a lawless world?! Having no rulers is fine by me!” Vernon said with eagerness.

“Idiot, there would be rulers!”

“But you said-“

“We’ll be more than a King or Queen, you ass! We will be the true sovereignty of this world!” Vivian cut him off. “We’ll have women that no one can take from us! Your dick would always have a mouth on it! You'll have a mountain of wet pleasure at any given time. Hell, you could even go outside naked for all I care!”

Vernon looked so happy, he couldn’t contain himself. “Oh boy! Do you really mean all of that?! I can’t wait!”

“Don’t get too excited, we still have several competitions to go through. There will be many people who will stop us from having that many women also.” She said.

“What?! I won’t let some other jerk off take my women!” Vernon roared.

“Oh, yes! We will crush any opposing man long before we make our Kingdom with women.” Vivian laughed.

“That’s what I’m talking about! I can't wait!” Vernon smirked.

Before I get into the chapter itself. I do feel I should say a couple of things. I fully intend to finish this book. I'm only taking this long because of life problems. The reasons are as followed: In this year, three people I knew have passed. I've been not feeling well because I took the vaccination. Every time I try to write, the program I used messes up somehow, sometimes I lose work, sometimes my program freezes. There are multiple things why I am taking longer than I wanted to…

Before I even made this book, I knew that I was going to make hundreds of different types of harems, and the ideas that revolve around them. Before I make any book, I ask myself, why am I making this book? What does this book mean to me? If there are several books that revolve around harems, why do I need to do the same? After I knew, why? I knew I wanted a story about the difference between different harems. Rather than focus on one harem, specifically. I knew this book would be a "Vs Harem book".

With Venus‘s personality, her past, what she’s going through with her head right now, she built her harem to help other men/women have guidelines. She felt it was necessary to have papers. Have a way to stop any abuse. You should know this is not how I see a relationship. As I said in a past note, my character does differently from me. How I make a character is by keeping them to a goal that they would make throughout the story. Vivian said what she wanted, so why suddenly change her? When I write, I ask myself, what do they want? Why are they doing this? How would they handle this?

Joshua's harem is built around Venus's papers. However, his harem itself is a standard fantasy variation. He is a main character who will acquire multiple women along the line. Throughout his story, they will love him for him. I love typical harems, by the way, they are fun but overdone. I didn't see the point in doing what everyone does for the main harem or story.

Let's now talk about Vivian's harem... Vivian is a bad character, so therefore her harem is more of a forced approach. People asked me, what's the point of Vivian? Why did you make a bad character? Why are your bad guys fighting the good guys? What's the point?! I 1st sigh, then say sometimes when you make a story, you need some to do the opposite of your main person. The End!

Nah, I have real plans for Vivian's harem. If I'm going to have the origin of a harem to fight the fantasy way, I need characters to do it. With little research, you’ll see that there’s a difference between the harems. Most don't even know about how it used to be. It's a place more than a relationship is all true. It is still a relationship though. More or less, Vivian's harem is like the origin variation. It's just done her way.

The last topic I wanted to talk about is the gender-bending part of the story. Because it’s not the main focus, I don’t see the real reason to put that tag. The web pages only give you like 20 or so slots for tags. Because the other tags like rape, slavery, and other stuff were the more main focus, it made more sense to keep them instead. With that being said I may or may not take a tag away to incorporate the gender-bending if people are sore about that particular thing. (Even if it's not shown.)

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

4