Chapter 2: Reaching an Impossible Power Level
2.5k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second chapter here. It's much larger than the first, contains some +18 scenes(?? I am not sure, so tell me in comments) and becoming OP as well.

After accepting the quest, the challenge, to become a goddess of everything, unlike Zeno from DBZ Super, who didn't exist in all timelines as a single unique entity, therefore cannot be called the God of Everything, (looking at you, Goku Black Arc!) Kagura then decided to see her status menu.

 

Name: Kimiko Kagura Race: Overpowered Game Character
HP: 100 MP: 100
ATK: 15 (base=10) M.ATK: 10
DEF: 10 M.DEF: 10
AGI: 20 (base=10) SENSE: 11 (base=10)
CHARM: 30 (base=10) CHARISMA: 30 (base=10)
INT: 25 (base=10) WIS: 12 (base=10)
WILL: 25 (base=10) LUCK: 50 (base=10)
MONEY: 40 billion yen (+++) EXP: 0/130

 

Description:

HP & MP:

HP are your life points, if they reach 0, you die.

MP are your mana points, cannot use magic and some spells without them.

ATK & M.ATK:

your physical and magical damage output respectively.

The higher they are, the more damage you inflict.

They also count as your strength stat in other similar game systems.

DEF & M.DEF:

Your physical and magical damage resistance respectively.

The higher they are, the less damage you get from attacks.

They also count as your durability in other similar game systems.

AGI & SENSE:

AGI is your agility, the higher it is the faster you can move and run.

SENSE is your capability to process the physical stimuli from your five senses around you.

If your AGI is higher than your SENSE, then you will not be able to process your surrounding perfectly, and you might get into stupid accidents such as slamming into a tree, though please do, that would be entertaining for this deity~!

CHARM & CHARISMA:

CHARM is how attractive you look to others, the higher it is, the more they will be physically attracted to you, though if it is too high, it might make everyone go rapist and/or yandere after you, so be careful and strong enough to deal with that, though if the target is ace/aro or is asexual, they will only see you as a FRIEND. The ultimate insult to a prideful woman such as you, I guess?

CHARISMA is how effective you are at making others trust and respect you, and how much they will listen to you. With enough CHARISMA, even a goblin can make a prude and sex-hating woman want to have sex with it, so be careful!

INT & WIS:

INT is your intelligence, how quick and easily you can remember and capture informations and make brilliant discoveries in the different domains of science and art and others.

WIS is your wisdom, it makes it easier for you to plan ahead and think of plans and how to incorporate new discoveries.

WILL & LUCK:

WILL is your willpower, how confident you are in yourself, and how much self-control you have towards other stimuli (like CHARM & CHARISMA of other people), it helps you focus and resist the distractions of the outer world.

LUCK is how much you are favored by the universe, and the higher it is, the more the events go your way, regardless of how illogical it is.

MONEY:

How filthy rich you are, or how dirt poor you are, you choose. Use it to buy things, duh!

EXP:

needed experience to level up, and works with the formula {    100 x 1.3level    } which is unfair since your stats become  10level when you level up, but whatever.

Overpowered Game Character:

A race created and given to one Kimiko Kagura, this race is human-looking, but it isn't human even if their physiology are nearly identical.

This race can gain skills very quickly, just by trying a low action a few times, or doing a moderate/high action one single time. Leveling up skills is easier than normal. There can only be one of this race at a time.

Any piece of clothing you wear on your body are also part of you and will regenerate, though certain pieces of clothing will not regenerate if a cloth/armor destroying skill hits them.

When the person having this race truly dies, they can give their race, stats and skills to only one other person.

 

 

'So, luck is my highest stat, well that explains being born to a rich family, having good looks, intelligence and such, now, skills!'

Looking next at her skill list

Skills are abilities that can be used by an individual, everyone can have skills even if they are not a Gamer or a variant of them.

Skills generally have 100 levels, in which, some might evolve into stronger versions after reaching 100, though a lot of them have a level limit less than 100, maybe even less than 10.

Offensive skills can be separated into magic skills, abilities that are offensive magic, physical skills, abilities that are offensive physical attacks.

Skill list:

Turn-Based Battle Simulation: unique skill for Gamers, and the description, well, just play some turn based games if this is confusing, because I have no interest in axplaining this~! Just think of it like that yugioh duel where two or more people play together against another party of two or more. Works differently than in real life. MAX LEVEL.

Save & Load: you can save your progress whenever you want, except while fighting. If you die while you have saved at some point, you return to that point and all your progress, stats and skills you gained after that point will be undone (your knowledge doesn't though), and if you don't save and you die, you stay dead, so save wisely. MAX LEVEL.

No Game No Life: both parties can make bets and play a game, wether normal or supernatural, in which the loser has to pay what they owe to the winner. Given to you because you wanted an ability like this few years ago after watching that stupid show, and I am bored enough to give you this. MAX LEVEL.

Power Limiter: Allows you to limit your stats from the max to 1 so you won't destroy something by accident, obviously. MAX LEVEL.

Unlimited Potential: Your stats can increase to any limit with no side effects on you. Go mad with power! MAX LEVEL.

"Laws-of-Physics"-san Is Fired: This skill is so you won't destroy the real world by moving faster than light or something as absurd or more. The laws of physics are broken when you want them to be broken. MAX LEVEL.

Game World: You have your own 'instant dungeon' in which the rules of physics are useless, and only stats and skills and preparations matter for the most part. It can be used to make mosters to fight and to train in. MAX LEVEL.

 

 

'Well, she did definitely give me a lot of helpful things.' Kagura thought as she saw her skills.

She didn't have the gamer's mind and gamer's body, but maybe she won't need them if she put a little effort, maybe she shou-

"Kagura-sama! Lunch is ready!"

Her thoughts were cut off as one of the maids working in her house knocked on the door and asked her to be ready for lunch.

She dismissed the maid, telling her she will be there in a few minutes, and not to worry, as she strained her eyes looking at the wall, and then the bed.

A skill was acquired due to an action: Observation!
Observation LV1 [Active] (LV1/100)

Wow, Observation, how original.

Well, you know what to do, just look at things and people like a brat, and you get to see informations about them. And as you level up this skill, you get to see their boring NPC-like history and trivia, including the sizes of their bras and underwears, and their sexual orientation and kinks, if you want to anyways~!

Just joking.

You just need to level it up enough, and then think of what you want to know, and it will appear to you.

1 MP per use.

"Most of the description was pointless." she murmured as she stood up and went to the dining room, which was as big as some people's aparments, and even houses. Because we need to remind our self-inserting readers of how utterly awesome Kagura is by showing the classism in the society and portraying it as good!

Of course, she used her new skill to see what kind of description the walls and furniture had, but hilariously, they all had descriptions such as "this is X, what do you need from it?"

On the good side, it looks it's close to leveling up to level 3 after she used it 10-20 times on random objects.

She will definitely keep upgrading this skill, especially since it requires nothing but thinking and mentally wanting to use it and it will activate.

Maybe she should use it on her servants, so she can see wether any of them had any traitorous thoughts, and deal with that problem if it existed.

As Kagura was eating, she was also thinking of what to do next.

Obviously, she needed to level up, and to do that, she either needs to take quests, or defeat/kill monsters, so maybe she needs to go train in some park or something? Nah, that's stupid. She can just enter her Game World at night or go to a safe and isolated place in daytime to train.

Excusing herself after feeling satisfied with the food, like usual, she told them she will be going out to change the routine and that she will return after 3 hours, and if there's a problem, they have her phone number.

Exiting after she saw her servants nodding, she went just a few houses away, and hid herself in an alley.

"Game World."

As she said that, the world changed in a flash of white, and she found herself in the same alley, but there was no noise or sound of humans.

A notification popped in front of her.

you are in the game world, your own unique dimension. Currently, it's only a reflection of the real world, and it only has slime and goblin monsters, who are some of the weakest monsters in general. When the HP of a monster made by this ability reaches 0, they disappear.

WARNING: Those two types of monsters are pretty tough when in group (for low levels who are not broken), and they also crave female body!

'Oh, god. this sucks!' she groaned.
Out of all the monsters, it had to be the ones who are all about using females as food and breeding stocks, though it might be better them than other stronger monsters right away. she just needs to be careful.

"Map."

A 2-dimensional map appeared in front of her as she used one of the commands in her gamer system, and she then looked carefully, and saw that the dot representing her was white, while monsters were represented with red dots, and luckily, none of them were around her or in the houses she was close to.

But it sure made her angry that there were red dots all over her mansion's place, apparently.

Cautiously, she moved towards the closest red dot, a single goblin, who was just two houses away, careful and checking her surroundings and her map every few seconds.

A skill was obtained!

Sixth Sense LV1 [passive] (LV1/100)

Wow, you got a skill that makes you like spiderman, able to sense danger around you. Hope you don't see your servants as danger, else you won't be able to sleep properly~!

 

She ignored the notification of her new skill, and peeked from behind the wall, as she saw a green hideous figure that looked like some green skinny child's body with the head of a male version of those ugly disney witches, and it also had a club.

Using Observation on it, Kagura saw that it has no skills or MP, and an HP equaling 50, with all other stats being either 10 or less. CHARM and CHARISMA were actually 0.

Looking carefully, she picked up a small stone, and threw it in front of the goblin, and it turned and went toward the direction of the sound, and just as it was about to turn left and see her hiding place, she struck with her elbow on it's face, the self-defense lessons she was given for years finally being in use.

She gave no pause even as her elbow ached, and she punched as hard as she could at the creature's face, and saw it's HP reached 0 and it's body disappeared leaving only the club as loot.

Kagura fell on her knees, her mind catching to the events now that she is no longer affected by the adernaline, and she puked as she realised that she had actually killed a creature, and shakily looked at her hands and elbow, bloodied due to the force she attacked with, and she realised her HP decreased to 80, no doubt due to her injuries.

She shakily took the club, wincing as her arms flared with pain, but she held out and entered the house she was close to, after checking with her Map that there are no monsters there.

Sitting on the ground, she checked her status and saw that she has gotten 25 exp, meaning that she still needs to kill 5 more goblins to level up.

She sighed and decided to wait for a few minutes for her HP to heal naturally, after that, she picked up her club, and kept swinging it a dozen of times in the air, and she got the skill Club Mastery for her effort.

The skill increases the damage she deals when using a club by 1% at level 1, and after a few dozens more swings, she managed to level it up to level 3, which means 3% damage increase.

Feeling sufficiently prepared, and no longer as squeamish about the idea of killing monsters for now, she again used the map to see a group of 5 goblins are now closer to her hiding place, but she decided that she should find a way to separate them instead of going to fight them alll at the same time.

Slowly checking from the windows, she saw that they were nearly two meters away from the house, and each of them was having a weapon, a sword, a staff, a hammer, a sword and a bow.

Apparently, this group has a better coordination and intelligence as their stats show they have more points in INT and WIS than the previous goblin she killed.

Now, how to deal with this?

Maybe she should gamble then.

Deciding to throw away caution to the wind, she opened the door, picked up a stone and threw it up to the wall behind the goblins who were not looking at her direction and didn't see her, and when they looked towards the source of the sound, she ran like mad with the club, and attacked, and she managed by luck to hit two goblins at the same time, killing them both, and with the rush of adrenaline giving her more strength, she killed the mage who was seemingly about to cast a spell, and barely dodged the hammer and sword holders as they tried to attack her, and swinging the club again, she blocked the sword that was very close to hitting her, and she managed to hit the goblin as well, killing it, but the hammer weilding goblin found a chance to attack and swung at her, and she had no choice but to block with her free arm, causing her to lose nearly 40 HP, and she instictually swung the club in retaliation against the pain and the attack, finally killing all the goblins in the group.

As Kagura finished killing all of the goblins, a notification appeared.

LEVEL UP!

 

A white glow appeared from her body, and without understanding it, her fears were washed away, she felt herself becoming stronger, sturdier, faster, luckier, smarter and wiser, and more confident, attractive and captivating.

Looking at her stats, she saw that all her stats reached 100, and she now needed to get 169 exp to level up next.

She stood up, checking her body that was completely healed due to the level up, and after seeing that everything is good, she decided, with her new confidence to go fight some more, and to think she still has at least two more hours then she should go home...

Looking at the map, she saw more goblins along with few slimes heading towards her, no doubt attracted by the sounds pf her previous fight.

Wanting to experiment with her new stats, she decided to jump a few times, and she found herself dozens of meters in the air, no doubt her physical strength made her capable of this feat.

She smirked as she stood on the roof of a random house, and she saw the small group of monsters advancing, and calculating their numbers, there were only fifteen in total, nine goblins, and six green moving globes that she Observed and realised are slimes.

Laughing sadistically, she jumped at the group, the club in her hand, and she swung, managing to kill three goblins at once, and injuring two others and disarming them as well.

The goblins attacked her, but they only inflicted 4 points of damage, and the slimes who tried to attack her by slamming against her only inflicted 2 at most.

And from there, it was a massacre.

Kagura kept laughing as she killed the rest of the monsters, marveling in her new power.

Another level up notification popped up to her, meaning that all her stats are now equaling 1000, along with few other skill notifications.

Blunt Strike LV2 active Type: Magical/Physical

Inflicts damage depending on your swing speed, physical and/or magical strength.

Cost: 10 MP per use.

Dodge LV1 active

1% chance of dodging the attacks of your opponent.

Level it up enough and you'll hava a bastardized version of DBS's technique Ultra Instinct.

Cost: 10 MP for opponents of your level, multiplies by 10 for every level if your opponent's level is higher. No cost for opponent of lower levels.

 

Good enough for now, she thought as she contemplated on what she should do now, as she still has a lot of time, so maybe...

She looked at the MP bar in her status menu.

Maybe she should learn how to use magic for now.

Limiting her physical stats to 100, she jumped a few meters, and stood on a roof and after checking the whereabouts of monsters and seeing that none are around her for now, she took the lotus position and started doing what she saw those boring self-insert protagonists do.

Mediating.

She closed her eyes, trying to focus on nothing but the energy in her body, as she slowly breathed, falling into a trance of sorts, until...

Skill acquired!

Mana Control.

Mana Control LV1

You can only control 1% of your maximum mana capacity.

 

She smirked at the description. This meant she just needs to keep controlling her mana until this skill is maxed.

Using this new skill, she willed her mana to cover her arm, and she felt a slight drain as her arm glowed white, she then focused all the energy she can, and fired it in the form of a beam towards one of the many houses around her, and it went through the wall before disappearing, and a notification appeared telling her that Mana Control is level 2 now and that she can control 2% of her total mana capacity with no problem.

Naturally, she kept doing the same process of controlling her mana and unleashing it or making shapes with it, and she got a few skills thanks to that, and she had only stopped after nearly an hour and half, she stopped as she saw her mana control reach level 20, and with it, being able to control fifth of her mana with no problem.

Exiting the Game World, she returned to her home, just as one of her maids was about to call her via the phone. And of course, she limited her stats to to the normal, except her HP, that, she kept on the 1000 number, but everything else was limited to how it was when she was level 1.

Going to the bathroom, she told a maid to bring her clothes as she is going to bathe and she then stripped down to her white underwear, and she slowly checked her body in the mirror.

She looked the same, but she felt much more different than normal, no doubt due to her new power, and to think, this is just the first day with a superpower.

Oh how much fun she will have in crushing the competition in her chase to be a deity.

She took off her underwears, and she opened the warm water as she washed herself, and she got the skills Washing, and Bathing for her effort... for some reason.

Afterwards, she ate her dinner and went to her room, carefully checking her inventory and seeing the loot of her day.

'A dagger, bow, other goblin weapons, and wait, is that cash!?'

She checked once more, and yep, the monsters she killed had also left her a few thousand yen in cash, well , now this is a much more interesting game.

A dozen or so weak monsters gave her a few thousand yen, then what if they were of higher levels or naturally stronger?

With this discovery, being a trillionaire will be a piece of cake if she wants.

With that idea, she slept deciding that the next day, she will fully grind to her heart's content, and she will tell her servants that she was going to stay outside the mansion for most of the day.


The next day, Kagura's morning was just as usual, waking up, washing her face, and preparing for school and she made sure to tell the servants she is going to be outside most of the day except for lunch and after dinner, and exiting the house, she fully released her INT, SENSE, WILL and WIS to see what might happen as she didn't really focus on this yesterday, and she felt the world change somehow.

She felt as if the world felt... small, and useless, everything she was seeing, hearing, and touching was being processed in her brain with her extremely strong neurons, and everything felt as if it was occuring in slow motion.

'Well, this is weird.' she thought as she watched the world around her, seemingly frozen in time, but not really, as she went towards her school, which semed way farther than normal due to her senses being way too high, and she felt she was going at a snail's pace, but she managed to hold out thanks to her WILL taking away her frustrations.

After the school ended, she quickly went home to eat lunch, then she excused herself and left to find a place to train, but just as she entered an alley...

'What..?'

Light filled her vision for a second, before she opened, and she found herself in what seemed to be an empty city, as the houses looked distinctly different than what she saw a second ago.

Quickly, she fully released her ATK, M.ATK, DEF, M.DEF, LUCK and AGI to deal with this while keeping her MP, CHARM CHARISMA limited to see what's going on, as her mind was thinking faster than an advanced machine.

'What's going on here?' she thought as her eyes looked around her. 'Did I fall accidentally into a magical dimension, or did I get teleported on purpose? '

The answer for that was shown after a few seconds, and she saw a few small figures quickly closing on her from all sides. They were 10 people in total.

The figures, as she used Observation on them, were humans who had different builds, filling either the quota of some normal fantasy setting characters, or they looked like anime stereotypes, because literally, there was a scantily clad big-breasted woman who was aparently a mage with a staff, although her robe is way too exposing for Kagura's liking, there was a female wearing some stupidly impractical armor who has a katana in her hands, and then, there is a very small and short female with a magic staff as well who is 25 years old if her skill didn't lie.

Luckily or unluckily, wether they were good or not became apparent when she also looked and saw all of them smirk the cliche villain smirk, and as if the world wants to prove her assessment correct, the big fat guy with a big axe laughed that annoying 'villain' laugh, and she felt he would have tried the Gendo Ikari pose if he actually had a table or a place to sit here.

"What a catch!"

He said in a manner that she was sure that if she didn't kill goblins and monsters yersteday, she would have been terrified or worried, but sadly for this party, her willpower is too high to be affected with such 'weak' attempt, and she just mentally rolled her eyes after checking their stats, and found out that even with all of them being level 15-18, only few of them had stats barely reaching or surpassing 100, let alone surpassing 1000.

This will be easy for her, and it will also make her level up until level 20 or so. They will only make her stronger again and again.

"Listen, Ojou-chan, you may be new and you don't know the rules, but this place is ours, and young girls like you shouldn't be here, you see~!" the bulky guy said, blatantly looking at her chest.

"That's right! And you should be prepared to pay, with~your~body~!" It would have been funny for Kagura to see that 'loli' woman tell her that and sound just as childish as a kid, but sadly it seemed just creepy.

"Heh~, then this means that I should obey you, is that it?" she mentally sighed at their smirks getting bigger, and decided to just start the 'fight' and be done with it. "Well, sorry to disappoint, but you will only catch me when I'm dead."

Her answer didn't seem to make them afraid, but it looked that it only made them more eager.

"Playing hard, are we? Fireball!" the big breasted mage shot a fireball as big as a normal adult human at her, and as Kagura had already fully released her AGI and SENSE, the world this time looked as if it was almost frozen in time, and everything barely seemed to move, and the only difference was that she can move freely with no problem.

Looking at the group, they didn't look panicked in the least, so they were probably used to this plan, therefore, it's either the fireball isn't actually that harmful, or they have some healing magic to use on her when she is persumably rolling from pain, or at least, that's what their plan seems to be.

'It is a shame that it was me with my broken status who was your opponent though, any normal person and they would have been defeated easily.'

Instead of evading the fireball that seemingly took forever to get closer to her, she allowed the attack to hit her, to see what might happen.

Slowly, the fireball managed to reach her and she just decreased her SENSE and AGI to 50 to speed things up.

The flames engulfed her figure, but she took no damage at all, and amazingly, even her clothes and hair didn't get burned, and she heard a notification.

Acquired Skill:

Fire Resistance LV1 pasive:
Decreases fire damage by 1%. When this skill reaches LV100, it will change into Fire Immunity skill.

 

After dismissing the notification, she decided that she might end this now.

SENSE and AGI fully released once again, the entire world slowed down to the point of looking frozen in time, and using her mana, she dispersed the flames on her body, and she slowly advanced towards the mature-looking female mage whose face was stuck in a sadistic smile.

Kagura thought that maybe killing them right away isn't exciting, and decided that she might as well do whatever the hell she wants, damn what people say to her, if they ever found what she did, that is.

Decision made, she left the females in the group alone, and went in front of the fat guy with the axe and fully releasing her mana (1000 MP), she casually stole his weapon and helmet from him, and just as casually, she charged mana in her hand and made it spin at high speed then unleashed it in the form of a spiraling beam, neatly piercing him, and looked at his HP that was slowly going down closer to 0.

The guy didn't even realise that he was already dead.

Going to the second guy who was a thin guy who has two daggers, she casually took away his weapons like usual, and this time, a notification popped up.

Steal LV1

Now, you are a petty theif! with this skill, you have 1% chance of stealing a material object from a single target as long as your SENSE and AGI are both equal or higher than your target!
Costs 50 MP per use, if the target's SENSE and AGI are higher, the cost will increase and the chance will decrease.

 

Kagura smiled evilly at this, and decided to use this chance to use her new skill as much as she can.

"Steal"

Her target was the mature mage's staff.

Mana left her body, and she waited a 'second' to see what will happen, but nothing occured.

'Hm, a failed attempt, it was natural to think this will happen as it only has 1% success for now, but oh well, even if it failed, the skill's exp bar filled, so even if it fails, I can increase the level of this skill.'

Kagura then decided that she might as well go all out, and used all her mana using the Steal skill, managing to level it up to level 2 and halfway to 3, and also stripping down the mature mage completely, and putting her robe and staff in the inventory.

But to think the woman wasn't wearing any underwears...

But seeing that they finally started looking shocked, no doubt enough "time" had passed for them to react, she decided to kill the males first and deal with the females next.

Swiftly going to the males, she clenched her hand into a fist, and swung on the chest of a guy whose whole body except his face was covered in armor.

Her hand went through his body as if it was made of paper, and she physically took away his big sword, and she then repeated the process with all the other males, and then...

 

LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!
LEVEL UP!

 

A whoopping 18 level ups! She had reached level 21 in just two days, or actually, barely that!

Kagura felt herself becoming stronger. FAR stronger than she thought was possible. Mana was slowly oozing from her, but she managed to limit the monsterous amount of 1021 points of MP to just 100000, and repeatedly used Steal on all her enemies to take away their armors, weapons and clothes and she only stopped when the three were completely naked.

Of course, some of the loot was destroyed, but it isn't going to make a difference.

The males have lost all their HP and are technically dead, and the girls are completely defenseless as far as she sees.

Limiting her offense stats along with CHARM and CHARISMA down to 30, along with AGI and SENSE down to 10, time started to flow normally to her, and she heard the screams of the three females as they realised the death of their teammates along with their nudity and vulnerability.

"Oh, my~ it seems that your party was massacred~!"

Kagura smiled sweetly at the three horrified women who looked at her, and she casually used her mana to make ropes to bind them and she then dragged them into one of the houses, and unexpectedly, set them gently. Not that it helped to make them calmer as she did kill their team.

"Now, now, please stop screaming, it's not nice, you know?"

"Fuck you! You killed our team! Why should we listen to you!?" her fake-concerned 'request' was refused by the knight woman who was looking at her wishing to burn her with her glare.

Kagura didn't concern herself with this rejection, and simply decided to indulge in finding the answer of one of the questions her mind came up with when she got 1021 points in intelligence and wisdom.

How much CHARM and CHARISMA are needed to brainwash killers who you killed their team and stripped them naked, and practically make them your slaves?

Well, she is going to find out now as she started slowly increasing those two stats.

CHARM & CHARISMA: 40.

"My, my, *50* such rude and cruel words *60*, it wasn't actuall my fault that they died, you know*70*. It was your mistake for attacking me.*100*"

She looked gently at them and started using her normal "woe is me" act that she used to get the attention of boys and also reject those who confess to her, even going as far as managing to drop a few tears from her eyes.

She ignored the notification of her getting the skills named Acting and Victim-Blaming (she really didn't think she would get THAT kind of skill), and continued her act with using her hands to make herself look like a normal sad girl while her two stats kept increasing until they reached 200 and she stopped them at that level, and looked at the girls looking as if she was miserable.

"What.. what do.. you mean..? You, you killed them though..?"

The knight talked, even as she felt her emotions and perspective about this killer -who not only murdered her teammates happily and took off their clothes- change, and somehow, the student in front of her seemingly became more attractive, more charming, more endearing and sweet, as if there was a spell brainwashing her and making her feel not only glad that this girl was actually taking some of her time to talk to her, but she also felt strangely guilty for her mistake of attacking the girl first, and even though she does know that those feelings were wrong and irrarional, she wasn't able to stop them from consuming her, and filling her with adoration, pity, and guilt for what she and her teammates did.

The knight barely managed to talk and try to blame Kagura for the death of her team and even then she hesitated as her mind was seemingly being rewired into respecting this beautif- NO! This girl was the one who caused this!

Kagura smiled inwardly, seeing the females trying, and sometimes failing, and started increasing her stats again, this time stopping at 300, and the three were unable to resist as she saw them breathing harshly, and she was pretty sure that she saw their nipples start to harden with her high senses.

She then stopped fake-crying, and with a gentle and confident voice, shee spoke to them as if they were just children wanting to be acknowledged by their friends.

"But don't fear, I forgive you. Because I am a nice and a generous person who will not treat people unfairly. And I will take responsibility for you."

She willed her mana to appear from her hands, and she moved and morphed it into many chains that reached the females, and latched into the limbs of each girl along with thier necks, and turned into something similar to those slave chokers that Kagura saw slaves have in the animes, and said chokers were also bound via mgical chains to her hand.

"Now, don't worry about anything from your life from before this moment, you are no longer needed to think for and about yourselves. You are only needed to think for me, think about me. You are only allowed to care about what I want you to care about. Because I am the one who is responsible for you. And this is what I decided for your own good."

Kagura gave them the speech she saw in one of those power fantasy novels, and ignored the new two skills 'Orating' and 'Heart Captivation' that she got, and saw the trio look at her with awe and amazement, and seemingly, reverence.

"We should... only think about what you wish of us to think about?"

The loli woman asked in confusion and with hesitation and fear clear in her tone, and Kagura immediately gave her a "gentle" smile.

"Indeed, you are mine to own, mine to use, mine to control. You no longer need any agency, desires, or respect towards yourselves unless I allow you. And from now on, I command you to only be happy when obeying me, to love being controlled by me, to enjoy being my slaves. Your freedom is being enslaved by me, being owned by me. The mere idea of disobeying me, of being judged as worthless and being thrown away is a nightmare that you do not want to happen. Do you understand your glorious future now? Now, swear on my name, Kimiko Kagura, that you will be my slaves, that you will obey my will, that you will not desire anymore independance, that you will not dare to want free will, my good slaves."

The three nude women looked reverently at her, in complete obedience.

"I swear on the name of Kimiko Kagura-sama, that I will be a dutiful slave and wish to only be of use to my new master!" The loli stated with loyalty showing in her eyes.

"I swear on the name of Kimiko Kagura-sama, that I will be a humble slave and I only wish for you to use me as you wish, my new master!" The mage said as she knelt to her.

"I swear on the name of Kimiko Kagura-sama, that I will be an obedient slave, I will obey your will, my new master!" The knight stated with reverence.

And just as they swore themselves as her slaves, she got a new skill notification.

A skill called Enslavement.

She chuckled at the description of the skill.

Because if this skill succeeded, she will strip a target from their free will.

Of course, the fact it only had 1% success for now meant little to her.

'My next move, I wonder what it should be.'

An evil smirk appeared on her face.

'Maybe I should get a harem of slave girls, jus to see how those stupid protagonists feel in those trashy harem shows? Oh, maybe I will...'

The next days, her school will never be the same...

And done.

Geez, the fic is going in a strange direction from the first few chapters

And unfortunately (or not), I am not going to write the third chapter for a while.

50