Chapter 4: The Plot Thickens… Not (+18)
2.3k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fourth chapter here.

Contains +18 scenes.

(though no sex, lol.)

And obviously, like the title says, the plot is still not going anywhere.

After checking the Enslavement skill and stroking her ego enough with the sight of three naked girls who she traumatised and stripped naked, swearing their loyalty to her, Kagura, with her otherworldly intelligence and wisdom decided to use this chance to get knowledge about the B.U.

While she knows that her ultimate goal is to gather the godly jewels, and that a lot of people kill each other in that hidden side of the world, she sadly had no way of knowing wether there are any restrictions or rules that everyone must abide by. And two days are admittedly not enough at all to fully assess the sitation and see how to act later against other superpower users.

Which is why she is going to use this chance to ask the trio whatever they know about the B.U. to plan ahead later.

"Girls, I permit you to rise. Wear your clothes."

Dissipating the chains on their limbs and legs, she brought their clothes from the inventory, and after they were not butt-naked, she ordered them to sit on a sofa while she sat on another, and started asking questions.

"Now, that you three are no longer scared of me, but actually trust me, I want you to obediently answer my questions to the best of your abilities, do you get it?"

The trio nodded.

"Good. Now, tell me what you know about the Boundless Universe, and yes, I know about it, but sadly, not enough. Hmm, maybe... Natasha, you tell me. Milly and Mayu, if you have more info, tell me." Kagura told them after quickly looking at their names via Observation, and decided to have the loli girl tell her for now.

"Y-yes!" Natasha blushed at the attention, but continued to talk "as you know, Kagura-sama, this dimension is the B.U., a dimension created by Glendios so those with superpowers can fight in without destroying the real world. Unfortunately, we don't know why Glendios did such a thing."

Kagura blinked at that.

'So they don't know about the godly jewels or the wish? But why? Or maybe, Glendios was just in a good mood that time when they told me? Or is it because Glendios chose me on their own that I was allowed to learn this?'

The realization that Glendios being in a good mood or that they were the one giving her the gamer power was the only reason she was told what the ultimate goal was, that fact stung a little.

'In the end, it was me being lucky, huh?'

She inwardly sighed and focused on the girls, and they told her all they knew, including the danger of blatantly using superpowers against nomal people in the real world.

'Well, there goes my idea of simply enslaving the entire school with my Enslavement skill, but I guess if a student is already related to the supernatural, it's fine for me to enslave them. And if I understand this completely, it's not using my skills in the real world that is the problem, but if people noticed that I was using magic and power, huh? Which means that just leveling up my skills is fine as long as no one notices. How to use this?'

She started thinking of what she can do with these limitations.

'Maybe I can just gain more skills during the school, or maybe I should risk dragging few students into the supernatural side first? Also, it might be better to train my Dodge skill, and see if I can get a physical/magical resistance skill as well.'

Decision made, she looked at the time, and saw that she has more than two hours. Plenty of time to see if she can get that physical resistance skill like Jee-han did.

"Now, Milly, I need you to punch me in the stomach, and Mayu, I want you to throw offensive magic on me. I won't evade or defend against the hits as I want to test something."

"Wha- what!? No! We can't dare to hit you!"

"Milly, this isn't a request, but an order. As your master, I command you to hit me."

Kagura already felt that the girls will not like the idea of hitting her now that she enslaved them, and their panicked faces proved it, but she was pretty sure ordering them will force them to comply.

Limiting all stats except HP, CHARM, CHARISMA and LUCK down to only 10, her defensive and evasive capabilities are now as strong as a normal adult, not that it would help against someone with super strength or magic like Milly and Mayu.

She stood there completely defenceless as Milly took a stance, aparently amassing energy in her hand.

"Forgive us!" with that, Milly and Mayu attacked, Milly's fist connecting with her master's stomach and two magical arrows going straight to her legs, and the attacks outright piercing through her body.

"Gah-!"

Kagura's body was thrown away from the force, feeling an unimaginable amount of pain.

She didn't feel her body hitting a wall due to the pain she was feeling, but she sure felt the pain on her back.

'Oh, goddamnit!' her mouth spat blood as she cursed in her mind.

Skill acquired!

Physical Damage Resistance lv1

Decreases taken physical damage by 1%

At lv100, this skill will evolve to Physical Damage Immunity lv MAX

Magical Damage Resistance lv1

Decreases taken magical damage by 1%

At lv100, this skill will evolve to Magical Damage Immunity lv MAX

At least she got the damned skills for her troubles.

Surprisingly, she was able to move and stand, albeight with some difficulty. Maybe because her HP is so damn high and the fact that the attack had only taken a few hundreds of points. The fact she can move this casually with a hole was surprising and crazy.

But with this, she understood that her HP and her body have a much stranger relationship than she thought.

Hearing the frantic screams of her slaves, she shoved those discoveries for now, and told Natasha to heal her, and luckily, it only needed a single fairly strong healing spell to stop the bleeding and heal her.

She told the crying women that there is no real danger to her and that she forgives them, but they were so persistent in telling her that they were wrong.

She ordered them to stop crying as if they really want, she will decide a punishment for them, that shut them off.

'For now, at least.' Kagura thought.

"Well, I've tested what I want and I have to say that the results are awesome. But I will ask: Do you have any place to return to when I am at school or my house? I can't just have you three appear with me out of nowhere with no explanation."

"Um, we have the Black Wolves' base. We can use it to live in for a while and get necessities such as food and sleep."

"Hmm, that might not be good for you. Very well, from now on, you will live in my Game World, my own dimension. Be grateful. Game World!"

With that, the four girls were teleported into Kagura's dimension, and the three girls looked, inspecting the dimension.

"Wow, Master! You can create an entire dimension with only two days of experience! That's like genius level of ability!" Mayu reverently praised her.

"I adore how you respect me." Kagura ignored their blushing. "Now, let's go and deal with the monsters in my mansion's copy in this dimension then you can stay there."

With that command, she went towards her 'mansion' that  according to her map, was not full of goblins, slimes like last time, but with other monsters that were not there before.

'Heh, ghosts and zombies?' she raised an eyebrow 'I wonder why this much are in my house.'

Using her game interface to find out by clicking on few options, she managed to find the answer.

"So, according to what my ability tells me, because the fortune of my family was made by exploiting low-class workers, and treating them as expendables, and putting them in horrible conditions, a lot of them died via suicide or overworking, like  true japanese. Workaholic to the end. But since they had grudges and unfulfilled desires, they returned in the form of zombies and ghosts that want nothing but to ruin the family that tormented them. Wow, so pathetic. To not have dignity of just dying and allowing their betters alone. Ghosts and zombies sure are annoying if simple world problems can make them have a grudge over my far better family."

Reaching the mansion's copy, the quartet saw dozens of zombies and ghosts seemingly guarding the door, but instead of killing them in "seconds" with her stats, she decided to have the women work, just to see how far they can go. Not to mention, seeing that they are her slaves, and her ability is like Jee-han's ability, they can possibly level up.

Kagura wants to see that.

Ordering the trio to fight, they marched to the small army of monsters, Milly using her sword to slice the monsters to pieces, leaving only whatever weapon they have, or few drop items.

Mayu was more into using AOE attacks and burning whole groups of zombies to crisp with her fire magic. Kagura will learn that skill in the future.

But it seemed that the two were able to kill zombies only. The ghosts just phased through the fire and sword slashes.

Using Observation, Kagura realised that the ghosts have two skills: Ghost Physiology which allows them to phase through most normal attacks, physical or magical alike. But it makes them extremely vulnerable to soul attacks and Light/Holy elemental damage.

And the second skill is called Possession, in which they enter a living body and control it. Of course, it also has weaknesses such as how much WILL a target has, and if it was too high, the possession would not work.

Which was good. Having a ghost possessing her and using her power isn't something she would want to happen.

Luckily, Natasha was capable of dealing with the ghosts with a light elemental spell called Purification that caused the ghosts and zombies to scream in pain before dissolving.

She is going to learn some Light magic after this, definitely.

A few minutes later, the entire horde of monsters died, and magically, the door of her mansion opened on it's own. She also noted that the trio's levels increased by two-three levels

Entering it, the place was basically an exact replica of her own house, except with monsters that saw them and rushed at them, and god, there were a ton of them.

Immediately putting all stats except MP at the current maximum (MP at only 100000), she made mana ropes, and promptly bound the girls who looked apparently frozen in time thanks to her monsterous AGI and SENSE, and making mana beams, she killed all the zombies in her area, ignoring the ghosts and she went towards the other rooms and areas, killing zombies whenever and whereever she finds them.

And of course, due to her extensive killing of nearly a hundred of zombies, she leveled up by 6 levels, reaching level 27.

Her "Laws-of-Physics"-san Is Fired skill's effect activated, protecting the girls from dying a painful death due to the unthinkable level of friction they should be facing. It was good she had this skill, else just moving them few millimeters at her current speed will turn their bodies into jelly-like matter.

After killing even more zombies, she finally entered her own room's version, which was full of ony ghosts.

'Well, this seems to be it. I need Natasha to deal with this.'

AGI and SENSE lowered to 30, "time" started to "flow" naturally, and she heard the women's shocked voice at how they seemingly teleported.

Calming them down with a small dose of charisma and charm, she told Natasha to use her Purification to deal with the ghosts.

One High Purification spell and a drained Natasha leter, the entire room had no ghosts in there, and after checking with the map and other functions and making sure that monsters will not enter the room, she ordered them to rest for a while abd during that time, she opened the windows and started training her Mana Control skill.

Nearly an hour later, and leveling up her mana control to 25, she ordered the trio to go prepare to kill the rest of the ghosts in the mansion so they can sleep with no problems while she is in the real world, and checking her map, she saw that the ghosts went to the entrance of the house, posibly feeling danger at seeing zombies disappearing with no reason.

The next few minutes, everything happened very fast for the trio.

Kagura made her plan clear: She will quickly move them to where ghosts are, and Natasha is to hit them with Purification or High Purification.

Thanks to that, and te facts that the ghosts decided to amass themselves in a single place, it was easy to kill them, and the quartet leveled-up a few levels, with Kagura reaching 30.

With this, Kagura decided to leave the girls in the house, with orders not to destroy things, and if they needed food, they have the fridge and oven, because apparently, her fridge and oven are capable of making all sorts of food.

But kagura won't look at a horse's gift, and just left them on their own to explore the house, while she returned to the real world.

Going to her actual house, she enjoyed the fact that only humans are here, instead of zombies and ghosts.

'Now that I think of it, the school was definitely calm this week, even before I got this power. I wonder, will some guy ask me out again? Or will the one of the girls try to do something to get a rise on me? Hopefully my immense luck (limited it at 100 this time) will give me an interesting and bearable day tomorrow.' she chuckled at that possibility as she took off her clothes to take a nice bath after what seemed to be a whole day of 'fighting'.

She is really interested in what tomorrow will bring her...
-----------------------------------
'Observation.'

Kagura used her skill on a random object on her way to school.

'Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation. Observation.'

Using the skill again and again for what seemed like thousand times while having her WILL and SENSE at max, her Observation skill had "quickly" reached level 40.

Feeling bored of repeatedly using the same skill for what seemed like hours, especially since she is targetting the same objects such as roads, houses, fences, and such, she finally stopped, and decided that maybe going to school first to see what fate has for her is better than acting like a broken record.

Not wanting to be killed by boredom, she lowered her SENSE to a normal human level and just went with little annoyance to the school.

It was a shame that she can't use her magic or superpowers in the real world in plain sight, else she would have done si and reached the school in seconds.

Get an invisibility skill or magic. Now that's one of her goals.

The first peroid was easy. English language is not that complicated like others make it to be for her, and with her higher intelligence, it was even easier to understand it.

The only thing that cought her attention a little was the whispering of few girls about how arrogant she is and how she deserves none of her previliges and such talk.

Honestly, at this rate, it's going to get boring, hearing them rant about how jealous they are from her.

Luckily, she found something interesting before her P.E. class.

Her locker had a love letter in it.

Taking the letter with humor, wondering who the person wanting to confess to her, she opened it.

Strangely, the letter had no name for the sender, but it only had a meeting place, which was -if she was not wrong- one of the abandoned houses close to the school with the meeting time being after school.

'Well, this is definitely a very interesting development. I wonder, maybe I should accept? Yeah, let's do that, but I should be on guard just in case.'

With that, she returned the letter into her locker, and went to the gym, and she has to admit, this class was much more entertaining thn usual thanks to her high level and stats to a degree.

And even better, the girls who kept talking about how awful she is were looking at her in anger the whole time. It was hilarious to see those idiotic girls furious at how better she was.

And just as quick as fun started, it ended, and school ended for today.

Calling the maids and butlers in her home that she will be late for lunch, she went towards the building in which the mysterious person crushing on her is at, but she made sure to increase her defense stats and HP to the max just in case. She doesn't think superspeed or high SENSE levels are needed for now.

The building was not big, but it wasn't something she would qualify as 'small' either by normal people's standards, it's door was opened, and when she went closer, there was actually someone in there seemingly looking at her.

Going even closer, the figure was a male, and he had the school uniform on him.

It would have been fine if he was the only one, but a quick check with on her map (used it since normal people need to actually see/discover she used superpowers to get punished by Glendios and since no one was able to see her using her power...) showed that there are ten other men in there.

'This development reminds me of Mirai Nikki's episode in which that diary holder got raped in a building because she believed her friend will write her on paper when they were using their phones for chatting the whole time. I wonder if this is what was supposed to happen to me?'

Entering the building, she wasn't surprised when the door closed, and she was surrounded by 11 men, all looking smugly at her.

She ignored most of them and only focused on the male from her school, secretely using Observation on him, and realizing his name was Hanabi Mako, that he was one of the most perverted boys in the school, what with his numerous attempts to peep at girls, and that he also has a sister named Maki. Hmm, is this Maki one of the girls in her class who keep insulting her? She vaguely remembers that her class has a girl called Maki.

"Now, now, Mako-kun," she inwardly smiled at his shocked face since he did not write his name. "why did you call me here?"

Mako gulped, but he quickly got over the shock, and looked at her in a villain fashion.

"Because I want you to know your place you bitch!"

He and the other males brought knifes and/or metal pipes with them.

"Now, be obedient, and you will start to like it, like the whore you are!"

A smile showed on Kagura's face.

"How about 'But I refuse!/Daga Kotowaru!' ?"

With that, she ran towards Mako with only normal speed, using the fact he was shocked at her running to him, and gave him a kick to the balls before he could react and defend himself.

The kick connected, and he promptly fainted after screaming in pain.

Looking sweetly at the rest of the guys, she provoked them. "Wanna get me? Or run like scaredy cats?"

"D-Don't get too arrogant!"

With a cry, one of them ran at her with the pipe, but instead of increasing her AGI to evade, she decided to use her Dodge skill.

The pipe barely touched her head as her body moved on it's own to evade the attack.

'Hm, so that's how Goku feels his body's movement when using UI? Your body reacting on it's own is both mystifying and scary indeed.'

Another hit, and this time, the 1% chance did not work, and the pipe connected but instead of feeling pain of having her body thrown away, it was as if the force had disappeared.

'So having enough high DEF and M.DEF not only makes me take no damage, but it also negates the pressure and force of an attack. Good to see how physics interact with my Gamer ability.'

Once again, an attack came toward her, this time it was a fist that her Dodge skill managed to evade, and she saw them start showing fear.

It was so sweet to see them terrified of her.

"Now, what's the problem? Don't tell me you are already tired? Didn't you want to teach me my place, hm?"

"Y- you brat!"

Kagura mocked them once more, this time, raising her skirt and showing them her white underwears, and her attempt at angering them succeeded as they yelled and furiously charged at her.

Fools, all of them. They were just going to help her raise her Dodge skill, and they would not even know that.

It was only after nearly 30 minutes of constant dodging and mocking that Kagura decided that her Dodge skill was sufficiently raised to level 10, which means 10% chance of evading attacks from enemies, that she decided to stop leveling up her skill for now as anymore and it might take too much of her time as she was planning on dealing with the Mako brat, and possibly his sister if they were into this trap together.

And Mako was starting to wake up.

"Well, sorry 'gentlemen', it seems that playtime is over."

"What!?"

Her statement caused the men to yell in shock. They were now feeling tired, and frustrated and panicked from this girl evading their attacks or not looking hurt by them, and now, she was making it as if she wasn't serious at all.

And then it was over in a minute. Kagura picked one of the many pipes around her, and used them to hit each of them in their crotches.

It was super effective, and all the guys were knocked unconscious.

But instead of just leaving them alone, she decided to finish the job.

Increasing her AGI now that all of them are unconscious and therefor unable to see her use her superpowers, she picked all of them and put them in another room in the building and then with mana, she promptly erased their bodies from existence, killing them in the process.

Shame they were not enough to level her up, but oh well.

Going towards Mako who was about to wake up, she managed to find some ropes and bound his body, and she then watched as he woke, looking confused, before he recognized that he was tied, with her looking sweetly at him and he paled.

"A- ah!!!"

"Good to see that you woke up, Mako-kun, but I have to tell you bad news. Your comrades have been captured and arrested by the police," a lie. "but I hid you before you get arrested as well, and I think you should thank me for not ruining your academic future. And as a price for my generous help, you will tell me everything about this attempted assault and attempted rape you tried to do against me."

His eyes widened.

"I can't!"

His denial only made her smile wider.

"Oh, you don't seem to understand, Mako. I have evidence of you doing this on my phone, as well as the other guys who will definitely tell about you just to drag you along. I am the one who can either throw you to damnation or save you from ruin. Do you understand? You have no choice but to listen to my orders."

Kagura quickly looked at the notification of the acquisition of the new skill Blackmail and inwardly laughed at this twist. The skill has a 1% chance to force those who she has dirty info about to obey her orders when she threatens them (the skill's chance of success also depends on the personality, WILL and other stats of the target, along with how damning the information is).

"Wh- what do you want to know?"

His fear made her smile turn predatory.

"Everything. Everything you know about this, who prepared it, who gave you the info, and who is involved in it. Now, tell me."

He gulped, and with a shaky voice he told her everything he knows.

All while she recorded his confession in her phone, to get more evidence and dirt around him.

Oh, this guy and his sister (who was the one who told him of the idea) will pay dearly.

After he confessed everything after she kept pressuring him to repeat his confessions a few times to make sure he was giving her the correct info and was not lying, she freed him, and commanded him to give his phone so she can call his sister who was currently at one of the empty classrooms in the school.

It was very good that today was friday and her school didn't have classes after 13:00.


"Geez, where is that stupid brother of mine?" Maki, a girl with a brown hair, and a good figure bit her nails as she waited in the empty classroom.

Her brother should have contacted her a while ago. Did he forget about her orders? Her brother was hopeless. He was always a pervert, that she knew, seeing how much she can hear his yells as he jacked off at anime females at night when he thought no one was hearing. Well, her parents were not hearing anything but she did.

Damn, why can't her useless brother think of anything but his lower head? No doube he is enjoying that pathetic Kimiko's body right now.

Suddenly, her phone rang, and she was both happy and annoyed at seeing that it was her brother who was calling her.

She picked up the phone to give him an earful about how he made her wait this long.

"Hey, you pervy brother why did-!?"

"Your brother is not here right now."

Hearing the female voice on the other side of the phone stopped her from continuing, and it also cut off her train of thoughts.

"Wh- who are you!?"

"Oh, you will know in seconds since I am just about to enter the room."

Maki looked in shock as the door opened, and she nearly dropped the phone as she saw Kagura entering the room, smiling sweetly as she held her brother's phone to her face.

"No..."

Her small whisper caused Kagura's smile to widen.

"Oh, yes. Your trap failed sadly. And now, you will pay the price. And also, don't worry about your brother, I ordered him to go to his home like the hopeless pervert he is."

Kagura picked her phone, and with few clicks, an audio file started working. It was one of the files containing Mako's confessions.

Maki paled as she heard her brother's voice as he apparently told everything he knows.

"As ou can see, dearie, your sweet brother was generous enough to tell me this. Now, I will give you options: One, obey me and I won't send those files to the police or other people who will enjoy destroying you and your family, or two: Disobey me, and you get to watch as your life gets ruined by me and others."

Maki raised her fists, planning to knock the rich girl unconscious.

"Ah, ah, ah! I sent the files to my own computer, and I ordered the maids that if I was late than a specific time, they will release the files tp the world, so you better throw away any violent ideas."

Maki's body shook, but in the end she raised down her fist.

"Good, now, let's make this clear. You obey me when I tell you, and I will not release those to the public, got it? Good! Now, let's see what we can do, hm?"

Kagura looked up and down towards the student's body, causing the girl to shiver.

"For a start, raise your skirt." she laughed at the shocked look on the girl's face. "Since you were planning on sexually harassing me, I think it's fair to do the same. Now, raise your skirt, else the files..."

Her blackmail attempt successful, shhe watched as Maki reluctantly and raised her skirt, showing her white panties, all while glaring at Kagura.

"I expected more than white panties seeing your hatred, but I can enjoy this as well. Now, don't move or do anything."

Kagura closed on the girl who looked at her warily, and when she was right in front of her, she shamelesly put her hands on the girl's rear, feeling it with her hands.

"Wha!"

"Shut up and don't move."

With that, Maki closed her mouth gritting her teeth, knowing that she has no choice but to allow Kagura to do whatever she wants, and hoped that this rich snob will stop soon.

How wrong she was.

Kagura did not stop feeling her rear until after nearly 5 minutes and she breathed, but it quickly became clear that Kagura was not planning on letting her off the hook yet. 

"Now, dearie. Take off your skirt and school uniform." she casually ignored Maki's terrified face.

"But!"

"No but. Or I am going to send the files."

"Please, not here!"

Kagura looked boredly at her. "Then you want to strip in the halls, or maybe in front of the school? Let me make this clear to you, I am the one calling the shots here, so you choose, here in the classroom, or in even more public places."

"... The classroom..."

"Good, now take off your school uniform before I change my mind and make my demands even more humiliating than they will be."

With a gulp, the blackmailed girl took off her school uniform, leaving her in only a set of white underwears.

"Not bad, you have a nice bust and hip, but I hope you should be prepared for this. I am definitely prepared to enjoy this." with that, Kagura opened her school bag, bringing out a hairbrush (well, it was actually her inventory, she had put it there just in case, just like she had some make-up and few sets of clothes and underwears in her inventory).

"Wait, what are you...?" Kagura looked in amusement at the girl's terror.

"Oh, I am going to give you a spanking. A really long ad painful spanking so you would understand your place and never try such attempt again. And you better not start asking me not to spank you. I can, and I will. You better believe me, I will have no problem humiliating you in public, so swallow that shame of yours, and bend over the desk. NOW."

Maki reluctantly obeyed, and bent over the teacher's desk, her rear facing Kagura who slowly closed on her.

"See, it wasn't hard." Kagura told her as she poked on the girl's rear, causing her to yelp.

"Just so you know, those panties are going down later, but for now, I'll allow you to enjoy this small modesty. Now, beg me to spank you."

"Why should I? Just get over with it!" Maki hissed.

"Well, I just want to embarrass you more, but oh well, I will start but you better not try to move too much or make too much noise. You won't like what I will do if you test my patience. I want you to stay still as much as I want, and I don't want to hear you scream every second, got it?"

Kagura fondled the panty-clad rear happily.

"Fine! Just stop fondling my ass!"

"Someone is eager, but fine. Here I go!"

Raising her ATK to 15, just slightly higher than normal level 1 humans, she then gave a nice slap to the student's rear.

*SMACK*

"OW!"

"Told you not to yell. Don't tell me you want me to get creative?"

"S-sorry, it won't happen again!"

Her scared and panicked tone caused her to smile.

"Good."

*SMACK*

"Guh!"

"Better. Keep at this, and I might not humiliate you more for the next few days."

"Wait- few days?"

"Of course, did you think an attempted rape will be this easily forgiven? Though I might be lenient if you behave and act like you usually do at school, I will let you off the hook for a while. But if you want, you can act like a brat but you should know that just means more torment for you~."

"P-please no."

"Then you better behave!"

Another smack hit Maki's ass once more.

This brat did not really think it'll be that simple to be left alone by Kagura, could she? Of course Kagura would not truly leave her alone. Now that she had an opening, she would slowly tighten her grip on this brat, until she can no longer muster any defience against her. Maybe she can even make this girl her slave? Something that needs to be given some thought when she isn't enjoying herself like now.

4 minutes later, Maki's rear took a nice shade of pink, and Kagura decided to "stop messing around".

"Your panties are going down now, and you will taste this hairbrush. Trust me, you better be prepared. This will make you scream very loudly if you don't brace yourself~."

After happily showing the hairbrush in front Maki's face that was filled with both rage and humiliation, she slowly, ever so slowly, took down the white panties of the bent girl, reveling in the control she is having on this foolish girl.

"Now, Maki-chan, are you ready to taste my hairbrush? Please answer correctly and answer now, or I will force you to get this in public~!"

Maki gritted her teeth at this.

Not only is her rear exposed to the girl who she hates, but she has to obey her demands. How she hated this.

No. "...Yes..."

"Good answer!"

*CRACK!*

The hairbrush's strike felt as if fire was lit firectly on her poor bottom, but Maki managed to hold her scream.

"Uh!"

"Good to see you can keep your screams to yourself. But I wonder for how long~."

*CRACK!*

*CRACK!*

*CRACK!*

*CRACK!*

*CRACK!*

With fast strikes, the poor girl felt as if she would be killed by the pain.

Kagura was unforgiving, as she kept raining the hairbrush on the idiotic girl who thought she could hurt her, and Kagura enjoyed every second of it.

It was nearly 10 or so minutes later that Kagura stopped her assault on the poor rear.

"Hmm, seems that this is enough tanning for your ass. For now, that is."

Kagura looked at her work, the poor bottom of the girl now colored deep red. Not a bad color for this brat.

"Wh- what do you mean by 'for now'?!"

Maki was already crying, tears falling from her eyes due to the pain, but she had to ask about this.

No way she will let this rich brat control her life just like that! She can't!

"What do people say? 'You fell into the spider's web, and you cannot ascape anymore', or something like that? The gist is, I am not going to truly leave you alone. I have saved your phone number in my phone, and after a few days, I will call you after school, and you better answer me, and just in case."

Picking up her phone, she took a few images at the girl's rear.

"If you don't pick up, those pictures will be released to the entire school. But now that your spanking part is over, I think we can go to the last part of your punishment. So wear your uniform, bring a chair and sit down."

Maki paled at the idea that there's more for her.

"Wait- I can't sit!"

"Not my problem if your ass is burning. Just do it. The faster we end this the faster you can go home with the rest of your dignity, that's if you did not lose it completely during this."

A shiver ran at Maki's spine at that.

"This test is... a chess game."

"...That's it?"

"Oh, it's not a normal chess game, but it's with bets!" Kagura smiled at her and took a paper and a pen and started to write.

"The rules are simple; you win, and I will not blackmail you using the files and those pictures for a month, but you lose... " Maki gulped at the gleam in Kagura's eyes.

"You will let me say 'Enslavement' as many times as I want at you for as much as I want."

"Wait, you mean... like an anime character?"

"Yeah, yeah, laugh at me watching cartoons and anime. I could care less. Just to make it more interesting I made a new rule, giving up is forbidden. Now," And with that, Kagura brought her chess pieces along with a paper-made chess board. "Let us play."

Maki looked at the chess board, gulping.

'This is my chance to stop her from completely ruining my life for now.' She wore her uniform and panties that were on a table, and sat down facing Kagura, hissing as the chair's hard wood ignited the pain in her behind as she signed her name into the paper as she read the rules1Once started, neither player can even think of giving up. A player cannot take more than 30 seconds to make a move. If Kagura Kimiko wins, Hanabi Maki must allow her to use her Enslavement skill until it succeeds (note that this description got a snort from Maki). If Kagura lost, she will not torment Maki and her family for a month, although if Maki attacks first, counter-atacking is acceptable. as Kagura told her to. 'I must win this!'

As that inner turmoil was occuring in Maki's mind, Kagura increased her INT and WIS to the max, and she was astounded by how her brain started showing her all the possible moves that can happen in the chess battle.

How interesting.

The chess started casually enough as far as Maki saw it. It wasn't in her favor, but not also to Kagura's. That was what she thought.

It was only a few minutes that she ended up losing three pawns, a knight and a rook, while her opponent only lost a knight and four pawns.

And from there, it was becoming clearer that Kagura is much more better than her.

'Thank you for helping me get the Chess Play skill along with the Spanking skill, brat.' Kagura thought as she smirked towards the student, taking away her Queen using a Knight due to a mistake in Maki's judgement, and giving her a higher chance to win.

"Check."

Maki moved her King away, but Kagura simply took another piece instead.

And soon, Maki's King was the only piece standing while Kagura still had a Queen and a King, a Rook and few Pawns.

Her turn to make her move, Kagura moved her Queen to C-8, putting a Check on Maki, causing Maki to move her king to D-5, but then Kagura used her Rook to lock her moveset options to only move in the D column.

"Your defeat is already decided." Kagura said as she started to move her King towards the D column to finish her.

As Maki had no choice but to watch as Kagura's king slowly but surely reached the D column.

And now, Kagura needs to keep moving her King forward, and she will win.

'Don't worry. Losing here just means this brat will bother you more than normal. And in the first place, there was no guarantee she will keep her part of the deal to begin with!'

She kept moving her King forward and/or backward, until her King was at D-1, and Kagura's was at D-4.

And as it was Kagura's turn, she will only need to move the King one step forward, and Maki won't be able to move.

Maki just sighed. This was her loss. The only thing to hope for is that Kagura's demands will not be too harsh on her.

"Heh, so you know how futile your attempt at winning was?"

"Just move your king and be done with it."

At her back-talk, Kagura simply gave a smile.

A very predatory and deadly smile.

"Before I move my King, I think I should ask you something."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"What would you do if I was not joking when I talked about using my Enslavement skill to make you my slave?"

A sneer was Maki's answer.

"Yeah, no way that can be true."

"You will see the truth in seconds."

And with that, Kagura moved her king, attaining victory.

"I win, and now, for my prize."

With that, Kagura raised her palm facing Maki's face.

"Enslavement." nothing. "Enslavement." the same result "Enslavement." the same result "Enslavement." the same result "Enslavement." "Enslavement." the same result "Enslavement."

Success.

It took quite a bit of repetition, but at the seventh attempt, Maki's eyes glazed as she looked at her, before smiling excitedly and hugging her new master, and Kagura got a notification that she had gotten a new slave.

"Oh, my. You definitely did not expect that, my new slave?"

She asked as she started to fondle her new slave's breasts and her red rear.

"N-no!" Maki, her new slave squealed.

"As expected, but don't worry. I will teach you what to do. Now, go to your home, and I want you to send me nude pictures of your body. Don't hide anything of your rear or breasts from me. And also, don't tell anyone else about this, and act normally at school. Got it?"

"Yes!"

"Excellent!" Kagura stated as she gave the female hugging her a sharp smack on her already sore rear causing her to yelp. "Now, return home, and remember what I told you."

"Y-yes master!"

Kagura looked at her slave's figure leaving and she chuckled.

She had activated her skill 'No Game No Life' to make sure the girl will not actually forfeit, and while giving up is the same as losing, it was nice to see that her skill seemingly stopped Maki from thinking of forfeiting. Period.

Maybe she should test her Turn-Based Battle Simulation skill. It would be entertaining for her.

With that, she exited the school.


"Oh, what good images are those."

Kagura snickered at the images her new slave sent to her by mail.

Many images of Maki's nice figure, naked, as the girl made poses that gave more focus on her still red rear and her breasts. Few even showed the girl's privates.

'Should not waste those images then, a few clicks aaand, save!'

'Now that I think of it, I wonder...'

Picking up the phone, she called Maki.

"Oh! he-hello master!"

The seemingly embarrassed voice of Maki amused her.

"Hi, my new slave~! It seems you are already happy, I called you to have you do me a little service."

"Okay, what's it?"

"Hmm, do you have a thong?"

"O- oh! Ye-yes, I have one!"

'How cute,' Kagura though in amusement 'the embarrassment Maki was feeling right now.'

"Nice. Then I am ordering you to wear one tomorrow."

"Eeeehhhh!? Bu- but..."

"No buts dearie. I order you, and you obey, isn't that right?"

"Ye-yeah!"

"Good. See you at school then. Bye~!"

And with that, she hung on the girl and thought about how amusing humiliating Maki will be for tomorrow.

And she wondered: Should she use the hairbrush against the Milly, Mayu and Natasha to 'punish' them for 'harming' her? Or should she get a cane?

Making decisions is indeed hard.

And thus ends this weird chapter.

The next chapter might actually take a while since I am going to be busy. (though that really depends, lol)

42