Chapter 3: A Mage’s backstory. (+18)
2.6k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Possible (+18) scenes might appear in the 4th chapter. What would you like to see?
  • Kagura blackmailing a female student. Possibly +18 Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Kagura using normal thugs to train her skills without them realizing it. Votes: 3 13.6%
Total voters: 22 · This poll was closed on Jun 8, 2021 11:45 PM.

First thing first:

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN TRIGGERING CONTENT! (ATTEMPTED RAPE & SEXUAL  ASSAULT)!!!!!

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DO NOT READ!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Now that's out of the way;

So, good news: I managed to find time to write.

Bad news: This is not the chapter where Kagura starts using her Enslavement skill, but it is some sort of flashback of the past of the mage who Kagura enslaved in the previous chapter.

So maybe this will be entertaining enough until I find what to write in the fourth chapter.

And now, about the poll, don't worry about not getting the scene you liked, because I will probably put it in a later chapter, or put them in the same chapter if I was bored/interested enough (lol), so just enjoy this shameless self-insert story.

And just in case: I will not write things such as necrophilia (or other disgusting relationships) or explicit torture or BDSM or things that extreme (though I might just mention them), but I will probably write about mind control, enslavement, abusive relationships and physical and emotional abuse and the likes.

I will as well put warnings in the "author notes" section if it was more than just sex scenes with few erotic scenes so you know in advance.

I hope you would understand my descision.

Amako Mayu, a 18 years old, looked angry at her mother, a 30-ish years old woman who was glaring at the girl with Mayu feeling frustrated once again for this day.

"How many times do I tell you!? Aren't you going to stop being a brat!?"

Her mother's raging voice did not faze the girl who was glaring back, and even as her single mother raised her hand and slapped her in the face, causing the girl to fall to the ground holding her cheek, Mayu, without speaking, kept looking venomously at her.

"..."

"How hard is it to understand my orders!? I told you countless times to not cause trouble in school!"

Mayu just gritted her teeth at her mother's scolding.

The school Mayu was in was not a normal school that normal people go in, but it was a very special one for those with money and influence in politics and society, only by being rich and influencial can one enter it.

When she was a few years younger, Mayu did not understand how her mother was able to affrod the money to enroll her to the school for years when they could barely affrod rent. But that was a few years ago, she now had a solid idea on what her mother did to get that mooney, and the fact her mother had also hit her whenever she asked about it or about who her father was.

And now, even with her mother fully knowing how those rich kids act towards other poorer kids who are smarter than them, she still sent her to that horrible school where she is being bullied and even harassed by the students there, and Mayu was slowly but surely, becoming angrier and resentful at her mother who forced her to go to that school, at her teachers who allowed those rich snobs torment her, and at those brats who do not want to stop bullying her. And she knows that she is about to explode.

At this point, Mayu was pretty sure that her "mother" (for she no longer acknowledged the woman as an actual mother) was a gold-digging whore, a woman selling her body to get the money and fame she desires and believes it belongs to her. Mayu was sure that this is how she was born, a product of the selfish greed of a woman who wanted luxury, but ended up being thrown away by the male sperm donor who gave half of the needed life-creating components and she was the result.

She could care less about wether that sperm donor was a nice and gentle man who was repulsed by this woman's vile personality, or he was an even bigger asshole who acted like he owns and deserves everything and simply had sex with her "mother" out of boredom or lust than discarded her when she was born. And frankly, she believed it was better that he doesn't show up.

She had no attachment to a male figure, and the only feelings she has towards males are contempt and rage due to the bullying she received at the hands of the kids of that school for snobs, which was slowly becoming the equivalent of sexual harassment at this point.

"You are going to your room! Maybe a hungry stomach will make you think of what you should do!"

The woman said and closed the door and locked it as well, completely not noticing the smirk of her "rebellious daughter" who opened the window of the room, and escaped the apartment she was locked in.

The woman obviously didn't think Mayu will actually dare to escape, after all, it's not like she was a horrible mother to the point her kid will actively get away from her when the chance appears, or anything like that. How can her kid be that defiant? Of course, she can't be.

The adult woman was pretty sure that this is all just a phase. Mayu might be rebelious for now, but nothing screaming and abuse won't fix.

As the woman was indulging in her own fantasy in having her daughter using herself to make her rich, Mayu was running away from that apartment, knowing her mother will be too stupid to check on her room, and used this chance to have a clearer head, going into one of the many parks in her vicinity to cool her head.

Picking a scluded place to sit in, she enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun covering her with it's white rays calming her head as she closed her eyes, and she slowly fell asleep.

It was unfortunate for her that had she kept staying awake for a few more minutes or she changd her place, she would not have been seen by a 18-years old boy -one of those rich and self-centered snobbish kids who was pestering her for 'dates' and kept stalking her in school when she kept rejecting him- who slowly approached her while looking at her sleeping body with a malicious grin, as the boy asked few of the guys with him to carry the unconscious girl to his house...


As Mayu started to wake up and open her eyes, she quickly felt two things seemingly different from usual.

One, she was not in her house or in the park.

Two, she was bound and she couldn't move her arms.

At first, she thought she was just tired and imagining things, but as her mind started to work properly and analyzing the place, the huge bed that easily fits 4 people and the thing she was bound on, the ceiling that seemed to be nearly 4 meters away from the floor, and the huge door that was apparently closed, she realized that she was actually bound, and that she was in some unknown place.

And then, it clicked.

She was kidnapped.

Someone kidnapped and bound her.

And fear was spreading in her mind at this.

She doesn't know where she is, or who kidnapped her, or what they will do to her! (Although it's more likely she is trying to ignore the possibilities of what might happen, as she isn't clueless ir naive enough to not know what might happen to her)

It was terrifying, and she tried to think of what to do, when she heard a sound and looked and saw the huge door open, and she saw four maids wearing white french maid outfits and some ridiculously short white skirts with the only thing not flashing their underwears being the black stockings they wore and seemingly covered their entire legs and underwears in black.

The maids' fashion aside, Mayu saw a person she did not think would see outside of school.

Harold Williams, a french-American rich foreign boy who moved to Japan, and he is also every bit of the stereotypial snobbish bratty nobles she saw and read about in stories.

He was one of the kids who kept practically harassing her in school, going as far as to persistently keep standing next to her during gym classes so he can constantly keep groping her breasts and ass. He also managed a few times to use his money and his parents' influence to force her to switch seats and constantly touch her legs for hours.

Heck, she was pretty sure he, along with his sister Anais, had stolen her underwears once during one of the P.E. lessons few days ago, which forced her to feel uncomfortable for that day, and the fact the two kept looking smugly at her just cemented that fact.

And now, she is here, in his house, bound, alone, and unable to search for help, completely under his nonexistent mercy.

"No..."

Her whisper was heard in the huge room, and he smirked at her.

"Slutty maids! Three of you get the fuck out and close the doors and stay close to the room and the other stays with me! Also, only my sister and dear father and mother shall be allowed to enter until I say otherwise, got it!?"

""Yes, Williams-sama!""

The two maids didn't flinch or even react to his raised voice or his insults, and simply bowed to him, one of the two left and closed the door, not moving from her place.

Williams looked at the terrified Mayu with a predatory look on his face, locking his eyes on her chest and enjoying the moment.

"Now, dear Mayu, we finally got a chance to get to know each other personally, didn't we?" he gave her a sinister smile, even as she tried to act brave and look unafraid, even trying to talk back and telling him that she hoped they never would have to "know each other better", but it really doesn't matter to him.

After all, he is the one in control, and she will acknowledge that, sooner than later.

"Now, now, no need for this 'defiant' look on your face, I know that you are afraid of me, and what I can do to you, as you should be."

He walked to her, smugly looking down at her as her expression morphed slightly into fear, and stopped right in front of her face.

"You see, sweetie, I love you. I love how you, a normal girl with no money, managed to enter a school for the high-classes such as me. But while I love your ability to do that, I hate you getting the belief that you are in any way equal to me!"

His facial expression turned from being smug to angry as his face was almost touching hers, and Mayu now had a genuine expression of fear on her face.

"And this, dear Mayu," he spoke as he slowly put his hands on her thighs, slowly rubbing them as he reveled in her small scream of fear. "is a problem I believe we should settle, and I know exactly how."

He pulled his hand away, and commanded the maid to get closer.

"Now, dearie, I will show you what your place will be from now on."

"M- my pla-place..?"

Williams laughed at her terrified expression, and hapily decided to teach this ignorant girl what she needs to know.

"Indeed, I told you, I love you, a lot, sweetie, I love your beautiful face, your curvy body, your boobs, this nice ass of yours, I love all that, but I loath that disgusting attitude of yours. That unsufferable attitude where you constantly keep disobeying me, when you do not allow me to touch you, kiss you, grope you, strip you naked and look at your delicious body, and use it as I see fit, as it is my right! " he glared at her, his eyes showing insanity in them.

"Do you understand the problem now, naive girl? You should have obeyed me, and treated me as your Master, and let me to do whatever I want with your body. And this slut here will help me in showing you how to act towards me. Now, dear slut, beg me to grope you."

Mayu's breath hitched as she looked at the maid who not only begged this predator to touch her, but she went as far as to take the guy's hand and putting it on her rear, moaning as the man started kneading the flesh under the clothes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

He only laughed at her horrified scream and licked his lips at the sight of her trembling figure.

"This, sweetie, is how you will be after I finish desciplining you. My dear sister and my dear parents might also decide that they can teach you along with me as well."

Williams started groping the maid's breasts as he threw her on the bed and jumped oon top of her, just few inches away of the bound girl, and with no hesitation, he started kissing the maid who did nothing but moan and hug him, pushing his body closer to hers.

It ws only after few minutes that seemed like hours to Mayu that he stopped kissing the maid, and gleefully ordered her to undress down to her underwears.

The maid gladly took off her maid outfit, along with her stockings, showing her C-cup breasts and her ass that were covered with blue underwears, and once again, begged Williams to assault her once again, completely ignoring the kidnapped girl who was trying to futilely escape while being unable to look elsewhere.

Instead of groping the maid though, Williams ordered her to sit on all four, her rear facing Mayu, and started using his hand to smack the maid's panty-clad rear repeatedly.

The maid moaned from excitement and arousal as she jiggled her rear, asking for the rapist to continue, and to smack her rear harder.

It was only after a dozen more smacks on her rear that wa turning from white, to pink to light red, that Williams stopped, and ordered the maid to bring a brush and take off all her clothes.

In a minute, the maid returned and took off her underwears, and took the same position as before, giving Mayu the full view of her rear with no complaint.

"Now, look carefully and make sure to remember this, dearie, this is just one of the many ways that I will descipline you with from now on, and don't fear, you will get to enjoy the attention I will give you, and trust me, I have plenty."

"No.. Please no..."

Mayu's tears started to fall as she saw the lengths of what this insane guy is wanting to cross, and the fact that he is going to do to that her caused her to break down.

"Don't feel worried, after all, you are in very good hands."

With that, he raised the brush and slammed it harshly at the poor maid's bottom causing her to squeal from pain and arousal, and he kept raining swats on her rear, and only stopped when it was cherry red, and he then lowered the brush, and started to rub his hand on the poor bottom, enoying his work and the look of his prisoner's sweet body quivering in fear as she tried to curl in the bed as much as she can.

"I will spare you from losing your ' precious first time' as those commoners think of your first sex session for now, but sadly, you really need some descipline, so I will have to have your sweet ass bared and severely spanked. Be glad that it will be only that for now."

And with that, he commanded the maid to wear her clothes and told two other maids to enter as well then close the door.

"Now, flip this brat and make sure to stop her from moving too much."

The maids were easily able to flip her and no matter how much she tried, it was futile as it was a single normal bound girl against three fully grown adults, and soon, Williams stood next to her, smirking sadistically as he focused on her rear that was protected by her pants.

"Please, stop, I beg you! Leave me alone!"

Her pleading cry was ignored by the man who started shamelessly feeling her rear, and slowly, he started to take off her pants with no care of her horrified screams, and he saw her ass covered by plain white panties, which were also taken off, and he kept at touching the exposed supple bottom gleefully, even as she once more begged him to stop.

Raising his hand, he gave her one of the many swats he planned to give her.

"OW!"

Mayu squealed in pain from the spank, even when she expected it, it still stung.

But that physical pain could not compare to the feelings of fear, horror, humiliation and the uter invulnerability she was currently feeling in her heart.

'Why? Why is this happening to me?'

In the midst of her emotional turmoil, and her frantic attempt to break free, another feeling started to show itself along with fear.

Hate towards her predictment.

'Why am I the one who has to be humiliated instead of this ompous ass who is sexually harassing me?'

She gritted her teeth as another smack landed, making her feel both pain, and now, rage.

'Why should I allow this disgusting man touch ME!?'

Something inside of her snapped.

'WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LIKE HIM JUST ROT AND DIE!!!!??????'

And Mayu's body started to heat up and burn with flames.

And she surrendered herself to her rage.


Just as Williams' hand was about to make contact one more time, the world was engulfed with light, and with only survival instict, he backed away, a wave of heat reaching him, making him feel as if he went too close to fire, but the maids were not as lucky, as they screamed as fire started catching and burning them, causing them to scream from the pain of being burned, promptly running to stop the fire and burns from harming them any further, completely ignoring their 'master' who fell on his knees in disbelief and fear as he saw his victim catching fire, flames spreading and burning his bed, and the furniture attached to it.

He watched as Mayu, engulfed in flames, raised slowly from that disgusting bed, the ropes binding her burning to ash, and had he not been terrified and unable to move from fear, he would have noticed that her clothes were burned as well, with only flames covering her.

It would have aroused him if this wasn't something beyond his ability to process.

As Mayu slowly looked around, her eyes saw the figure of the spoiled brat, she growled, pointing her palm towards him.

"You... DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was nothing but instict to her, but her palm shot a stream of flames that reached the guy before he realized, and he was burned alive, dying just a few seconds later after unleashing a soul-piercing scream of pain.

But even as she saw his corpse turn into ash, she wasn't satisfied. She was still too angry and irrational.

With a furious yell, flames exploded from her body, engulfing the entire room, the shockwave and heat destroying the doors and the windows, causing people to freak out at the sight of flames roaring from the house, but Mayu didn't know or care about that, and in her raging state, she only decided to only burn the entire mansion, and everyone in it.

And it started with her stepping outside of the room, and no one was able to stop her.


It was only hours later after she had escaped in one of the alleys, the flames covering her seemingly dissipating as she became exhausted, that she was able to realize what she did, remembering what happened, and the smell of burning corpses and blood that got stuck on her body and she barely stopped herself from puking from horror.

'I... I killed someone. I actually killed them, by actually burning them to death! I hated them, and wished that they have a painful death, but I didn't think I would be the one to kill them!'

Bile rose to her throat but she pushed it back.

'I need to escape, but where? I can't return to that woman because I will probably kill her with this fire I somehow created.'

She was so absorbed in thinking she didn't realize a small male figure who just appeared behind her and with a single touch, she was knocked out unconscious.

"Oh my, a girl with strong magical talent. She isn't much, but maybe I can use her for a while just like the rest of the other brats."

He smirked maliciously, and then he picked up the unconscious girl and his body glowed faintly, and in a second, he vanished from the alley, and reappeared inside a dark prison-like house, and he threw the girl along with two other females who were also unconscious.

"Another girl, Jeff?"

The man- Jeff looked at his friend, a big fat man with an axe, and smiled cruelly.

"I couldn't see any problem with bringing her, Rufus. She has a huge potential with her power as a mage."

Rufus, the fat guy laughed at that and went to the point with the mage.

"So, we are going to brainwash her like what we are planning to do to the other twos? The rest are not actually against having female in the team or using females for more than sex toys?"

"Of course," Jeff smiled "Females are naturally inferior to men even with magic and physical power, but those who have potential to be strong should be controlled and teached their places. Now, excuse me, I am going to use my mind-control magic on them."

To explain what's going on, it should be told who those two men are, and what is going on with them.

As was stated before, there is a 'secret' dimension in which normal people don't know about, called the Boundless Universe, in which the omniverse's deity, Glendios created.

That dimension was created for those with superpowers to fight in, so they will not destroy the real world with the constant fighting.

And not only that; due to the nature of that dimension being 'hidden' from those with no magic or similar abilities, the Boundless Universe also exists to allow other races to live inside it without disturbing the real world.

The unique thing about that dimension though is that the moment a person enters it, wether by their own volition or not, they automatically gain the ability to casually and instictually create a dimensional barrier, an ability that a lot of people abuse to run away from trouble, and also the consequences of their misdeeds, just like Jeff and Rufus.

The two of them were just two normal guys who enjoyed bullying students in their public school, and putting cameras in the girls' rooms to get a few images of the clueless girls in their underwears and then selling the images to get a lot of money.

At first, that was their life before they ended up discovering their magical and physical abilities, which ended up with them discovering the B.U. (I'll just call Boundless Universe as B.U.), and abusing these new abilities to do as they wished.

Mind-controlling few students to make them practically their slaves, physically assaulting people, and escaping into a magical dimension of their creation when trouble arrives.

But while they got to enjoy their new powers for a while, Glendios decided to make it clear why superpowers should not be used in public, by appearing in front of them in one of their stunts, and nearly killing them, before healing them and making it clear that abusing their power in the real world will have consequences.

Deadly consequences.

While using a small amount of magic is fine when it's to make things a little easy in normal life, such as using charm magic to bring customers to a company or a restaurant, or using super strength or speed to lift heavy objects or reach destination faster as long as no one realizes a thing, abusing power is not fine at all, and the world will conspire against you if you did that.

So they had to stop brainwashing people so carelessly, until they found a small 'loop-hole' in the deity's rules.

It's only bad to use your power on 'normal' people, which means, if they had magic, or were/became a part of the B.U., all bets are off, and you can do whatever you want with them.

And then, their group, Black Wolves was born.

A group of 7-8 men who were slowly brainwashed by Jeff into obedience and trained in some basic magic and physical attacks, a group that would use their superpowers to kidnap people who Jeff and Rufus then brainwash into becoming their servants or killing them after taking their money and equipment.

And now, they had their hands on three females with good enough potential to use.

"Õ mighty god of slavery," Jeff began chanting as he closed to the girls "make those weaklings slaves to my will, and allow me to change their mindset as I wish!"

A glow spread from his hands, covering the girls in a transculent sphere of mana, and as it vanished, he snapped his finger, and the three girls woke up, with their eyes seemingly blank.

"Now, girls, so you see me?" the girls nodded lifelessly "Good, now listen to me. I and few of my friends are now your masters, and you are our faithful pets, when I snap my fingers again, you will remember who you are, but you will have complete loyalty towards our group, and will fulfil any order I tell you to, and you will always justify any cruelty we do to other people by the fact that they are weak and worthless if they are not a part of our group or are not slaves like you, and you will also not remember this conversation occuring. Good? 1, 2, 3!"

And with that, the three girls woke up, feeling inexplicaple loyalty and obedience towards the males who, from then on, would have kept sexually assaulting them.

For years, the girls would be forced to learn magic, to constantly ignore the plea of the other girls who fell victims to the lecherous males in their group, never daring to even think that maybe they are controlled, and they were fine with that, due to the brainwashing.

That was how it was for years, until they decided to attack one Kimiko Kagura.


It was just another hunt as far as Mayu saw it.

Just kidnap another brat and let her male teammates teach the brat her place.

Mayu had gotten a lot different than she was few years ago, but not for the best; she had given the men of the group full control of how she should act, how to think independently, and what to wear, which brings us to the clothes she was currently wearing.

A single fancy robe and hat that made her look like a stereotypical mage from fantasy novels, and she had, at the demands of her team, to abandon wearing underwears completely.

Because the males in her team were completely right: It's not proper to wear things that inconvenience her teammates from directly feeling her perky breasts or her butt. It was only because she needed something to wear when hunting other victims that they gave her the fancy robe and managed to make a mage staff to her to increase the effectiveness of her fire magic. She was deeply thankful for how much they care about her when they gave her permission to wear a robe when they deemed her fit to fight.

The same also happened to the other two females, Milly (the knight) and Natasha (support magic loli).

Milly started wearing some sort of magical armor that was basically nothing more than a magical set of underwears and a long cape to hide her figure when needed.

Natasha had to wear nothing but clothes for 8-years old kids, with no underwears as the guys told her she doesn't need them.

And then the moment they were waiting for happened, and they successfully dragged a black haired girl from the real world who was close to them into their dimension, and the entire group surrounded her.

Mayu didn't think that it was a good plan to have the entire gang surround normal people with no back-up, but she realized that her friends wouldn't be in trouble against normal humans who have no magic, so she kept her thoughts to herself.

The black haired girl did not seem afraid of them, and went as far as to talk back at Rufus, but Mayu didn't worry about that attitude.

She saw a lot of people act confident and haughty, but they quickly broke down when they realised that the threat is real.

And with that, she decided that it's time to do her part, snarking at the arrogant girl who knew nothing about what's going to happen to her.

A fireball was unleashed from her staff, going towards the unmoving student who was hit by it, and then everything went to hell.

For a fraction of a second, Mayu felt a huge increase in mana, and dismising it as her imagination, and just half a second later, she felt as if her hand was empty along with feeling as if she was naked, and the loss of the feeling of power when wearing her robe and staff disappeared, and just when her brain processed the information and she started to panic, her male teammates started dying due to holes in their bodies.

It was only a second later that she, along with Milly and Natasha fully realized that they were alone, naked, vulnerable and unable to do anything.

Just like how they were before entering the supernatural world.

They screamed in horror.

The girl who they thought was easy prey mocked the death of their team members, and Mayu barely realised the magical ropes that bound her body, still having flashbacks of how horrible her life was and how she was nearly assaulted, completely ignoring that the Black Wolves had also done more than sexually assaulting her. The mind control was a blessing for those few minutes, as it stopped her from cmpletely breaking down.

She had only stopped being swallowed by her despair when she heard Milly scream at the killer girl, and she then focused on her, trying to glare at her, although even she thought her glare looked pathetic with her being naked and crying.

The killer though started to cry, and her senses felt something off occuring around her, somthing dangerous.

"my, my,"

Mayu's breath hitched as she heard the girl's voice and tone. The girl's aura seemed to change into something she couldn't comprrehend, and felt as if her soul is being pulled gently towards that deadly woman.

"such rude and cruel words" the feeling on her consciousness felt stronger, and a feeling of fear entered her mind as she saw Kagura's face covered with her hands as if the girl was crying.

"it wasn't actuall my fault that they died, you know" the pull became stronger, and in the back of her mind, a voice screamed that this murderer is lying, but it was becoming smaller, and she had to latch to it with as much as she can, but it was a losing battle.

"It was your mistake for attacking me." maybe, maybe it was? Mayu felt suchh question appearing in her mind, and she couldn't stop it, being too occupied to stop her consciousness from being sucked into focusing on the girl's body.

Futilely, she found her eyes roam the murderer's body, marveling at it's beauty.

That nice body, those legs, those breasts, oh how she wants to look at them closer, and she also felt pity, sadness and self-hate for causing such a girl to cry...

She was so absorbed in her fantasies that she only woke up when Kagura started smiling, and oh what a pretty smile it was... so seductive...

Her body started feeling unbearably hot, her nipples had hardened from this woman's warm and comforting aura, and she was sure her nether regions are to follow...

"But don't fear, I forgive you." Ahh, why does her forgiveness bring such immense joy into her? This black-haired girl is truly generous...

"Because I am a nice and a generous person who will not treat people unfairly" Yes... she did not treat them unfairly... it was Mayu's and her team's fault most of them died... they should have bowed and knelt to such a nice person from the beginning...

"And I will take responsibility for you." Mayu's body became hotter at this admission, with her eyes glazing at that gentle and sweet smile oozing confidence and care, and the way she said she will take care responsibility. She and her female fellows are indeed lucky to have met her...

Mayu, Milly and Natasha watched as mana poured from their saviour's hands, turning into chains that slowly closed in towards them, and made contact with their hands and legs, along with their necks, and then, the front of the chains turned into cuffs and slave chokers, as if binding them deeply to this glorious girl.

The sensation of the cuffs caused her to shudder in excitement.

"Now, don't worry about anything from your life from before this moment, you are no longer needed to think for and about yourselves." they no longer need to think for themselves? Is that really fine? But, it feels so tempting... to just give control of her will like that, but is it really fine?

"You are only needed to think for me, think about me. You are only allowed to care about what I want you to care about." how sweet, to only think of her and only prioritize her will and desires more than themselves...

Unknown to the trio, and even to Kagura (for now), the reason the girls were so affected wasn't just due to Kagura's CHARM & CHARISMA growing to such levels, but it was also due to her  1021 points of luck not only diminishing the mind-control magic the three girls were affected by, but her monsterous luck worked with her other stats to switch the target of the enslavement magic so the girls of the Black Wolves would be enslaved by her instead.

The end result is the girls becoming loyal to Kagura and obeying her will instead of listening to the now dead males of their group.

"Because I am the one who is responsible for you. And this is what I decided for your own good." That's right. Mayu's mind started to slowly ignore her life with her previous owners, solely focusing on how she should let this person decide what she is allowed to do.

She barely registered Natasha's fearful question, but she believed that it is worth it to abandon her freedom and become nothing but a loyal and obedient slave to this girl, something that will become true in just a few minutes.

"Indeed, you are mine to own, mine to use, mine to control." Mayu felt as if her eyes turned into hearts at the admission that they will be slaves, along with the two girls.

"You no longer need any agency, desires, or respect towards yourselves unless I allow you. And from now on, I command you to only be happy when obeying me, to love being controlled by me, to enjoy being my slaves."

'Yes. That's it. Enslave us. Mistress!' was all what the three girls could think of.

"Your freedom is being enslaved by me, being owned by me. The mere idea of disobeying me, of being judged as worthless and being thrown away is a nightmare that you do not want to happen."

To find freedom in slavery, and happiness in being degraded, oh what a good fate...

"Do you understand your glorious future now? Now, swear on my name, Kimiko Kagura, that you will be my slaves, that you will obey my will, that you will not desire anymore independance, that you will not dare to want free will, my good slaves."

Oh, so her glorious name is Kimiko Kagura. What a name...

The girls took only a second to regain their bearings, and to swear their full obedience to this 'deity' in front of them.

They could feel it. This was the beginning of a new age, in which their goddess will rule the world.

Well, look at this.

This was supposed to be a 2k words chapter, but I had so much weird fun writing it, and ended up writing it and making "angst and horror".

I'll just have the 4th chapter then about Kagura again.

Maybe I'll make some 'training scenes' if I was capable.

Maybe.

See you later!

44