Chapter 5: Anti-climactic battle and More Mind Control.
2.2k 16 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fifth chapter is here~!

Another chapter of me and you dear readers indulging in power fantasy!

And if the title did not tell you, this chapter will have some more mind control than usual.

Kagura woke up from her sleep thanks to one of her maids, yawning.

Going to wash her face, she contemplated on what she did yesterday.

'So, I spanked and enslaved a girl who planned to have me raped, had her give me nude pictures of her, leveled up my Dodge skill, gained few more skills. Sound like it was a busy day, yesterday.'

Washing her face and brushing her teeth, her current 1000++++++++++++ERROR#%@!!!! points in WIS and INT were making her brain think quickly.

'I think I should play it safe today, well technically, anyways. Maybe I will focus on only learning magic from Milly and co. and try to kill ghosts on my own. And level up my skills.'

Exiting the bathroom, she went to eat her breakfast, still planning on what to do.

'For now, I should let the normal people alone and make sure none of them discover a thing, so I am not going to enslave any of the normals for at least a week. Sound unbearable, but at least, the B.U. has a lot of targets, so maybe I can use them to increase my Enslavement skill? It's not like there are no other humans/non-humans fighting for whatever trivial reasons. Hmm. Sounds like a good plan. And I think I should see what some of my unique skills can do in practice.'

With these thoughts, she finished eating and went to school, with a plan in her head.

She naturally told her servants about her going out for most of the day first.

Once more, she abused the use of her Observation skill until it reached 50, and reached the school.

As usual, the school was boring, with the only thing entertaining being her seeing Maki being embarassed, and the fact that the girl was actually wearing a thong.

Kagura chuckled at the sight of the girl trying to hide the fact that her still-red rear was practically visible if you ignored the skirt.


The school ended, and after eating lunch at her house, she exited and entered her Game World, appearing directly in front of her mansion's version, and using her AGI, she quickly reached her room, where her slaves were, and opened the room that was not unlocked.

Differently than what most hopeless ecchi lovers would expect, the slaves were not undressing at that time, because let's be real, only idiotic girls/women/females -who think that everyone going to enter their room has some magical telepathy power that makes them know that there is a female in the middle of undressing behind an unlocked door, and would purposely get out of the area ASAP- would leave a door unlocked.

Except those with ADHD or who quickly forget locking the door. Their fault is more due to their problems than their own short-sightedness.

So, no, the three girls were fully dressed when Kagura entered.

Sucks for anyone beyond the 4th wall who is reading this story looking for ecchi cliches.

Anyways, breaking the 4th wall aside, the trio was shocked at their master appearing out of thin air, and stopped doing whatever they were doing, and happily called to Kagura as they jumped to hug her.

After she decided that she gave them enough time for 'reunion' and all that, she commanded them to stop and focus.

"Now that everyone is not hugging me like bears." sheepish looks appeared on the trio's faces. "I decided that you would help me train, and no, no piercing my body or creating holes through it... for now." relaxed sighs from the trio. "I would want you to help me train my dodging skill."

"Dodging... skill?" Natasha, the loli asked in curiosity.

"Yup. Your job is attacking me, and my goal is to become able to dodge any attack. And just so you attack me seriously, I am going to use all my defensive ability, so you will not even scratch me. Got it?" she told them, cutting them from objecting at the same time.

After convincing the trio, she then exited the mansion with them, and found an empty park with no monsters for Kagura to level up her skill.

Milly was the first who will 'fight' her, while the other two will check the area and kill any goblins and slimes that might come.

After feeling satisfied, she then ordered Milly to atack her with her fists, and Milly obliged.

Activating her Dodge skill, Kagura fully gave control of her body to the skill and watched in fascination as her body started moving on it's own, evading the fists of Milly with the smallest movements needed.

Of course, there were times where her skill failed and Milly's fist connected, but it did no damage at all.

They kept at that for nearly half an hour in which Kagura's dodge skill level had increased to 18, and Milly then swapped places with Mayu.

Once again, Kagura used her skill alone, and this time, she dodged more attacks directed at her, but that was probably due to Mayu not using AOE attacks and just throwing magical arrows and fireballs head on.

Just like Milly, the 'session' took half an hour, and this time Kagura's skill increased to 25.

'At this rate, I will need less than a full 24 hours of training to MAX this skill.'

Natasha's turn came, and this time, Kagura's skill increased to 30.

"Okay, ladies. Enough training my Dodge skill for now."

Kagura told them as she sat on a bench that as there, with the three sitting on another bench close to it.

"Now, I want to know more about the groups in the area. Is there any dangerous or problematic factions, guilds, and such, that you had to deal with?"

Kagura had to know.

While blatantly using her superpower on normal people is lethal to even her from what she discovered yesterday, that meant that other supernatural people are fair game, and jst like she can attack those already in the know with no problem, they also can attack her with no problem, as long as they left normal people alone.

Which means; she should deal with any possible danger to her 'normal' life... Wasn't she acting like Yoshikage Kira from Jojo's bizzare adventure Diamond is unbreakable?... nah!

"Yes! Kagura-sama!"

Milly took the role of the informer and started talking.

"As you know, mistress, we were a part of the Black Wolves group for years until days ago, and during those years, we had run into few groups and ended up fighting some of them, and/or making a temporary truce with others to defeat a common enemy."

Now that is a nice information, Kagura thought.

If she got to know who and where those groups are, she can use that info to possibly get even more knowledge of the B.U. and maybe have more efficient ways to gain more power and skills.

And also, more actual magic skills and more protection.

While her stats are definitely off the charts (from what she saw until now, at least), it might be problematic if the enemy has an attack that causes some insta-kill status effect.

While she did not get affected by any status effects during those few days, she knows that most games has those, and some of them have an effect in which the target is guaranteed to die instantly if they did not have the much-needed protection.

Wether it was damage so high it was incalculable, or just automatic death meant no difference.

That kind of attack, she would rather evade if she didn't have skills or magic that can protect her.

She should also find out wether there is some auction like the Gamer manhwa or something like that. It would make geting skills way easier for her.

"One of the groups we end up fighting with most of the time on a near-bi-weekly regular basis are called Maidens of Light."

Kagura refocused on Milly's exposition talk.

"While there are other groups the Black Wolves had skirmishes with, but our former group didn't fight with them as much as the Maidens of Light. The M.o.L. is a group of weapon and magic users, made of females only."

A group made of females only? This might be a little interesting.

"They had the number advantage against our former group. While the Black Wolves had only ten people to fight with, the M.o.L. had fifty capable fighters to use, and while they are not as strong as the Black Wolves' heavy hitters, their number advantage and their many healing mages made sure that the two groups were in a stalemate most of the time."

So it was quantity vs quality in battle?

"And where are those Maidens of Light's hideout? Do you have a general idea?"

"Yes! Last time we fought them, we discovered that they were more or less a few dozen kilometers away from where we tried to ambush you. North direction."

'So they are not that far from me? Nice. I wonder if those discoveries are because of my luck? Most likely.'

"Very well, Milly. You gave me a lot of help." She inwardly laughed at Milly's blushing face and the slightly jealous looks of the other two.

"Mayu, I want to know, is there any auction or shops in the B.U. in which people sell and buy stuff to get money and magic items?"

"Ah! Yes! Apparently, after the internet became a thing, a magical website came to existence in which the supernaturals can use to get things they want from something as trivial as a car to expensive lethal weapons, and from a normal person, the items sold and bought from there are expensive as hell. The site is called                             .    ."

"Cool, I'll check it out later, but now, I want you to teach me how you use your own magic. I need to know actual magic instead of just using normal mana to attack and defend with. Natasha, you start with teaching me healing and light magic."

With that command, the the quartet stood from the benches, and Mayu and Milly went to guard the area while Natasha started infodumping about magic to her.

"Magic is the force of nature that can be used to create 'miracles', and it needs mana and control to be used. Healing magic, is one of the many ways magic can be used, including offense, defence, divination, and many others.

Healing magic, differently than most normals would assume, doesn't need a 'good and/or gentle' personality to be used effectively. Just the image of what you want, enough supply of mana and control over it, and it will occur."

"So I only need to have image, control, and mana, and that's it?" Kagura asked to make sure.

"That's it in a nutshell."

"Well, this might be easier than I thought, and now I need a living target to test this out. Girls! We will be capturing few goblins!"


A few minutes later, the quartet looked at the group of twenty goblins they captured, all bound with Kagura's mana-made ropes.

"Milly, injure one of them a little."

Milly obliged, and one of the goblins got a slash on it's chest that did not kill it.

Of course, the goblins shrieked at that, but the quartet did not bother to care about them.

"Now, let's see what I can do."

Kagura raised her palm towards the injured goblin, and started to imagine the desired outcome of the goblin's wounds healing, it's flesh knitting together.

"Healing magic."

Mana pulsed in her hands and exited towards the goblin... and then it just dissipated.

First attempt: Fail.

Once again, she focused and did it again.

"Healing magic."

Failure again.

Again, and again and again, she repeated, until an attempt in whech her mana exited her hand, and actually healed the goblin.

Skill:

Healing Magic LV1

Heals 1% of a target's HP. Video game style.

costs 30 MP per use.

Perentage increases by 1% per each level up for this skill.

Good.

For the next hour, she had her slaves cut goblins without killing them, and she then healed them, increasing the skill's level to 4.

Kagura then had Mayu explain her fire magic, and after few minutes of trial and errors, she managed to get Fire Manipulation skill which allows her to use mana to create fire and control it.

She also can control if the fire in question is magical of physical (which would mean that the damage dealt to her target depends on either her ATK or her M.ATK stats depending on the type of the fire she makes).

As she continued her 'training', she acquired the Light Magic skill as well, and picking up Milly's sword, she kept swinging until she got the Sword Mastery skill.

After leveling up her new skills a few levels, she deemed herself ready to fight a few ghosts on her own.

Looking at the map, she found few of them a few kilometers away from her.

And after minutes, she reached the ghosts, and easily killed them with her newly-gained Light magic.

'I did not level up from this small horde.' she looked at her stats after killing the monsters 'I should fight monsters with higher level than just 1-5. At this rate, I will need to kill a small army of fodder monsters just to level up.'

'But,' she thought 'I don't need to level up my stats for now, but rather my skills. Especially my Dodge skill for now, since it is the only skill helpful for now.'

And from there, she returned to her base (the dimensional barrier's mansion) and only focused on training her Dodge skill for the next three hours, with the slaves taking turns to attack her in straightforward attacks like usual.

The result being her Dodge skill leveling up to 50, meaning that 50% chance to evade an attack.

Knowing that she should go back, she told the slaves that she will return to the  real world.

With that, she exited from her Game World, and went to her actual mansion.

After she talked to the servants for a few minutes to see if something is wrong, she went to her room, opening her PC, and looking for that magical website.

Kagura found the site, and it was... plain.

Really, it was just a boring black background with the writing colored white and few rectangles and images.

But the shocking thing was that as she started looking at the items, the prices seemingly started from 250,000 yen, and it went higher and higher as the items became more expensive.

'I have killed more than one hundred monsters in those few days.' she thought as she checked her status screen. 'And with me killing seven people whose levels are between 15-18, so that apparently gave me nearly three millions and half (3,500,000) yen for my free use. Should I use them to buy spell/skill books? Maybe I would.'

Looking at what kind of skills there are, she found a book about how to use tarot cards for divination for sale, and it also has a tarot deck as a free gift as well. And luckily, it's price barely reached 3 million yen.

"Divination magic, huh?"

Divination: The ability to foresee/predict the future and find things hidden from others. At least, that's how she understood it from the few games and other shows that talk about the concept.

She thought about it.

If she got Divination magic, then that means that she would be able to decide what actions that would be the most benificial to her, and she will also be able to evade unpleasant surprises as well.

No matter how she looks at it, it will mostly benefit her.

"Buying this book it is."

Clicking on "Buy", she saw her computer's screen turn black, before somehow, a glowing white hand started appearing from the screen, like that girl from that Ring horror movie.

The hand waved, and Kagura saw her money drop by 2 millions from her menu screen, and a book along with a card deck appeared out of thin air.

The moment she caught the book and deck, the hand returned to the screen and disappeared. A second later, the PC screen returned to normal.

"Well, that was weird."

She really should be disturbed by the fact that a hand popped out of her PC's screen but for some reason, she wasn't.

'Maybe because of my high WILL. Yeah, that must be it.'

Kagura sighed. She really is becoming more and more used to the weirdness at a fast rate.

She just focused on the book after a few seconds, and a windows popped up, asking her if she wants to get this skill, with the options yes/no.

Clicking on yes, the book dissolved, and the knowledge of the skill Tarot Card Divination, along with how to use it.

She had gotten a full understanding of the tarot cards and what they meant.

The only problem is that her tarot divination is too weak to make a correct and definitive result due to it's weak level. Only 1% chance to predict a correct outcome, and that tiny chance might be affected by others using their own divination skills as well.

Something she can fix by repeatedly using the skill for now.

Picking up the deck, she looked at the cards in there.

'the world, the magician, the fool, etc, etc... there sure are a lot of cards.'

"Let's see what fate those cards will bring me." she muttered to herself.

"I want to know how benificial it would be if I attacked the Maidens of Light during this month and the next. Tarot Card Divination."

The cards shined a light glow, before a signle card rose from the deck.

Kagura caught the card and looked at it.

It was the upright card of the World.

"Completion, perfection, and fulfilling dreams; those are meanings of the upright World card. Which means that it would go without a hitch and benefit me a lot well? Need more accuracy though."

Repeatedly using her skill to see if the result would change, she stopped after the 30is attempt when she kept getting the World card, and her skill's level went up to 2.

'No change at all. Does this mean that me defeating them will help me somehow in acquiring the seven jewels? Maybe not that particular goal, but rather it would give me something I need to get them? Or maybe smething else that I need to survive?'

Kagura raised her eyebrows at this.

So this attack of hers will help her and give her some much needed chance to grow.

But how?

'Maybe I should not think of it too hard. If my skill was correct, then the results would come to me, sooner or later.'

With that, she went sleeping.


The next day was sunday, which meant no school, so Kagura used this chance to train her Dodge skill.

In fact, she decided to focus mostly on her Dodge skill, then the rest of the skills she has.

Telling the servants that she will be out for most of the day and would only return to eat lunch and dinner, she ate her breakfast then left to a scluded area and entered her Game World.

It was really good she was the child of billionaires who can do almost anything she wants with no problem. Had she not been rich, the continued absences would have been met with questioning looks at least.

Using her AGI, she reached her 'base' in a "second" and after the three slaves greeted her and they finished their breakfast, they started training again.

This time, they went to train at the park of yesterday, and with constant training for nearly five hours (minus few minutes for snacks and water), Kagura's Dodge skill rose to level 70.

And while she was dodging, she was also casting Healing magic on herself and the other girls at the same time, increasing her Healing Magic Skill to level 10.

Telling the girls she will return half an hour later, she exited the dimensional barrier, quickly went to her home, eating her lunch, then returning to the dimension to level up her skills once again.

This time, she only had a little over four hours to train, so her Dodge skill had only reached 81, before she had to leave so her servants won't start bothering her with phone calls.

Exiting after telling the trio good bye, she returned to her home, enjoying the much desired dinner and a good bath to pamper herself with.


Kagura's life for the next six days was more or less the same as the previous days.

Go to school flaunt her status and talents in academics to her classmates, and then training after school with the three females.

She might have also sexually harassed Maki, her fourth slave, when she was slightly bored when they were alone and no one was looking at them.

And the billionaire girl was quite happy with her training results.

Her Dodge skill had reached level 100, which means that she can evade all attacks from those with lower/equal level to hers, or if they had equal AGI and SENSE, which means; most likely no one will be able to hit her, unless they were more than 25 levels higher than her.

And while there definitely are people with such levels out there, she really doubted they would have high enough stats to compete with her.

She also leveled up her other skills by a few levels, with all her combat/healing skills being at least level 20, with her Mana Control reaching level 50. Though her Tarot Card Divination had only leveled up to 11 because she did not really focus on it.

And today, it was sunday again.

She felt that she was ready to fight the Maidens Of Light group.

After asking the trio about where the group was, they directed her towards the last place the group is supposed to be in.

Fully releasing her HP, DEF, M.DEF, she stepped towards where the barrier is supposed to be.

The world blurred for a second, and she found herself in an area full of sakura trees, and pink flowers were everywhere as far as she saw.

'Heh, so they modified their dimensional barrier to suit their "maiden" theme? Not bad.'

She kept looking at the area, and used her Observation skill as well out of curiosity.

She only stopped when her senses finally detected the presence of multiple people approaching her.

"Halt, intruder!"

The one who spoke was a light-blue-haired female wearing a fantasy-like knight armor with a sword.

She was also accompanued by a dozen more females, some wearing armor, some robes and they had various weapons such as swords, bows, daggers, staves and more.

Using Observation, Kagura found out that the first knight woman was apparently the leader of the group, named Shirley von Claude (she is a foreigner), and she was seemingly the highest level in the area with a level of 20, while the rest of the femals were mostly 12-15, with only three reaching 17.

"Who are you, and why did you come here!?"

Kagura inwardly laughed at how cliche she sounded.

Had she been weak, she would have been possibly scared, but now, she can only feel amusement at seeing someone who she can fully see as being way weaker than her pointing a weapon at her.

Hiding her thoughts for now, she presented herself, bowing to the group surrounding her.

"Oh, where are my manners~? I am Kimiko Kagura, a new person who got involved in the supernatural, and I am here to make a deal with you."

She raised her head and smiled at the leader and the rest of the females.

"A deal?"

"That's right~! I know that you girls want to kill the Black Wolves and free the females from mind control." Kagura spoke, her face looking 'serious'.

It was really good she had a lot of practice about faking expressions from her parents before they left her in japan. Although she didn't really need to use those lessons most of the time.

She dismissed the Expression Faking and Emotion Faking skills she just got.

"Black Wolves!? Wait. You met them and managed to escape from them!?"

Shirley and the rest of the group were shocked.

"No, I did not meet them for real." sighs from the females. "But I have the power of Future sight, and I saw a horrible ending for you and your group. Shirley von Claude."

Shirley's eyes narrowed.

This woman, is she really a foreteller, or is she a spy of the Black Wolves? She did not hear anything about that misogynistic group from her few spies in those few days, so she has no knowledge about what they would be preparing.

She did not know that the males of that small party had died and that only the females survived. And shirley also didn't have enough time to get any actual info about the whereabout of their enemy.

She had every right to doubt this random brat.

'Should I believe her? Or should I try to convert her to our side, or just kill her here?' Shirley looked at this intruder, and even with her sharp insticts honed by constant need for survival, she could not read the power of this girl.

"Horrible ending? What horrible ending?" Shirley asked her, both to see what might happen if Kagura was right, and to see wether she will slip.

Kagura looked 'seriously and cautiously' around them.

"I would like to tell you, but better not in here in plain sight. Even here, there would be ears and eyes hiding from us."

"... Understood, then follow me."

After Shirley talked to the rest of the women to give her entrance for now, Kagura entered the base of the Maidens of Light.

She looked around, seeing that the base looked as if it was made of many fancy hotel rooms connected to each other.

"Nice place." Kagura praised the place, earning a thanks from Shirley as they both sat on two sofas, with Kagura facing Shirley and the other three girls with the highest levels in the place.

"Now, I won't bother you with how I became part of this supernatural side as it is ultimately useless for this, but I'll go to talk about the future," Kagura began, getting a nod from the leader. "One day, I had a dream. A prophetic dream."

"What did you see in it?"

Kagura looked at her.

"Flames. Everything was covered in flames. A group of men laughing loudly as bodies of many females were laid on the ground. A woman using swords as she fought with your subordinate Alexis." Kagura pointed to the green haired woman sitting along Shirley, causing the quartet to widen their eyes. "Both your other higher ranks were busy fighting a behemoth of a man who was easily able to tank anything they threw at him, and you were forced to fight a powerful monster, and while you were holding your own for a while, you got ambushed, and you lost."

Kagura outwardly sighed even as she laughed in the inside at their disturbed faces.

"To be honest, part of why I am here is also because the victory of your enemies will cause me to be in danger as well. You losing meant that they would be able to go unopposed for few months, and while I can predict the danger to a degree and even though I see myself as strong as one of your higher ranked ladies *pointing to the trio accompanying Shirley*, I sadly cannot escape from them, and I will be eventually enslaved by them."

Oh, she got the skills Story Fabrication and Lying.

"So, I wish for cooperation. I will help you with knowledge about the future, while you protect me. I predict that this will make our chances of survival way higher than usual. What do you think?"

The two parties looked at each other for minutes before Shirley spoke to her.

"Very well, I might see about this, but I need to assess your skills first to see how much training you need. Even if you were as strong as me, I won't take chances."

Like hell she would let this girl enter her group just like that. She will assess her skills and power, and make sure to watch her all the time.

Kagura smiled.

"I have a better idea."

Picking few pages from a note she put in her pocket before coming, and ignoring the women reaching for their weapons, she used a pen to write on the paper.

Passing the paper on the table, Shirley picked it up and read it.

"A challenge?" she looked confused at the paper.

"That's right. You sign your names, and fight me by taking turns during the battle. If I win, you and your three comrades will fulfill one demand for me, but if you win, I will help you unconditionally."

Kagura's smile sent shivers to their spines, but they managed to shut down their fear.

"Are you sure?" Alexis looked at the paper suspiciously trying to find anything that would cause problems.

After they saw that nothing is apparently suspicious about the deal, Shirley cautiously took a pen to sign her name.

Nothing happened, so after the other girls managed to shrug off their hesitation, and signed their names.

It was only after the four signed their names that something the four did not expect occured.

The paper shined with light, and after it disappeared and the quartet opened their eyes, they found themselves in an open arena.

"What the hell is going on?" Shirley asked no one, her confusion shared by her comrades, but someone was able to answer.

"Turn-Based Battle Simulation. That is one of my abilities."

They looked at see Kagura nearly two meters away from them, and she was also looking at the place.

"Abilities?"

"That's right. The moment you all signed on that paper, you unknowingly activated my skill, and this is the result apparently."

Kagura's face took a daceptively sweet expression.

"From now, you wil will have to face me and win, or lose. I will ask first though: Have you played turn based games before?"

"And what does that have to do with this trap!?" Rui, one of the women facing her with black hair yelled at her.

"Just answer." Kagura kept smiling.

"Yes, we know how those RPG games work... wait."

"That's right! We will be taking turns defeating each other! Each of us has a HP and MP bar, stats, and all that. If you managed to bring my HP to 0, you win and get my unconditional loyalty, but you lose, and you will have to fulfill a single demand of mine.

You can switch turns, so you make a combo tactic, or you can sacrifice your turn so another of your party gets an extra one, or skip your turn altogether!

You can use healing skills, buffing skills and many more, and to make it a little 'better' for you, I will only attack one at a time for the first five turns of mine, and will increase the target numbers by one every other five turns in exchange of your number advantage.

So each of you will technically have at least twenty turns to defeat me.

And just before I forget, if your HP reached 0, you won't 'die', but you won't be able to take a turn unless healed. Do you understand."

The quartet glared at her, and she smirked at them.

Shirley took her team to talk, and in the end, they decided that they will fight her.

Because really, what else can they do?

Kagura was a mystery, and they don't know about what she can do.

They have to fight, if only to find some method to escape.

"Fine, let's play this 'game' of yours."

"Let's start then. And just so you won't bother me later, I swear that I am not going to cheat, my stats are very real and true. Just saying this so you won't talk about me being a hacker or cheater or something."

And with that, a huge screen appeared in the sky, showing images of every person in the arena, with each person having two bars; one for HP and the other for MP.

Each of the 'players' also had a screen that showed them their "skills" and what they can use to attack and fight with.

The women looked at their stats carefully, and then looked at Kagura's.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Kagura laughed as Alexis shakily pointed towards Kagura's bars, showing her HP and MP stats.

HP and MP reaching 1030 points.

"How...?"

"I will only say that I am not exactly the normal supernatural being, and leave it at that. Now, your turn."

Kagura laughed as a timer started counting down, telling them that they should do something.

"I attack!"

With a yell, Hinata, the last girl of the group who looked like Hyuga Hinata from Naruto shippuden moved, using a "skill" Palm Strike.

In the very moment the attack landed, and unknown to Kagura and the rest, complicated calculations were made, factoring the AGI of both the attacker and the target, and deciding on wether the attack would hit or not.

Due to the huge difference in stats, the result became clear: The attack failed, and Kagura's body moved on it's own, and the word "MISS" floated for a second, before Hinata's body was forcefully dragged to her previous spot.

"Heh~, your atack missed~! Thanks for this chance to test my own skill's mechanisms, but please, your turn."

That smile enraged them, but they quickly focused.

This time, it was Alexis who used her swords and used Twin Slash.

Sadly for her, both strikes were a "MISS", and she had to return.

Two minutes later, all of them had their turns, and they failed entirely in damaging her.

"It really is nice, to have an insane agility, or AGI as my  Gamersystem shortens it. Now, it's my turn."

With that, Kagura attacked with a Normal Punch at Alexis, and even though it looked as if her fist went through Alexis, the damage was dealt.

Alexis felt a unbearable pain, and she found her body drop to the ground, unable to move at all.

And everyone to saw the damage dealt with that single attack.

A whooping 999,999,999,999.

And Kagura was pretty sure that there are a lot more nines as well, they just did not appear due to whatever reason. Probably the Int and the LongInt thing she read in programming classes.

Returning to her place, she told them to make their moves.

She delighted in looking at their faces of horror, the moment they realized how hopeless this fight was.

She saw Rui, the mage use her turn to heal Alexis.

Her next turn... maybe she will attack the mage, making sure that they won't heal. And if they did not find a way to survive her attacks...

'Four more turns, and then I can attack two people at the same time, and after five more, I can attack three at the same time. No matter how you look at it, it's a Game Over for them.'

Kagura thought of what to do, and an idea popped in her head, causing her to smirk.

'Maybe instead of killing the healer, I will kill the leader. Watching them as their horror increases and their morale weakens even more is so sweet!'

And after three-four minutes, it was her turn again, and she attacked Shirley.

Once again, due to her AGI and SENSE being far higher than her opponent, the attack hit, and Shirley's body fell to the ground.

Three more turns and she can attack twice.

And this was what she kept on doing for her next three turns.

Evading the attacks due to her high stats, and attacking Shirley.

And her next turn came...

"Be prepared, I now can attack two people!"

"Oh no."

Kagura's body moved, and hit Shirley first, and then Rui.

Both had their bodies fall to the ground unmoving.

Now they won't be able to heal.

And once again, the other two women's atacks failed to hit her, and when her turn came, she defeated the last two with no problem.

With her victory assured, light covered the entire place, and the five females returned to the room they were in before the "battle".

The Maidens of Light's females blinked.

"What... what just happened?"

They 'died'. They should have been dead, then how..?

"Because my skill won't kill you unless you losing meant death, apparently." Kagura boredly stated. "Now, for my demand;" she smirked.

"I want you to allow me to enslave you four with no arguments or resistance or trying to escape."

Their eyes widened, and they promptly decided to run away, but...

Their bodies were unable to move. They couldn't even scream.

"So, using my skil will force the body even if the person doesn't want to~, good to know, now."

Raising her palm towards their still bodies.

"Enslavement."

And she kept using it, more than 30 times, until she succeeded in enslaving all four of them. Also her Enslavement skill reached level 3.

"Now that the four of you are mine, you will not stop me from making the rest of your group into my slaves, would you?"

""""No."""" came their synchronized answer.

"Good. And before that, I want to know. Do you have any rare magic books? Or something rare? I believe that you do, because my Tarot Card Divination told me controlling your group will benefit me somehow, so if you have something, tell me about it." Kagura commanded them.

"Of course!" Rui now took an enthusuastic tone, and started talking. "You see, master. There is these rare magic bookd that we managed to find during one of our  raids. They was taken from one of the many dmensional barriers we entered previously. Apparenttly, someone wanted to learn from them but died and the books were there. Should I show it to you right now?"

"Not right now, I should enslave the others in your group first, so this is the plan: make an assembly saying that you have something important to say about me, and when they are all there, I will enslave them, and after that you can show me whatever you have, got it? Also, make sure to act as usual for now. Don't want others to make an attempt to escape."

"Yes!"

And with that, Rui, Alexis and Hinata left to tell the other members that Shirley has something important to tell them.

"Master, please let this slave bring you to the assembly room."

"Very well, lead the way, pet."

Shirley managed to keep her squeal at being called a pet, and made effort to act strict and determined like she was before today.

And soon, they reached the assembly room.


It took only a few minutes for the entirety of the organization's members to be there, and Kagura secretely checked using her Map that no one was left out.

After seeing that all the members were there, Shirley started talking.

"My dear comrades, I asked for your presence to tell you the good news. Our talk with the intruder we met a while ago had bore fruits. And after a good amount of negociations, I can happily tell you that our small group had gained a new member!"

The members started clapping at this development, with a lot of the women speculating how good Kagura was, and how benificial it would be for them to have another member in their ranks.

"And without further ado, let's give our new member Kimiko Kagura, a nice heartwarming greeting, and let us hear her joining speech!"

With that, the applause grew larger, and Kagura took it as her cue to take Shirley's place, and increased her CHARM and CHARISMA to 50.

She stood in front of the entirety of the 50+ members, looking confident and determined.

"Welcome, everyone." she started when the clapping stopped and she saw all of them looking at her.

Good. Everything is going well.

CHARISMA & CHARM: 100.

"I will start saying: I am very happy with becoming a part of this group, and I know that I am new in here, but I promise to try my hardest to make sure no one will defeat us!"

*200*

At this point, the women were deeply focusing on her.

Feeling that the time to deal the finishing blow is close, she talked again.

"But for us to survive, it would need more than me to help you. I too, need you to listen to this selfish request of mine!"

*300*

With that, she bowed, and slowly, mana chains, more than a hundred, started emerging from her hands, and slowly closed to the members who didn't seem to care about the magic used in front of them.

It was plain that the women were totally under her charm, as they did not even react to the chains.

"I want you to allow me to enslave you."

She raised her head and looked at them.

"Because it's only by obeying me, can you be truly free. Only by stripping yourself from your own desires, can you feel fulfilled."

The chains started moving faster, and in few seconds, they started attaching themselves to the females and taking the form of slave chokers.

"Indeed, for only in being my tools, my slaves, do you reach your freedom. Only by fully dedicating your lives to my whims, can you say that you had a perfect life. Only by becoming mine do you get to stand victorious in life. Do you understand me? My dear slaves? Now, do not applaud. Do not talk. Bow if you understand what I said."

Kagura looked as the members started bowed, even Shirley who was not the one Kagura focusing on.

"Excellent. Now, please, I will call each of you by name, and I want anyone who hears her name to come in front of me, to make sure that you would be truly happy in slavery."

"So first, Erina. Please come forward!" Kagura used her Observation to pick a random name, and called.

After few seconds, a seemingly shy woman appeared in front of her.

"Be ready to be my slave, sweetie." Kagura smiled "gently" and asked the girl, and raised her palm.

"Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement." "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.", "Enslavement.".

Success!

Erina's eyes blanked for a moment before fire seemingly returned to them.

"Welcome, my slave. Now, Shirley, go with Erina, your sister in slavery and make sure that those nice women will not rebel, and protect the entrance."

Shirley answered with a "yes" and went towards the door to guard it just in case.

And with that, she called another woman, and enslaved her again.

Repeat the same for like 50 times, and now Kagura has a group of girls under her full control.

Kagura then ordered Rui.

"Rui. Did you bring me the magic books like I told you before?"

"Yes!"

Rui excitedly brought the books, and Kagura looked at them.

'Book of True Memory Control and Book of Sense Sharing? I really wonder how magic books with those names were randomly left there for picking. I am really starting to enjoy this chain of lucky coincidences!'

Without hesitation, she 'learned' the skills in those two books.

Immediately, knowledge popped in her mind, along with three skill notifications, and even more shocking...

'So, not only did I get a skill called Memory Control, which allows me to fully see, erase, modify or create memories of other people, but I got this skill at MAX LEVEL! Is that because it was the book of TRUE Memory Control? Doesn't matter. This is great for me! And not only that, but I also got the skill Perfect Memory level MAX which allows me to memorise anything I see and experience. I also got the skill Sense Sharing, at level 1, sure but it's not that much important for now. I will level it up in time.'

Absorbing her new-found knowledge about how to use the skills, she decided to use them.

But she will have them teleport to her dimension first.

So she ordered all of them to bring all their necessities and possessions since she will have them change their base from here to her own dimension.

It took nearly half an hour but all of them were transported into her own mansion version in her Game World, and after a quick introduction to the first three slaves, she told one of the new girls to lie down a bed so she can use her new skill on her.

The woman (named Alice) did so gladly, waiting for her master to do whatever she wants to her.

Kagura lied down alongside her, and ordered the rest of the girls to exit and close the door until she says so.

After they did so, she pointed her palm.

"Memory Control."

With that, a glow engulfed both, and Kagura found herself fall asleep for a second, only to open her eyes and see that she was in another weird black space that seemingly had no beginning or end.

The only things that had colors different than black were a group of spheres that connected to each other with thin lines linking them with each other.

Going towards one of the spheres, she touched them, and she found herself looking at one of the many memories of the girl.

"So those spheres are memories, huh? Then I better start working."

With that, she expelled her mana in the target's mindscape, and controlled it to touch all the spheres, and in seconds, she got all the memories imprinted into her brain.

"Now, if I want to return your original personality, I can, but what are the chances for that to occur with me?"

Kagura laughed at the poor girl's fate.

Using her enormous mana, she deleted all her memories, and then using her high intelligence, will and wisdom, she started creating new memories for her new target.

Her goal? To make this woman believe she is her unopposed and true goddess.

Kagura was planning to become one, so why not make others truly believe in that?

Of course, she also unleashed her imagination, and made up the memories that would define this woman's character.

She wants to make this woman worship her, to fully obey her, be completely submissive to any demands she is telling her to do, no matter how humiliating, and repulsive they are. Kagura wanted this woman to be fully willing to kill anyone for her sake, no matter who they were.

It was only after half an hour or so that she looked sadistically at the new memories she created for this woman, and deactivated her skill, exiting from the mindscape.

From what the skill told her, the woman will wake up after an hour.

"Ok, girls. Open the door."

The door opened, and after telling them that she succeeded, she ordered them to lock the woman in the room for an hour or so as it is almost time for lunch, and she will return soon.

And soon, she did return, after only half an hour, and she then stayed in the room with the unconscious woman for little more than 40 minutes after ordering the rest to close the door, and then the woman started to wake up.


A little girl who looked to be only four years old (because it actually is her fourth birthday) looked at her Goddess who took care of her for as long as she can remember.

Her Goddess, Kimiko Kagura had an attractive body, and a strong aura that made her enjoy worshipping her.

And how couldn't she love worshipping her Goddess, when the Goddess herself teached her and took care of her?

Unlike the people she saw when she went outside, who were hiding their faces by wearing a grey mask with two holes for eyes and a thin line for a mouth, Kagura's face was completely seen, in all it's otherworldly beauty as far as Alice sees.

As far as she can remember, only she and her Goddess were the only ones not wearing a mask in their lives.

"Alice. This is your gift."

The Goddess gently and warmly gave her a present.

Opening them, she found a lot of tapes.

"Those tapes are for you to watch on repeat. One tape for a day, and you will keep listening until I tell you to. Do you understand, my worshipper?"

Alice just happily nodded.

"Very good, now, go and put this tape first in the TV on repeat. Listen to it carefully."

Alice took the tape reverently, and went to watch it.

Putting the tape and looking at the screen, she saw the image of her Goddess who cared for her for as long as she can remember.

The Kagura on the TV seemingly looked at her.

"Alice. I am Kimiko Kagura, and this tape is made so you will do what I am telling you." Alice enthusiasly nodded.

"Good," as if the video can predict her, the picture started talking after she nodded "Now repeat: I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess."

"I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess!"

"No enthusiasm or screaming, sweetie."

"Sorry. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess."

"Better, now repeat it again."

"I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess."

"Again."

"I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess."

"Keep repeating it until I tell you to stop."

"I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess.I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess.I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess. I am Alice, and I obey any order of my Goddess."

"Good enough for now. Now I demand that you answer this question: When your Goddess orders you, what do you do?"

"I obey."

"Excellent. Now, repeat this phrase until I tell you to stop: The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura."

"The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura. The name of My Goddess is Kimiko Kagura."

"Perfect, now go to sleep. I order you to."

With athat, Alice obeyed.

And for more than a decade, that was how Alice's life.

Living with her Goddess, and watching tapes and minmal interacting with the masked population of the world.

Her Goddess also teached her how to use magic, and made sure that her worshipper never disobeyed her.

And now, Alice was told from her Goddess that she will now face a test to prove once and for all her loyalty.

Her test was to allow one of her new classmates to take away her virginity.

Kagura told her that she decided that Alice deserves this, that Alice should learn humility and know how to fully degrade herself for the sake of her Goddess.

And degrade herself she did.

It was only after a week that Kagura told her that she passed, and as a reward, she is to kill her entire class.

Alice did so gladly, and this is how life kept going.

Becoming nothing more than an obedient doll to the whims of Kagura.

She did not dare think that she is allowed freedom, or wish for more.

 This is her ultimate joy; to be used by Kagura.

And Alice kept living, fully obeying her deity, not even realizing that her entire past was fake, that it was all an illusion.

But it was doubtful wether Alice would even acknowledge her life until now as fake.

Because this is how Kagura made her to be.

It was only after she reached 24 (her actual age before her memory got modified) that she was called by Kagura.

"It's now time, my dear pet. Time to tell you about the future. I want you to listen and comprehend what I am going to tell you."

Kagura was standing, looking at Alice who was taking the seiza pose.

Alice was looking at her in utter devotion.

"Few months from now, a war will occur. A huge war of deities, and I wil have to participate to guarantee my survival. But sadly, I predicted that while I will survive, I would be too weak to materialize as a Godly being, like many of the other Deities, and I will have to reincarnate as a human. Sadly, a lot of my followers will have their memories about me twisted and modified so they will not truly remember me for a while. I have managed to make it so my human reincarnation will get all my memories and my will have the same form as now, and will get stronger at an extreme rate. And while my reinccarnation will not have my full power or abilities, they will regain them quickly. Do you understand the seriousness of the situation."

Alice just nodded, shocked by this new info.

"And this is where your role comes: You will be forced into sleep for a month by me, and when you wake up, you will see my reincarnation sitting with you in her own dimensional barrier, and you will gladly allow her to Enslave you, to make sure that nothing wrong will be done to your faith in me. You will also find some of the other girls who had their memories altered by my death, and my reincarnation will start fixing their flawed memories. Nod if you fully understand."

Alice nodded.

"Excellent, and before I put you into sleep, I shall tell you; my reincarnation WILL be the ultimate Goddess. Make sure to fully obey her orders, no matter how cruel and savage they will seem to you. She is always right. It's the world around her that is WRONG."

The last word was said by such a conviction Alice's devotion became much stronger, if that was even possible.

"Now, sleep well, my faithful servant. You shall wake when the time comes."

With that, Kagura's hand glowed for a second, and Alice felt her consciousness disappear.

Her last thought was how great her Goddess, Kimiko Kagura was.


Alice woke up at the sight of her Goddess' face looking gently at her.

"Good to see that you awoke, Alice."

She was unable to understand what her Goddess said for a while, but then it clicked.

So this was her Goddess' reincarnation.

And she was concerned for her well-being.

She seemed to have the same aura even.

Joy bursted from her body, and a huge smile appeared on her face at this.

In her happiness, Alice moved and hugged Kagura, feeling excited at being reunited with Kagura after her long sleep.

"Okay, my faithful servant, it's time to stop the pleasantries."

Alice promptly stoped hugging and straightened herself.

"Do not talk for now. First thing first, you will allow me to use my Enslavement ability on you again, just in case your loyalty was twisted. Got it? Good."

Once again, Kagura used Enslavement on Alice, and while Alice believed that it was to make sure her loyalty is absolute, Kagura was doing it to see wether she can increase the skill's level if she used it on an already enslaved target.

The result was strangely enough; yes, the skill's EXP gauge did get filled but it was only quarter of the amount gained by enslaving someone who was not already controlled by her.

'At least I learned something.' Kagura thought after using the skill a few more times.

"And with this, you are once again fully under my rule, Alice."

Alice beamed at that.

Kagura then ordered the women to open the door and she went along with Alice to the hall.

"Ladies! This is Alice, one of my worshippers who I now restored her original memories using my newly regained skill. Treat her nicely."

A wave of applause commenced (it says something about how dangerous the Enslavement skill is when they can't even see the contradiction of their memories and what Kagura is telling them), but she stopped it soon enough.

"Now that greetings are over, I will choose two of you to fully restore memories, the rest will have to wait for the future days for me to make sure they have full obedience to me. Shirley, Alexis, Hinata, and Rui come with me to my room."

With that, Shirley and the rest of the women she 'fought' earlier followed her, and just like with Alice, she copied their original memories first, before erasing them, and swapping them with fake ones, similar to the ones she gave Alice.

And after three hours, all four women were awake, and even more under her control.

Kagura smirked.

'Good. I should just keep this up. And I will then have more than fifty human fully under my control. For now, I better focus on gaining as much knowledge and training as I can for a while, and making them worship me as a deity.'

And focus on that she did.

For a whole month, Kagura solely focused on acquiring skills, modifying the memories of her current slaves, and made sure to leave the normal people alone for the most part.

The results of her "effort" were definitely pleasing as far as she saw.

"A total of 55 people fully worshipping me as a Goddess, getting more and more skills, getting more knowledge about the factions and the groups in the area, managing to create higher leveled foes in my Game World, hunting monsters between level 20-30 to buy more books and managing to level up, heh, what a month this was."

Kagura laughed as she looked at her status menu, a dark smile adorning her face.

"It was quite nice that this area of japan is not that involved in the supernatural from what my cute slaves told me. But, I think it's time now to strengthen my own faction:"

"The Hope Eaters."

She looked at the sky in triumph.

"Isn't that a nice name for your future controller, Glendios?"

And this is where the chapter ends.

To be honest, it was supposed to end long before this, but...

Oh well.

Now, for the list of Kagura's new skills and stats:

Spoiler

Level: 43, you can determine the rest of her stats with this.

Skills (will only contain the names of skills, not the levels):

Water Manipulation

Earth Manipulation

Wind Manipulation

Lightning Manipulation

Ice Manipulation

Ice Damage Resistance

Water Damage Resistance

Wind Damage Resistance

Earth Damage Resistance

Light Damage Resistance

Lightning Damage Resistance

Bow Mastery.

Martial Arts

Illusion Manipulation

Dream Walking (acquired via using her Memory Control skill to see dreams)

Dream Manipulation: controls the dreams of others with enough mana. Acquired via Dream Walking.

Mindscape (acquired via her Memory Control skill)

[collapse]

Edit: deleted the last three skills. After thinking, I decided that they will be acquired later/or not acquired at all.

Depending on my mood.

The next chapter, I am thinking of having it about someone else, though wether that sticks is up in the air.

33