Chapter 8: New Stats and a Re-meeting (+18)
1.5k 10 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello dear readers!

I've finally managed to write this chapter (seriously, I get easily distracted these days, or months >_<).

But I managed to finally find something to write in this story.

Also, I have also written another story, So I Was Reborn As An OP Villainess From An Erotic Otome Game, I Can Only See This Going Well, check it out :) .

SO, before you read the chapter, a warning for you guys:

+18 scene in this chapter, namely at the end, and our dear protagonist being an even more horrible person.

Kagura looked baffled at the information she was suddenly given.

Okay, she knew can save her progress and load herself to any moment she "saved", but this was ridiculous.

Resetting time to almost the exact point she got her power?

That was not what she expected at all.

Also, what does Glendios mean about the "past time travel" rules?

Glendios shrugged and immediately, Kagura found a book in front of her.

"This is the time-travel rules book that you can buy from the website, read it. Also, I've just given you the knowledge of how to change your form into your previous appearance."

And indeed, Kagura blinked as she just knew how to change between her current and previous form, as well as knowing she can do it as easily as breathing.

"Now do whatever you care about. I'm out. Make sure you read the time-travel rules. And change your form before interacting with your servants. Or obliviate them when they do. Your choice. Goodbye, brat."

With that, Glendios disappeared from Kagura's vision along with the white dimension and she quickly found herself in her room.

'Well, that happened.'

She sighed, knowing that she is on her own for now.

She quickly changed her form from the extremely voluptuous woman appearance into her previous 18 years old body.

Her dress disappeared and swapped places with the normal clothes she can recall wearing before she got her powers months ago (to her).

As she checked in her mirror that her form is all fine, she heard the maid knocking just like before to call her for lunch.

Telling the maid she will be there in a minute, she made one last inspection on her appearance and instictually limited her stats to normal.

'I will see my status later after lunch when entering my Game World.'

With that thought, she went towards the dining room to eat her lunch.

'Now that I think of it, aren't I now a better cook than any of my servants? And most likely a better cook than any person who isn't a part of the supernatural.'

She wondered.

'I am also at this point better than most maid work than any of them. I can now clean, cook, wash and do any of their normal chores way better and faster than them.'

That was something to think about, and maybe it's because of her Evolution into a Goddess that she is thinking like this. After all, the way gods think are mostly unlike humans in some way. Or to be more accurate, a lot of races don't have the same mentality, regardless of how they looked.

'I will see about this later after eating.'

With that, she cut off her mind from that train of thoughts to focus on her food.

Finishing her meal, she excused herself and told her servants that she will be going out for a few hours for a change, just like the first time, and left telling them they have her number in case of emergency.

Leaving the house, she went into an alley, making sure no one will see her then activated her Game World ability.

She was immediately teleported to her own dimension, and as soon as she physically manifested inside it, a new sensation filled her mind.

It was not the normal feeling she would usually feel when entering the B.U, but it was... different.

And she couldn't put her fingers on what.

'As if... everything is so big yet so small. It's so interesting, and strange...'

Taking a breath, she calmed her mind, knowing she will find the reason in time.

And she has time.

Casually checking on her map, she only found goblins and slimes around her area.

Not a problem, her insticts and mind told her.

"Now, let's see my new stats."

{

Name: Kimiko Kagura (pick a new name for your Goddess Identity)
Race: Overpowered Game Character: Administrator Goddess
Level: Does Not Apply To Gods & Goddesses
HP: ±10^(1000^1000)
ATK: ±10^(1000^1000)
M.ATK: ±10^(1000^1000)
DEF: ±10^(1000^1000)
M.DEF: ±10^(1000^1000)
AGI: ±10^(1000^1000)
SENSE: ±10^(1000^1000)
CHARM: ±10^(1000^1000)
CHARISMA: ±10^(1000^1000)
INT: ±10^(1000^1000)
WIS: ±10^(1000^1000)
WILL: ±10^(1000^1000)
LUCK: ±10^(1000^1000)
MONEY: ±999*10^88 yen
EXP: Does Not Apply To Gods & Goddesses
Believers: 0
}

That... was a little strange.

She now has no level as it can no longer apply on her anymore.

There is a new stat; Believers, which is for now as a zero.

And there was also the plus-minus sign "±" in front of her stats.

She ignored the fact her money stat is so high she can completely ruin the economy of the entire real world with a fraction of a fraction of her money now.

Kagura looked at her stats carefully, and mentally commanded her power to show her the meaning of her now "Believers"' stat.

{
Believers:

As a Goddess, you are strong on your own to a ridiculous degree, but this power of yours can increase; thus the existence of the Believers.

They are the sentient sapient beings that worship you as their Deity, and how is this defined is by the person worshipping you. Wether by memory manipulation, enslavement, making hive-minds and mind-hives is of no consequences and works all the same.

You can see through your Believers and give them any skill you want or desire as long as they have the ability to use/have aptitude for it, as well as taking away their abilites for yourself.

It is also within your capability to hijack their bodies for however you want as long as their souls exist.

For every Believer you have, your stats increase by 0.001%.
}

Kagura burst laughing at the description of her new stat.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, my! Ha ha ha!"

This was so hilarious!

She shook her head, still amused at the situation.

"This now means rewriting people's memories and enslaving them into obeying me will now give me even more stats? That is just so nice!"

"But what does having a Hive mind and a Mind hive have to do with that? A hive mind is a single consciousness controlling multiple bodies, while a mind hive means multiple consciousnesses controlling a single body. Does that mean that having multiple egos in one body or a single one controlling many bodies count as Believers? Quite interesting, no doubt. I wonder what I can do with this."

Finally, Kagura looked for the last thing to pick her interest; her new Race.

{

Race: Overpowered Game Character: Administrator Goddess

This Race was created when the being Kimiko Kagura had undergone a unification process with the Overpowered Gamer System due to Racial-Evolving beyond calculated parameters at that time.

This Race counts as the "official" Final Evolution for those from the Overpowered Game Character race.

The one belonging to this race doesn't count as part of the Overpowered Gamer System. They are the Embodiment of the System, attaining unique abilities and advantages, with the previous limits being either erased or severely minimised.

See your new skills to find out what you can do.

Or, since you are The System, just wish it and you will gain all the knowledge you want, though you will need some training to do it seamlessly and without errors.

}

"Damn."

Kagura's eyes widened at that information.

"I am now the embodiment to my own Gamer power? That..."

She could only shake her head at this level of absurdity.

"I knew that there is magic out there that allow it's users to become one with an element or an ability, but my Gamer power is not only given by Glendios directly, it's a complex sytem to account for all the variables and skills I end up having or dealing with."

Staying there looking for few minutes at the screen pondering the absurdity of her new stats, she shook herself and then looked at her new skill list and oh what new skills she just got.

{

Skills unique to the Overpowered Game Character: Administrator Goddess race:

  • Game System Administrator: As a being who now embodies the Overpowered Gamer System, you have full control of the System. The only beings capable of ignoring this ability are Glendios and other God(desse)s. You can give a target a Gamer System.
  • Complete Racial Arsenal: You are no longer bound with racial or mortal limits. You can now gain abilities of specific races with no drawbacks.
  • Skill Administrator: Allows you to create, delete, and combine your own skills with almost no limit. Only restrictions are the abilities Glendios does not allow such as Omnipotence, Omniscience, etc. Other gods can also affect this skill to a degree.
  • Turn-Based Battle Simulation: unique skill for Gamers, and the description, well, just play some turn based games if this is confusing, because I have no interest in axplaining this~! Just think of it like that yugioh duel where two or more people play together against another party of two or more. Works differently than in real life. MAX LEVEL.
  • Save & Load: Bites The Dust: Not only can the user save their progress, but they also can time-travel even without saving your progress. Can ignore time-travel restrictions by any person except Glendios and other gods. MAX LEVEL.
  • Neo No Game No Life: An evolved version of No Game No Life; User only needs a verbal/writing agreement from the other party to force them to play wether they really wanted or not. Still need to abide by the rules of the "game". Being caught cheating in the game equals an automatic loss, even for the System Administrator. If you are not caught cheating then it's totally safe for you, lol. MAX LEVEL.
  • Power Limiter: Allows you to limit your stats from the max to 1 so you won't destroy something by accident, obviously. MAX LEVEL.
  • Goddess' Will: Power for those who obtained the power of the Gods. The power to bend the reality around you to a certain extent. Can use almost any magical affinity or skill with no problem. Any being that reached a certain amount of power can resist or ignore this effect.
  • Unlimited Potential: Your stats can increase to any limit with no side effects on you. Go mad with power! MAX LEVEL.
  • "Laws-of-Physics"-san Is Fired: This skill is so you won't destroy the real world by moving faster than light or something as absurd or more. The laws of physics are broken when you want them to be broken. MAX LEVEL.
  • Game Universe: A higher version of Game World, in which it now copies not only the planet Earth, but also the entire milky way galaxy. You now have full control of this dimension, with the ability to make absolute laws within this dimension, like limiting the damage of breaking the normal laws of physics as one of the more basic applications. MAX LEVEL.

}

This time, Kagura's mind almost short-circuited at the new skills of her race, and she could only look at the screen with her mouth open like a fish.

Her eyes were mostly focusing on her newest skills; Game System Administrator, Complete Racial Arsenal and Skill Administrator.

What they can do was quite shocking to the newly-born Goddess.

'I... I can create my own skills now? Not just get them by doing a specific action? I can now just WANT a skill and I get it? I also have the power to delete and mix any skill I have as well? Not only that, but I can now gain skills unique to other races with no drawback. The only exceptions and restrictions are abilities unique to Glendios or to the other gods.'

As her surprise was lessening, mirth and excitement were growing, as she processed what she can do now.

She was able to do a lot before thanks to being overpowered, and now, she can do even more due to this evolution.

"Those new abilities will indeed be tested. What should I choose first? Creating and adding new skills is an option. Giving another being a Gamer system while tempting, I better try that later."

Unlocking her full INT and WIS stats, she instictually knew how to mentally use her new skills, and she tried to give herself new skills.

Nothing outrageous at first; just a Swimming skill.

Following her will, her own energy morphed, expanded and twisted, as she felt just how her new ability worked.

The process was not exactly possible to explain in words, but she comprehended how it worked in an explicable way.

It basically used her MP and HP, a very tiny fraction (just a few hundred points from each) and mixed them to create the new skill.

Kagura immediately felt the existence of the new Swimming skill, set on level 1.

Success.

"So I can genuinely create my own skills then?"

Kagura gave a slight laugh at that.

"I didn't expect it to work right away, or that well. But seeing is believing."

She took a breath to focus as her eyes closed.

"Now to test my Skill Fusing ability."

She didn't fuse her previous skills right away though.

First, she created a new skill Diving successfully, then she tried her luck to fuse it with the Swimming skill.

The result was the skill: Deep Waters Explorer.

Instictually, she knew that her new skill allows her to dive and swim in water like fish or even better as the level raised.

She also somehow knew that she can evolve the skill when maxed so it will allow her to move her body freely through any matter, solid or liquid regardless. Or she can create a new skills and fuse them and get the same results.

"So I have a general idea of my own skills, or at least the basics. I will need more experimentations later to see how far I can push my powers."

But that will be dealt with later.

Now she has few more things to care about.

From her inventory, she brought the book of time travel rules to read and see what she was allowed to do and what she isn't.

The first few pages were about theories about the concept of time, wether it's real, or an illusion, how it affects the cosmos, and such concepts that Kagura didn't feel so interested in.

She of course made sure to memorise them just in case.

The next pages contained the rules of time travel and damn how weird they were.

Long story short, they can be summed in two rules.

The first rule stated point-blank that there is a limit to how far someone can go into the past under normal circumstances, and while that limit can be flexible to a degree using godly power, unique abilities and such, it still exists and there is a strict point where any further time-travel is impossible.

Meaning; if someone can at most return into a certain point in the past, they cannot go back any further in time beyond that point.

Second rule involves the differences between the various types of past time travel.

Some have the ability to physically travel through time, which is the most known type (relatively speaking), and this type of time travel is the one with the strictest limits as it risks the creation of time paradoxes, which is obviously, very bad and at worst may cause the erasure of the entire reality (well, the reality the paradox occured in anyways). Not to mention the need to be careful about changing the past.

Another type is the mental travel, in which someone throws back their memories back to a certain point in their lives. This type of time-travel is more flexible as the user is able to send back their memories to their pastselves at any point as long as they were alive (or undead) at that point.

A final type is the conceptual travel. This is the type the Gods use mostly, and it's much more ridiculous than the other two types.

A conceptual time travel, while varying in limits of how far someone can go back depending on specific circumstances, has a much higher scope and affect reality in a completely inexpected way: This kind of time-travel CREATES a whole new reality where history went on exactly as the original world's history up to the point of arrival, and as the transition between the new and old reality is going on, the "old" world will simply... cease to exist. Almost no one in the "new" reality will even realize what happened, as their memories will be perfectly identical to their counterparts in the "old" one. Naturally, the user will take place of his "past self" in the "new" reality.

Of course, deities and specialiced beings are generally immune or resistant to such effects and can feel when someone uses that kind of time-travel.

Kagura felt that her Save & Load skill was categorized in the third type; the conceptual one; with her limit being the moment she originally got her superpowers.

The fact her ability involves that type of past-time-travel might have some worrisome conclusions though.

"That just is confusing as heck. So does that mean other gods realised me time-travelling? Or did Glendios do that on their own? Also, that also means I erased a reality and created a new one. So does that mean I 'killed' an uncountable number of people? Or does this mean that they are more likely erased, Zeno-Erasure style, not 'killed'?"

She couldn't know that kind of knowledge unless she asked Glendios or met a time traveller.

Or a deity came and attacked her because of her time-travel shenanigans.

"It sure is fun to have superpowers. I wonder how strong a deity is compared to me. I am OP and all, but maybe the gods are similar to my levels, hmm, I'll find out when I have to deal with one of them, not now."

Taking her head out of that thought process for now, she checked on what she got as a reward for becoming a goddess thanks to her absurd level-up as she was sure she got few things from that experience.

A notification appeared in front of her, telling her she has new three items given to her as reward for defeating Alicia.

Kagura opened her inventory and inserted her hand inside, looking for the three rewards, and when she felt her hand catching few things and she instictually knew they were the ones she desired, Kagura pulled her hand, and along with it three items were also pulled.

What she saw was a white ouroboros statue where two snakes were eating each other's tails, a green giant orb the size of a human, and a black book.

Looking at them using Observation, she knew what they were.

The ouroboros statue was an artifact that bestowed it's user the ability to allow anything to exist infinitely and/or eternally, and Kagura saw that it worked like Seven Deadly Sins' Merlin's Infinity ability, as it will allow her to only cast a spell once to have it active for how long she wished, and she can also affect things like the amount of bullets a gun can have and make it infinite, to make a water bottle contain an infinite amount of water.

And while there are types of magic and abilities like that, from what her Gamer Administrator ability states, they are most likely not free and require a constant/periodic maintenace to be.

This item can do it basically for free as long as the user can cast a spell/ability even once. Even better is that it can bind itself with the user on a spiritual, mental and physical level, and therefore, cannot be stolen unless the user was destroyed on all three levels.

The second one, the black book, was a book on what people will call "dark arts of magic", as it contained spells and rituals for reviving people, and ones that give the user the power to manipulate souls, minds, and bodies alike, how to unify and twist them as one wishes along with knowledge on how to create the items needed for said rituals.

There was also a small remark about having the forbidden knowledge of how to awaken the ancient gods and elder ones, like Cuthulu, Shub-Niggurath, etc.

Kagura could only conclude it's basically a Necronomicon book at that point.

The last item, the giant green orb, had only one paragraph of description, and it was "This orb is one of the Seven Godly Jewels, get all the seven and wish, and you will get the cosmos if you want. Indestructible. Practically useless without the other six jewels, unless used as a shield prehaps? Bind this to you so it doesn't get stolen. By the way, this message is written by Glendios."

Kagura looked at the orb, her eyebrows raising.

"So, that's one of the jewels I was planning to get; Awesome to see I got one, but it feels a little strange that one of the most powerful items is basically useless without the rest of the jewels, except being a shield maybe? But I am not going to risk it in that way."

Kagura checked the items once more with her eyes before she picked the green jewel, and she immediately got a notification on wether she wants to bind it to her now.

She chose "NO" for now, picking the orb and putting it in her inventory, and looked back at the other two items.

"Let's see what you will give me now."

She first picked up the ouroboros statue, and made sure to carefully reread the description, then in the back of her head Kagura clicked on "YES" when given the choice to learn the skills contained inside it.

The statue turned into light particles and was absorbed by her body, and Kagura felt the existence of a new skill.

Eternity & Infinity: Allow the user to make an effect/spell/etc work for all eternity, and can also make an infinite amount of a target (i.e: infinite amount of bullets in a gun) with the only requirement being the user having the power to cast the spell/create the effect at least once. Cannot be stopped unless the user wished, or they died in spirit mind and body.

Currently the skill is at level 1, but it will increase as time goes.

Taking a moment to comprehend the information, she then picked up the black book, and again absorbed it, and she felt the new skills pop in her head.

Neconomicon Arts: User has access to skills:

  • Necro-Enslavement Ritual: A ritual where a Deity enslaves a target in body, mind and soul, fully controlling every aspect of their existence, including how the target looks, thinks and acts. Requirements being a pentagram circle made from the Deity's blood, and the victim crucified and naked in the middle of the circle.
  • Conceptual Permanance: Exist permanantly on a conceptual level, like the Great Old Ones and the many similar cosmic horrors, your abilities are engraved into your own existence and cannot be stolen, drained or permanantly sealed.
  • The Deathless: Cannot permanantly die, always be reborn once more in the event of death, can revive other beings.
  • Soul Governing: Create, modify, and destroy souls. Only few beings can resist/ignore this skill.
  • Sacrificial Lovecraft Horror Summoning: Sacrifice a worthy amount of living beings and in return, you get rewarded with the help of one of Cosmic Monsters working for you. WARNING: DO NOT use this skill casually or your very being will be consumed by the Elder Ones. DO NOT summon a Great Old One because that will possibly awaken them and ERASE THE ENTIRE REALITY!
  • Forbidden Knowledge: User can know the many MANY horrifying facts of the universe. Be prepared to go mad from the revelation!

Kagura waited for a moment to see if anything might occur due to her basically consuming a Necronomicon's whole knowledge more or less, and when no warning notification appeared, she then took a breath as she was safe.

She then bound herself to the green Godly Jewel so it will not be stolen from her.

With that over, she checked both her forms once more in front of a mirror, moving her arms and legs, feeling satisfied with herself.

"Ah, those forms of mine sure are very nice, so pretty, so attractive, and so sensual."

Turning this time into her Goddess form, she groped her own large breasts, her hands almost being swallowed into the giant mounds of flesh, a wave of electricity running inside her body, causing her to gasp for a second as she momentarily stopped.

"Wow, that sensation was quite nice. Let's try it again."

Once more, she fondled her boobs while also hightening her body's sensitivity due to her arousal control skill.

"~Aahhh!~"

A moan resounded from her mouth as her face flushed.

"So soft and arousing."

A shudder ran through her body as she felt the pleasure, stronger than she felt before in her life, and she felt her nipples harden as a sensation made itself known to her down there.

She almost moved a hand to deal with this new itch as the other was about to take off her clothes, but she stopped herself.

Her breathing harsh, she shook her head and lowered her arousal level.

"Ah, not the time now, I still have to return to my house and can't lose myself to this pleasure yet."

Using her skills to clean herself, she looked at the time, and she saw that two hours had already passed.

Time flies when you have fun, huh?

Kagura chuckled at that.

"But I have an hour or so until I return, so... let's commit a monster genocide~!"

With a new vigor, she went her merry way to murder as many monsters as she felt like it to relieve her boredom.

She had stopped counting after the 10569th monster had died.

She also had enslaved some of the slimes and goblins along with those Possessed Objects along with ghosts and zombies to see what she might do with them.

For SCIENCE, maybe.

After she ordered the monsters to stay in one of the big rooms in her house (not her room, naturally) she exited the Game Universe towards her real-life manor as she planned, and told the servants not to worry about her.

If she acted a little bit nicer, none of them complained.

And as the night came and she was prepared to sleep, she remembered something.

"Heh, tomorrow is 'officially' the second day I got my power, and that means..."

She smiled in amusement.

"It's the day when I had an encounter with the Black Wolves and got my first slaves. I can't wait to see them again. Then the day after I will get a 'confession letter' from Maki's brother, Mako and I will be dealing with the both of them. Life is great, isn't it?"

With that, her eyes closed as she slept, dreaming of how much entertainment she will get in these next days.


Kagura looked in front of her towards the same alley she went to the first time.

She had already done things the same way it happened in the past timeline, and she is now a few steps away from meeting her first slaves again, and more.

A quick look aound her, she ade sure no one was focusing on her, and with that, she moved forward.

And was met with the light engulfing her as she felt her body move from a dimension into another.

It took only seconds for the light to vanish, leaving her to quickly look at the area, and it was exactly the same as se recalls, a city with different architecture. The same dimension the Black Wolves 'teleported' her into 'previously'.

Now, she only needs to wait for a few more seconds to see that idiotic gang.

And they did not disappoint.

Just as she predicted, 10 people appeared, the same appearances and stats as she recalls them.

The fat axe-weilder started laughing that "evil" laugh, and screaming "What a catch!".

As the fat guy- Rufus, she saw his name- was lewdly looking at her chest while talking about her "intruding on their space" and whatnot, she was thinking on how to amuse herself with them before they were finally enslaved by her.

She refocused back as she heard Natasha (the loli mage) threatening her.

She sighed in amusement, finding a way to enjoy herself for a long while.

"Heh~? So I am required to obey you, right?" A smirk threatened to appear on her face but she held it for now.

"Then, what about a little game, sweeties? I doubt people like you won't be so scared after all!"

As she spoke, she changed her expression from a nonchalant to a worried smirk, even making few sweat drops show on her face.

"And what game is this, Ojou-chan?"

Rufus' leer grew as his body was seemingly relaxed as if he was not taking her seriously at all.

She was just nothing but a meal to him and his group from his perspective, but he has no problem humoring her "act" as he saw it for a few minutes.

'So... predictable.'

Still 'looking' nerveous, she stated the conditions to her "game".

"Hehe... It won't be too absurd; It's a very simple game! W-We will be playing a survival game. All o-of us will be having 10 lives and time will be so that only a second had passed after the game ends, and whoever permanantly kills the opposite party first will w-win!"

Acting like a stuttering damsel in distress was kind-of weird even with the Acting skill maxed.

She won't try this again along with the stutter.

She saw that Mayu snorted at her along with the rest of the group.

"W- wouldn't you humor me with this at least?"

It's really good she doesn't feel the need to laugh at the lecherous gazes the guys were sending her.

Kagura raised her CHARISMA and CHARM just a little bit to subtly guide them into giving their acceptance for her little game, just in case.

She can always kill them or make them obey her easily but, she will see how much some of her modified and new skills can do.

Jeff, one of the mages, answered after smugly looking at the rest of his group that nodded in acceptance to the obvious mental question.

"Oh, we very much accept this 'game' of yours, Õ 'great mistress'! When shall we start, hm?"

His answer, definitely sarcastic, had sealed their fates.

'Ah~! Now, let me see how to enjoy myself here!'

Slowly, her body started to shake, as her mouth broke into a sinister grin.

It started just as slowly, a chuckle left her throat, and it turned into a laugh as she instictually felt the new 'game' of hers becoming real as one of the many mental notifications told her. She now needs to commence it.

And there would be hell for them.

Shuddering, she calmed herself, still smiling darkly as she looked at the group of preys that were looking either confused, furious, or amused by what seemed to be a bout of insanity of her.

And she didn't really feel they are totally wrong either.

"Hahaha~! The game then, shall commence. Let me see how entertaining you can be~!"

Under the eyes of her audience, her body morphed as she became taller, more physically attractive, and her previous school outfit was swapped in a show of light with her cheongsam-looking dress.

Turning into her "Goddess Mode", she can say.

As the transformation show had ended, she opened her eyes as her opponents looked in shock, their mouths open at the sight of her new form.

"Now, let's play, for my own amusement and cruelty."

A wave of hand, and that was more than enough for everything to fall into chaos.

Their bodies blown away, a pressure breaking their arms as the ground around them was being erased, and a huge force imposing itself on their minds, as they lost consciousness.

"Hmm, they are barely alive? No. They all lost one of their lives. They each have 9 lives left now."

Kagura mused as she casually assessed the situation.

Well, all of them are unconscious and basically painted red by their blood. Their bodies are broken, there are also few bones clearly showing from their bodies.

Time was also, kind-of suspended, in a way. She can feel it stopping outside of her domain.

All in all, a nice chance to use them.

"Now, let me take you with me, and see how much I can enjoy myself..."

With that, she picked their bodies.

"System. Create Construction skills for me. I will have a lot of fun here."

Kagura commanded her system, and immediately felt the new skills.

'Let's see how this will go.'


"Ugghhh..."

Jeff slowly opened his eyes, an uncomfortable sensation running though his body.

For a minute, that was the only thing he did, his mind only mustering enough power to wonder what and where he was, and wether this was a dream or not, he couldn't move or think of doing so, until his brain rebooted, gears started working, and as the foggy sensation stopped clouding his mind, his memory slowly returned.

He slowly raised his head, clutching his head and groaning in pain, a strange sound barely making itself known to him as he remembered what happened.

Last time he was awake, he was with the Black Wolves taking part in one of their hunts against one of their targets to kidnap, a rich school girl and then nothing.

"Owww... Damn, what just happened then? Did I get too drunk after we captured her?"

It was at this moment Jeff remembered that the girl... changed?? And then darkness??

"Who was she? And... where am I?..."

It was only now that he realized he was into some room that was completely unfamiliar to what he knew his group's base looked like.

The room was basically colored with different shades of grey, white and black, and as he turned his head, he saw a metallic door attached at the wall on his left.

It barely took a few more seconds before the door opened, and in a fit of sudden clarity or paranoia he instictively moved his arm, preparing a fireball.

And it was only then that he saw that his arms had chains into them.

'What? From when was I chained? I felt no weight at all!'

Even so, he immediately focused on the door, as a figure entered, and he only saw a figure wearing white clothing and with their large bust clear as day to him, mentally acknowledging that it isn't the guys in his group.

He immediately threw the fireball at the female-looking person. It might suck if she was one of their slaves, but they are expendable anyways so no reason to feel bad.

The ball of heat reached the figure, before it simply disappeared.

"My, my, you don't need to be so paranoid."

The feminine voice reached his ear as he saw the female move closer, and he got to see her for the first time.

A woman that seemed to be in her thirtes, red eyes, an attractive face with a seductive smile as he long black hair flowed behind her.

He saw her huge breasts, almost spilling from her nurse-looking outfit, her lower half was barely covered with a white skirt that showed almost all her legs, barely hiding her underwears from his eyes, and even then, Jeff saw her white panties as she walked towards him.

"It seems you have awoken finally~!"

She answered him as she closed to him, her expression seductive as she looked at his baffled face.

"Now, you must be confused, aren't you? Who am I? Where are you? And how you were put here? I will answer your question, Jeff, member of the Black Wolves."

Jeff was barely able to comprehend what she was saying from how fast the whole situation moved, before he saw the woman's figure morph, her body becoming shorter, her assets smaller, and her clothes changed from the nurse outfit, into a school outfit, as he saw the new smiling face that looked towards him.

Wait. He knows that face!

"You! You are-!"

He pointed his finger at her, fury, fear and shock appearing on his face.

She only grinned at him.

"Bingo~! I am Kagura, your group's latest target, a normal girl that if you had attacked me just a couple of days earlier, I might have become your slave. How tragic for you that it didn't happen. The result is that I got my unique power, and if the chains on your limbs were not clear, you are now my prisoner, along with your little group."

He paled at that, shaking his head in denial.

"That can't be! Even those given powers from Glendios directly can't just become experts like that in the span of a day or two! You must be lying!!"

Kagura only shrugged, still grinning at him.

"Wether you believe it or not is your problem. But that's the truth~! You have lost to me, and I captured you and your group. Not to mention, we are playing a game here~. You see, your little band had accepted to 'play' a game I made up with me. And my power allows me to make these games into reality."

With that, she controlled her mana into the shape of a dagger, and pierced his chest, as he screamed from pain.

Taking away the dagger, she casually healed the wound with a healing spell, as he breathed hard from the shock.

"Your little group agreed on the rules of the game, which means that the only way for any of you to defeat me is to kill me ten times. The same goes for your group as well. Well, each of you lost one life out of the ten, so you only have nine more lives left before you get to exit this game."

She then transformed into her goddess form, and she slowly sliced at his arm with a sword, humming incaringly as he screeched and pleaded for her to stop, blood flowing from his wounds.

"Sadly for you, this also means that as long as you don't die, I can do anything I want to you. And with me being very good at healing, prepare for the pain~."

His screams would be heard for nearly a whole hour, and when it stopped, Kagura looked towards the mess that was in the room. Blood stains were everywhere, and an almost unnrecognizeable mass of flesh unresponsive as his eyes looked downwards blankly.

"It was quite fun. Also thanks for being too weak to protect your mind from my memory skills. Not that it would have made a difference anyways."

With that, Kagura casually annihilated Jeff's messed body, killing him for the second time, and she watched as his body was remade once more as he lost another life.

Chaining the unconscious body, she closed the room, and went towards Rufus' room.

She has skills to create and test.


A figure woke up suddenly.

One moment it was unconscious, the other, its eyes opened, and it remembered everything. There was no fogginess or dizziness one might normally deal with when waking up out of nowhere.

He was Rufus, a male, one of the members of the black wolves who enjoyed his life as he used magic and physical prowess to torment those weaker than him. Last time he was awake, he was with his fellows to kidnap a student as she was going alone, and then...

Wait, what happened after that?!

He tried to move, but he found his body bound, and he discovered that he was bound to a wall and only then did he feel a strange sensation of weight on his chest.

He looked down, and he saw huge mounds of flesh where his chest was, and they were naked.

"What-?!"

His eyes widened as instead of his normal male voice, a feminine voice came out from his mouth.

It took a couple minutes for him to understand that his body was magically changed, and he shrieked from horror as he tried to escape, but it was pointless.

Physical strength was ineffective, and so was whatever magic spells he could do.

"Nice to see that you awoke, you sure know how to scream from terror very well~!"

A voice he hadn't heart before resounded, as he saw from the corners of his eyes as a figure phased through the wall behind him and stood in front of him.

Had this been a not-so-terrifying-and-confusing situation, he would have drooled at the voluptuous woman in nurse outfit as she smiled sweetly.

He was in a terrifying and confusing situation.

As he looked at the woman that kept smiling at him, she spoke.

"So, do you like this new body of yours? I feel it does indeed fit you."

Rufus blanked for a mement as he absorbed her statement.

This woman was the one that chained him here, and she was also the one to change his body, or at least one of the people that did that...

It took only few seconds before rage consumed his now female face as he screeched at her.

"YOUUUUUU!!!!!"

He madly tried to move forward, to break the binds on him and to catch this bitch with his hand, then he will make her sorry for what she did to him!

It was all useless, as he failed to break free even as he pushed his body as far as he could. Even worse, that woman had only kept grinning at him!

It was maddening, to feel himself bound and unable to escape, as if he was a slave!

The irony that he and his group were doing the same had probably been lost on him.

In the end, he found himself stopping as he could no longer feel the energy to move, as he glared at the smug-looking Kagura, breathing with difficulty.

"Now, now. No need to be this furious. You won't be able to escape no matter what."

That only made him grit his teeth at her.

She didn't give a damn, and just made a chair from earth and sat on it.

"So, since you've calmed down, I think I can now start actually talking about what will happen to you? Let's start with your new appearance!"

She didn't give him time to respond before a large mirror appeared beside her.

When he looked in the mirror, he was shocked to see his appearance.

"You are now a literal Himiko-lookalike! Oh also, if you don't know who she is, she is an Ikkitousen character. Not that it would really matter to be honest. Since I can just shapeshift your appearance to whatever I like at this point."

Indeed, for now Rufus' body turned into an attractive nude voluptuous female body, a long white hair and white eyes.

"How!? Why?!"

His yell only garnered a shrug from her.

"How, because I am so vastly more powerful than you that I can just do that. And for why, this isn't because of revenge or justice or karma. I did that for one single reason: Because I can do it, and get away with it. Just like how people can get away with it. I do it because I can. Because I am rich. Because I am strong. Because I am pretty. Because I am cute. Because I am untouchable. Because I am a person that can change the rules whenever I feel like it. This, is the truth."

She didn't care as his mind was now realizing just how horrifying his situation is, as his face's expression slowly turned into horror.

"Now, do you feel that fear? The fear of being subjected to horrors you couldn't believe you might ever experience? Don't be this terrified. This isn't unlike what you and your comrades usually did to others, kidnapping people, torturing them, violating their bodies and minds as you wanted? Now, it's your turn to see how things will be from the other side. And there will be no escape."

With that, Kagura walked towards the now gender-changed guy, and caressed his female face with her hand, and a second later, she suddenly kissed his lips as his eyes widened in shock.

He couldn't resist, or run away. He could only look at her red eyes, open and blatantly mocking him even as she kept kissing him.

She broke the kiss for a moment, only to get back into it once more, not giving him any time to focus on anything but her soft lips as his female body sent sensations of shock at his brain, and pleasure made itself known to him as terror was also intensifying inside his heart.

When she broke the kiss, Kagura outright laughed at his, now her, flushed face.

"That look suits you very well, Himiko-chan."

"I am Rufus!"

She only shook her head as if he was a child throwing a tantrum.

"Oh, you were indeed Rufus. But that was before you fell into my hands. That was in the past. From now on, you will only hold the names, identities, and memories I allow you to get, Himiko."

With that, Kagura went back to violating Ruf-Himiko's boundaries once more, this time slowly caressing the now gender-changed woman's body as she kissed her, slowly raising her eyes towards the breasts of the still horrified yet increasingly aroused Himiko.

Himiko's mind couldn't keep up with the increasing pleasure, as she started to moan much to her horror, unable to control her body's natural reactions to sexual stimulation, and slowly being consumed by the sensation.

When Kagura's hands ended up groping and fondling her breasts, Himiko was no barely able to beg her to stop, even as her eyes started to become unfocused, and the area down her legs started feeling very uncomfortable.

Kagura didn't care, and just kept going, enjoying the sight with a sadistic glee.

"Don't worry, swetheart. When I finish with you, you won't have anything to care about except me and the other slaves that will follow my orders. And it will be glorious for you at that point. That's why, you better accept it already."

With that, Kagura's hands moved downwards, and in the days to come, Himiko will lose everything that made her into Rufus.


It was a month later when the survival game ended, long after Kagura had plenty of entertainment in mind controlling, harassing, and utterly breaking the group.

She had just felt bored at some point so she decided to just finish the game.

Getting new skills, and testing many others, especially her new necromancy skills. Twisting people's souls amused her to a degree.

She had also tested the necro-enslavement ritual, and she got a few hivemind and mindhive skills thanks to that.

So, after killing each of them ten times, the game ended, and all what she created during that month, like the building she put the group inside, had disappeared.

The only thing still existing were her new skills and things she put in her inventory before the game ended, along with the memories of everything she did during that time.

Both her and the Black Wolves returned to the dimension they were in before, as they looked blankly at her, before the memories of what she had done to them returned, and they reacted as one can expect.

They shrieked in terror and vomitted as they recalled the torture she had inflicted on them.

Kagura only looked serenely at them, and simply spoke.

"Eslavement: Hivemind & Mindhive. The Ruler: Kimiko Kagura."

With that, a wave of energy swallowed the whole area, enslaving all of them to Kagura's will.

Their eyes blanked for a moment, before they looked at her in worship.

And ignoring the sorry state their bodie are in, they bowed to her, stating just how much they love and want to obey her, and to humbly request that she allows them to die for her sake if she ever felt like it.

Kagura's smile widened.

Life sure is getting even more easier for her.

And she loves every second of it.

The end of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it :)

23