Chapter 9: Maki again. (+18)
1.2k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ninth chapter.

Contains +18 scenes.

In which the moral of the day is "Absolute Power should be Abused Absolutely."

Enjoy it.

And sorry if it felt duller than usual. Having problems writing this story for now.

After enslaving the Black Wolves and turning them into her believers, Kagura teleported them into her dimension and gave each of them a Gamer System and mentally commanded them to kill monsters.

Of course, she was not so stupid that she casually gave her the overpowered version she had.

She instead gave them a version where each of their stats will increase by a single point instead of multiplying by 10 every level, and she also capped their maximum level at one million, and with that, the highest stat number they can get is only one million.

And just in case, she also put absolute commands and curses on them to make sure they cannot even think of any idea to betray her, and she also infused these spells, along with the enslavement spell with the power of the Eternity skill, making them impossible to break without her control.

With that, Kagura made the dimension spawn thousands of monsters, starting with goblins and such for them to level up rapidly.

Oh, and she also changed the bodies of all of them into sexy anime women because she felt like it, she will pick their new names from an internet site or something.

But putting her first victim and slaves aside, the gamer goddess returned to her mansion while commanding her power to create a quest similar to that "Servants' Peace of Mind!" quest, only better.

She wanted it so that for every day she spends with her servants she can enslave at least one of them.

It worked, and she saw a notification telling her of the new quest, with every day she spends with her servants allowing her to enslave one of them.

'Though I won't be starting this quest now or the next few days.'

She mused as she recalled what she will be dealing with tomorrow.

'Ah, Maki, we will be knowing each other very well tomorrow~'

With such thoughts, she prepared herself to the next bout of entertainment she will have and slept.


"Another day, another moment to enjoy myself."

Kagura muttered as she woke up.

Yawning, she stood up to prepare herself for today's work.

Having her breakfast and going towards the school, she wondered on how to enjoy her chance with Maki.

'So, I enslaved her after I fondled her and tanned her ass red before. Should I repeat the same thing? Nah.'

As she thought of such, she finally reached the school and absent-mindedly entered the class as her classmates entered.

She casually ignored the males that greeted her with a nod, and the females that gave her the stink eye.

'I can find something different to torment her, and maybe I should drag her hopeless brother as well? Maybe I can use ideas from those bad self-insert hentai/harem fanfics?'

She glanced towards Maki for a second and looked away before the girl could realize her gaze.

'I can't wait to bring you into my control once more.'

With such thoughts, Kagura smiled inwardly before focusing on the class as the teacher came.

The english session was as she expected.

Still boring, if not even more so than before.

At least she enjoyed the jealousy her classmates directed towards her.

Still the same insults she had heard a thousand times by now, but they still amused her to no end.

She was "undeserving of her privileges, wealth, beauty, smarts, talents", etc, etc.

To that, she can simply think of a simple answer: And?

So what if she was not deserving to have all that? In the end, Kagura ended up having all of it.

how she got it, wether by getting it by "proving herself" or literally lucking into getting it, it ultimately makes no real difference, she was still far better than most people on the planet.

Cutting that train of thought, she went to the locker, where she found the letter, telling her to go to the abandoned house.

Chuckling for a moment, she changed her clothes and went to the gym to basically make the males lust for her while the girls look in envy and rage, and enjoy herself with their reactions.

As the period ended, she called her servants telling them she will be late, and went towards the building, checking via the map just in case, before entering as her senses told her nothing is out of her expectations.

The door closed as she was surrounded by Mako and the thugs, looking at them with a smile.

It was clear to her that as far as they see her, that they believe she was just trying to be strong.

She can feel it, the twisted desires and fantasies they want to make a reality using her body as they wanted.

"So, the lady here is still smiling?"

One of the thugs, a muscular guy asked mockingly, a leer in his face towards her.

She was unimpressed, if only because she knows absolutely that he can't harm her in any way.

"I am still smiling, yes. Was I supposed to curl into a ball and ask you dear gentlemen to leave me alone?"

She said it without changing her smiling expression, in a happy sarcasic tone that she sensed was grating on their nerves.

"Now, Mako-kun, is there a reason you are here, hm?"

She looked directly towards the student that was taken aback, and he opened his mouth-

"Is it to teach poor little me my place under you?"

She cut him off, his stunned face telling her he was to say that.

"But I reject."

With that, a repeat to what happened the first time with Mako occured, as he got kicked in the balls and lost consciousness, the other men too stunned due to her bold action to stop her.

"So, fight or flight for you?"

She stated mockingly towards the group as they refocused on her, rage at being mocked clear in their eyes.

"Don't get too cocky!"

One of them went towards her with his fist, planning to knock her unconscious.

Using one of her subtle mind-reading abilities she got when she was torturing the Black Wolves, she found out that this person is the type to enjoy the looks of his victims, the female ones in particular, and she could see a detailed image of what he wanted her to look like.

Tears spilling from her eyes as he groped her breasts, causing terror to appear in her face, bound and helpless, as he felt the bulge in his pants grow.

He grunted as he looked at her with unrestrained lust, and took off his clothes, his erection free as she tried hopelessly to escape.

"Now, slut, time to teach you the pleasure of obeying your better!"

He slowly moved his manhood towards her-

The vision stopped there as he reached Kagura, and she easily avoided his punch that would have hit her abdomen (and knocked her unconscious if she was a normal person) and gave him the same treatment, by kicking his erect manhood before hitting him in the face with the elbows, and he went to the dreamland.

Kagura meanwhile felt nothing big about the fantasy he was having about her.

There was some annoyance, but that was it.

She had done far worse to her latest victims, so it would be ridiculous if she started puking over how "graphic" the deranged guy's fantasy looked, especially since she basically tortured some people and sexually tormented them as well.

"And one is out~! Only nine left~!"

She cheerfully sang towards the rest, still smiling as they gulped, seeing her kick their buddy in the crotch.

"Is this it? Is this your best effort?"

Kagura kept talking in the same mocking tone.

She put a hand on her chest, groping herself in front of them, as her face took a smug expression, and she activated a skill she had mentally created just now.

Anger Inducement.

A skill that makes the target feel anger, wether irrational or not, depending on the amount of mana used and the number of targets.

As a level 1 skill, it usually wouldn't have done much.

But combined with the amount of mana she can spend, said limitation did not matter.

Kagura could feel it, her skill infecting the shocked group, slowly but surely, as their shock and fear, mixed with their lust, gave birth into rage.

"W- what!?"

One of them yelled, his expression showing fear, slowly morphing into rage.

She pushed them even further.

"Is this the limit to your desires and willpower? You feel confident in ganging up on a girl to have your ways with her, but the moment she shows the minimum amount of self-defense, you become unable to win?"

She can sense it, the rage slowly consuming them, all it needs is one more little push.

She narrowed her eyes in mock-disgust.

"How worthless. Maybe you should have wished to be princesses waiting for your prince to show you your places? At least that way you would do something productive in your miserable lives."

Rage finally snapped their reasoning, as they rushed towards her, knives and weapons in hand.

Kagura casually evaded the hits for a few minutes, laughing at them as she ever-so-slightly controlled their rage, so they never think of retreating or how they are acting beyond reason.

Only a couple of minutes later did she decide she had enough fun literally running circles around them, and she knocked them unconscious.

She looked at them for a while before snapping her fingers.

Their bodies disappeared, but they were not killed.

They were teleported into her Game Universe, and telepathically talking with her other slaves, she commanded them to keep the thugs alive and unconscious for the day.

They will be her slaves by tomorrow.

As she heard Himiko's "Yes mistress!", she disconnected and focused on Mako.

"Still out of it? Hmm, now that wouldn't do. But how should I deal with you?"

Kagura casually bound him with ropes and then healed him using her magic, and she felt as his consciousness started to return a few seconds later.

The guy awoke, groaning in confusion.

When his mind became clearer and he found himself bound, with her looking at him, he paled.

"So, your plan failed, sweetie~!"

He could only stutter as he shuddered at her deceptively sweet smile.

"To think someone from my school will dare to try to do such horrible things to me. Surely, you have back-up plans in case you failed?"

"I- I wa- was-!"

"'Not doing it by my own free will'? 'I was forced to go along with them'? Is that what you want to tell me? Lie to poor little me?"

She cut him off, paralysing him by her words as he gaped like a fish, his mind telling her she was spot-on.

"Now, now, let us be honest here. You are alone. Your... partners are no longer here, they were captured and detained. Only you are here, not jailed or being judged as a criminal, because I allowed it."

Kagura looked directly at his eyes, activating three of her skills, Blackmail, Commanding Aura and Commanding Voice.

"So maybe you should start showing your gratitude by telling me everything about this ambush of yours? And before you say that you can't, know that as a student, I always have sharp scissors and pens with me."

She stopped for a moment before she finished, sensing her skills affecting the guy's mind, making him unable to refuse her commands.

"And even if I didn't need to torture you, I can easily ruin your life, and your family. So, choose wisely. And you better not try to lie, because I will know when you do. Now, what will you do?"

Mako kept shivering from fear for a few seconds that felt like an eternity, as his brain focused only on Kagura's smiling face and her commanding aura, before he spoke.

He told her everything she had already known, of Maki's involvement, her hatred of Kagura, and how the rich girl did not deserve anything and how she should have respected him and his sister instead of mocking them and treating them like lesser beings.

The last part was stated with quite the amount of heat, though it didn't faze her at all.

For a second she wondered if she should just enslave him and be done with it, but she rejected the idea for now.

She will have her fun with him later.

Taking the guy's phone, she ordered him to go back home like the loser he was.

Kagura then went to the school to deal with that brat.

And make her a slave once more.


In the school, Maki was sitting in the empty classroom waiting for her brother and his associates to call her.

Since Kagura dealt with the group much faster than she did before, Maki was not as impatient or annoyed, and she took her sweet time checking youtube videos and who cares what else.

She wondered absent-mindedly on when her useless brother will get bored and call her or send pictures of that haughty brat so she can enjoy laughing at her misfortune, as she watched the Twilight movie, mostly for the shirtless scenes of the male characers.

She might hate her brother's lust for women, but her love of the ripped bodies of male characters is totally innocent We Swear!

So it was natural for her to be annoyed when the scene was cut off by a phone call by her brother.

She answered the call, almost shouting at her brother wether he finished his part or not.

Only for no answer to be heard.

The silence stretched, and Maki felt something wrong.

"... Mako?"

Why was he so silent?

Was this a joke from him to terrify her for a moment?

No, he would not like it when she finds out, so wha-?

The phone call suddenly ended.

"The hell?"

She could only ask herself that, before a message notification appeared on her phone.

She opened the message, and her face paled as she saw it.

The message contained multiple pictures, ones of the abandoned house the ambush was set at, few showing her brother and the thugs, and last two pictures showing her house and her parents.

It ended with the words "You and your family are next 💀."

She couldn't comprehend it. Nor could she accept it.

Was this a joke?

It can't be a real threat, right?

As her mind was trying to rationalize what was happening, her phone started ringing once more.

It was a call from her brother's phone.

She shakily accepted the call.

"H- h- he- hello...?"

The caller was silent like the first time, as anxiety and fear were swallowing her rapidly beating heart.

"HELLO, HANABI MAKI."

A monotone voice, seemingly female yet heavily synthesized, resounded, surprising her as her heart almost jumped out of her chest.

She couldn't connect the voice to anyone she knew at all.

"W-w-wh- who?!"

Her fear was clear, no mater how much she tried to hide it with rage.

"MY IDENTITY IS NOT SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW."

The voice stated to her.

'Like hell it isn't!'

She tsukkomi'ed in her head at the uncaring answer.

"YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY FOR NOW. WE WILL BE KNOWING EACH OTHER VERY WELL SOON."

She shivered at that.

"NOW, YOU BETTER NOT TRY TO CALL THE POLICE OR ANYONE. DEFY THIS ORDER AND YOUR FAMILY, ALONG WITH YOU WILL PAY. TO PROVE IT. I WANT YOU TO GO OUT OF THE CLASSROOM YOU ARE IN-"

She almost fainted as she heard the voice state her place.

"-AND LOOK DIRECTLY TO YOUR LEFT, AND YOU WILL SEE A BLACK PUDDLE. YOU HAVE A MINUTE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF. IF THE TIME PASSED, YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT I WILL DO. CHOOSE CAREFULLY. SIXTY. FIFTY-NINE. FIFTY-EIGHT-"

Her body shuddered as she questioned wether she should go out or not as the caller kept counting down.

She wanted to believe that this was one bad nightmare, and that she will wake up soon afterward, but if it wasn't-

The countdown barely reached twenty before she reluctantly looked from the door of her classroom and looked left.

She immediately saw the black liquid in front of her, and she shuddered.

The caller suddenly stopped counting and spoke to her.

"AS YOU CAN SEE, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. YOUR FAMILY IS UNDER OUR SURVEILLANCE, AND IF YOU WANTED THEM AND YOURSELF TO STAY ALIVE, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO."

The phone call ended, and before she could process the whole thing, a new message appeared.

"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, YOU ARE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

GO TO THE ABANDONED HOUSE AND ENTER IT.

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE TOLD THEN.
"

"Just what is this psycho planning to do?!"

Maki whispered heatedly before she ran to her destination.

She wondered if she can warn her family but decided against it.

If she was watched...

With such thoughts, she reached the house, and as soon as she entered, she found herself captured.

She screamed in fear to call for help on instinct, but a gag put on her mouth stopped that.

She was quickly bound with ropes against the wall, her resistance futile, and soon she calmed down, if barely.

Now that she was not having a panic attack, she could take a good look at the kidnappers.

The kidnappers surrounding her were wearing black cloaks hiding their bodies completely, and wearing grey masks with two holes for eyes and a thin line to represent a mouth to hide their faces with.

The atmosphere felt creepy and nightmarish to the bound girl as her body couldn't stop moving from terror.

The figures kept surrounding her for a minute before they split up, and two other figures walked towards her, and Maki looked in shock.

One of them was wearing a similar mask hiding their face, but they wore nothing else. The figure was one of a busty woman with white long hair.

The second is the one that surprised her the most. Black hair, attractive body covered with school uniform. She was also the person Maki thought she will enjoy tormenting, and she looked pale with terror, as her eyes kept looking around in fear.

'Kagura!?'

Maki mentally questioned in shock.

Because indeed, in front of her was Kagura, looking terrified.

It was the first time she had seen the haughty girl look so deathly afraid.

A small part in her felt glee at the idea of the arrogant brat being teached her place, before she realized it will also be her problem soon.

Kagura was thrown unceremoniously on the ground.

"Knock out the two."

Wait, what!?

Maki's eyes widened as one of the hidden figures covered her nose with some wet handkerchief, and the world turned black to her.

When she woke up, the first thing she noticed was that she isn't alone.

Kagura was also with her.

And she looked as confused as she was.

As Maki's mind became clearer, she managed to recognize that she was in a room with a metallic door. It had a lightbulb on the ceiling, and in the middle of the room, there was a table with a chess set and two chairs.

"Good to see you both awake."

The female voice resounded as they jumped in surprise, looking around but finding nothing.

"She must be using hidden megaphones. And most likely cameras as well."

She heard Kagura state, and as much as she hated the girl, she was most definitely correct.

'She is correct, as much as it pains me.'

She grimaced as she wondered what she will have to do now.

She checked and found out she had no phone, much to her dislike.

Maki's thoughts were cut off once more as the kidnapper spoke.

"As you can see, you both are locked here until you finish your... mission."

'Mission?' Maki's eyes narrowed in suspicion and fear.

"Do you see the chess board in the middle of the room? You both will play, but it won't be a normal chess game. It will be a Strip Chess game. For every two pieces taken by the opponent, you lose a piece of clothing. Currently, each of you have the school uniform, both skirt and blazer, two socks, shoes, and underwears."

"You will fight each other, the winner will be guaranteed their freedom, and the loser..."

The voice chuckled.

"You can imagine what will happen, can't you?"

That sent shivers to Maki's spine, and looking at Kagura, she seemed to be as terrified.

"So, try your best to survive~! And so you both know, we are always watching you. So do not try to cheat, the punishment will not be sweet..."

With that, the voice stopped, letting them process the whole thing.

"So... what will you do?"

Maki looked at Kagura, the girl looking uncertain and confused.

She would have liked such expression if she was not locked here and most likely facing death.

"I don't know okay!"

At her yell, Kagura seemed to hesitate before she spoke once more with more confidence.

"So, the game?"

Maki wondered whether this girl had such mental fortitude because of her wealthy life before she managed to focus on the chess board.

"...Yes, the chess..."

Maki hesitated for a moment before she pulled her resolve.

"I accept the game. Let's play."

She moved past Kagura to sit on a chair, and she wondered for a moment why she said it as if she was making a bet, before ignoring it.

It's probably the stress.

She didn't see as for a half-a-second, Kagura's smile turned into a nasty smirk before it returned to the unsure look it had.

As they both sat, Kagura took the white set and moved a piece, with Maki doing the same.

And the game was on.

Soon, pieces started to drop.

Maki lost a knight while Kagura lost two pawns.

And Maki saw Kagura hesitate for a moment before thhe black-haired girl took off one of her shoes.

Kagura then took out a pawn of Maki, causing the girl to reluctantly take off the same piece of clothing like Kagura, looking disturbed the whole time.

She hates it, but maybe, just maybe she will survive if she actually followed the rules.

'At least I hope so.'

Maki thought as she moved another piece.

The game kept going, and without knowing just what being her opponent was, Maki slowly, but surely started to lose.

Kagura, using her high INT and WIS, looked at the board.

It was Maki's turn, and the girl was undecided on what move to make. Moving the bishop and risking one of the rooks, or saving the rooks and losing the bishop, or moving another piece from the thirteen pieces remaining on her side and losing either of the aforementioned pieces.

(Chance of moving another piece but the rooks and bishop: 10/13->13/13)

Kagura, using her probability manipulation and her luck, pulled a Yhwach and manipulated the future, with Maki being completely unaware of that at all.

Maki decided to move a knight and take away one of Kagura's bishops, causing the girl to take off one of her socks, and Kagura now had only two rooks, one knight, five pawns, and the queen along with the king (10 pieces).

Kagura took down one of the rooks.

Maki took off her other shoe, and made her move, "choosing" to protect the more important pieces since she "couldn't" get any of Kagura's pieces for that turn.

Another pawn of Maki was lost, but she took out Kagura's last knight in return.

As Maki looked at the board, a sensation of fear was seeping in her heart.

Kagura does have less pieces than her, but the way they were put on the board will make victory quite difficult.

What if she actually lost?

She feared the consequences, but try as she can, she just couldn't ignore the fear that was slowly consuming her.

As the game kept going, she was getting more and more afraid.

Pieces kept dropping, but unfortunately, Maki lost more of the valuable pieces, and after less than ten more turns, she was trying to stop herself from panicking.

Both she and Kagura were in their underwears, having only four pieces.

Kagura having the king, two pawns and a rook, while Maki...

She only had pawns along with the king.

A rational part in her brain told her she had already lost.

Her pawns do not have enough chance to reach their destination and promote, and even if they did, Kagura's rook was waiting, and will take them down the moment they did.

Her king was slowly being ensnared by Kagura's rook and king, while Kagura's pawns were slowly but surely succeeding at promoting.

It was helpless, but still she tried...

And failed regardless.

Her three pawns were crushed, as Kagura's pawns promoted into a rook and a queen.

Maki was now down to only her panties, as she breather rapidly.

'It's over.'

That was the only thought she could find in her mind, as Kagura moved the other rook to lock Maki's king between two columns.

At that point, it was over.

Kagura's next turn had her move the queen, resulting in a checkmate.

Tears were flowing from her eyes already, and the door opened.

The masked figures appeared once more, and she could not muster any power to do anything as she and Kagura were dragged into separate places.

Maki was taken into a room where she was forced to take off her panties and to not speak.

It was made worse by the fact they were talking about how attractive she was, and how she will be a nice addition for the leader's pets.

She really wanted to sob, but she was terrified of what they will do to her.

Time moved slowly as she wondered what they were planning when the door was opened, and when she saw the person entering...

Maki almost stopped breathing.

A woman with a level of beauty she believed to be impossible to exist was in front of her.

A mature face and seductive red eyes looked at her, with a smile that sent shivers down her.

Her body, two large melons for breasts, and a slim waist and her legs looking full of power. She was wearing a black cheongsam that showed these delicious curves, but showed her legs, allowing Maki's eyes to roam and look at the fair skin and strong legs.

'Wha- !? Who is this person!?'

Maki's mind barely processed the riduculousness of the situation.

What was this woman doing here, when she looked completely unlike the rest of these masked people? And if she was one of them, wouldn't it be better to hide her face just in case Maki escaped somehow?

Maki couldn't find the answer as her mind got hit with another string of questions, as the woman commanded the others to leave her alone with their prisoner by simply raising her hand.

Why is this woman telling the other members to leave? Wouldn't it be better to have someone with her in case Maki attacked out of nowhere?

These questions made themselves clear, but she can only dread the answers.

Her imagination was cut short when-

"Hanabi Maki."

The woman's voice startled her, and she almost squeaked before she caught herself.

And she was struck speechless by the voice and the tone.

The woman's voice and tone were so... strong yet warm, completely contrasting the cold and uncaring tones of the rest of the kidnappers she had heard. She was so tempted to forg-

'Wait a minute!? Why am I being awed by her voice!? She was one of this group that kidnapped me!'

Before Maki can process the situation and try to control her feelings, the woman didn't give her time and spoke again.

The sweet voice, tempting and commanding entered her ears again.

"Look at my face..."

'Wha...'

Maki felt her eyes gaze at the woman's face.

A gentle smile on it that made it feel difficult for the kidnapped girl to think of her horrible situation. The feeling of calmness and peace that expression was exuding was making Maki unable to think but of that smile.

'Something was wrong!'

Her mind yelled.

But that voice in her mind, that instictual response to danger, or maybe the rational part of her, they felt muted.

It was as if her mind was-

Was...

What... is her mind trying to warn her of?

It felt important to listen to her insticts, especially since she was kidnapped, but-

Why is she unable to think, when her eyes gaze at that sweet smile? When she sees those beautiful ruby eyes?

When these sweet lips are almost begging her to see how they taste?

This woman... She felt so... irrisistible, Maki can say.

The woman moved closer to her, and Maki's eyes went down for a moment, mesmerized by the sight of the woman's large breasts bouncing with every step before the woman's face was directly in front of her.

Her voice caused Maki to shudder from the sheer sweetness and power it held.

"Tell me, what do you think of my face?"

This woman...

She was asking her to tell her opinion of how she looks?

'Wasn't that a stupid demand? She kidnapped you and she is telling you to compliment her!?'

That voice in her head, feeling strangely angry for a reason Maki couldn't understand, stated. She couldn't hear the last part though. It felt like it was a small whisper, easily ignored, which was what Maki did.

She only focused on the first part.

Was that a stupid demand?

Yes, that was a stupid demand, Maki agreed.

After all, this woman...

"Your face... is the most beautiful face I've ever seen."

And Maki was not exggagerating, as far as she can think.

This woman did indeed have the most attractive face she had ever seen!

The woman's smile, ever so slightly, turned into a smirk, and Maki felt herself blush.

That look was so criminal.

"I am glad to hear that."

The feeling of happiness at being praised by this strange woman was so foreign, yet, it felt just right?

That voice resounded in her mind once more, but she ignored it, enjoying her feeling of glee.

"Now, dearie~, will you do something to me?"

The woman's voice once more resounded, and Maki could feel the sheer temptation and power in it, forcing her to unconsciously straighten herself, as she immediately accepted the request the moment she got over her stammer due to the "dearie" comment.

Why did this woman have this amount of charm!?

"I, want you, dear~ sweet~ Maki~, to become one of my cute slaves."

"...What...?"

Unlike the other times where she agreed, this time it felt weird to just accept.

Becoming her slave?

Was- wasn't that bad?

That was on a completely different level than just praising someone for their looks.

Should she become one?

Her face must have shown confusion, as the woman's face took an understanding expression.

"I know, sweetie. It feels terrifying. Creepy. Repulsive. To give someone full control of you."

Maki wondered why she felt like hugging her, yet her body was unable to move, as she could only focus on the words spoken.

"But do not worry. There is nothing terrifying in becoming mine."

The words were uttered with such confidence she almost believed them.

Almost.

But it didn't matter how much she tried to keep a thought process.

"Because..." The woman kept speaking. "I guarantee that there is nothing better for you to do, other than worshipping me."

Maki couldn't ponder before a soft sensation burned on her lips.

Shock from the sudden kiss quickly vanished, as her lips felt as if they were on a gentle and warm fire.

Waves of pleasure ran through her body, as she shuddered, moaning as her eyes almost closed.

She couldn't process anything as the kiss went going on, longer than she felt it actually was.

Surprise, fear, hate, rage; none of these mattered when the esctasy was running in her blood, consuming her thoughts.

The kiss ended up sooner than she expected -or was it later than she expected?- and Maki found herself taking large amount of air as their lips separated.

"How did that feel?"

Maki barely felt the seductive tone in that voice, before another kiss went towards her mouth, short-circuiting her brain once more.

"Do you like them? My sweet kisses? Don't they beg you to wish for more?"

This time, she was given a chance to recuperate, still having difficulty to think with all the euphoria in her system.

She opened her mouth.

"I- Hiiiiiiii!!!"

Her answer was cut off as she moaned, as the busty woman suddenly groped her breasts.

She could only moan as the woman fondled her chest, and it became much harder for her to think with all this pleasure invading her.

"I- ahhhh! St- eeek!"

Try as she might, Maki couldn't resist, and all she did in the end was only moaning more. She couldn't even muster any power in her arms to try and stop the other person with her.

Meanwhile, unknown to Maki, the busty woman, Kagura was enjoying herself as she watched the brat squirm at her mercy.

Kagura stopped after a few minutes, giving Maki time to catch her breath.

"See, it felt so good, didn't it?"

"I-"

"You were aroused, weren't you?"

"But-!"

"Shhhh."

Kagura shushed her, putting a finger on Maki's lips immediately silencing her.

She didn't give the girl any chance to talk back or argue.

"I gave you pleasure. Don't you agree it felt so good?"

Once more, Kagura used her skills, and slowly raised her CHAR and CHARISMA to 150.

It was an overkill, but Kagura can say that it felt so incredibly good when the brat that tried to have her raped outright stopped talking, before her eyes glazed, and she hesitated before a blush spread on her face as she muttered a reluctant "yes".

Kagura almost demanded that Maki repeat her answer louder, which she did.

"Then don't you feel happy to become mine?"

"Y-yes!"

Kagura smiled, as she gently held Maki's hands...

And brought them towards her own large bust.

Maki's eyes widened as she felt the touch of the soft and firm mounds of flesh on her hands, and she instictively immersed her hands into them.

"Now, that is it... Be consumed by my body's sweet feel..."

The words were making it hard to think, not that Maki was doing much of that, what with being more invested with the sensation of these bountiful breasts.

"You don't need to think of anything other than worshipping this body... You don't want to think of anything but worshipping and obeying my body. My will... You are my slave. A slave to my body. My mind. My will!"

The words were slowly becoming nothing but whispers, but Maki found herself memorizing them all the same. Listening and obeying them all the same.

"That's right... You are mine... your body, mind and soul. All mine. Repeat it. You are mine, from now, until death does us part."

"I am yours... Until death does us part..."

"Very good. Now, be a good slave... And obey. I shall give you a reward. A chance to be truly a slave to me and me alone."

Maki stopped fondling Kagura's breasts for a moment to ask about the meaning of that statement, only to be met with a palm to her face, and one word.

"Enslavement."

It was at that moment, that she felt truly as a slave.

She could sense it in her heart.

She was now a slave until death.

And she loved that sensation with all her being.

Meanwhile, Kagura was now smirking, enjoying her life.

It felt really good to abuse power.

Absolute power, needs to be abused absolutely, after all.

"Now that you are mine, little slave~, let us have some quick fun. Tommorrow will be a busy day."

With that, Kagura's eyes almost turned into slits, with her smile wide.

"After all, your brother insulted me. I can't let that be ignored, can I?"

20