Chapter 10: If it’s too Good to be True… (+18)
902 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another chapter! Though I feel that it is too ridiculous.

WARNING: +18 actions, practically the whole chapter!!! Read at your own discretion!!!

Hanabi Mako opened his eyes, feeling something was off.

Something felt wrong, but he just couldn't comprehend what it was.

"Wh- what is...?"

He asked with confusion, but naturally he heard no answers.

Finally, looking around, the sensation of something wrong was more obvious.

He couldn't see anything in front of him.

It was all black, as if no light existed in here.

"What is going on...?"

His body felt as if it was floating in the air, and he noticed that he couldn't feel the sensation of his bed that was supposed to be under his back.

Moments later, he noticed something else as he tried to look around in all directions.

His eyes fell on his arms, that were strangely enough, visible for him.

He also noticed how odd it was for him to be this calm while he should be panicking at what was happening to him.

"Hello, young child~"

A feminine sweet voice echoed in the black void, and he found himself looking behind as a new figure appeared.

A woman with long green hair and emerald eyes looked at him with a smile on her gentle face.

Looking down, his eyes fell on the large bust she was sporting, her cleavage visible thanks to the light-green dress she was wearing, covering only the lower half of her chest.

Moving down even further, he noticed her slim waist, and finally, he saw as the dress had a slit below her hips, showing the white-skinned shapely thighs and legs.

The strange alluring green aura surrounding her body was just the cherry on top of the cake.

"My eyes are right here, you know~"

Her voice, now seemingly amused, broke him from his trance as he tried to focus on her face.

"What... What is going on? Who are you? Where am I?"

The questions came from his mouth, his mind trying to understand what was going on.

The woman looked at him with a sad expression.

"Hanabi Mako, I feel sorry for telling you this, but... You have died. And it's partly my fault."

It took him a moment to process what she just said, and he then gave the appropriate response that any normal person would give.

"Wh-what?! How!? I don't believe you!"

He asked in shock and denial, pointing at her accusingly.

She only nodded towards him with a resigned look.

"But, it's the truth. You died protecting a child from a speeding truck."

An ethereal blue circle from energy suddenly materialized on her side, and Mako could only watch as the circle became like a TV screen, and he could see what seemed to be a sunny day on the street.

'Wait, isn't that my path to the school?'

He told himself as he realized the familiar street shown in the screen.

The show continued, focusing on him for a while before the Mako on the screen heard the sound of a truck moving rapidly, ignoring the red traffic light indicating that it was not time for vehicles to move yet. Right as a young kid crossed the street, and the passengers screamed for the safety of the young girl.

Surprisingly, a woman he knows very well rushed towards the girl to push her out of the way, prepared to take the hit in her place, one Kimiko Kagura running towards the child to push her out of the way, looking terrified as if worried for the kid.

"Wait. Why is Kagura there? And why is she saving the kid looking panicked?" He asked the blond woman in front of him who shrugged.

"Maybe it was pity, or it was her body moving on its own. Not that it matters that much anymore."

The two returned their focus on the screen, seeing what happened next.

The Mako in the screen was suddenly rushing right behind Kagura, moving on his own as he pushed his schoolmate away, throwing her out of the way, and taking the brunt of the full force of a truck slamming his body.

Mako kept looking at the screen with shock as he saw his bleeding and dying self on the screen as the screams of the passengers intensified, before the screen turned black.

He wanted to deny that it was him, but in the back of his mind, there was that voice that was telling him that this was the truth, that he did die.

He couldn't even find how to argue against the woman who he now started thinking of as a supernatural being.

"..."

He could only look speechless as he looked at the black screen, the woman looking at him with a sigh.

"As you can see, you had died. Unfortunately for you, you weren't the target of the truck. It was the woman you saved, Kimiko Kagura."

"How?" he asked in surprise.

She took a breath before explaining.

"Kimiko Kagura, from when she was five, was being slowly controlled by one of the more nasty goddesses."

He blinked at that.

"Wait- she? That arrogant girl? You're telling me that the reason she's such a brat is that some goddess is brainwashing her?" he couldn't hide his bafflement at that.

It was just too ridiculous to take seriously.

"Yes. As difficult as it is for you to believe, that is the truth. One of the more sadistic deities had managed to get access to your world, and corrupted her to indulge in tyranny and bullying and abuse and revel in it."

Scenes of Kagura bullying people, young and old appeared on the screen, one of them being Kagura kicking him on the groin and tanning his sister's ass (which he would have found hot if not for the absurdity of the situation).

"As you have probably realized by now, I am also a Goddess, Akya. The purpose of the truck that hit you was to kill Kagura and send her here to purify her from the influence of that goddess, Ophis..."

He stopped moving for a second hearing the name.

"Wait. Ophis? You mean- that Dragon God from DxD?"

Akya waved her hand at that, "No. That Ophis was a mess like most of the cast in the later novels, and was quite weak and stupid even in her own setting (because how much of an idiot did she need to be to think that amassing an army of sadistic and psychotic beings to wage a war on the one being who can fight and possibly defeat her, would make any real difference and not backfire on her? She could have just taken some Samael poison and won just like that, no recuiting power-hungry sadists needed.). What I am talking about is an actually terrifying goddess. Here."

An image of Ophis appeared on the screen, and once again, he would have drooled at the sight of the voluptuous woman in front of him.

Those large melons, covered with a black dress that couldn't hide her curves, a seductive smile on her face as deep red eyes seemingly looked right through his soul.

He knew that he would have enjoyed fantasizing about her in his lonely nights, but there was the strange sensation of something... wrong about and so unsettling about her. As if ruin would be the only result if he fell in love of her, or indulged in his lustful desire when seeing her seductive body.

"You felt it, don't you? The sensation of something wrong about her? Like you are about to suffocate due to her eyes? Like a painful wound that just won't heal? That, is Ophis. A being that desires nothing but to satisfy her selfish whimsical wishes. Enslaving people, harassment, killing, brainwashing. All of these are things she wants to corrupt poor Kagura to do without any remorse or care."

Akya continued, and he couldn't rebuke her. That kinda made sense.

Still, there are things he didn't understand about the situation.

"But why did you try to kill her if she was just brainwashed?"

"It is too complicated to fully explain for your human mind, so I will only answer that it's some laws that we gods must obey, like not interfering in the lives of the mortals too much. I can't just snap my fingers and erase the taint of Ophis from Kagura's soul. I need her to die first, bring her to me then purify her soul from the corruption. As for how Ophis managed to corrupt Kagura in the first place; Well, we gods can put really tiny fragments of our powers and wills into some humans on very rare occasions. Normally, we can only put one fragment per world, but that woman used a loophole by having some of the other evil-aligned gods to help her, then change their fragments into becoming hers. It should have been impossible, but things like that are in her domain. To corrupt all that is pure into her playthings, and the less pure, the easier. You can guess how easy it was with the other evil gods willingly working with her."

Akya answered him, looking seriously at him.

"Damn. That... That's way more than I expected..."

He said softly looking down, the relevations being too much for him.

"Which is where we now talk about you;" Akya's voice awoke him as he focused on her once more. "You see, I planned to kill Kagura to purify her soul and have her reincarnate in another world. Had a magical barrier to let only Kagura die via the so-called Truck-kun. Unfortunately, Ophis' interference was too strong and the shield was rejected a second after I put it. The result is your death. Kagura, surprisingly, still died by a really huge stroke of luck, and her soul got purified. Unfortunately, she got stranded into another reality before I got her. And, here we are."

She finished the story.

"To make things simple; you're here to be reincarnated, since, as you know, from all the manga and anime you have been watching" Mako had the decency to blush at that. "you sadly can't return to or be reborn in your original world. So, you can wish for reincarnation if you want, with a bonus of getting up to three superpowers or unique abilities. Of course, if you don't, I will have your soul cleansed from memories and put to be reborn anew in another reality."

Akya gave him the options he has.

The choice was obvious, as far as Mako felt.

"If I choose reincarnation, is there a limit on the abilities I get?"

She smiled at that question.

"Oh~ wanting to be a little perverted, aren't you?" A chuckle came out of her mouth as his face reddened, realizing that she had predicted his wishes, "Oh well, please indulge in your wishing. The only thing you can't do is to wish for an Absolute power such as omnipotence or such. Or, if you acquired it, there will be some limitations, with one of them being their inability to harm us the gods."

"That's still nice though. So, I want to be reborn in your typical fantasy world, but with lots of busty and hot women. I wish to gain the power to be always percieved as 'morally right', like Mirtha's powers in Dies Irae -or at least, that's what I read in the wiki-, so this way, pesky morality is not an issue. Then, have monsterously high affinities for all sorts of magic and martial arts in that setting. And finally, I wish to have high charisma so I can solve any problem in my life just like that."

Akya smiled beautifully at that.

"Ambitious, aren't we? Very well, accepted~! But before reincarnating you, let me give you some free bonuses; do you want to be reborn as another race? Of course, you can shapeshift into a human if you choose a race too inhuman. But, just a warning, Ophis might meddle with that world and cause wars just for her amusement, so be careful."

He chose a dragon, because the ones in the world he is going to be sent in can live for a very long time, almost dozen millenias at the very least, and he promised to stop wars if they were about to happen.

With that, light consumed the dark area, and when it vanished, Mako was in a large forest extending for what seemed to be miles.

Feelings of power all over his body, his draconic body, caused him to shiver from excitement.

Marvelling at the higher senses of his body, he took a moment to enjoy the sensation of the breeze around him, as the nature felt so sweet and addictive, beyond anything he imagined.

Turning into a human form, he walked towards the north, as his new instincts told him of people there.

Moving closer, it was clear that the people he sensed were still somewhere in the forest.

"Wonder why they are here though? Could it be adventurers?"

Mako pondered as he kept walking calmly.

"P- please stop!"

A feminine sound, seemingly screaming reached his ears.

He stilled for a second, his mind wondering if this was exactly what he was thinking.

It can't be that cliche, can it?

"Now, now~ Princess~ Stop resisting!"

As if to mock him, a male voice, full of arrogance and mockery reached his ears, clearly directed at the female voice's owner.

'Oh, it actually is like I expected!'

He now realized it: This was the typical 'damsel in distress' trope.

A large grin couldn't stop appearing on his face.

'Then, I must save her, shouldn't I!?'

A sudden wave of confidence exploded from his chest as he rushed towards the voices, fully sure of his abilities to handle the small fries that were most definitely fodder bandits.

How convenient it will be, if they were actually weak bandits, right?

Crossing hundreds of meters in seconds, he immediately reached the area, noticing a wagon that seemed to be empty, with a bunch of men with torn cloaks holding one bombshell woman.

There was no hesitation from the boy who was, just half-an hour ago, a normal kid living in a society that abhors violence, as he immediately pierced the soft, supple flesh of his fellow man.

No remorse, no sympathy or revulsion. Only pure joy remained as his mouth turned into a grin.

Blood exploded in the air as bones shattered, and faces got broken beyond recognition.

He didn't focus on any of that, being more preoccupied by how monsterously strong his body was.

Ahh~! This power! So intoxiating~! It felt like a dream come true!

His face still grinning, he looked at the woman, his eyes capturing the sight of her cute panicked face, the way her abnormally huge breasts move up and down as she breathed.

"I am really sorry for this, my lady~! I didn't want to kill them or scare you, but I had no choice. Are you alright?"

He did his best to smile, ignoring the blood on his figure as he looked at her, as her scared eyes looked back, before she smiled.

"It's fine! I knew you did it to save me! You did the correct choice! My saviour!"

How good that he can easily talk to sheltered girls while covered with blood. How nice that he can smile this easily. How great... that she isn't using the bare minimum of doubt and skepticism, and would have tried to run away the moment she was freed from the thugs.

The woman hugged him, crying in his chest about how terrified she was, and how she was so lucky that he was in the area.

He desperately easily ignored the feel of her huge bust against his chest and abdomen for the moment, enjoying how heroic he was even when he knew that nothing he will do will be considered morally wrong with his power.

"T-thank you! For s-saving me! I will do anything I can to repay you!"

She kept sobbing as she hugged his body, even as a sensation he couldn't describe was about to consume him, whispering to him that he can do anything to her and no one will even blame him, before it vanished.

He only awoke when she asked him to help her return home.


It had been a month since he was here, and he would admit; he loved it even though he can barely remember most of it.

Maybe, the things he liked the most is how pretty and hot the women were though he couldn't remember most of their faces for some reason.

There was also the fact that it was so easy to indulge in his desire here , something he couldn't do back on Earth, because then he will face consequences.

Man, life felt like it was moving so fast! And he didn't mind it at all!

'But seriously, life here is the best! I really wonder if I should actually do it with the princess?'

Ah, the extremely sexy princess whose name kept escaping him, almost like she never mattered to him to actually remember her name. She was so helpful and supportive. She had even told him that they will marry soon!

He doesn't know what to do with that! He barely talked to a girl before without making an ass out of himself, and he was known to be a pervert back on Earth, so no girl in his school wanted to date him! That kind of emotional baggage is just beyond him and his pitiful self!

Just as soon as he thought of that, the sound of the door opening caught his attention.

And what greeted his sight was the princess who he couldn't even bother remembering her name, looking all shy and embarrassed.

Her curvy body covered with nothing but a bra that barely covered her massive bust, and panties.

"Oh, my..." he could only say as he looked at her shy face.

"D- don't get the wrong idea! I- I am simply doing my job to satisfy you! I- I saw how you looked at my body before. S- so I decided to give it to you. This is what I promised, after all!"

With that, the princess walked toward him as he couldn't believe this would happen for real.

He couldn't believe it! Why didn't he do this before if it was this easy? He barely even knows her!

He looked as she moved closer towards him, breasts bouncing and jiggling with each step.

The sound of her footstep followed with the way her hips kept swaying, felt so wrong captivating.

He could only watch as he got hard, unable to move, his eyes solely looking at the body of the princess closing on, as lust started to spike even more.

All what was separating them now was a single step from her.

A gentle hand, so delicate and seemingly fragile, moved towards the thin bra, only one simple motion needed to discard it.

A rapid breath seemed to escape from her, as her face flushed even more.

"With this... My hero... You will finally feel..."

Mako could barely contain himself from jumping on her right now. His hard erection was desperately wanting to satisfy his lust.

A piece of clothing protecting what was left of a woman's modesty disappeared-

"Dissatisfaction."

And 'pain' consumed him, causing him to blank out.

"What..!?"

No. It wasn't pain.

It was 'pleasure'.

A pleasure so intense he could barely stay conscious or focus.

His cock felt as if it was throbbing like crazy. And it- it was so maddening!

He screamed as his body almost begged for a release and he was about to obl-

"You're not allowed to cum~."

A feminine voice, the only thing he could barely comprehend as his mind, resounded.

And his body, the very body that was so overwhelmed by sheer arousal... did not.

'Wh...at...?'

He could only think, even as the pleasure, one beyond anything he ever felt kept hitting his nerves.

Mako tried desperately to open his shut eyes, but with no hope as he couldn't think properly.

'Ohhh! S- so much! I ca- can't think! What is- going- Uuu- on!?'

He tried to move, only to find his body strangely unresponsive.

'How...!? What happened!? I can't understaaaand!'

He couldn't comprehend it.

He was on the bed, ready to fuck the princess who he now noticed that he never bothered asking her name, only for him to suddenly find himself somewhere else, suddenly stripped of all powers he had, and his cock somehow being stuck to being only one second away from release, but he just couldn't do it no matter how he wanted!

"Ara~ You sure are confused~!"

The feminine voice echoed in his ears, and he could practically feel the amusement in it.

"Very well, open your eyes and ignore the pleasure for now~!"

His eyes that were practically shut down opened, almost forcefully, giving him the chance to finally see what was going on, and in the back of his head, the crushing pleasure almost disappeared into a simple background noise, even as his penis kept demanding the sweet release it so desired.

Eyes roaming the area he was in, he immediately noticed that he was naked, and that a bunch of women were right in front of him. All attractive. All women he surely would have drooled when seeing them if not for the sheer confusion and fear he was feeling.

But the one person that completely shocked him was in the middle of the group.

He definitely couldn't forget that black hair and face.

"K- Kagura...?"

The schoolgirl, deceptively sweet and innocent, looked at him with a smile.

"Hello~! Mako-kun~!" she casually waved at him before pointing to him. A smirk he saw so often on her face since he met her slowly creeping on her face.

"I would like to say that I am surprised to see you here, but~ That would be a terrible lie~!"

The voice of the girl, practically coated with mockery, entered his ear as he was still confused on what her presence means here. But anger was also bubbling inside of him.

"Enough." He gritted his teeth as he looked at her, "What are you doing here? Where am I? And what's going on!?"

There was no mistaking his intention, even without his demanding expression.

"Are you... sure these questions are the important ones in your brain?"

Kagura tilted her head, looking almost confused. Almost.

"The real questions you should ask me since you are always the hero is; aren't I supposedly purified from Ophis' corruption? Why am I not helping you? Why am I still mocking you?"

These simple questions froze him with shock.

"...What?"

Slowly, almost gently, she stepped right in front of his face, the other women completely unresponsive to her movement.

Though that did little to Mako's thought process, as he could only focus on the face of the girl right in front of him.

"Surely, even with spending what felt like months, Trapped in Another World, you will still remember the first thing you were warned of? Or maybe, you indulged in your desires, and forgot everything else?"

"How-"

"-do I know?"

She finished his question as he looked at her with his eyes widening even more.

"I guess it is time to tell you the truth. Not, that it would help your position~!"

The grin returned once more, as she looked directly into his eyes.

"First of all, I am Ophis."

The next moment, it was as if Kagura's face was swapped by the mature face of the same Ophis he now recognized from Akya's warning.

"Y- You-!"

"And I am not corrupted. Or enslaved. Or forced into evil. I am the one who is making you unable to even move anything but your eyes and face right now. I am doing this, with the same glee Snidely Whiplash and Doofenshmirtz have when doing evil. I am doing this just because I can. Though I am arguably worse since I am doing it on a much bigger and painful scale. Now, you're probably wondering in your head; 'How could this be? How did she kidnap me? And how can magic exist?'"

She finished with a cruel smirk.

"But, no need for you to question or worry about any of these things for now~! Because it won't help you at all~!"

She then stood up, looking down on his immobile body.

"So~ Let me give you the ultimatum~!"

Her eyes now almost glowed with malice, and even though his body was immobile and paralyzed, he felt as if he did shiver from the sudden wave of terror entering him.

"Become my mindless slave, and give me everything you own. Or resist, let me have some fun breaking you, and you end up becoming my mindless slave, and give me everything you own regardless. Oh, 'everything', also includes your soul, by the way. I will leave your parents for now, I guess." she shrugged nonchalantly in the end.

"How? How can you do this? Why...?"

Kagura looked at him with boredom, "Didn't I already answer that? I did it the same way I did practically everything since I got power; Easily, and happily. Honestly, I can't understand why people focus on that particular question when they feel the urge to get the moral highground with me. What is going to happen if I made up some really tragic sob story to justify my horrible attitude? You will still not forgive me regardless. So, let us skip to the important questions; what will you choose?"

"D- do you really think I will just let you control me!?"

There was definitely a hint of fear in that response. Kagura saw it easily.

"Still defiant until now? Oh well. Your instincts are trying to warn you that you will lose yourself if you didn't even try to resist, so I can't really blame you here. But regardless, you know what this means, right~?"

A shiver ran across him once more.

"Wha- what are you going to do?"

A smile that looked so gentle was the response he got for a few seconds, before Kagura opened her mouth.

"Let me ask you a simple question, Mako. You are currently, not feeling any of the pleasure you are supposed to feel, don't you?"

She looked at his penis that was still so hard.

He also noticed it immediately, and he realized what she planned as dread seeped into his heart.

'NO!'

"What will happen, if I made you feel that again~?"

"NoAAAAHHH!"

He couldn't even finish his futile objection before pleasure crashed on his brain as he tried uselessly to even squirm, but with no effort.

"Now," Kagura's voice continued, directly reaching his brain, as he could hear her clearly, "I read about something... fascinating and amusing that a good part of the world population seem to indulge in, at least on some social medias; they call it No Nut November. So, I decided that, just for you, we will do something like that, only dozen times more painful~!"

"It's rather simple really; I use a simple magic to make your penis always erect, and make you always so incredibly aroused, but never climax, always stuck in the last moment. Your body demanding the release it will not get without my permission. Of course, I wouldn't want you to lose your mind, so I put another spell on you so you can never go mad from the stimulation~!"

"This will continue until you beg me to enslave you~! So, have fun~! And just to amuse myself more, I put yet another spell on you. A simple one, really. The pleasure you will double every time a female touches your penis, which is why these girls are here~ Aren't I so nice?"

With every word that seemed to invade his mind, Mako's terror intensified, and right when she had finished speaking-

Multiple hands were continuously touching his hard member.

Pleasure so overwhelming invaded him, seemingly swallowing everything he could process, even his own mental voice, with only the loud moans and yells he was shouting outside equalling to it.

"AAAAAAA- AA- A AAHHHhhh...."

He felt as if he was breaking down, and would have preferred it, even if he knew he would never reach it.

Even now, he could still feel the pleasure. Still intensifying. He simply got numb for this short moment, unable to fully react to it, which is why he could even notice that it was still rising.

"P- ple...ase.....sto.......paaaAAAAA!!!"

And the cycle repeated.

For what felt like eternity for the poor boy.

Kagura meanwhile looked with blatant sadistic amusement at him, screaming on the top of his lungs.

It was just so delicious~!

She noticed that she enjoyed the sight quite a lot, more than she predicted, from the way her nipples felt.

'Oh~! I am truly becoming more and more twisted, than I was before. Though I can only think of it as a logical, yet extreme escalation of my previous cruelty.' she pondered for a few minutes about that before deciding to wrap this up.

"Okay, girls. Leave the poor guy alone for now~ Oh, you are permitted to move, by the way." she casually told them as they immediately obeyed, and she gave Mako his mobility back as an afterthought.

He immediately slumped down, as if he could no longer feel the power to live.

"You must be really tired, dealing with that much pleasure, aren't you?"

She stepped closer to him, fully sure that unless a literal god or Glendios decided to help him out of nowhere, there was simply no escape for him.

"I enjoyed our little session, maybe a little too much?"

"..."

Mako didn't bother to speak. He couldn't anymore, as he felt too tired to open his mouth. Staying awake only due to the spell she had put on him.

He could only muster the power to look at her blankly, all signs of anything remotely related to life just not being there.

No care, fear, respect, hope, sadness, or defiance.

Only blank empty eyes begging for the sweet release of death.

'Eyes just like the employees of the billionaires. Abused beyond their capability to process. Stripped of all energy to live. An empty husk that would just work like an automaton, repressing all their feelings, never being able to vent, or get the desire of revenge. A creature that is more like a zombie than a human.' Kagura grinned at that, looking at his eyes with her own.

She gently moved her hand, cupping his cheek, but again, there was no reaction at all except the movement of his eyes.

"You entertained me quite a bit, dear Mako. Just like your sister did~! Did you know that I enslaved her, and spanked her? Do you want to see that memory from me? Such a generous offer~! Am I right~?"

But there was no response. Not even the mention of his sister and what she did to her didn't make his eyes widen.

"You truly are broken now. I am pretty sure you are wishing for death or anything else at this point. Anything to distract you from the breaking pleasure that is still ravaging your mind~! Maybe, it had gotten so strong that you can't even hear my voice?"

No response at all.

Kagura chuckled at that as she gently patted his hair, looking more like a creepy predator than a gentle person, if anyone with a healthy mindset looked at her right now, as all they would see is a woman who is touching a naked, sexually aroused and clearly emotionally-broken boy.

"I guess, I should give your soul some measure of mercy before I make you into my slave, for now and forever~! What do you think~?"

When the same blank eye was her answer, she just pouted and snapped her fingers. It was just for theatric, but it did what she wanted regardless.

Mako's eyes suddenly widened as the crippling pleasure he was feeling suddenly vanished, and he climaxed hard.

His mouth opened to scream a loud moan, but it was a soundless one since his throat still felt so sore.

"Heh. That was a truly scary orgasm that you had~! Definitely as strong as some of these hentai protagonists." Kagura 'praised' him as she noticed his body shuddering violently, trying desperately to look away from her face, and to run away from her, now that the crippling arousal was no longer there.

"But~! Time to finish this act now. Franly, I would have planned some vague thing about hypnovember or whatever, but this is already becoming a 6k word chapter of your life...?" she tilted her head at that.

'Strange, why did I say that? Eh. Probably the same thing Glendios said about time and reality before I became a Goddess, so who cares?'

Shaking her head, she focused once more at the guy beneath her, still trying to escape.

"Well, this is the end of your life as you know it. But, don't worry. I will let you live a 'normal' life for the sake of not arousing suspicion... Until I decide to ruin your house in a fire accident or something so I can brainwash your family as well. So, enjoy yourself~!"

With that, she just pointed a simple finger on the terrified boy.

And took all what remained of his freewill.

Shackling his mind to her control.

Another finger motion, and he was immediately healed.

"Mistress..."

He said tenderly.

"Go home and act naturally until I decide otherwise."

Kagura simply commanded, and he immediately stood up and marched to follow her order.

With that dealt with, Kagura stood there, pondering on what to do next.

"Generally, I should enslave the maidens of light, since they were who I dealt with before. And I need to give them a nice rebranding. Maidens of Light is so 80s. Wait, why am I saying that?"

She frowned this time.

Something felt off, but she just couldn't point what it was.

{WARNI-}

Her gamer ability barely had time to activate before the space in her own dimension shattered like glass.

Looking behind her, she noticed that the connection to her slaves had ceased to be, right as a huge yellow eye along with smaller ones gazed at her. Each eye having cross-shaped red pupils, with the large one having what looked like teeth under it.

Alongside the eyes, two weird appendages were there. One looking like a red colored ocyopus arm, with the other being similar, but having what looked like a spikes on its end.

MGlQwu6.png (619×392)

 

"LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM THE DEVOURER!"

"... The fuck?"

Kagura could only look in shock and surprisingly, fear at the monsterosity in front of her. Something in her head told her that it was all so wrong.

"AND, YOUR EXISTANCE, ALONG WITH THAT PESKY GOD CALLING THEMSELVES GLENDIOS IS A MISTAKE THAT SHOULD BE ERASED."

A yellow and white glow started enemating from the huge eye, and Kagura could feel the sheer power it contained.

"W- what even are you!?"

Her question was ignored as the Devourer seemingly absorbed its own attack, before it flared once more, even denser and stronger.

"YOUR MERE EXISTENCE DISGUSTS ME. A CREATURE WHO HAS ALL THAT POWER, GIVEN BY A FALSE GOD, BUT WASTING ALL OF IT IN INDULGING IN PETTY FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, INSTEAD OF RULING THE WORLD RIGHT AWAY. RETURN TO BEING NOTHING BUT USELESS DATA SO I CAN ERASE YOUR WORLD! NOT EVEN MEMORY WILL REMAIN!"

With that, the beam was unleashed, as eerything was swallowed by the destructive power, where nothing will even remain.

There was no way to avoid it. No way to block it. Or resist it.

And Kagura could only watch as the pure wave of annihilation reached her, and oblivio-

Announcement

A~nd this is the ridiculous chapter I came up with. Now, for these seeing the final part of the chapter, I'll be honest; I am stuck on how to finish the story, and I don't feel like repeating the same events of previous chapters ad nauseam.

So, this chapter will be the only chapter of this story, for a while at least. Though this might be the final chapter for real.

Only now did I notice how writing a Complete Monster who is OP for an MC can be really tiring to write about. I just try making plots around her, but they just feel so boring and there will be nothing entertaining to actually write. (and Kagura is arguably even worse than Thana, the literal OP undead woman in my Overlord prompt, and she doesn't feel as entertaining to write these days).

So, for now, this will be on hiatus, until I figure what to do with it at least.

Though hopefully I can update my other fics faster. Maybe.

So, for any fan of this story; I am very sorry.😔

14