Chapter 1 – First 8 Years
2.2k 14 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 8 years of my new life, just taking a bath with Setsura after training. I mainly practice magic and fencing. I don't have a problem with Kenjutsu. I remember, from my past life, I was on the 1-Dan level, the only problem is the body. I do not mean that he is weak or something in terms of strength surpassed my old ones, I am more agile and flexible, which I like this style better. My old body had a teddy bear posture and shackled arms, making it difficult for me to hold the boken. The problem is I don't have my previous body's muscle memory. This is a barrier that will not be jumped over. Magic go ok I learned to control my foxfire and my spiritual energy. As a fox demon, I can manipulate the perceptions of others in short illusions. My mother told me that my sweat and saliva act as an aphrodisiac, sweat has limitations that only affect groups that are in my preferences. Only people like Setsura who are with me all the time the effect is minimal. As far as Setsure is concerned, she quickly started treating me like a little sister, but thanks to my “not conscious endeavors” she started to slowly fall in love with me. Once, as I was passing her room, she would masturbate while naming my name. But I will wait when I sum it up, first I am only 8 years old I don't want to make lolicon out of it, plus I want love to bloom in it more. Forget it is 400 years old and still a virgin. I don't know how she kept it clean so far.

 

"Close your eyes, they will rinse off the soap" - Setsura said quite gently

 

My tail started to wave up and down rubbing Setsura's secret garden. My sensitive nose has noticed that she is excited and her perineum releases a wonderful lilac scent. And her nipples began to harden and darken

 

"Something happened ... Setsura-Onesan" - I make a fake, worried face - "You have all your face red, did you catch a cold?" Saying this, I touch my brow as if measuring her fever

"No, no, it's been in the water too long from the heat!" 'A little panicked on her face, Setsura said

"Really?" - I put my finger on my lip saying innocently, inwardly have fun tonight the Setsury room will also smell nice fuhuhu

"Yes, yes, get dressed after you catch a cold" - she threw me a towel trying to hide her excitement

 

I started to wipe my body, as for me my body is only 140cm tall with long silver hair to the but and golden fox eyes. And I started to grow tits now I have a B-cub with little cherries on. I look a little 13-14 years old. In 5 years they will look like illegal onesama. I put on a white yukata and went to eat

 

▼▼▼

 

Late at night, I got very excited tormenting Setsura, my breathing becomes irregular I always managed to suppress the desire to play on the handheld, I think I will lose this fight today. My hand goes to my breast, I start to fire her, squeeze, twist my nipples biting my lower lip. They feel like I'm getting wet, I don't even know when my hand is on my crotch. I touched the ticklish, felt the current flow through my body, and started to stimulate it. I put my finger inside, a wave of heat spreads through my body. I gagged my tail not to make a sound. They feel that I am walking, I bend my body into a bow, a wonderful feeling spilled over my body soaking my futon. This feeling is not earthly. A woman's orgasm is wonderful, it is intense and long for over a minute I was in this state. It takes a few hours for the guy and that's it. Heavy jets, my chest is undulating I look at my fingers and I smell the pleasant smell I licked my fingers.

▼▼▼

It is morning and I am tired and happy at the same time. I played with my pussy half the night, all my futton was wet with my juices. So I burned it, it was too embarrassing for others to see or feel this smell, it was too intense, even if someone does not have such a sensitive nose as mine, they will guess that I was playing with myself. I lost to my government. I went to get dressed, I wore black thongs and a white kimono with a light pink gradient. The kimono has a small skirt, perfect for fighting. I'm done make-up. My manhood is dead a long time ago, I don't mind dressing or painting nicely, I just want to look nice, plus I have a tendency to play pranks, which I have never done, eat my favorite joke in the city without paying, I escape thanks to the illusion. In my head, I am sighing my mind was completely feminized and fox-shaped. I put on a wakizashi at my waist, I'm still too young for a katana so I'll have to wait when I get older. And I went to breakfast.

 

- "So what are you planning to do today, my dear daughter," - sipping a sack, my mother asked

My mother is beautiful as always, she likes to pamper me and spend time with me, I am her only daughter. Fortunately, she doesn't treat me like dolls and doesn't dress me up, it would be quite humiliating

 

- "hmm ...." - Eating the rice while having chopsticks in his mouth - "I thought not to go to the city, apparently they will have new kimonos." - I swallowed the rice smiling

- ”But don't do those childish pranks you will get attention too much. You know how prejudiced people are. ”The mother sighed, finishing her sake

 

Yes, in some places the yokai and people live together, depending on the region in the east, the yokai are more tolerated but we are still discriminated against. As long as I'm fine, we have access to town.

 

- "I know, I know, I have grown out of it" - Slightly lying

"What happened to your futon, by the way, the servants said it got burned," her mother chuckled a little

-I drank my saliva - “And this…. he, he, he, I had a nightmare at night and ... I got scared very much and set it on fire. " - artificially laughing, he strokes the back of his head

-"I understand." - He smiles defiantly. She knows I was playing with my pussy. A blush touched my face.

 

▼▼▼

 

I entered the city, I have about an hour with my normal pace to the city. He twirls his umbrella. It is a black umbrella with sakura flowers, I like to wear it. I went to the ramen broth. This Old Man makes amazing ramen, I like to eat it even when I'm not hungry.

 

- "Ojisan, one miso ramen" - smile sincerely, I order ramen

- "Sure only." - he takes out his hand - "you forgot to pay last time."

-"My mistake." - He gives the old man 5 mon 11

 

After eating, I went to buy a new kimono. It is very cute all red with black accents. Paying the old 1kan for a kimono, I hide it in a dimensional ring. The dimensional ring is a popular but expensive magic item that has a capacity of a few tons. When I was leaving, I hit something and fell on my butt. Getting up and massaging your nose. Before I was a rock-like man with a typical samurai haircut. He smelled looking at his spiritual power he was a level 2 samurai weak.

 

-"Excuse me. I didn't notice you, ”- I said, I didn't want to apologize to the dirty man. but I don't want to pay attention to myself.

- "You blessed fox watch me walk !!!!" He tried to kick, but I jumped back easily.

 

There was a small crowd. I see that people look at him with disgust. Strange, I thought. As the crowd whispered among themselves, I heard that he was the second son of the daimyo

Ashikaga. He doesn't have a very good opinion, especially that he likes to rape women, he even killed a couple, but there was nothing they could do to him. Until I felt nauseous at the sight of him.

-"What is it." - He pointed to my wakizashi - "The only samurai have the right to carry a gun! A smelly fox like you has no right." - he smiles wickedly when he says it - "woman, your place only to be a parent" - he laughed saying this

 

You think so well this era is chauvinistic plus strength is everything, women are mostly treated like sperm bags. This state of affairs pisses me off. Even in my old life, this attitude pissed me off. It is connected with the fact that they were raised by two women by their mother and sister. I never met my father, he went to get pipes and never came back. I am so excited I have not met my father in this new world and am being raised by my mother and Setsura. I have to ask about my father later.

 

- "ehhh ..." - I sighed heavily - "These stupid ones apply only to people, so a stupid man like you has no right to command me." - I unleashed the light rule of murder - "And because I am a female, I am much stronger than you" - I say this in a cold, icy tone, but that's true, my spiritual energy is much higher than him

-"You! good joke, you are only suitable to jump on my dick - "He smiled perfectly looking at my tits

- "I'm only 8 years old !!!!" - I screamed especially so that the people would hear, people looked at him with even greater disgust and hatred - "Plus your little dick will not even please the woman, he will probably not be able to defile her" - I smile at him with satisfaction.

Turns red in the face with the katana pulled out and cut from top to bottom

-You! bitch !! - He shouted during the slash with his sword.

His move was real. He flew in slow motion. I did a quick cut on Iaito. The samurai felt his hand become lighter. He didn't even notice how I cut off his hand. The stump of his hand landed near his stupas. When he looked at his arm later, he realized he had lost his arm. he shouted from his hand, blood began to spurt out, he cursed me but I was not there anymore. I'm out of town

 

I didn't want to kill him, it could have caused more problems. When she was walking towards the house for half an hour in front of the house, I felt a metallic scent of blood. Not much thought, I flew in that corner. I don't want to go after the heroes, but I sensed there was a girl in trouble

Announcement

1-https://www.japanese-wiki-corpus.org/history/Kan%20(An%20Unit%20of%20Weight%20and%20Currency).html

33