Chapter 4 – Night Assault
1.1k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I planning add this chapter Saturday or Monday, but idk how made this fight :(. I must read/look for more references.

I pulled three yukats from the dimension ring and gave Setsura and Kuro. Nobody will see my Setsura and Kuro naked, for Setsura she is small but covers her private parts. I retrieved Shirasaya11, a meter long for me, but it must be enough. From their spiritual energy, I can conclude that they are not a cannon place like those in the forest or the daimyo's son. Someone has a similar power to me, I cannot determine the direction. Overweight when you defeat the boss, the group breaks up quickly.

 

- "One-chan protects Kuro" - I look at these two - "you don't have to worry about me!" - adding, departing.

 

I run towards the strongest source of power. Two ninjas from the right jumped out in front of me, threw shurikens at me, the other charged at me with ninjato22. I jumped aside to dodge the shurikens, and the blades sent fox-fire to the farthest enemy. She made 3 quick side cuts which were blocked, during the block I kicked him with a simple kick sending him towards the rock, during the kick I heard the bones crash. I run to the second ninja with an illusion, I disturb his perception, I make a perfect cut for the throat. Ninja kicks are trying to pick up, I burn him with fox-fire. On a completely different level than you thought yesterday, I can't lose my vigilance.

 

When I was about to move, I felt murderous intentions on my left side with the scabbard, I managed to parry the attack she bounced back. In front of me was a girl in a tight ninja outfit in shades of purple. She was about 169, about 15-16 years old, with sharp facial features with beautiful purple eyes, long purple hair at the moment in a ponytail her chest is a large C. Her sweat smells of pleasant lavender at the sight of her my tail began to flutter with joy. At the moment, she was standing in a wakizashi combat position holding her backend.

 

The front girl is very cute. Sayuri wanted her immediately, thinking

- "I can't hurt her too much, after all, this is her first war troph..." - she coughed in her mind - "new sister".

- "Maybe we'll stop fighting, the night is still young, maybe we'll get to know each other better" - she said it with artificial naivety. After the sentence was finished, she attacked Sayuri with a barrage of quick cuts, while the sayuri blocked the cut with either the blade or the scabbard of the sword, looking for an opportunity for a contract. When the body blocked the attack with the blade of her sword, and the scabbard hit her stomach, a piece flew away. Sayuri was already wet with sweat. Through the soaked yukata, you can perfectly see her feminine shapes. She noticed that the pheromones of her sweat began to slowly affect the girls when she rose, she was flushed especially as she looked at the girl's bust.

 

- "Why are you just defending yourself, you have had the opportunity to attack many times" - shouted Kunoichi

- "Ara .. I attacked you a moment ago," she said, sticking out her tongue - "I don't want to disfigure a beautiful woman like you"

- "perverted fox," she said, blushing and irritating more.

Ta Kunoichi is incredibly strong, the first opponent she has a problem with, apart from yesterday's Onmyoji. But why do I see deep suffering and sadness in her eyes? He throws Kunai at her, the Sayuri uses an illusion to keep her thinking she is there and is approaching her from behind and tries to stun her with a scabbard blow to the head. At the last moment, she blocked the blow, and Sayuri wasted no time and kicked her with a circular kick. Shiu gracefully turned in the air, using the tree as support, launched into the air towards the fox, she made a thrust, Sayuri barely dodged, the tip of the blade hurt her left shoulder. Kunoichi's defense is good and can easily predict her illusion. He has to overcome her without hurting her too much, I guess I have to use this. While she was practicing magic, she had an idea and managed to master it, but this is the first time she will use it in combat. Formed a fox-fire 3 fox lights struck the kunoichi. But she didn't scream when the fire consumed her. After a while he disappeared on the ninja there was no sign of the burn, the only thing that the fire consumed was the girl's clothes, leaving her completely naked. When she realized her situation.

- ”KYAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted, covering her breasts and crotch, Sayuri grimaced pain at the girl's scream my ears, she thought. She quickly appeared in front of the ninja and with a strong blow knocked her into the solar plexus, losing consciousness.

A bit of a trick tactic, but I'm fox fuhuhu after all. From the dimension ring, she took a choke (she bought it once in the city in the flow of the moment) and put it in the girl's mouth blocking the possibility of biting off with her tongue. She pulled out the ropes and tied her in a rather perfidious manner in a shameful manner, her legs making an "M" shape. Why did I bind her so I never had such a gentleman's hobbies and I have never been a S Am I a sadist with nature? She wondered for a moment. Sayuri was not far from the truth, all yokai foxes are sadists.

- "The fight is over ..." - came Yuki-Onna stained with not her blood, when she saw Kunoich tied up, she turned all red and looked away - "I can see that he has secured her well" - saying it is getting redder and redder.

"It was so hard, I tried not to kill her," Sayuri said happily

-"I see." - Looking boldly at the unconscious kunoichi Setsura can guess what he plans to do to her.

- "By the way." - she came up and embraced Setsura by the neck - " I wanted to give it to you when I got older but circumstances forced me"

- "What mhmhm" - Setsura did not manage to finish the sentence. Sayuri kissed her in a deep French kiss, the girl has just short-circuited what is happening right now. The kiss lasted a long time. When they stopped, there was only a trickle of saliva, they both stared, blushing at each other.

"My first kiss," she gently placed her index finger on her lip.

Seeing that the ninja is slowly waking up, he slowly approaches her

1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e8/Shikomizue-masked.JPG/400px-Shikomizue-masked.JPG

2 - https://www.goods.pl/images/products/2853.jpg

28