Chapter 8 – Yin-Yang Dual Cultivation
1.2k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the cave I lost track of time, my soul was damaged and reassembled, but I feel I am more sensitive to energy, my KI is denser. She took a breath in her mouth and let it out after a moment. It's nice to breathe air, after all, she thought.

-Shiu? - she said after a moment sensing the kunoichi, after a while a beautiful woman with long legs, purple hair and curled up in a pony came out of the trees - "You missed your future wife?" - she used quick steps appearing in front of her and kissing her hand, molesting her ass

- "Un" - nodded her head - "for a week I've been coming here every day and waiting for you" - she looks at the hand that is touching my ass - "You like my ass terribly"

- "I love soft things," he says radiantly

- "pervert" - says softly -

- "I'm going to take a bath, which has been interesting for a week" - he asks curiously

- ”Nothing, your mother wanted to meet you when you got out of the cave

-"Mom? "- I raise my eyebrows, it sounds so official -" You can say that after a bath I will fall into her "

 

After a short filtering with Shiu and a few passionate kisses, I went to the bathhouse. She sees her first love in this life and so far does not believe that this cold beauty has fallen in love with her. She throws the illusion technique and sneaks up despite the fact that this technique is a huge chasm between her and Sayuri. Setsura pretends that nothing happened, knows who is the creator of the illusion and lets her approach her, grabs her breasts and squeezes her tightly.

 

- "Kya" - for the first time she throws Setsura makes such a sound, she did not expect that she would be grabbed by her tits - "Sayuri don't squeeze like that"

- "I just want to enjoy my wife's body" - sits on her lap, gives her a passionate kiss. Sayuri is happy that Setsura has fully accepted her and the path of the harem she has chosen. And without any sneaky games, she can enjoy her body and do lovey-dovey. She regrets not having been able to do so in her previous life with Airi.

-"Wife?" Setsure was surprised by the sudden refreshment of her lover, they are together but she did not expect that she was thinking so seriously about their relationship.

- "That's how we love each other," - she said bluntly - "there is no need to go through all these stages of lovers, fiance etc., you can immediately be in the marriage stage [plus it is one of my previous wishes to have a wife] - he adds mentally - "I don't need any ceremonies, but if my beloved wife wants to fulfill her wish, even today I can marry you" - to confirm these words they kiss passionately on the mouth. Setsura has never made such a beetroot in her life as she is sweet now

- "I do not mind, I am very happy that you think about me, I do not mind the ceremony when you are of legal age, but you can call me your wife" - she took her hand and started playing with my ear, her mouth sucked my nipple, my whole body was not I knew the ears were such an erogenous area for that the chill feeling on the nipple was too arousing. I feel my little sister heat up and start exuding love juices.

- "S-S-Stop otherwise she will eat you" - If she doesn't stop, I'll pounce on her and start having sex with her, but my gut tells me not to. After a moment she stopped

- "This is a punishment for tormenting me," she said, smiling lightly and kissing my lips.

I think she woke up the demon, such a thought crossed my mind. Surprisingly, a 300-year-old virgin doesn't show it on the outside but on the inside, she is very sexually frustrated how many times I have heard and felt her pussy playing screaming my name out for several years. After washing and caressing together, I finally went to my mother. When she entered nose she was struck by a beautiful floral scent, in the middle of the room sat a beautiful fox woman, the most beautiful she had ever seen. She shook her head to banish any perverted fantasies about her mother from her mind. I'm a pervert, but I can't have perverted fantasies about my mother... I guess

 

- "After all, you are sweetheart, instead of visiting your mother you set out to play with women" - he says it in mock sadness - "you don't love mommy anymore?"

This nasty mother, why is she teasing me as if we were lovers or trying to seduce me. I run to her

- "Don't talk stupid, I really love you" - Why sound like a lover caught cheating I fell into her trap.

- "I know" - she kissed her daughter on the forehead - "How was the training?"

"It seems fine to me, but the feeling of destroying and reconstructing the soul is not pleasant," Sayuri said in a tired voice.

- "I understand, but you did well" - nods proudly, stroking my head

Blushing slightly - ”I always give 100% or even more

- "I wanted to convey to you some knowledge of how you will reach the age of majority, but apparently you are growing up too fast" - while saying this she took on a serious expression - "I mean sex"

I'm completely out of the ceiling and want to tell me about bees and stuff like that

"There is a special kind of cultivation, especially we foxes are very compatible, this is double cultivation," says the mother proudly

Double Cultivation I've heard it somewhere, isn't it the kind of cultivation that makes sex stronger a rather popular xianxia theme, but it's for heterosexuals.

- "So double cultivation, during sex a man releases his Yang KI into her, and woman his Yin ..."

- "It's not for me, I'll never do this with a guy," I say, slightly angry

- ”I know honey, I have a cultivation technique that was made for lilies like you, it only wastes energy. 100% will never be absorbed, herbs rich in yang can help you reduce the loss. "

I wonder for a moment there is probably some strange law of conservation of energy at work. I need some Yin energy for Yang conversions. I wonder how he will use his own if there will be a loss.

- "I am telling you because you have absorbed the essence of yin Shiu, it would be a waste to go to waste"

- "Yin Essence?" - I tilt my head

- "Her virginity, Essences are much richer in energy and their absorption does not cause any losses" - she slightly comes closer to me "only you are forbidden to cultivate with Yokai especially with Setsura for this moment, your meridians will not withstand her Essence and yin ki you can explode, there will be no problem with a human if they are not much above you in cultivation, as they are not in the pseudo-god or god stage, it will be fine "

- "I can have sex with yokai but not cultivate [I can't stand such celibacy] - adding in my mind

-"Yes, that's right,-" she nodded, "-dual cultivation is not only about becoming strong through sex but a lot of techniques to let your partner feel heaven." I saw your Shiu technique. I don't know where you learned it but she was beautiful, especially a virgin like you… ”She said it without any trace of embarrassment or shame. Which mother watches her daughter have sex, don't tell me she got horny about it yet. I turned red with embarrassment.

- "... I can show you one finger without touching your sensitive places, and you will feel good, even you will cum" - the last part of the sentence said very seductively - "only with these techniques you have to be careful, someone can become very addicted to you"

I'm swallowing I'm curious about this technique, these techniques plus my natural aphrodisiac will be a strong weapon against heterosexual girls and will quickly abuse their lilac attributes.

- "I can't believe you with one finger you can't mak ... .. FUCK !!" - I didn't manage to finish the sentence, my mother touched me in the middle of the back. A stream of pleasure flowed all over my body, I got a mini orgasm, my nipples hardened immediately and my younger sister burst out with juices. I started to breathe heavily, out of the corner of my eye I noticed a strange flash in it I have the impression of a strange switch in it turned on

"I didn't know you could talk so ugly, naughty girls should be punished," she says very close to my ear, her breath tickling my ear.

She gripped my right breast as another wave swept over my body. The other hand is playing with my right ear, and my pussy is getting very itchy.

- ”Mo..mo..ther s-s-stop "- I can barely speak while fighting the flame of desire, but I'm losing this fight -" don't regret it later "

The first time I was dominated and tormented. It can be called karma. My pride allows it. I throw at her, he kisses her, we want to put my tongue inside, but she doesn't let me bite her lip a little, she opens her mouth slightly, which allows me to attack with my tongue, her eyes widened with surprise. These are the best lips I've ever tasted. Its aphrodisiac is slowly starting to work on me, so foxes aren't immune to it. I feel her fingers playing with my little sister, after a while I squirt, she will not be indebted. Also, I start to play with her secret garden smoothly. After a while, I stop.

- "I think it's older," I say between breaths

- "Yes" - he confirms, to be aware that she has gone too far - "You have" - ​​she taps on the forehead and then rushes to my head - "she will give you a basic knowledge dual cultivation and Lilia version, you can know with Shiu to train"

Having said that, I hurried to Setsura's room.

(Mae Pov)

I think I've gone too far touching my lips after a while she smells her daughter's Yin ki. The first time I find the same quality as it develops her Yin Ki will be very high quality, serious, as well as the serious essence of Yin to strengthen. It tastes very sweet. You can't waste a start to cultivate daughter's yin.

what a strange feeling in my heart. Mother and daughter thought at the same time. Both are not yet aware, but this little feat has planted the seed in both of their hearts. A seed of feeling that shouldn't be between mother and daughter. Specifically, their nature to feeling will begin to sprout quickly.

(Sayuri pov)

Sayuri entered Setsura's room, who quickly picked up on her mother's knowledge. I'm more sensitive to Yin / Yang ki. My nose picks up the scent of her juices.

- "Sayuri?" - flustered as if caught in great crimes

- "Can't sleep in bed with my wife?" - I stripped naked, fortunately, the rule had disappeared, I had to help myself in the hot spring. Thanks to this, Setsura will not sense my mother

- "You may not forbid you, but why are you undressing?" - he asks slightly red

- "I don't like sleeping with my clothes on, but before we go to sleep I have to cultivate and absorb the essence of Yin Shiu"

- "Essences? Have you already met dual cultivation? “- she says in a slightly panicked voice because I know that thanks to this she will detect that she was masturbating

- "That's how my mother gave me the knowledge a moment ago" - I sit in the lotus position and close my eyes.

I started to cultivate Yin Shiu essences and Yin Setsura vapours which are not happy for me. After that, we went to sleep to make Setsura the best-chilled pillow in the world

because of work i dont have time to write. Now i write 1.5 chapter magical girl

21