Prologue part 4
92 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, that took longer than I though, but the training room is ready, follow me"

It took at least an hour to wisdom to finish wathever she did, while we were waiting for her we talked about many things, some were about history, some about entertainment, and most thing in history happened, but not everything was the same, some games, series, movies, etc. were the same, but there were the minority.

Another thing that we talked was about a name for David's female body, I couldn't call her David, it would feel strange addressing a female with a clearly male name, and no one would belive me if I told them that they are the same person, so we chose "Phiolle" as a name.

"What are you doing?"

Suddenly wisdom asked me confused... I'm also confused.

"Doing what?"

"You know what... your inner monologue"

"You can read my mind?"

"I can, but I'm not doing it, I only felt your brainwaves and was intrigued why you were talking in your mind, but the 'talking' wasn't to another, but to yourself"

"That is quite admirable, respecting our privacy"

"I agree with David, that is quite admirable, but I didn't think that you could feel that, I was only doing that because Hachi told me if my life is interesting enough I could get the help of an author in a novel"

"Hachi? OH! The guide number 8... well, isn't like that, the 'help' from an author isn't necesary a help, it could also cause problems, but you won't be able to control or influence that, even if you start acting like this is a novel, even if your story is picked, you could become a character of a game, so almost all of your monologue will be useless"

"That... really make sense, it was stupid to think like that, but it would be very good if my life ended like those novels, with an epic adventure where I fight for the sake of something, in essence, be famous for something"

"Its good that you understand, if you continued like that, soon you will feel that narrating will be the most stupid thing"

She is right, if I continue like that I will feel stupid and will be embarased.

"Alright, we have arrived, one advice about the thing we have talked before we start, if you feel the need to narrate something, don't fight against that, it means that someone is making an story about you in a first person narrator, so you can "help" your author to advance in the story and help you with strange and unique situations"

"So... you mean that the posibility that our story is picked is high?"

"Not high, your story WILL be picked, all of my diciples have their own story, there isn't amy who was left behind, and all of them are really strong"

"I hope mine end as a typical happy-go-lucky story, in those stories the main character have always the best luck of all"

David is right, those mc are always lucky, but I preffer some epic story born from a shonen story, they would be better, more interesting and with more potential.

When we where ond our own world, wisdon claped a few times to get our attention and let us enter the room, there we found that the "room" was a place with a dojo with many weapons stacked on a side, there is also a living quarter, a garden, an open space were it seems to test something and a classroom.

"It's a really good place..." David said with an amazed voice.

"I picked the best for you two, you will need it, but before you could see everything, we need to start the talk about what yout training will consist"

"First Alex, your training wilk be hard, I will teach you how to use every weapon type that exist so when you find any weapo you will be able to use efectively"

"Right... this will take a really long time... again"

"And what about me... us?"

"Your will be as hard as him, first you will need to learn how to multitask, so you could even maintain two conversations at the same time without messing everything, then the next level will be coordination, so you could use the two bodies well enough in a fight, and the last one... Take this"

Wisdom took something and gave it to Phiolle.

*Splash*

"Agh!! What was that!! I'm soaked"

"That was a water balloon, that was to let you see that the strenght of your hand in that body is really strong, but this will need more measure, because hunters are reallt strong, so give me your hand"

With a simple handshake wisdom had a face as if she understood something.

"Strenght is 700 kg. you will need a really hard training about self restrain so you wouldn't accidentaly kill someone with a friendly hug"

"You are kidding... right? I can't have that strenght, there isn't many muscles on this body"

"Have you picked a name for the female body?"

"It's Phiolle"

"Alright Phiolle, you, as a monster hunter, do you remember the greatsword that every hunter use? those things to damage a monster need to be very heavy, some of those weapons are as heavy as half a ton, and you, as a hunter need to have the strenght to carry that thing and swing it with enough strenght to be able to use it, so your strenght is normal"

It's pretty scary knowing that such a pretty girl with a cool visage is as strong to kill you with a finger.

"Well, now I will talk about the knowledge you will need, they are knowledge about your cheats, survival tecniques like camping, find edible vegetables, hunting for food, crafting tecniques, negotation tecniques, and many more things"

"How much time this will take"

I'm sure she will say something like a hundred of years or more.

"It won't take more than a year for everything with my special course"

"So... a hellish training that would be comparable to dying a thousand of times again..."

"Don't worry, you only need the will to live and you won't even realize when it's done... Oh, I almost forgot, I won't be the only one teaching you, the rest of tbe fragments also want to teach you things"

1