Volume 1 – Chapter 1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 : Trying to unfold the history (Part 1).

Sunday, at morning in Tora’s clan storehouse nearby.

Yosh…. I’m feeling more excited to go in the storehouse right now. I must search that archive as soon as possible while doing the cleaning duty here.

A few hours later around afternoon, Taiga became exhausted due to clean the storehouse while searching earnestly the archive even though in the end, he still failed to find it.

“Bocchaannn…. It’s a lunchtime right now. Do you have settle your clean duty there?”

Taiga suddenly heard sound from his yakuza low-level member outside the storehouse.

Grooowwwllll~~~

Taiga’s stomach have produce it’s hungry sound.

“Ugh… is it already in noon? Maybe I’ll try to search it again after lunch. Right now, I’m too exhausted from the cleaning earlier.”

Around one hour later after Taiga had a lunch, he continued his searching for the archive again.

“…gubbuk bukk…”

Taiga suddenly hear some noise like something kind of boxes fallen in around the edge end of the storehouse.

“Is it mouse that made that noise? I think I’m gonna check there.”

When Taiga reach there, some green light emitted and blind his sight for a moment. After he can adjust his sight, he can finally see what the thing that emitted that light.

“Woah…”

Taiga feel greatly immersed to a strange book.

“Is this book my clan’s archive??? No, it has to be it. So, this the archive. Now, everything that I want to know are now in front of me. Okay, I’m gonna tidy up here first and bring this archive to my bedroom since the day almost end and night is gonna come.”

Three hours later, in Taiga’s bedroom.

“Okay. I’ve already ate dinner and bath. Now, the time I waited for so long today has come.”

Taiga quickly jump on his bed and put out the strange look book from under his pillow. Then, Taiga slowly open that archive.

*Author’s Note* From here on, this ‘{}’ signs are of the text that Taiga reads. I’m typing this for the readers not having some confusion later.

{The Foundation of Tora’s Clan.

Long time ago, there was a legend about a tiger that has mythical power. The people during that era called that tiger, Touran. That name got inspiration from word “Tou” means Tower and “Ran” means Tree. People called it that because that mythical power tiger weirdly lived in strange tower that surrounded with a lot of trees.

That tiger although it got an unbelievable power, it didn’t go to attack people or even eat people. Long story short, there was an incident or more likely a disaster where many lives gone. But strangely, only people who live near with the tiger survived. When the people realized that the reason they’re survived was because of that tiger’s power. Soon after that, the people started to worship the tiger as god. Then, the people started to form their village named Tora. And it’s led by that mythical tiger. Also, the village chief that promoted agreed with the villagers to named themselves as Toranosuke to be the family head name for every village chieves.}

So, basically speaking, I who holds the Toranosuke family’s name was a descendants of first village chief of Tora’s village which is now known as Tora clan.

{After a few years, the tiger named Touran suddenly fell sick. We the villagers were really worried and concerns for Touran. We tried our best days and nights, weeks, months but after a year our Great Touran died. As our feelings to honor its death, we made a mithril round shaped emblem and put on some of it’s teeth to make us not forget about it. That emblem actually had some unknown which we still don’t know until now. But one thing for sure, that emblem brought many lucks and prosperities towards Toranosuke’s family for generations.

………………………………………………………………

31 August 1957,

For the first time in history, two big family united on this memorable date. A young heir of Tora’s clan got to marry a young heir of Honou’s clan little sister. Actually, Honou’s clan had some similarities with our clan foundation. On their side, it wasn’t a tiger with mythical power but a mythical bird named Phoenix. With that wedding actually a start to both of the clans to cooperate with each other together. If there was some need from them or some help, we’ll help them and also otherwise if we need their help, they’ll come to help.

16 September 1963,

The newborn child was born from the current head of Tora’s clan. That child fortunately to be a boy which is convenient to have a boy child born first. Madam Miyabi named his boy, Toranosuke Taijin.}

0