Volume 1 – Chapter 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 : Trying to unfold the history (Part 2)

{1965.

There was an incident happen and causing an uproar when the treasured clan’s emblem was missing. Everyone was searching the emblem everywhere but still couldn’t find it. Then, they started to realize that the madam of Tora’s household had gone unnoticed by anyone.

After a while, the speculations were surrounded them like “The madam had stole the emblem and gone to her former clan to seek protections there” , “The thief might be stealing the emblem and he/she was discovered by madam and then made a decision to kidnap/kill her” and so on the rumours and speculations surrounded them. The Tora’s family head didn’t want to make any accusation or speculations about his wife and thus instructed everyone to search her everywhere.

Long story shortened, in 1969, after 4 years of the incident of stolen emblem and madam disappearance, Honou clan has declared a war against us. They also claimed that the missing emblem and madam were in their clan. Actually, the thief of our clan’s emblem was madam Miyabi herself. When everyone from Tora’s clan heard that, they felt very enraged that they had been betrayed by Honou.

In late 1969 until early 1970, the war between these two former friends resulted in 200 of deaths and 69 heavily injured in Tora’s clan while 356 of deaths and 108 heavily injured from Honou’s clan. }

“So that’s the reason why our clans became an enemy.” Taiga murmured.

Meanwhile,

[Pheo’s POV]

“Haaaa…. It’s such a boring life today as always. Why isn’t anybody can match me in duel?”. Pheo murmured alone after beating or technically practice martial arts in her clan’s dojo with five people all at once.

“Ojou-sama, you’re strong enough for a lady to defeat 5 well-built body adult men all at once.” . Said Homura Juuisshin, the head butler also bodyguard to Pheo.

“Hummm *smug attitude* you guys are wimps. I think that I’m just playing with little kids. NOT CHALLENGING AT ALL!” Said Pheo to everyone in the dojo.

Back to Taiga.

*knock* *knock* knock*

Taiga : Who is it?

??? : It’s me. Your beloved beauty….

Taiga : Ouh. Come in Miura-ba…

Miura : Hey, you can call me just Miura-nee. Although I’m your aunt, but our age gap is not even reach 10 years.

My aunt just entered my room without even me finish to talk.

Well, it’s true that aunt Miura is kind of sister (Onee-san) type of figure to me. She’s still in her mid 20s. Not forget to mention that she has a cute face, ginger hair and well endowed body figure. She is like Nami from anime One P*ece in real life. Even their lifestyle are kind of similar. If I’m not into incest or inseki maybe I’ll try to flirt or even proposed to her. But, my heart still belongs to Pheo. She is the one that I love.

0