Volume 1 – Chapter 3
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 : Together with Miura meeting Touran

Taiga : What do you want here?

Miura : Hey, can’t I just coming here without any reason? Or do you want to @#$%^&* but got interrupted right now?

Taiga : N-N-N-Noo!!! You’re misunderstood me.

Miura : Hooo… *teasing* Is that so? Well I just want to know what’re you up to.

Taiga : Oh. I’ll tell you but can you keep it as secret?

Miura : Hey! You know that I can keep your secrets right? Like who you love and your preferences of women that you like. I know almost everything about you including your crush on me when you’re little.

Taiga : Shhhh…. *close Miura mouth with hands* Don’t say it loud. Yeah.. yeah… right. You know almost everything about me.

Miura : So, tell me everything about what’re you up today because I heard that you spend a long time today in storehouse.

Taiga : Ugh… well. Actually I was searching for our clan’s archive in storehouse. And this is the archive that I found.

Taiga showed the archive to Miura.

Miura : Whoa… So this is our family archive. I think I felt something like an aura coming from that book.

Taiga : You also can sense it too? Actually, when I first found this, it emitted some light that blinds me but then dimmed slowly when I’m trying to adjust my sight. I think it had some kind of aura or maybe power from this.

Miura : Maybe…. But I not a chuunibyou to think this archive had some kind of power like grimoire. This archive may look same like grimoires but…. I think that is impossible to believe it.

After an hour chatting with each other, both of them decide to fold up tonight. Before Miura stepped up from Taiga’s bedroom, the archive suddenly emitted a bright light like two times more bright than in the storehouse. While Miura and Taiga were able to grasp anything of what is going on right now, they shocked at each other when they were kind separated from their world to some kind of empty space.

“Where are we right now???” Both me and aunt Miura said the same thing at the same time.

With seeing my aunt start to tremble her body because she scared, a strange voice heard out of nowhere.

“@#$%^&*”

Taiga : What is that language that comes from the mystery voice?

Miura : It’s sounds like “Welcome to …” something that I’m don’t know.

Taiga : Ehhh????!!! Miura-nee. You can understand that voice?

Miura : Actually I also don’t know what is that voice said but it seems like I can understand it a little bit.

*footsteps* *footsteps* *footsteps**footsteps*

A slowly footsteps heard by both of us and sounds more clearly like it was approaching us.

“Grrrr…. Grrrr…. Grrr…”

Voice like big cats sounds heard by us make us really trembling scared.

Suddenly, a sight of tiger comes approaching us.

Taiga : *Gulp* Is it wants to attack and eats us?

Taiga start to hug her aunt tightly because he is scared by seeing that tiger approaching them. Actually, between Taiga and Miura, Taiga is more scaredy cat then Miura. While Taiga hugging tightly to her aunt’s body, he got slapped by Miura.

Miura : Horaaa!!! Why did you put your face on my chest?! You pervert!!!

Taiga : N-N-NO!!! I didn’t intended to do that. I am really scared.

??? : Ugh… *sigh*. You two are too loud!

Taiga & Miura : Ehhhhhh????!!!! That tiger just talked!

Mystery Tiger : Yeah… I’m talking to both of you. My name that was given by Tora’s villagers was Touran as Tou means Tower and Ran means Tree. Now, who are both of you that dared trespassing here?!!!

Taiga : Wait, Touran??? Are you the mythical power tiger from our clan foundation??? We are the descendants of Tora’s clan. My name is Toranosuke Taiga and this is my aunt, named Toranosuke Miura.

Touran : Hoooo….. so both of you are their descendants. I see. But what were you doing here?

Miura : Actually we don’t get to grasp of what is going on. From what I can relate it to this, I think both of us were sent here by our strange archive.

Hurmmm… Looks like my aunt had already calm down and can talk with our ancestor’s mythical tiger.

Touran : Hooo… So you were accidentally sent here that book. Actually, that book had some of my leftover powers in it. It seems like both of you are the selected ones.

Taiga : Wait, selected ones?! Are both of us gotta send to another world like in isekai anime, manga or light novels? You gotta be kidding me. I want this story to be rom-com slice of life and not an isekai.

Miura : What’re nonsense you talking about? Looks like you watches too much anime. Be a mature!

Taiga : Urrkkkk… *gasp* Well, let’s just hear what Touran-san wants to say first.

Touran : Ughhh… Ningen nowadays are too noisy about everything. Well, whatever. What I mean that both of you might be the selected ones are because I want both of you to reclaim back your relics emblem from Honou’s clan. Around 40 years ago, I got an information that was written in your archive that you guys had lost the ancient relic emblem. Everything that was recorded in the archive holds the information to give to me. That’s why I left some of power in that book. Please retrieve back that because I sense of my power in that emblem being extracted by that insolence bird worshippers.

Taiga & Miura : Naniiiii????!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

*Next chapter will be focused on Pheo side of story until chapter 5 before returning to Taiga’s story in chapter 6

*This chapter isn’t an isekai related. Please be sure that this is not an isekai light novel but a rom-com slice of life with a little bit of fantasy.

*I also didn’t plan for this story to have an inseki (Google it yourself what it means) unless I have decided that there will be a ship between MC and his aunt Miura.

0