Chapter 44 – JL likes someone else
4.9k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was shocked and almost bit my tongue.  "Hehe…..what did you say…..break up?"

He nodded and said weakly.  "He doesn’t like me."

I did not believe that.  Based on my observation, Jiang Li obviously cared for him.  So I asked.  "Did he personally tell you he doesn’t like you?"

He answered.  "There is no need for him to say anything.  I can see with my eyes."

I waved my hand and comforted him.  "Even if he had personally told you, it may not be true.  And in reality, he did not even mention it to you.  You think too much."

His eyes brighten for a moment then darkened again.  He shook his head.  "I don’t want to deceive myself.   I still feel Jiang Li, he……has someone else in his heart."

”Ah…ha?"   So Jiang Li had not been honest......playing double……so despicable!

He suddenly looked at me fiercely and rudely asked.  "Tell me, is he interested in you?"

I was appalled and shook my head.  "Every day he will do something to scorn me and if he does not bully me, I consider myself lucky.   Now if you say he likes me, no one will believe you!"

He nodded and agreed with me.  "Your reasoning makes sense.  With your beauty, it will be difficult to seduce him."

Me:  "….."

I held back an impulse to hack him to death.  I forced out a smile and said.  "That is correct.  Jiang Li is gay, so he will only like men."

He said.  "To tell the truth, if he likes a woman, I really have nothing to say.  But if he has other men in his heart….."   His eyes dimmed and he looked at me with so much distress that my heart hurts for him.

But Xue Yun Feng's words......‘other men in his hear’ jolted me.  I thought of a person, whom Jiang Li had a love-hate relationship……comrade Wang Kai.  *Hehe*….had Jiang Li really ……. really turned his attention towards Wang Kai?

My God, if Jiang Li wanted to change lover, he should look for one of his kind!  Wang Kai's brains are full of women and he is purely a womanizer.  He would never succumb to a male lover, don’t even think about it!

The more I think, the more suspicious I became and started to show restlessness.  Xue Yun Feng who was sensitive to my feelings grabbed my clothes and asked nervously.  "He…..he really likes another man?"

"*Hehe*…..That….."  I was somewhat embarrassed and did not know how to tell him.  Anyway, Jiang Li and Wang Kai's relationship was only my guess and this matter had nothing to do with me.   It was something that I should not gossip about. 

Xue Yun Feng looked at me with his wide-open eyes, brimming with tears.  "Can you tell me who is it?   I just want to know what kind of man that can attract him."

I looked into his pathetic eyes and said.  "This…..is just a guess, not necessarily true."

He was calm.  "Tell me.  I am able to view this objectively."

Me:  "You should know of Wang Kai, our company Vice President."

Xue Yun Feng:   "Of course I know him.  When he was 16 years old, he peeped at my sister taking her bath."

Me:   "….." 

So, Wang Kai's amorous history was established such a long time ago.

Finally, he reacted and shouted.  "Hey, don’t tell me Jiang Li …… also likes Wang Kai."

I nodded.  "I am only guessing.  Believe or not, is up to you.  To tell the truth, I don’t believe this.  I also don’t like Wang Kai, not to mention Jiang Li's high standards……but maybe, abnormal people might change their aesthetic views.  And also, Wang Kai does really has good skin…….. What is the matter with you?"  Suddenly I noticed Xue Yun Feng's face showed a kind of agitated anger.

He clenched his fist, his eyes were blazing with dangerous flames and he gritted his teeth.  "This Wang Kai, he seduced my sister and now again seduced my boyfriend!  I will teach him a lesson, if not he will never be aware of my temper!"   He bounced out of his bed and knocked against the side table.  The glass which was sitting on the side table toppled over and rolled on its side twice before falling on the floor with a bang, shattering into pieces.

My little heart trembled with the sound of glass shattering.  This kid did not seem to be as gentle as he looked.   So I trembled and said.  "That…….in fact, there is nothing between the both of them.  It is only Jiang Li's one-sided thoughts……"

He became more indignant.  "What one-sided? ……..  It is one of Wang Kai's cheap tricks!"

I continued to explain.  "In fact, you should know Wang Kai likes women."

Xue Yun Feng:  "He had always been a womanizer and now he wants to try a man.  I have seen a lot of this type of men!"

"Okay, I will leave now……."   I grabbed my bag, waved my hand at him and ran out of the house.   As I exited the door, I did not forget to remind him.  "Xue Yun Feng, please don’t let Wang Kai know that Jiang Li is a homosexual."

I went downstairs and saw Jiang Li's BMW parked in front of the building.  I quickly ran over, opened the door and slid into the car. 

The car was in darkness since Jiang Li did not switch on the interior lights.  I turned to the side and facing the blurred silhouette, I said.  "You really don’t intend to go up and take a look?"

In the darkness, Jiang Li answered in annoyance.  "Don't concern yourself too much."

………His mother!

When we reached home, Jiang Li rested on the sofa and without lifting his eyelids, he said.  "Guan Xiao Yan, cook supper for me.   I want very long, very long, very long, longevity noodles……if the noodles don’t taste good, I will eat you!"

Me:  "Huh!"

So I slipped into the kitchen in the early hours of the morning to prepare the noodles and I yawned while I cooked.  

TNND!  More than an hour had passed since his birthday and he still insisted on eating his longevity noodles!

When I put the two bowls of noodles on the table, Jiang Li patted my head as a form of reward and said.  "You are really considerate.  Knowing that I have not taken my dinner, you have cooked so much."

"That……Jiang Li……the other bowl is mine……."

Jiang Li leisurely took a bite each from the two bowls of noodles and glanced at me.  "There are cakes in the fridge, chocolate flavor…….your favorite."

I stared dumbfounded at him for acting in such a roguish way and forgot to stop him from eating my bowl of noodles.   Only when he mentioned the cakes that I was brought back to the present and said.  "Do you have any conscience?"

Jiang Li did not lift his head.  "No."

Me:   "….."

I had seen shameless people but not as shameless as he was!  I felt my teeth getting itchy but there was no way to get back at him.   As a result, I pretended to be pitiful.  "Jiang Li, I will get fat after eating the cakes.  Do you have the heart to see me grow fat?"   

If he is to say 'Yes', I am really afraid that I will succumb to my impulse to throw that bowl of noodles at his face!

Finally, Jiang Li lifted his head and looked at me.  His eyes moved up and down a bit, shook his head and sighed.  "With your body mass, even if you sleep with a man, he will feel better if he is to hug two racks of pork ribs in his arms."

Me:   "….."

JL:   "Not everyone is suitable for losing weight.  It will be better for you to put on some weight because I don’t like skinny things.   Looking at you now, you make me feel as if I am mistreating you."

Me:   "$#@^*&^@#$!"

You are already mistreating me!

 

                                                  ***#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#***

 

When I entered the bedroom, Jiang Li was lying on the bed, with one hand propping up his head, like a sleeping beauty.  The minute I walked into the bedroom, he looked over and his eyes followed my every move.  His behavior made my hair stand on ends and I wondered whether I had offended him again.

"Guan Xiao Yan."   His eyes were filled with an inexplicable smile as he called me.

"En….?"  I looked at him cautiously and wondered what tricks he was up to.

"Come here."

Nonsense!  I want to sleep but of course, I have to go over.  I swaggered over to the bed, lifted the quilt and slipped under it.

Jiang Li suddenly rolled over to my side and placed his hands on both sides of my body.  He bowed his head and smiled at me.  I was startled and felt extremely scared.  He asked leisurely.  "Guan Xiao Yan, I heard you want to have a child."

I was shocked and pushed hard at him.  While pushing him, I said.  "Who said so?  Do you know that I am very scared of giving birth?"

Jiang Li caught hold of both my hands and prevented me from moving.  He lowered his head with his nose almost touching my nose and his eyes lit up with an abnormal light, scaring all sleepiness from me.  He smiled and said.  "Guan Xiao Yan, let's have a child.  It will not be very painful."   Although his breath felt hot on my face, my body started to shiver.

I was terrified as I looked into his black, bright eyes and I could see my reflection in his eyes.  Because the lights were a bit dim, I could not see clearly.   This strange atmosphere made me feel suffocated and I said with a shaky voice.  "Jiang Li, are you crazy?"

JL:   "A husband has the rights and obligations to let his wife bear his children."

Me:  "Then it is better that we divorce.  The matter of bearing children is not an option for discussion."

Jiang Li lifted his eyebrows.  "You don’t want to have children with me?"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a straightforward answer.  "No."   Bearing children is horrifying!  Only fools want to give birth to children!

"Actually, I also don't want to have children."   He relaxed his hold on me then released my hands and laid on his back. 

"If the child is as stupid as you, then it will be disastrous."

Damn!  At least it will be better than being a gay!

JL:   "Of course, I don’t want to have children with a rack of ribs."

Actually, you would like to have children with a man!

JL:   "What is it that?  Are you silently cursing me?"

Me:  "Nothing…."

8