Chapter 1
1.3k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Middle school...nobody likes it, especially me. I was on my way to the bathroom meaning I needed a break from math class, and I suddenly felt my body being bashed into a row of lockers.
“Hey creep!...” This is Kyle, or as I call him, my worst nightmare. Kyles been giving me swirlies and shoving me against lockers since elementary school but now that we are in middle school, he’s become even more of a testosterone fueled asshole.
“Been a while Blehk, hows the boyfriend?” He said smirking and looking cocky as ever.
“My names Blake, and I don’t have a boyfri....” I whispered when I was interrupted by having my head smacked into the metal door I was being held against.
I tried to free myself from his grip on my backpack straps but he was way too strong. The asshole cocks his head, spitting in my face.
“Isn't Blake a girls name? No wonder you’re such a pussy.” He looked at me with huge evil eyes, then looked over at the girls bathroom smiling.
“Let’s put you in your place you fucking sissy!” He yelled.

Soon enough I was picked up over his shoulder, kicking and squirming with his hand covering my face so I couldn’t scream. I found myself crashing through the door, thrown onto the tiled floor . Kyle stomped into the room and locked the door behind him.
“Now even if someone hears your screams, they can’t save you! Haha!!”
The cackling Kyle slowly picked me up again by my back pack straps, he put his head inches from my face.

“I love that look on your face when you’re afraid. The way you shake and squirm...you sure you aren’t a girl? You’re just so...PATHETIC...” he drops me to the floor and stands up. He starts to wind back his foot getting ready to kick my head. I see him kick forward and brace for impact but....weirdly the blow doesn’t connect.
When I opened my eyes I see Kyle curled over on the floor shaking... and glowing??? Reluctantly I stand up and put my hand out to help him up. He swats it away and with a shaky voice he mutters
“I d-d-dont need a pu-pussys help to gu-guh-get up!”. He starts to bring himself up using the sink to help stabilize, but then as if punched in the gut, he falls to the floor.

“WHAT THE FUCKS H-H-HAPPE...” he stopped mid sentence. “What’s wrong with my...” his voice was so much...higher.
He felt for his adam’s apple moving his hand around his throat like a squirrel running around a tree.
“ITS GONE!!!...” he tries to lunge towards me but falls once again. “W-what did you d-do to me???!!!” He looked at me tearing up.
“WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!?” Tears poured down his face which had started to look soft and...feminine!?

“As much as I’d love to say this is my fault, I swear I’m not doing anything...maybe we should g...” I stopped and started shaking...my voice was higher too...oh shit...m-my hands are glowing.....this can’t be good!

32