Chapter – 6 Open House
129 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time fast forwards to a few days after Kokobiel's Attack on Kuoh Town.

........................

Elroe, Castle of Great Satan Asmodeus.

"I thank you, Vali for taking care of Kokabiel… It would have been a big problem if something had happened to Sona, and Rias…" – Said Devil King Asmodeus to Vali's magical projection.

"There's no need… I was just repaying the favor I owe you, besides it's not as though I did much anyway, the Witch of the Void, the daughter of the Belserion Dragon, the chimera girl, and the girl from the Moon Rabbit Clan had already taken care of him for the most part… And since I wanted to introduce myself to the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation, so it wasn't that big of a deal." – Vali said indifferently, he did not care for the gratefulness of the Devil King.

"I understand, and what about the intelligence I have asked you to collect, is there any progress? It's been a few days… I think things must have started to progress?" – Ariadew questioned Vali while sipping on her tea.

"Your guess is spot on… Katerea Leviathan intends to disrupt the peace summit." – Vali nodded.

"And she has asked you to be her insider?" – Ariadew questioned again.

"Yes, she has, she believes that as the descendant of Lucifer I hold the same intentions as the other three, which is the throne of Lucifer, she couldn't be more wrong." – Vali nodded, he has long since known Devil King Ariadew Asmodeus, and because of certain events that happened when Vali was still a child, Vali trusts her, especially because of working with her over the years.

"I am not surprised, so what do you intend to do?" – Ariadew.

"I plan to reveal being part of the Khaos Brigade, as well as my true identity as the great-grandchild of the original Lucifer during the Peace Summit… that's the only way I can get closer to finding and killing my dear old grandfather." – Vali answered truthfully.

Ariadew nodded, "Hmm, Azazel is going to be a bit upset about it, wouldn't he?" – then asked.

"It can't be helped." – Vali said not caring whether Azazel will be upset or not.

"Alright, if you feel that's correct then so be it, if you are ever in need of any support or resources know that you can always ask me… " – Ariadew did not question Vali's decision since that's not her place to, but she still wanted to let him know that he can always for help if he wants.

"Will do, not that I would ever need. But still thanks for all you have done for me and my mother… alright goodbye and take good care Ariadew Asmodeus." – Vali said then cut off the magic communication circle.

After Vali's projection disappeared, Roygun who was standing next to Ariadew in silence questioned, "Lady Ariadew, I have always wondered why have you waited so long to eliminate them?"

The one to answer her question was not Ariadew, but the Queen of Ariadew's peerage, Queen Halloween, "It's because of Alex. True we could have eliminated the three of them long ago. However, we did not. The reason for that is Alex."

Roygun was a bit confused.

Noting Roygun's confusion, Queen Halloween continued, "Think about it a little, after what the child had gone through at the mere age of six, his emotional state was extremely unstable, so much so that he has completely forgotten what kind of torture he went through, it was a reflexive action to prevent himself from going insane.

But he did remember everything that happened to Cleria and the exorcist named Masaomi, he blamed it all to be his fault, his own weakness and incompetence. And thus an extremely strong desire for revenge ignited in his heart. In such a case, what would happen if he were to suddenly find that his targets of revenge are already eliminated by someone?"

"His mental state may again collapse?" – Roygun muttered.

"Yes, the entire purpose he had been living on would have ceased to exist, his very reason to live will be gone… and his mental state may have collapsed completely… therefore, we decided to not eliminate them for a few years, the other three devil kings agreed with Ariadew, and reached upon a united decision to let Alex be the one to do the task, this way at the very least he will remain sane." – Queen Halloween explained.

"Hmm, it makes sense I suppose." – Roygun nodded.

Ariadew also nodded and continued, "Of course, hatred and Desire for Revenge are also destructive emotions, not only for others but also for oneself, especially for Alex with his most dominating sins being Wrath and Pride. If all he focused on was hatred, then he would have completely lost himself… and thus he would have been empty inside, which is not something I want my brother to go through, he has already been through too much…

Over the years, Alex has been a good child, he is a bit of a rebel but he hasn't created that many problems for me, the other devil kings, or for the House of Belial… at least after he figured out that he wouldn't be able to sneak out without getting past me and Ajuka."

"Sigh… did not cause any problem? Yeah right… as if…" – Roygun sighed helplessly. The person who would deal with all the problems he caused was her… so nobody knows about his problematic nature more than her.

"Come now, Roygun, don't be like that…" – Queen Halloween teased Roygun, "You do love him, do you not?"

"I can't deny that Queen, but I would have preferred if it had been you Queen Halloween who would take care of all the mess he leaves behind." – Roygun said helplessly.

"Oh? Would you rather prefer that I take care of his burning desires?" – Queen Helloween said in a teasing tone of voice.

"Well I didn't say that." – Roygun denied.

Halloween giggled, then said to Ariadew, "Ariardew, do you plan to send him to the peace summit along with Serafall and Sirzechs?"

Ariadew nodded, "Hmm, it's the best opportunity… with Sirzechs and Serafall watching over him, I can be reassured that nothing would happen to him."

Roygun said, "I don't really think that anything's going to happen to him even if nobody is watching over him, at least with what he is."

Queen Halloween nodded, "That may be true, but it's still best that the two of them stay with him, especially when he sees Katerea Leviathan… And with Sona Sitri also being present there, she would be able to help him emotionally…"

Ariadew nodded, and said to Roygun, "Alright Roygun, notify my brother and let him prepare. it's time I remove those chains with which I have always bound him."

"Wait why do I have to be the one? After you didn't allow him to fight Kokobeil, his mood has been very much frustrated… and now me of all people?" – Roygun said.

Ariadew said with a smile, "First, it's because you are always able to keep him calm, and second because I am ordering you to do it. I believe that as your King, and you as my Rook, you wouldn't refuse my order now would you?"

Queen Halloween said, "And don't worry he wouldn't be that upset, I mean the fight against Kokobeil wasn't that hard… With Erza Scarlet, Kasukabu Yo, Kudou Asuka, Genshirou Saji, and Kuro Usagi, from the Moon Rabbit Clan working together with the Red Dragon Emperor, Holy Demonic Sword Creator, Duranal Wielder, in the leadership of Sona Sitri and Rias Gremory, resisting Kokobeil wasn't that big of a problem… so even if Alex is a bit frustrated, he wouldn't be that upset. And when he learns that we are sending him to the human world, he will be happy."

Roygun nodded with a sigh, "Fine fine…"

Queen Halloween smiled at Roygun's helplessness.

Ariadew said, "Don't inform him that he is going to the Human World to deal with Katerea, tell him that he will be there as Serafall's guard, understand?"

Roygun nodded, "Yes Lady Ariadew."

Ariadew then said, "One more thing, let him take Seilah with him… Her 'Macro' and 'Enhancement' curses will prove to be quite a good help for him in his upcoming battle…"

"Understood." – Roygun nodded.

Ariadew nodded, "Good now go."

Roygun nodded and disappeared in a magic circle.

After Roygun had gone, Ariadew sighed.

Queen Halloween said, "It's unlike you to be so upset Aria."

Ariadew nodded, "Yes, but I can't bring myself to smile when I know that what Alex and Cleria went through it is all because of me… no matter how much of a tough person I may have been, as a sister I can only curse myself for making the lives of my younger siblings a hell…"

Queen Halloween was silent for a while then said, "Don't worry they understand your troubles too, I think things will turn up for the better soon enough."

Aria nodded, "I hope it does, but still I can't ever pay the debt I owe you for bringing my brother back to life…"

Queen Halloween shook her head, and said, "If anyone, you should be grateful to Gloxinia… if not for his willingness to give the Fountain of Youth of the Fairy King's Forest, for Alex… bringing Alex back to life might have been an impossible task. He had expended all his life force during that rampage of his which destroyed the entire Karakura town."

"True, I have always wondered why Gloxinia agreed to it… Fairy King's are supposed to guard the Fountain of Youth, yet he gave it away for Alex." – Arai muttered in wonder.

Queen Halloween said with a smile, "As Mavis, and Elain's elder brother, Gloxinia knows what it feels like when the younger Siblings die… We were willing to help Gloxinia's younger sister Mavis come back to life from her partial death, using the evil piece, Gloxinia just returned the favor by helping you. And the Fairy King's Forest was also restored using Alex's blood."

"Perhaps you are right…" – Ariadew nodded.

"But it's a pity that only one person can drink the Fountain of Youth, otherwise, Cleria could have been restored too…" – Queen Halloween said with a bit of pity.

"Hmm, but I don't intend to give up… sooner or later I will find something… the research on creating artificial devils has been going quite successful from the information we obtained from Kuroka's younger sibling's hair clip.

The birth of the maid Zest B. Steward is a very good example, there are a few problems, but I think Ajuka might be able to solve them sooner or later, and after he does that, I will have Cleria born anew."

Sometimes later at Kuoh Academy in the Human World.

"Remind me Seilah… what am I doing here again?" – Alexian asked Seilah with twitching eyes.

"Lord Alxian, you are here as Lady Leviathan's guard in the upcoming Peace Summit." – Seilah answered her master's question.

"Just my luck, of all the Devil Kings, it had to be her… For the first time in so many years Elder Sister allows me to go to Human World, but I have to be stuck here…" – Alexian said with a sigh, as he watched a certain Magical Girl posing for her fans to take her pictures.

At this time, Serafall turned towards Alexian and shouted, "Alex-chan, come here… together we will save the world!"

"Yeah… n… n-no I…" – Alexian couldn't imagine himself doing what Serafall was doing.

And before he could answer her, Seilah suddenly said to Alexian, "Lord Alexian, look that's Lady Gremory and the Red Dragon Emperor."

Prompted by Seilah, Alex looked in their direction and noticed Rias Gremory, Himejima Akeno, Hyoudou Issei, and Asia Argento. The other side didn't notice them as their entire attention was focused on the Magic Girl.

Meanwhile, Natsuki teleported next to Alexian and asked, "Alex, as her guard, aren't you going to stop Lady Leviathan?"

"Is it even possible to stop her?" – Alexian questioned in wonder.

"As the Principal, I can not let her disturb the decorum of the school." – Natsuki said as she folded her hand over her chest.

Alex said, "I don't think that anyone other than my sister and probably Sona can stop her."

POV Change

Meanwhile, "Knock it off…!" – Before Alexian could respond, suddenly Saji came on the stage, and dispersed the crowd of enthusiastic Magical Girl Fans, "We are still on school property… you have seen enough of this."

The crowd was obviously pissed and protested.

But Saji was unfazed, "I don't need this kind of commotion on the day of the open house, get out of here."

With more protests, the crowd of Magical Girl Fans dispersed.

Next, Saji turned towards Serafall, and questioned, "Alright, are you related to somebody?"

Serafall nodded, "Mm-hmm!"

At this moment, the gate of the auditorium opened, "Saji! What's going on here?"

POV Change

"Well she is here too… come on let us go too." – Alexian said as he started to walk towards all the devils.

"Yes, Lord Alexian!" "Alright!" – both Seilah and Natsuki nodded and followed after Alexian.

"Sona!" – Alexian shouted, bringing everyone's attention upon himself, he, however, did not care and hurriedly went forward and hugged her tightly which shocked a few faces, after all, who would dare to hug the Student Body President?

Sona was a bit taken aback, and a bit confused, "Lord Belial?"

"Mm-hmm." – Alexian nodded.

"Wait… Lord Belial? You are here too? Don't tell me you somehow managed to sneak out of the underworld?" – Sona exclaimed in shock.

"Trust me… I would have done that ages ago if I could… but no, my sister appointed me as Lady Serafall's escort and guard for the Peace Summit. So… I am stuck here, and can't do anything about it even if I want to." – Alexian said with a sigh as he walked closer to Sona.

"Is that so? I am amazed… But still, it's a lot of progress compared to being forbidden from taking a single step out of the underworld." – Sona said and returned the hug.

"I was worried after I heard about Kokobiel's attack from Natsuki, I had wanted to help, but that brute of a sister of mine did not allow me." – Alexian said.

Sona said, "Don't worry, even if you were not here, Minamiya Sensei was there, with her around things turned easy, she took the defense of the town in her hand, and the rest of us just had to stop Kokobiel…"

POV Change.

"Alex-chan you meanie! You stole away my So-chan from me!" – Serafall exclaimed in cute anger.

"Ah… Buchou… what's going here? Is Kaichou being hugged by someone or am I seeing things?" – Issei asked Rias in confusion.

Saji also looked at Rias hoping for some answers, as he was both confused and shocked, 'Why…? And Sona Kaichou not resisting him?'

Rias folded her arms over her chest, and said, "That person is Alexian Belial, similar to Sona and I, he too is a high-ranking Devil and the heir to the House of Belial. Even though we are of the same generation, he is a rank above both of us, he is an Ultimate Class Devil, his talent as a Devil is so high that the previous head of the House of Belial, that is his elder brother, chose to resign himself from the position of the head of the house to let Alexian, the younger brother be the next head…

As for the reason why he is hugging Sona, well that's nothing to be surprised about considering that both of them love each other for a few years now, and their relationship is approved by both of their families."

"Wait what… Lovers?" – Issei muttered in surprise, then he was suddenly reminded of Riser Phenex, "So is he like Riser too?"

Rias shook her head, "He is different from Riser, but that's all I can say based on what I know about him. The thing is, I don't know much about him. There hasn't been much interaction between him and me even when we were kids…"

"Huh…? Is that so? But why is Natsuki-chan with him?" – Issei asked again.

Akeno nodded, "Oh, that's because Minamiya-sensei is a devil in the service of House of Belial, more specifically, she is a bishop in the peerage of Lord Alexian Belial."

"Wait-wait-wait Akeno, so you are telling me that Natsuki-chan, the principal of Kuoh Academy is a devil in his peerage??" – Issei asked again.

Akeno nodded, "Mm-hmm, in fact, this school, this town, as well as much of Japan falls in the territory of House of Belial, as per House of Belial's agreements with the Shinto gods. Other Devils are not allowed to operate here without House of Belial's permission. Rias is just borrowing this town for a while because of her love for Japanese Culture."

"Now I get it." – Issie nodded.

When Saji heard all this information from Rias he was taken aback, "Kaichou has a lover? Moreover, she is in love with him too…?" – his dreams were instantly crushed by an ultimate class devil.

Rias nodded, "It makes sense that you are not aware of this… even in the Underworld, very few know of this news… only Sona, and Alexian's close friends and family."

"Huh…? Why?" – Saji asked in confusion.

At this time, Natsuki had walked closer to them and answered Saji's question, "It's because the sister of both of them are Devil Kings… so their engagement and marriage involve a lot of complicated high-level devil politics… not something that can be revealed so easily, especially not to you, who has just reincarnated into a devil… But I suppose it's time to reveal this to you after you have witnessed the two of them. Moreover, the day of engagement is approaching soon, so you are going to know about it sooner or later anyway"

Akeno questioned Natsuki curiously, "When is the engagement of Lord Alexian Belial, and Sona?"

Natsuki said, "It's in the fourth week of the upcoming summer breaks… And the location is the Great Nazarick Castle…"

"So the location is Alexian's personal castle, huh?" – Rias muttered.

"Personal Castle…? Damn this guy is both sexy and rich, he has his own peerage… I bet he even has his own harem…? He doesn't appear to be a douchebag like Riser is. I wanna be just like him" – Issei said with fiery eyes.

Natsuki folded her hand over her chest, and said, "Well of course he does, Alex has almost everything, status, popularity, wealth, power, knowledge, and even women by his side… but trust me Hyoudoe Issei when I say this, you don't want to be like him…" – the last part was said with a bit of melancholy which didn't go unnoticed by Rias and the others who can't help but frown, 'Why such a sad look?'

On the other hand, Saji was heartbroken… 'Kaichou… Kaichou loves someone…?'

2