Chapter 9 – End
11.2k 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          "Mm……"

          Ye Ruwei was dreaming and vaguely felt someone touching her face.  She opened her sleepy eyes to see Mu Zheng sitting on side of the bed and his big hand was gently caressing back and forth on her cheek.

          "What's the matter?"  She could see from his face that he was not happy.

          "Shssh!  Don’t ask."   He lowered his head and kissed her on the lips.  His big hand began to eagerly explore the curves under her loose pajamas.

          "No, Qi An…...."   She was afraid that Qi An would wake up in the middle of the night and see their intimate behavior.

          "I just went to see him.  He is sleeping soundly."

          He sucked her lips.  The trauma he felt tonight was too great and he needed the warmth of her body to heal the scars in his heart.

          He swiftly teased her soft honey spot until she was wet enough to accept his male pride.  Unable to wait any longer, he spread her legs and suddenly thrust into her extremely tight honey spot.

          "Ah!......."   She held her breath and tried to take a deep breath to ease her discomfort.   

          "Painful?"  He stopped his thrusting rhythm and looked down at her.

          She smiled and slowly shook her head to give him the encouragement to continue by wrapping her legs around his waist to let him move deeper into her body.

          Mu Zheng let out a rough breath and began to move his hips to thrust with force into her incredibly tight narrow path. 

          He forcefully pushed against the soft muscle wall then retreated and then thrust forward again.

          Pleasure hit him wave by wave and he accelerated the rhythm, gradually losing control.  He began to thrust ferociously in and out, venting all his grief into her body.

          "Mu…..ah!……"  She adjusted her body condition so that she could accommodate all of him and whatever bitterness or grief in him.......she was willing to accept the whole of him.

          "I love you, Mu Zheng, I love you!"   She exclaimed at the height of passion.

          "I love you too!  I love you too!"

          He roared and spilled the hot liquid into her body.

          The pain he felt from his childhood and the humiliation he received from the deceit of the Du father and daughter, all seemed to fade away from this moment on………..

          Mu Zheng knew both Du father and daughter would not let him off so easily.  Sooner or later, they would come for him.

          But he never imagined that the next day when he opened the door early in the morning, the graceful and delicate Du Yingxuan would be standing outside the door.

          "Why are you here?"  Mu Zheng's reaction was cold.  He could not forgive Du Yingxuan's hypocrisy and deception all these years.

          "Big Brother Lone Wolf, when you came back to the villa last night, why didn’t you come to see me and left in a hurry?  This morning, if I had not seen the surveillance recording, I would not have known you came back.  Please go back with me, otherwise my father will punish me!"

          Du Yingxuan pretended to cry but Mu Zheng no longer felt any pity for her and her hypocrisy made him sick.

          "You don’t have to put on this innocent look, I have clearly seen your true nature!"  Mu Zheng said coldly.

          "You said that I was like a dog and made you sick that year but you may not know the person who was really disgusting was you!  You used a pure and kind-hearted mask to cover up your true evil and debauchery nature.  You are really disgusting.  If I had not known about your true nature, it would not have been a problem but now, since I know, I will never go back to help with your evil deeds and even more so, I will not satisfy your lustful desire!  Basically…….."

          He lifted the corners of his mouth and said mockingly.  "I think you and Scorpion are suitable for each other.  The two of you are so disgustingly well-matched and are a hateful rat generation.  Both of you can be married to each other and it would be most appropriate."

          "You……"

          Du Yingxuan was so angry that she was going to explode.  No one had ever dared to say she is a rat generation!

          "Daddy!"  Suddenly a little body rushed over and clung to his thigh like a spoiled brat.

          Qi An had woke up and the first thing he did was to look for his father.

          "Qi An, don’t disturb your Father!  He is talking with Aunty."   Ye Ruwei picked up the child who was clutching the hem of Mu Zheng's shirt and she looked at Du Yingxuan with fear.  "Mu Zheng…."

          "Don’t be afraid, I will deal with it!"  Mu Zheng patted her hand and whispered.

          Du Yingxuan looked at the close-knit family of three and felt discontented.

          "So you have reunited with your family!  If I had known this will happen, I should have killed you five years ago!"

          Finally, she could no longer control herself and exposed her true vicious and evil nature.

          "You can’t touch her because I will be here!"   Mu Zheng would not allow anyone to hurt Ye Ruwei and their child.

          "It's such a pity.  No matter how skilled you are, you are still human.  There are some things that are beyond the control of man, for example now……"   She said and pointed at Ye Ruwei and Qi An with a proud smile.  "Didn’t you notice there is something extra on their body?"

          Immediately there was a look of surprise on Mu Zheng's face.  He quickly looked back and sure enough, there was a small red dot of light on the bodies of Ye Ruwei and Qi An.

          It was the most prized sniper weapon of the Du organization.  Using the advanced red laser to mark the target, the accuracy was one hundred percent and he had seen its amazing power.

          Immediately his expression changed and he forcefully pushed Ye Ruwei and Qi An back into the house.

          "Quickly, go into the house and no matter what you hear, don't come out!"

          "Stop!"  Du Yingxuan called out loudly.  "I know that the two guns will not be able to deal with you but to deal with your two precious family member is more than enough.  Let's see whether you will save your woman or your son first!"

          When Ye Ruwei heard that their son would be in danger, she anxiously said.  "Don't worry about me!  Protecting Qi An is more important!"

          "How can I disregard you?"  For him, both Ye Ruwei and their child were equally important to him and he did not want to lose either one.

          "What?......Is it so difficult to choose?"  Du Yingxuan felt proud and suddenly felt she had made a good decision when she did not kill Ye Ruwei and her child at that time.

          If not for them, she would not really know what method she could use to control Lone Wolf!  Looking at him now, he is like an obedient wolf with his four limbs tightly bound at her mercy!

          "What exactly do you want?"  Mu Zheng stared at her, gnashing his teeth.

          "I want you to go back with me.  The organization needs you to continue with your service."

          Lone Wolf is a talent.  Her father had told her to use whatever method necessary to make him stay with the organization.

          "As long as I go back with you, will you let them go?"

          Mu Zheng had thought this over and decided that exchanging his life for the safety of his wife and child was well worth it.

          "No, you can’t promise her!  God knows how she will deal with you if you go back!  Even if she will not deal with you, she will not let me and Qi An, go!  Mu Zheng, you must not be deceived by her!"

          "Shut up!"  Du Yingxuan raised her hand and wanted to slap her in the face but was stopped by Mu Zheng's piercing eyes.

          "If you dare to touch her, even if the lives of my whole family are at stake, I will make you pay the price!"

          Du Yingxuan was scared and retracted her hand.  She pursed her lips and said.  "I just wanted to give her a fright, why are you so agitated?"

          "Talk less nonsense!  I agree to go back with you but you have to promise me that the two of them will not be harmed"   Mu Zheng solemnly stated.

          "I am not so stupid!  If I kill them, how will I be able to control you?  But I will not let them go.  I will hide them in a secret place where you will never to be able to find them.  If you dare to disobey then I'll send people to chop off their limbs and send the parts to you.  How about that?"

          Du Yingxuan chuckled and laughed.  Her smile was so beautiful and dazzling but the words that were spat out of her bright red mouth were evil and vicious.

          "Du Yingxuan!"   Mu Zheng furiously roared.  His eyes turned violent, his face twisted with anger and the blue veins rose to the surface of his skin.

          In the past, he murdered only under the orders of Du Zhengxian and now he had a sudden impulse to strangle this demon, Du Yingxuan, on the spot.

          "Really angry?  Ha..ha…ha…"   The angrier he became, the happier Du Yingxuan felt. 

          What she cannot have, she would not let others have too.

          She thought she was in control of the whole situation and felt proud when suddenly in the distance there was a burst of noise.  There was a group of people rushing over and there were several SNG news vehicles following quickly behind moving towards them.

          In a blink of an eye, a group of news reporters holding microphones rushed in front of Du Yingxuan while dozens of cameras were all snapping pictures of her, dazzling her with their camera lights.

          "Miss Du, would you like to make a statement regarding what happened this morning?"  A bunch of microphones was pushed in front of her face and she was so shocked that she could hardly smile.

          "What is going on?"

          Not only was Du Yingxuan shocked, even Mu Zheng and Ye Ruwei were also astonished and confused by the ridiculous scene in front of them.

          "Miss Du, someone sent a hot sexy video recording of you in bed to the television station.  It is now broadcasting live and running continuously on TV.  Can you please state your views on this matter?"  A reporter asked loudly.

          "Miss Du, I heard the man in the video is one of Du Enterprise's employee.  Are the two of you very close?"  Another reported asked bluntly.

          "What hot sexy video?  I totally don’t understand!"  Du Yingxuan was frightened and tried to push away the reporters crowding around her.

          "Here, this is it!"  A fast-moving reporter had printed out an image from the computer and shoved the image in front of her.

          Du Yingxuan looked at the picture and instantly her face turned pale.

          It was a picture showing her and Scorpion having sex in bed and they said that the video was sent to the television station and at the same time also being broadcasted live continuously?

          She was so ashamed that she wanted to dig a hole and crawl into it.  But those reporters refused to let her go and like flies, they kept on chasing after her throwing awkward questions after questions which caused her extreme embarrassment.

          "Miss Du, I heard that you were going to marry the Young Master of Changtai Enterprise but Changtai Enterprise had just issued a statement to cancel the marriage.  I would like to ask regarding Changtai Enterprise's reaction……are you angry with it?"

          "Miss Du, your father the Honourable Du Zhengxian is also hospitalized for cerebral hemorrhage because of this matter.  How are you going to deal with this crisis?"

          "Go away!  Everyone, get away from me!"

          Du Yingxuan completely disregarded her image while she screamed and roared.  She pulled up her skirt, broke free from the crowd and ran off.  The group of reporters also quickly followed behind her and the result was……. the group of people ran away chasing after her.

          Mu Zheng and Ye Ruwei watched coldly as they disappeared around the corner.

          They looked suspiciously at each other and did not understand how this had happened.

          Booooom!!!……

          A high-speed sports car was coming from a distance towards them.  On reflex, Mu Zheng quickly pushed Ye Ruwei and their child behind him while he stayed on alert and stared at the sports car which had stopped in front of them.

          "Hello to both of you!"

          A tall and handsome man got out of the car.  He leisurely took off the pair of dark sunglasses that was sitting on his nose and waved at them in greeting.

          "Fan Tian Yi?!"  Mu Zheng asked as soon as he set eyes on the man.  "What are you doing here?"

          Could it be Fan Tian Yi still had some pictures that he wanted to sell to him?  The last time he had spent a large sum of money to buy Ye Ruwei and their child's information regarding their whereabouts from Fan Tian Yi.  Hadn’t he earn enough yet?

          "Do you like the surprise that I gifted you?"

          He used his thumb to indicate the group of noisy reporters that was running away and Mu Zheng immediately understood.

          "Are you talking about the video that was sent to the television station?"

          "It would be a pity if I were to enjoy such an amazing video by myself.  Of course, sending it to the television station would be better as everyone can enjoy it!"  Fan Tian Yi said cheekily and put on a ruffian smile.

          "Why did you help me?"  Mu Zheng really did not understand.  They were not even considered as friends or even rivals, so why should Fan Tian Yi help him?

          "You must be clear on this….. I am not helping you.  It was just to defeat the dark forces of the Du Family that required a push in the right direction!" 

          Does Lone Wolf think that he, Fan Tian Yi, wants to help him?

          "Thank you!"  Ye Ruwei did not understand the conversation between them but she knew that the man in front of them did help them tremendously and so she sincerely thanked him.

          "You're welcome…..Miss Ye!"  Fan Tian Yi was grinning and smiling.

          This woman looks beautiful, gentle and with good temperament.  It feels comfortable listening to her soft voice and looking at her is much better than looking at Lone Wolf's icy face a hundred times over.

          "Since you have achieved your purpose, you can leave and stay away!"

          Mu Zheng saw Fan Tian Yi's sly smile and his anger rose immediately.

          If Fan Tian Yi still dared to stare at Ye Ruwei with those squinting, lewd eyes, most probably he would not be able to control himself and give Fan Tian Yi a beating on the spot.

          "But I……"  Fan Tian Yi wanted to talk with the young and beautiful lady.

          He does not only love money but also loves beauties!

          "Scram!"

          Mu Zheng kicked and hustled Fan Tian Yi into his car, then forcefully kicked the door shut.

          "Mu Zheng….."

          Ye Ruwei let out a sigh.  She could hardly believe that he would do such a barbarous act.

          "Let's go home!"

          Gathering Ye Ruwei and Qi An into his arms, Mu Zheng turned around and walked into the house, slamming the door shut.

          "Lone Wolf, you ungrateful bastard!"

          With his back aching, Fan Tian Yi slowly climbed out of his car and stared furiously at the closed door.

          Mu Zheng actually dared to kick him twice!  He will not forgive Mu Zheng!

          Just you wait!

          He, Fan Tian Yi…….really, really remembers hatred!

                             

                              *****************

         

          Beitou, Hongye Hot Springs.

          "Waiter, bring another bottle of wine!"

          Fan Tian Yi was shouting and shaking his empty bottle at Xiao Jia who was busy pouring tea and serving up dishes to the customers.

          Xiao Jia turned to look back …… it's him again!

          He immediately looked towards the counter.

          When Ye Ruwei saw it was Fan Tian Yi, she immediately smiled and said to Xiao Jia.  "It’s alright!  Go and bring a bottle of wine for Mr. Fan."

          "Oh!"

          Xiao Jia went off and came back with a bottle of wine and put it down on the table with a bang.

          Towards Fan Tian Yi, he did not have any good feelings for him as he was the extreme!

          Ever since Hongye Hot Springs reopened, this person had come often to enjoy himself and never paid anything.  The strange thing was, the boss Ye Ruwei was not even angry. 

          He could not help but suspected that Sister Ye must have some weakness that Fan Tian Yi was holding against her.  If not, why would she give in to his demands?

          And on the other hand, Fan Tian Yi was drinking and eating.  He was enjoying the food and making himself comfortable.

          Free food and drinks are always delicious!

          *He….he*….., Lone Wolf would never have expected that his terrible revenge on him would be like this!   For him to come occasionally and enjoy free meals is considered polite to Mu Zheng.  Initially, Fan Tian Yi had intended to eat here until this restaurant business goes bankrupt.

          "Fan Tian Yi is here again?"

          Coming back from the mountains after picking wild vegetables, Mu Zheng saw Xiao Jia muttering in front of the door and without looking, he already knew who had arrived.

          "Yes, Boss!  Why do you allow this man to enjoy free food and drinks every time he comes?  This is not fair!"  Xiao Jia said.

          "It’s not every time."   The last time, it was on the day of Hongye Hot Springs's re-opening that they had held a free food reception.  From today onwards, everything would be chargeable.

          Mu Zheng put down the mountain vegetables he had gathered and casually picked up the bill on the counter which recorded every item that Fan Tian Yi had drank and eaten to personally sent the bill to his table.

          "Please go to the counter to pay after eating!"

          "What is this?"  Fan Tian Yi stared at the bill that appeared out of thin air and almost spat out the wine in his mouth.

          Lone Wolf……no, he had retired.  He is no longer a killer and should be called …..Mu Zheng.

          Mu Zheng actually dared to ask him to settle the bill?  He must not forget it was him, Fan Tian Yi, who is his savior.

          "Hey, Mu Zheng, you are so mean.  I was the one who helped you and your family to reunite and now after crossing the river, you are going to destroy the bridge?  (Getting rid of the person who had helped to overcome a problem.)

          It was not that he did not have the money to pay but he was unhappy to pay and his chest was feeling bursts of pain at the thought of paying for his meals.    

          Mu Zheng smiled and said lightly.  "Thanks to you, our family soon will have an additional member and raising a child is expensive.  Naturally, we need more money for milk, don’t you agree?"

          His eyes rested gently on Ye Ruwei who was working at the cashier counter in her loose-fitting dress with her slightly visible, bulging belly.

          Since he needed to raise his children, it would not be nice to take advantage of Mu Zheng but Fan Tian Yi still felt unhappy and mumbled.

          "You are a fast one!  After you found your woman for just a few months, immediately you have a child on the way!  Is it because you have nothing to do at home and can only think of helping the country increase its population?"

          Pretending not to hear, Mu Zheng pulled out a chair to sit down and asked.  "Regarding Du Zhengxian's case, what have you decided to do?"

          After a series of setbacks, Du Zhengxian's forces were significantly reduced but still, he could not be totally eliminated.  He would definitely continue his evil deeds as soon as he had recovered.

          "Don’t worry about this.  I have thought of a way to bring him down completely."

          Fan Tian Yi leisurely sipped Hongye Hot Spring's plum wine and answered with confidence.

          "What way?"

          Mu Zheng knew it was not easy to deal with Du Zhengxian. 

          "I intend to start with his daughter.  First, I will cheat her of her feelings, then her body, then her power and then totally bring down Du Zhengxian to give him the most painful blow."  He said with a laugh. 

          "His daughter?  Are you referring to Du Yingxuan?"  Mu Zheng felt nauseous when he heard her name.  Does Fan Tian Yi intend to have a fiery love affair with her?

          "Oh, please!  Who told you Du Zhengxian has only one daughter?  Du Yingxuan is already ruined and I am definitely not interested in her!"   To have an affair with her would only pull him down to her low-level!

          "Du Zhengxian has another daughter?"  Mu Zheng could not help but be surprised.

          He has been with Du Zhengxian for around twenty years but he did not know Du Zhengxian had another daughter.

          "Ha….ha….  This is the benefits of being the Chief of Intelligence!  I have my methods to dig up someone else's secrets!"  Fan Tian Yi said proudly.

          "Hey, I said I will pay for the food and drinks, later!  Are you afraid I will not settle the bill?!"

          Suddenly a loud and fierce voice came across from the direction of the counter.  The people in the restaurant were all shocked and turned around to look.

          Two unruly men with frightening expressions were standing in front of the cashier counter, staring fiercely at Ye Ruwei.  If it was any girl, it would have scared her to tears but Ye Ruwei did not feel any fear.

          She looked at the two unruly men then gently and firmly said.

          "I'm sorry, we are a small business and don’t give credit.  So, please settle your bill before you leave."

          "Are you deaf?  Do you understand what I'm saying?"  One of the brawny men hammered his hand on the counter which made the whole counter shake.

          Fan Tian Yi stared at the two burly rogues and muttered in dissatisfaction.  "To have free meals here is my sole right.  How can they have the right to eat free meals here as well?"

          With a frown, Mu Zheng got up with a cold expression and took big steps towards the counter.

          "What is happening?"

          When Ye Ruwei saw him, she beamed a blooming beautiful smile at him.

          "The two gentlemen here want credit."   She said.

          "Is it?"  With cold black eyes, Mu Zheng turned to look at the two rogues.

          The two people glanced at Mu Zheng who was not burly and only measured up to half their size so they did not see him as a threat.

          "What?  Why can't we have credit?"  They roared loudly.

          "Of course, you can!  I'm sorry my people slighted you and I apologize."

          He calmly picked up a glass from the counter and tightened his fingers slightly.  Instantly, the glass shattered into pieces with the fragments shooting out of his hand and falling to the ground.  Then he spread out his fingers showing his palm that did not have any trace of injury.

          The two brawny men instantly looked scared and their faces turned pale.

          They immediately turned to Ye Ruwei and with quivering lips, they asked.  "Boss…..boss, how much is the bill?"

          "The total is eight hundred and seventy yuan."   Ye Ruwei answered with a smile.

          "Here is a thousand yuan, keep the change!"    (Yuan here is Taiwanese dollars)        

          Ye Ruwei watched as they quickly fled as if chased by ghosts and she burst into laughter.

          Everyone who came here with the intention of having free meals always ended up in this way.

          She looked up at Mu Zheng and he also looked back at her.  Gentle and warm feelings silently flowed through the early spring cool air.

          So blessed!

          Being acquainted with Mu Zheng is the most fortunate thing in her life.  With him around, she feels really, really happy and satisfied!

          Suddenly, Mu Zheng leaned against her ear and said.  "I love you!"

          With a tender and sweet smile, she replied. 

          "I love you, too"

 

                                      *#*#*#*#*#*** END ***#*#*#*#*#*

5