CHAPTER 2- A Tamer
687 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Fuckkk " I groaned as I felt a little bit of pain in my eyes due to the sudden bright light. 

I opened my eyes again and I was already inside the unknown hall which was decorated with gold and gorgeous paintings, the ceiling was so beautiful with painted Stars patterns. 

I looked at my surroundings and I found other people that were in the class. I saw guards which wearing full-body armors and they looked menacing and so powerful from their posture alone.

I calmly analyzed the situation as my classmates were in chaotic situations like mine. 

" Where are we? Yuki " Kana embraced my body as she asked me. She looked a bit shaky and nervous, fears but she also studied the surroundings carefully. 

" Don't worry, I'm here " I patted her head and said with a calm tone. I was a ' man ' so it was my duty to give her a reassuring place.  She nodded her head and she tried to calm down her nervous mind. It looked like my classmates also calmed down their minds and I was also in that state. I was just a ' Teenager ' like other people. I might have a strong mind but I was just a ' student ' didn't change.

" Heroes! I apologize for our action but our world is in a terrible situation so please lend your help " I heard a woman's voice as I found a very gorgeous lady. She bowed into 45 degrees with quite a well-refined elegant bow.

She was around mid-twenty and her aura was noble and her manner refined very well. She had long elegant blond hair that was just a beauty and her gorgeous face that shaped perfectly. She had blue Sapphire eyes and her height was around 180 centimeter. Without a doubt, she was much more beautiful than my own girlfriend. Her breasts were even a little bit bigger than my girlfriend's. Her skin was also flawless even though her clothes covered most of her skin.

She spoke in a desperate tone but her tone was not in a rush. She spoke very smoothly with combined with her charm. I felt like I wanted to save her immediately from the things that made her suffer. 

" Ahh " I whispered into my girlfriend's ears because she pinched my belly. 

" Can you give us an explanation? What is happening to us? " One of our classmates immediately asked with the same calm tone.

' Class President ' I muttered. Her name was Misuzu Inugami. She gave a leader-type girl vibe as she had a ponytail black hair with black eyes. She had a typical Asian face but she had a sexy typeface with a tiny mole above her upper lip. Her height was around 165 centimeter and she had a good body portion because she did sports. 

The other people didn't buy that woman's words that much because most people here were elites including me. Our class was elite class. We had classmates like Kana, Yuchiru, Koizumi, Yamauchi who were super athletic types here but had good scores. The other people were good at exams. Ten people here were elites of school but still, they were teenagers. 

I would leave in the hand of people who had a good observing skills like the Class president. She immediately cut off the mode with a calm tone and especially males who were enticed by that woman's appearance came back from the dazzling state. My girlfriend pulled out me and I had quite a beautiful healthy relationship with my girlfriend.

" Allow me to introduce myself, Heroes. My name is Isabelle Vovye LenaDianel. Please call me just Lena. I am the third Princess of Anetia Kingdom. " Lena said with a soothing tone and her control over voice was quite stunning. She sounded like she was in sadness but she delivered her state in her tone, alone. She was wearing a like priestess with a white vestment. 

' Third Princess. There was no king's appearance but he might be somewhere and watching over this event. Something could want wrong and might end up killing the king so he is probably at a safe distance. ' I thought. 

" Our world is in great danger because of demon lord rebirth and most of the human nations are in a danger. Some countries already met their dooms and a lot of innocent people already dead. Demon Lord is too much power for us so we decided to do a hero summoning ritual. We succeed and we summoned you, Heroes. Please lend us your help. You can save innocent lives " She explained the situation in a short version. She even moved my cold heart from her tone and facial expression. A tiny bit ot tears leaked from her eyes. 

" Princess. Are you alright? Here " I found an old man who was wearing a white vestment like her as a religious symbol had in the back of the vestment.  

I looked at my classmates and some of them were even crying especially, girls. Some boys leaked a few tears. There were a total of ten classmates, Five boys, and five girls. 

' Magic. Probably. ' I had another possible thought because I was even touched by her words alone. 

" I got your points but this has nothing to do with us. We are just students and how can we go back to our world? " One of my classmates said with a normal. He didn't feel anything at all. 

' Oh! he didn't get any effect. Miyama ' I looked at the owner's voice. He was tope one of our year. He had silver hair that brushed carefully and black eyes. His mom was from France so he also had a little bit of that side face. His Japanese accent was quite beautiful. He had pale skin color and his glasses showed like he was an intelligent character. 

" I am sorry that heroes end up involved in World's case because we can not handle our world " She bowed again and this time, her tone had genuine regret and pain.

"O...Ok. " Miyama had no choice except to back down because of the guards' aura and a Princess's sincere tone. 

" Don't worry, Heroes can go back to your world after heroes defeated Demon lord. Of course, heroes can stay here if you wish. We have great evidence of past heroes' notes. " She paused her explanation and gave us time to digest the information she gave.

' I see. What a usual Isekai tropes. Wow. ' I could only think that. We had no choice except to believe her.

" Every Hero has powerful class when heroes are summoned to this world. And Heroes' growth rate and classes are much more powerful than our talented people. Please say ' Status ' to check your classes. We can only see what heroes show us and we like to see Heroes' class defeat the Demon lord. Please show us Heroes unique class  " Luna's tone changed into demanded tone but I felt like she was doing for us. Her facial, tone and body language showed she was a good actress or she was concerned for us. 

" Status " I muttered and we had no choice for now. We had no moves to move and we were in a completely different world where magic existed. 

[ Name - Yukihara Ichinose 

Age - 16 

HP - 120/120

MP - 25/25

Race - Human 

Class - Tamer

Current Taming Process - 1

Strength - 17

Agility - 16 

Stamina - 18

Defense - 17

Luck - 10

Intelligence - 16 (+5)

Skills - Boxing Mastery II, Grappling Mastery I, language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Understanding, Tame, Link, Skill's Borrow 

Titles - A Talented One's, The Otherworlder, Unchosen Hero. ]

' Wait what. ' I muttered.

" Heroes. Can you show your Classes and Titles to us? You just need to think that you liked to do that "  Lena said with a gentle smile. We all knew that we were doing something we should not but she had a lot of cards to play. If we didn't show our classes, we might not receive a suitable training program or we would receive the entire Kingdom's negative side. If we showed our classes, they could create weakness and use against us in the future. Everyone was thinking but we were just ' Teenagers '.

' Tsk. I also want to see other people's classes and titles ' I thought. I showed my class and titles

-------

New Chapter is here. Thank you for reading this novel, guys.

19