CHAPTER 4- Cold Reality
672 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" I also agreed that. It even creeps me out. " A Girl voiced and she was a good friend of everyone. She had a cheerful personality and she was a beauty, her score was also at the top but she stayed very humble. So she was very popular with both boys and girls, unlike Yamauchi who was hated by the male body. Well, Yamauchi was handsome, good at sport, his personality was also cheerful so he was very popular with girls but boys hated in him a lot because of his shitty personality. Girls painted him as a Handsome, cool guy, bad boy while boys painted him as a shitty dickhead who even went after the girls that had boyfriends. 

I also had a little bit of an Edgy personality because of my life. Yamauchi and I had a little fight and a lot of rumors created, I became a loner like that. 

" I agreed with Ichigo but I feel like they are giving us too much freedom. I don't believe in Freedom that granted us naturally in a situation like this. Freedom is expensive. Maybe, they are even listening to our conversation right now. Maybe a freedom in the form of Prison " Misuzu agreed Ichinose's words. That girl's name was Ichigo Mizuhara and her class was Saint. She also had a Blessing so she was a potential Figurehead of our group. 

' Freedom is something you need to fight for. ' words played inside my head. My class was crappy compared to my classmates' but I could become stronger. I needed my own strength to fight for.

" For now, we don't have choices. We do the things that in front of us. " Miyama said and he looked at the surrounding. 

I could see Female Knights and maids. The time was already around Noon. We were waiting for lunch. 

The other people joined the conversation and Kana was still hugging me tightly. Well, I was glad that One of Kana's friends was also summoned here. Kana also lacked friends because she lacked the time to spend. Mostly, she spent on volleyball and with me. So she lacked the time to build Friendship. 

Kana's Friend's name was Ninome Hinata. She was around Kana's shoulder and had a fragile body. She was the type of girl of you liked to protect if she shut down her mouth. She was a super aggressive person with a fragile body. She had black bob-cut hair and blue eyes that got from her mother. She was flat as a cutting board and she was what people called ' loli ' . 

Even though she was so aggressive, cheerful brat but right now, she didn't say any words. She looked very shocked and her face was a lot depressing. Well, her Class was ' Gunslinger ' . Extremely powerful class from Lena's words. 

" Kana, I'm fine but it looks like your friend needs your help more than me " I whispered into Kana's ear and Kana looked at Ninome. She let go of me and instead she hugged Ninome's tiny body.  I wanted her to have a good friendship with other people.

" Don't worry, you're fine. Because I'm here " Kana patted Ninome's back and Ninome's tears leaked from her face.  

" My mom...., she will be alone in our world. She can not do anything without me. She has a very fragile body and she is in bed always. I...I " Ninome said with a depressing tone and her tone was so desperate. Tears leaked from her eyes constantly as her voice was so shaky and her body was shaking due to fear.

' I see. One way or another, we all lose something or more than something ' I thought and suddenly my mom's face came in . 

" Don't worry, we will return to our world. " Kana didn't dress words, she just said with a calm tone. Ninome also calmed down a little bit and she hugged Kana's body. The other classmates did not say anything. They were also probably thinking about the things that they were going to lose from now on. No, they all were probably trying not to think that. Trying to find the ways to avoid that depressing thought and Ninome simply reminded them. 

' Sigh! I hope my mom is fine. She is a strong woman. I know she will be fine. ' I thought and I tried not to leak out tears. At least, I needed to maintain a confident boyfriend for Kana. Since my father was dead in the ring, my mom buried herself in the work to feed me. 

' She will be fine. ' I told myself and I tried to think the future. From now on, my life was going to be harder compared to my classmates. Every day, we were going to train how to kill monsters. In the end, the concept called to take the life would not change. No matter it was monsters or not taking something or someone's life needed a strong will.

I looked at my classmates and most people were smart but I doubt that they trained themselves every day before. Training every day needed an extremely strong will. But it was not a strange concept to me, I trained almost every day because I wanted to develop my ' Boxing Skills ' at the limits even though my mom hated it a lot. Even though, I would not become ' Boxing Player ' . It was just my own way to remember my father, Boxing was solely connection with my father.

' Their lives are going to be difficult from now on. Especially people like Ninome ' I thought and everyone calmed down their minds. Ninome and Kana chatted and Ninome's face became normal. 

" I have been thinking what are you planning to do from now on ' Yukihara Ichinose '. " Suddenly, I heard a voice that directed to me. 

" I don't understand your question, Miyama Ichitaka " I replied to him with a cold tone. 

" Let me rephrase again. You are not a Hero so you have choices compared to us. But I doubt they will leave you alone or they will sell you to somewhere. So what are you planning to do? Yukihara Ichinose " Miyama asked me what a tense face.

" I see. For now, I will stick with my girlfriend to protect her. " I replied to him the very short question. 

" Well, I have a plan. Definitely, you are a man with great talent and potential. Even though, your class is shitty compares to us but in the hand of a man like you your class will stand out.  " Miyama sugarcoated the words and looked at me.

' No. He is not trying to talk good words to me. Because He just thought that. A man like him moves according to his own benefit ' I thought and I placed Miyama in the top chain of our class. 

" So become our self-defense instructor," Miyama said. 

' Fuck. ' my eyes opened widely and thoughts wandered around. It took me a few seconds to catch his intention. 

" Good Idea. Nice Idea Ichitaka " Misuzu immediately praised and she also grabbed his intention.

" Wait? Please also explain us " Ichigo said with a cute face. 

" Tsk! " Miyama snorted with an annoyed tone. It looked like cute things did not work on him. He didn't bother to explain to other people and just looked at me.

" Well, If you guys don't know, Ichinose is at least at a professional level in terms of boxing. Mastery Level II is probably in a ' Professional Realm ' that's why even talented in sports people like Kana, Yamauchi, Yuchiru, Koizumi don't have ' Mastery Level II '. Because that's already in the realm of ' Professional Player '. In other words, Yukihara is monstrous genius in boxing " Misuzu paused and looked at Miyama and me with the eyes of ' Am I correct? ' . As expected from Class President, she just called our First Names.

The other people looked at me with amazing eyes and saw me in another light. I didn't say any words and I just kept my smile. Kana looked very proud. 

" I got it but why Miyama asked him to become our instructor. " Ichigo asked.

" Because he is our classmates and we need to stick around ' for now ' . We need to depend on each other more. Besides, Yukihara probably knows self-defense martial arts and from now on, we need to prepare for everything. I don't trust anyone from this world, for now, I can not put blindly trust on people I never saw before. On the other hand, I know Yukihara since middle school even though we didn't talk that much. Our relationship is only with classmates but I can put trust in him. " Miyama said with a cool tone.

" I see. What if they don't agree. It is a good idea. We can bond with each other and we can get our own private time in the form of Training. We can discuss a lot of things from now on, things are going to be harsh in training. Even Club's training is harsh for High School students like us  " Yamauchi opened his mouth and said with a sharp tone.

" Yep. That's the problem. We lack a lot of things. We can not create a bad air between them and us. For now, just ask Princess Lena. If she doesn't agree, we will just give up. We can use that free time to relax ourselves" Miyama said. 

' I will bet everything I have. They will deny our request. But still a good proposal, I will get the time with my girlfriend. ' I thought and I looked at Ninome. She was already in the good shape.

' I can leave my girlfriend to Nome. My training is going to be different a lot compares to other people. Most of them are Combat Class while my class is the totally different case ' I muttered inside my head.

" I will try to ask Princess Lena. You guys can not have a strained relationship with the Kingdom's Princess but I can because I am not a hero. " I voiced and Misuzu thanked me. Kana looked at me with worried eyes but she didn't say anything.

' Kana is really a good girlfriend ' I thought and I patted her head to calm down her. She was extremely overworked when the things were on me. 

After that, Maids informed us to have a lunch. Lunch was literally Buffet with more elegant plates and dressing style. The foods were quite delicious. We ate lunch while chatting with Lena. Mostly, Misuzu, Miyama, Ichigo, and Yamauchi talked with Lena. The other people were still shocked or still have an impact to voice out their own opinions.

" Hero Yuki, Can I have your time? I like to talk a little bit" Lena suddenly asked me and I looked at Kana's eyes, conveyed I would be fine.

" Ok. Lena. " 

" Please follow me," She said. I followed behind her.

-----------

New Chapter is Here. 

16