CHAPTER 3- Status
735 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We looked at each other eyes and nobody wanted to go first. I looked at the Class President, Misuzu. She was a leader-like existence to us, right now so it was her job to bite the first bullet for us. She also knew that and she opened her mouth. 

" Ok. Then. I will go fast. " Misuzu said. 

[ Name - Misuzu Inugami

Age - 16 

HP - ###/###

MP - ##/##

Race - Human 

Class - Moonwalker

Strength - ##

Agility - ##

Stamina - ##

Defense - ##

Luck - ##

Intelligence - ##

Skills - language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Moonlight( Passive), Lunar Energy, Brust 

Titles - The Otherworlder, Hero, Blessing Of Goddess Luna ]

' Damm. What a sly foxy. She knows the game she is playing. ' I thought. She knew that the other party wanted to know everything but they told as they only wanted to know ' Class and Titles ' which were everything. They already knew that our status was average or below average from the past summoned Heroes Ritual. Or from our dressing code, they knew we were students or like that. 

I could see the description of her titles because she was also examing them. 

[ Hero - A title that only gives to braves that have the potential to save the world.

Bonus Status - gets an additional 50% EXP from the kills 

Special Bonus - increase all Status to 50℅ 

* Can only activate when the brave in the special circumstances] 

[ Otherworlder - The title that only gave to 'Visitors' from another world.

Bonus Status - gets an additional Skill point for every level up. * may receive more than one SP 

Special Bonus - gets 5 Skill Points for every level of 10, 20, 30, and so on ] 

[ Blessing Of Goddess Luna - A title that only gives to the people who love by Moon Goddess, Luna. 

Bonus Status - all status increases to 20℅ when in the night.

Special Bonus - Forms a Divine Shield when the blessed one is in critical condition]

' Damm. I don't have a ' Hero ' title. Let's see. The other people didn't get ' Hero Title ' or I am the only one who didn't get ' I thought. I knew that she got ' Blessing of Goddess Luna ' because of her Class. My class was quite crappy and I still didn't check the titles. I liked to observe other people's status, first and foremost.

" Clap Clap. A very powerful class and the blessing only can receive the head priest, extremely rare . As expected from Heroes. " Lena clapped her hand and said with joy. 

" I see. I like to know about the class. Would you like to explain after this? "Misuzu asked her with a polite tone.

" Of course, Heroes. " Lena said with a job.

" My turn. I guess" Miyama said with a cold tone with a tense face. 

[ Name - Miyama Ichitaka

Age - 16 

HP - ###/###

MP - ##/##

Race - Human 

Class - SunRay

Strength - ##

Agility - ##

Stamina - ##

Defense - ##

Luck - ##

Intelligence - ##

Skills - language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Explosion, Killers Bee, Burn, Helios Energy 

Titles - The Otherworlder, Hero, Blessing Of Goddess Hestia ]

" Not bad. " Miyama muttered and the other people showed their status. 

" My Turn My Turn " I heard a cheerful tone and he wore the school uniform very loosely. He took off some shirt buttons. He had earrings and his hairstyle was also messy but he had quite a handsome face. His vibe was like a bad boy type. He had blond hair because he dyed his hair with brown eyes. His height was around 184 centimeter. He was the First Year but already the Ace of Football team. 

[ Name - Yamauchi Akimoto

Age - 16 

HP - ###/###

MP - ##/##

Race - Human 

Class - Hero

Strength - ##

Agility - ##

Stamina - ##

Defense - ##

Luck - ##

Intelligence - ##

Skills - Football Mastery I , language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Excalibur, Limit Breaker 

Titles - The Otherworlder, A Great Hero, Blessing Of World God ]

' Fuck. Why him? ' I muttered inside my head. Everyone who read Fantasy novels knew, having Hero Class was hitting a jackpot. 

' Damm. Just why? someone who has a nasty personality like him ' I muttered but I was thinking. The other people showed the status as Lena said and the air became quite comfy compared to the earlier vibe which was filled with tension. Lena's voice was very smooth, the guards didn't even open their mouths but their aura alone was already enough to remind us what kind of situation we were in.

My Classmates got powerful classes and I could tell from the Class's name. Four people got a blessing from the different gods and everyone had a ' Hero ' title. I was started to sweat a lot. Having Hero Title was good and I could become very aparted the levels compared to my classmates when we were going to level up. Only two people left including me. I looked at my girlfriend who was the other person, who left to show the Status.

" Kana. Goes first " I muttered inside her ear. Kana had been hugging my arm so the people already knew our relationship.

[ Name - Kana Inayama

Age - 16 

HP - ###/###

Race - Human 

Class - Emitter 

Strength - ##

Agility - ##

Stamina - ##

Defense - ##

Luck - ##

Intelligence - ##

Skills - language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Aura Creation

Titles - The Otherworlder, Hero, Blessing Of Goddess Gaea]

' Fifth Blessing, Huh. Besides my girlfriend doesn't have Mana, at all. Probably the top class. A simple Class? ' I thought. I genuinely felt happy for her. 

" Your class looks really powerful. I am feel eased right now. " I whispered beside her ear. Lena immediately boot licked her as Kana nodded. 

" My turn. I guess. " I said when every eye was on me.

[ Name - Yukihara Ichinose

Age - 16 

HP - ###/###

MP - ##/##

Race - Human 

Class - Tamer

Strength - ##

Agility - ##

Stamina - ##

Defense - ##

Luck - ##

Intelligence - ##

Skills - Boxing Mastery II, Grappling Mastery I, language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Understanding, Tame, Link, Skill's Borrow 

Titles - A Talented One's, The Otherworlder, Unchosen Hero. ]

[ A Talented One's - A title that only gives to people who will do a great change in the future. 

Bonus Status - when a titleholder is in critical condition, the chances increase in success a lot compared to a non-titleholder. 

Special Bonus - the more the titleholder train, the more the titleholder becomes stronger.  ] 

[ Unchosen Hero ( Unique Title ) - Due to Having ' A Talented One's ' title, the otherworlder's name ' Yukihira Ichinose ' is granted this title because a person can only be chosen ' One time '. 

Bonus Status - + 20 luck increases when this title is activated.

Special Status - this title can activate whenever ' Yukihara Ichinose ' wants. Can only activate one 1-time per month) 

" Fuck. " I muttered after I checked my titles. I felt a little bit of anger but I swallowed every rage because this was not a good time to feel anger. I could become everything in my previous world and now, everything was wasted. I didn't have a ' Hero ' title so my level was going to be far from my classmates. Level represented the ' Strength '.

" Are you ok? Yuki. " Kana asked me with a worried tone. 

" Yeah Yeah. I'm fine. " I replied to her and Kana held my hand tightly. My case was tragic. 

" Sigh! " I said and eyes were on me. I wanted to shout but everything was going to be fruitless. I looked at Lena and I saw disappointing eyes but her eyes changed into pity ones or genuinely concerned eyes. For them, they didn't need me because my class was probably not super rare and my title was not that would not aid me that much. But still, they would not tell me to leave like Isekai trophies because they might end up destroying the harmony of Heroes. 

" I'm extremely sorry for my action but you can go back to your world after you defeat the Demon Lord, Hero Yuki " Lena called me by my name and said with a smooth tone.

" Thank you for your concern, Lena " I replied to her polite tone. My classmates didn't say anything and I was a loner from the start so they got a reason to leave me alone. 

' I can still become stronger compared to a talented person of this world. I need knowledge, Training and many more. ' I thought. Lena talked to me for a few minutes and I maintained my polite tone.

After that, the Maids led us to the place where we were going to stay from now on. We needed to meet at a King, Tomorrow. The King would announce that the Hero Summoning Ritual was a success. Technically, I was not a Hero so they would only announce ' Nine Heroes ' and I was free from political issues so I agreed but they promised me that they would treat me like a hero. It looked like there were a lot of things you could do with a ' Hero ' title for example Heroes could receive equipment of the past Heroes, a certain Knowledge, and many more. 

After that, the maids left in the guest hall after they showed the rooms to us. This hall was comfier compared to the previous hall. This hall was elegant in its way. It had some space that would accommodate 15 people easily. The left side of the Hall was for a male and the right side was for a female to stay in. But there would be Female Guards and maids. I found Guards and maids that standing a little bit far from us. Meaning, they were giving private time. Whatever we went, our private maid would follow and sometimes even Knights. 

" Ahh. Let's discuss. They give us time to discuss between us. It looks like their treatment is pretty good. " Misuzu opened her mouth and said with a positive tone.

I was sitting on the sofa and we were on the circle-shaped sofa in middle there had a big circle table. Kana was sitting beside me and she hugged me tightly. 

---------

A new chapter.

19