CHAPTER 8- With Girlfriend
583 9 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Thanks, Irena. When I will get my new clothes? " I asked her with a smile while I only had underwear. 

" Within the week, Master. Master, Is there anything you want? " Irena asked me with her usual emotionless face. 

" Then, how you guys contact with each other.  You did the earlier job very quickly " I asked and I wore my clothes. I sat on the bed. She was just standing beside me. 

" About that, mostly we used this artifact called ' Links Device '. " Irena took out a certain device that looked like a blue tooth ear pad. But it was quite long and its length was around the adult index finger. 

It was like a walkie talkiw. You needed to put a certain wavelength to contact with your allies. By putting the mana, it emitted a certain wave. It went to a nearby similar device that had the same frequency. It had a good range and it was invited by the Heroes. 

" Every of Shadow Knight like us have ' Links Device ' . It's very safe and we usually for a case like this. But We use more secure devices for important words. " Irena explained me.

After they reached the Rank 6 Knights, they needed the choose the path to become just a simple ' Rank 6 Holy Knights ' or to become ' Shadow Knights '. Most of the shadow knight's missions were included like Guarding important people in shadow, collecting information, and many dirty jobs. Of course, there were around 50 Shadow Knights. Just an elite force and it was under Princess Lena's command because she formed the force with Royal's orders and her ability. 

" I see. Thank for explaining. " I chatted with her. I asked Irena a lot of things about like races. 

It surprised me a lot when Human Race was not the top populated race. This world was so much larger than my previous world. This world had four continents which were like a triangle. 

Demons had their own continent which was very harsh for normal humans or any other race to live.

I learned a lot of things from Irena and she explained them very smoothly. I was planning to tame her because I wanted someone like her as my loyal servant. 

" It is already dark. I will bring the dinner from the Kitchen" Irena said and it was already around 7:00 pm. Time passed very quickly. 

I ate dinner while chatting with Irena. After that, Kana came to my place with my school bag. Her maid followed behind her. Her maid was a shorty. Only around Kana's bosom. She had twin tail blond hair with black eyes. Her face was a very delicate face with C-cup-shaped breasts. 

" Irena, you can go back to your room," I told Irena. She was going to stay in the room beside my room. Well, her words were logical enough to convince me. If she stayed beside my room, I could immediately call her when I needed something.

" I miss you. " Kana hugged me as we both fell into the bed. 

" Tadaaaa " She took out the condom and I smiled at her. 

" Well, I will go back to my room in the morning and Jasmine will wake me up.  By the way, that is my new maid's name. " She took off her clothes. 

I kissed her lips without saying anything. The whole day had been hard for us. We both were carving for each other. Kana kissed me back as our passionate kiss lasted for a minute. 

I took off my clothes and Kana helped me to take off my trousers. She sucked me lips again and we both were already naked. 

" I really miss this " Kana held my erected little brother. I was sucking our breasts. 

" It feels good...Kana. Faster " I said her as her hand gave me a handjob. She skillfully wrapped her hand around my dick. 

"it's hot. " Kana said with a sexy smile and she took my lips. Our passionate kiss started again as I moaned from time to time. 

" Let's change the position," I said to her as we changed the famous Sixty Nine. 

" Are not you too horny? girlfriend san? " I looked at her wet cave. She sucked the tips of my little brother.

" Ahhh. " A moan escaped from my mouth. I sucked her wet cave. I put my tongue and started to expose the cave which I extremely familiar.

We pleased each other with cares and we both fell into lust. After that, we changed into a new position again that I could easily insert my dick. 

" I'm going to put. " I teased her cave and my dick entered the cave completely in one go. Her cave was shaped into my little brother's size but it was quite tight. Her inner muscles wrapped around my dick they constantly gave me pleasure. 

We both fucked until we were satisfied in many positions. The room was a sound-proof room so we didn't need to worry about anything. 

" Huuu. " Kana used my arm as a pillow and her leg wrapped me. 

" Ahhh. It feels good..." I said to her with an exhausted tone. I used a lot of my stamina. 

" let's sleep. I have training tomorrow. " Kana said as her face brushed my chest like a little animal. Until she found her perfect position, she moved her body. She immediately fell into the dreamland. 

I caressed her face and I also fell into asleep. When I woke up, Kana was already left to her place. I was very sleepy but the sunlight was already kissing my face.

" Master, the books that you ordered are already here," Irena said when I woke up.

" Ahhh. Easy Irena. Please don't scare me like that. " I sit down from the bed and told her. After that, I ate breakfast as I read the book about my class. 

Irena would eat breakfast after I was done. She was really good at doing her job. Irena ate breakfast as I read the book silently. The air was quite comfy. 

" Master. Princess Lena is calling you. Please follow me " Irena immediately told me when she saw the message from her device. She stopped eating and immediately led the way to go to Princess Lena.  

This time, we went to a different place. The time was around 7:30 am and the maids were doing their jobs. This area was Princess Lena's area so servants were all Princess Lena's. We chose the way that most people didn't come. 

It took us around half an hour to reach the place. It was another gorgeous place but this time there were a lot of guards. 

Their armors were different from the Royal Guards. They had a symbol in the middle of their armors. Most of them looked extremely strong.

' Holy Knights ' I muttered inside my head. 

" Come and sit, Yukihara. " Princess Lena said to me while she was drinking the tea. She was with her usual groups, wearing the same cloth. 

" Yeah, Princess Lena " I replied to her with a polite tone. Our relationship was a master-servant relationship so I talk in a polite tone, I tried the best I could to polite her.

" Tea, " She told her maid and the maid prepared me the cup of tea. 

" Don't you think it is a good day to start with a tea " Princess Lena elegantly slipped the tea? 

" I also drank the tea and it was quite delicious. " I replied to her. My breakfast was tea and bread. 

" I see. I'm glad that you're enjoying" Princess Lena looked at me with a smile.

" Follow me. I have something to discuss and some job for you. " Princess Lena stood up from the chair and I followed behind her.

" I will send the nun to your place. Don't break her very quickly. It's not a good time " Princess Lena said with a joking tone but seriousness carried inside her tone.

" Yep. I have something that I want to test because of my Class. " I told her.

Practice made perfect and I needed something to practice my skills. I read about my ' Tamer Class ' but I was confused more and more. Every Tamer couldn't tame Human or intelligent life forms because it was just impossible. Taming Human or intelligent beings were the same as using the slave crest or spells. Of course, you could break the slave crest or collars or spells easily but it was extremely difficult for to free the monsters that were tamed by Tamers. Most Tamer's Class owners were inherited or learned from their masters or ancestors. Taming the monsters was never easy. You needed to understand the monsters or beasts that you were going to tame. A lot of difficult processes but I didn't need any of them. So I needed to find my way to learn about my class.

"  Here. " Princess Lena entered a certain room where guards were guarding. After that, she went to the Underground where she had a specific key to open the door. 

After walking for a few minutes, this place was dark. There were a lot of rooms. 

' Prison ' That was the only thought I had. 

" Here " she opened the certain room and that was quite dark. I couldn't see anything. 

" Light " she muttered and the light created from her palm. It shone the whole room. 

I could see the man who was wearing the Preist's clothing. He had the same symbol as Princess Lena's. 

" Free me. Now. Or He will kill you. Hahaha " that man's arrogant tone voiced the whole room even though his whole body was chained. 

" Well. Sit. Yukihara. " Her maids took out a chair and table from nowhere.

' As expected from fantasy world ' I thought inside my head. 

' Internal Conflict ' I looked at the man. He was not beaten and he looked clean. He was kidnapped here just within a day. 

I sat beside her and after that, she took out a strange glass tube from her storage room.

' Fuck. That's worms. ' I thought. The man's expression also changed into an ugly one. Princess Lena had a sadistic smile. 

' Ahh. Fuck. This woman is bad ' 

-----------

A new chapter is here

15