CHAPTER 9- Dirty Jobs
419 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" What should I do? " I asked Princess Lena as I looked at the worms. Their color was red and they looked like worms. 

"These worms are not normal worms by means. You can see, blue spots at the end of the body. They are known as ' Puppet Worm '. Very rare, very expensive, very dangerous. " Princess Lena said as she looked at the man.

That man was already shaking and it looked like he knew about the worms very well. 

" Tame them. I heard that they are not very difficult to tame. They can live in every kind of environment. I got Male and female. " Princess Lena's eyes were on me and she looked at me with a smile.

" Yeah. I will do it " I didn't ask her anything and I just did what she asked. These worms would become my first tamed monsters. 

I used the ' Understand ' skill on them. It didn't cost a lot of mana at all. As the name suggested, the skill allowed me to understand the beings that I cast the spell on. 

Information entered into my brain and I could understand their basic information. Of course, I couldn't completely learn about them at all. 

' I see. Their intelligence is really low. They only have some animals' survival intent and just a will to do intercourse to leave the next generation. ' I thought as the skill gave me useful information but not that much. I figured out why their name was ' Puppet Worms '.

They loved to eat brains and they secreted some acids that would leave the people in some illusions state. That allowed ' Puppet Worms ' to control them. They would not even know that they were in an illusion state of being controlled by ' Puppet Worms ' until ' Puppet Worms ' ate their brains completely. But every case was found out too quickly because ' Puppet Worms ' lacked intelligence. 

Of course, by taming the Puppet Worms. I could control that person through ' Puppet Worms '.  They would obey my orders even if they didn't understand my words and my actions. They would use their bodies as the link and sent my orders to the brains. 

" I need fire. " I asked Princess Lena. She already prepared the fire torch. ' Puppet Worms 'were very weak again fire. 

I used the fire and they crawled in the corner of the tube to avoid the fire. After that, I gave a break, and then I brought fire very close to them. I was putting fear on them. They had a survival intention by doing multiple times like this they would learn through action. 

I repeated that action hundreds of times. Until the ' Submissions ' level reached ' 50% '. 

And then I used my Taming skill on female and I didn't succeed. I did until I tamed them. By doing it near a thousand times, Worms' skin started to wear off. I used the skill on a male.

[ You successfully tamed ' Male Puppet Worm ' ] 

I heard the sound as my whole body was already covered in sweat. My ' Tame ' skill had no cooldown. I used it as a female. I successfully tamed. 

It took me over 5 hours to tame these monsters. It was possible because of my class. Princess Lena lied to me that they were very easy to tame. No that was impossible to tame them for normal Tamers. They must possess class like me or must possess a special method to tame them.

" Good Job. " Princess Lena clapped and said with a satisfied smile. 

" Let's talk about your job " Princess Lena didn't waste time and drunk her tea. I didn't know when did she take out the tea set. 

" This man's name is Charlie. He is from another faction that has a high chance of getting a Pope level. Well, he is from the Faction of the current Pope's son. That pope's son is Preist like me, he has the same rank as me. There are a lot of Ranks in Priests and 5 ranks. In another word, both of us are ' Rank 5 Preist ', only left to become the Pope. Mostly, Pope is inherited by Pope's son or daughter but let's leave this for now. " Princess Lena drunk the tea and looked at me. She gestured me to drink my tea.

' Damm. This is so good. No wonder she drinks a lot ' I muttered as I slipped the tea. Its aroma made me relax and when it reached my throat, it gave me different kinds of relaxation. 

" But I want to become the Pope and he also knows it very well. So we have no choices except to collide with each other. This man, Charlie is Pope's son's left-hand man and we kidnapped him yesterday. It was quite difficult and we had been monitoring him very long. So I want to know everything about the movement of Pope's son's faction. " Princess Lena said and looked at me.

" Why don't you use slave crest or spell? " I asked her.

" Oh! that kind of thing doesn't work on Priests because we have Goddess Protection. When we became Preist which is very difficult to become, we gained the minor blessing. Not the blessing at all. As I already said Blessings are extremely rare. You could count with your fingers. In the whole kingdom, there are around 10 people that have the blessing of God. That minor blessing protected us from being corrupted especially from Dark Arts and Dark Element. Slave magic include in the Dark Arts category. I hope this answers your question" Princess Lena looked into my eyes. 

" I see. Thank you for your answer. " I thanked to her. 

I went to that man and put the worms near his ears. The worms entered that man's ears. That man screamed and pissed like a child. I didn't care or I neglected that completely. 

" Do you think how much time do we get until the worms eat the brains completely? " Princess Lena asked as the man screamed very loudly.

" Around 40 days but it will be started to difficult to control over this body after 20 days because most of the functions will stop working.  " I replied to her. 

" I see. That's sufficient. You don't need to do anything. Just report me everything you know" She said and left the room as that man continuously screaming. 

" Do you like to watch the dance? " Princess Lena asked me and we left from the underground. The sunlight was too bright as I covered my eyes. 

" Yes. I love to watch. " I said to her.

" Ok. I have some gifts for you. You also need some high-level monsters for your defense. " She said to me and I followed behind her.

" Take some rest. Your job is done here. It might be a hard job for you but you need to become familiar with this kind of job. I already prepared a good gift for you. Follow behind Irena. Your face is awful. I still have some jobs to do. " Princess Lena left as I bowed to her. 

' Sigh. It is already too tired a day for me. ' I muttered and even though I didn't pretend that I didn't hear that man's screams. My brain did register that man's scream and despaired face. 

' So this is going to be my new life from now on. ' only that thought left in my brain. Strangely, I didn't regret it at all. 

" I hope that I don't regret the path I chose until the end. No, I will make sure that I will not" I told to myself as I followed behind Irena.

--------

New chapter is here. I will upload another chapter.

11