Special CHAPTER: The Past, The Present and The future(Irena)
397 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- A few days before ' Summoning Hero Ritual ' ----

" I heard that you decided to become a maid of Hero Class owner, Irena," Asked by the girl who had long black hair and black eyes, she had a very rare type of face that could find in this kingdom, which was an Asian face. She had quite tall height with a great bodyline. 

" Yes. After all, it is a better job than being the person in the shadow. I am not lucky like you, Yunfei " Irena said while wearing her clothes because she was naked. Her body had a lot of bruises and kiss marks. From the air alone, it was proved that they did intercourse. 

Irena replied to Yunfei who was lying on the bed and she was also naked. She didn't bother to hide her naked body as she drunk the tobacco. She inhaled as the smoke was leaked from her mouth.

" I thought that you hate the man. It is not usually like that a man is supposed to have ' Hero Class ' . " Yunfei said as she also did some stretch. Both of them staying in the inn and most shadows didn't have their own place. Of course, they had the place in their H.Q but that place was just suffocating to live. 

" I never said that. I don't hate. I just don't like Horny bastard. But a job is a job. You need to accomplish even if you don't like it. In our line of job, the feeling is nothing more than an unnecessary thing at all. You know about that more than me. " Irena replied to her as she sat in front of the mirror.

" Well, that is correct. We have been known each other for over 10 years and I even don't know your full name or your past. You don't know me either. " Yunfei said as she hugged Irena from behind and she kissed Irena's neck. 

" For me, you're the comrade that I can trust in the battlefield and on the bed, you're nothing more than pets that I have. Besides, I believe that I don't need to know more than that. After all, I already know about you a lot. I become ' Shadow Knight because of sex. You know, I love sex and beautiful girls, handsome men. I can break them whatever I want without minding anyone. How about you? why did you become Shadow Knight? I know that you are not like me a scum. " Yunfei asked Irena as she continuously kissed her neck.

" Do you need the reason though? I just become because I have two choices and I chose something unusual" Irena replied to her with a calm tone. 

" I heard that you're going to the South " Irena said and she looked at Yunfei's naked body.

" Yep. It looks like Southern Kingdoms are quite unusual and I am the perfect person to do it because I have a Southern face. I'm quite lucky. It's going to be a lot of years before we meet again. This time, I am going to be the owner of Bar. Hahaha. " Yunfei said with a laugh and said with a sarcastic tone.

" I see, Good luck my friend. Don't die too early" Irena said beside Yunfei and kissed her lips. Both of them kisses went into passionate kisses as they sucked each other lips. They didn't have that much love for each but they trusted each other. Their relationship was improved from total strangers to friends to Today's relationship. Of course, it was not quite rare to develop these kinds of relationships when you're life was on line especially when both of them were women. They could enjoy without worrying anything and they would know their partners' bodies a lot. 

" You are not like that , Irena. You are supposed to be a cold and beautiful woman. Don't become a cheap woman like me. And Thank you, my friend. Maybe we will see each other again or maybe this will be our last time. " Yunfei said with a light tone. Especially women like Yuanfei who specialized in countering the Enemy's kingdom's spies. 

" Then, I will go now. I need to practice my maid's things. Bye Bye. " Irena said with the usual tone but it contained sadness. They had been knowing each other for Ten Years. Already fought a lot of battles together, side by side. Of course, they would definitely have feelings and beautiful memories that you could not trade.

" Then, See you later " Yunfei replied to her and Irena left the room. 

--------------

Irena was surprised by Hero Summoning Ritual because this was an extremely rare event. It could not even do this ritual once Ten thousand of years. 

She was standing in the corner of the room with other maids Every maid was beautiful in its way. Some of them were from different factions. It included Second Prince, Fourth Prince, and First Princess. A lot of people didn't know the exact date of ' Hero Summoning Ritual ' but the news about this kingdom going to do ' Hero Summoning Ritual ' was known by the whole kingdom. 

Irena was surprised when she knew that she was not going to be ' Hero Class's owner maid ' but she obeyed the order. Before ' Hero Summoning Ritual ' happened, there was quite a competition between the factions who were going to be the controller of ' Hero Class's owner '. It looked like Princess Lena won. 

After that, she was surprised again because she was going to be ' Tamer's Class owner's maid ' . Tamer Class was not rare like others' . Everyone could become Tamer and it even had the school. 

But she was going to do the best in her job because she was that kind of person after all.

---------

" Master, it's morning"  she shook the body of her master who was Tamer Class's owner. 

" Oh! Irena. It is already morning, huh? " Her master, Yukihara replied to her with a sleepy tone. 

She was like a teacher and maid to her master. Her class was called ' Magic Knight ' who specialized in both ' Magic ' and ' Combat '. Of course, it needed a lot of dedication and a strong will to achieve that Class. She had two elements which were Wind and Earth and her mana's capacity was quite high for a human. 

" Yes, Master. It is already morning. Please wake up. " Irena said with a cold tone and her expression was still poker face. 

After that, she left the room. It was not the first time for her to see her master's naked body. Of course, she lied when she said that it was the first time for her to see Male's Naked body. It was not a lie at the same time because the naked body that she saw was already dead bodies. She specialized in cleaning the trashes and disposed them.

Lies made the life easier and lies made other people made feel so good. Princess Lena lied a fact about that she was a virgin, of course, she was not. She had a strange relationship with Yunfei for many years. It was not difficult to act and it was not difficult to fake.

"Thank Irena " her master thanked after she brought the breakfast on the table. After that, they started the training. Mostly combats. She taught him about the swords which she specialized in. She was surprised when she knew her master had that element. Like her, her master was also Dual Elements holder. Coincidentally, her master and Irena had one same element so she taught him how to use it. 

Their whole week was passed like that. Training, Training, and more Training. Her master was a very hardworking person. 

" Sigh, He trained again until his body collapsed. " she muttered when she saw her master was lying on the ground with sweat. She had a beautiful small smile but her face changed into the poker face immediately.

She carried her master with Princess-carry and she washed his body. After that, she put her master on the bed.

She went back to her room and she changed her nightwear. She slept while covering this whole building with her mana which needed a ton of effort and practice. She would know immediately when something happened or someone entered this place. After all, it was her job to protect her master. Even if it was not her job, she would protect him because he was once her master and always will be. 

-------------

New Chapter is here.

UwU

11