CHAPTER 12: The First Battle
317 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Follow me. I have been planning to give you that. " Lena said with a smile and stood up. I followed behind her as she walked elegantly. 

" I heard that you have Dark Element. It is the pretty rare element" Lena said.

" Yes. Princess Lena. I have been trying to practice control over my mana and my body. " I replied to her. 

" Yep. The Heroes also trying to learn ' Mana Manipulation ' and Yamauchi already learned it within a week which is monstrous genius or should I say as expected from Hero Class's owner. The other heroes will learn it within a few days. The ' Hero Title ' has a lot of unique effects. Especially your girlfriend is the most unique one. Even Royal Instructor has some difficulties in training. Her Class is just unique " Lena said with a smile.

Kana had no mana and the first step to become the Hero was you needed to control over your mana. Mana gave you a shield, made your body stronger, and gave you a lot of possibilities. So everyone in this world learned since they reached Five years old. Besides Kana's, the Class had only one skill. Her skill allowed her to control the unknown aura. Kana got the private Instructor from Lena's faction and that person would give her a certain amount of protection. 

Normally, when we cast the Class's skills, we used both Mana and stamina. It was very tired so we trained our body to a certain level. After that, we would kill the monsters and the monsters would give us ' Experience ' to level up. Like that, we would become stronger. 

After walking for five, We reached to the field. This place was really huge so I didn't surprise that much. This place's purpose was for training. There were a lot of dummies, wooden weapons, and many more for an ideal training place. 

After that, we reached the place that looked like colossal that designed for fighting. 

" Here, My gift for you " Lena said and the knights pulled the cage. 

I saw the creature that looked like White Tiger. But it was totally different from the tigers I knew. Much bigger, had three eyes and the tail looked like a long spear, and many more. It was around 2 meters and quite terrifying with that face of the ruthless face that looking the surrounding like a true predator. 

" Do you like it? This is a Rank B monster called ' White Spear Tiger ' . It is a really powerful monster. " Lena said with a smile.

' Rank B monster, Damm it. I lack knowledge about monster's ranks. Time to go to the library again ' I thought as I looked at the monster. 

" Of course, you can not defeat this monster. But my knights will help you to defeat that monster. You just need to use your tame after they beat the monster.  " Lena said as she sat in the chair that was prepared for her.

" Thank you, Princess Lena " I thanked to her and sat beside her. There was a single big umbrella that covered us from the sunlight.

" I believe you will try the best for me. I want you to reach Level 20 in the next week " Lena looked at me and said. 

" Yes. Princess Lena " I said with a polite tone.

That was not an unreasonable request at all. I could level up with the help of my tamed monsters. That was my class after all. Suddenly, I remembered the fight between me and Kana that happened two days ago.

------ Two days ago-----

"  Do you really want the fight? Kana " I asked Kana with a teased tone. I was wearing my school uniform and Kana was also wearing her school uniform.

" Come on. I have been learning martial arts since I was summoned to this world. I want to test my ability. You can use every skill " Kana replied to me with a smile. 

" Ok. Let's see how much you improved " I muttered and prepared my boxing stance. Kana also held the wooden Saber. 

I immediately went in front of Kana and punched to her belly. Kana surprised by my speed attack but before my punch reached to her belly, I felt like I punched the wall.

' Fuck ' I swore. Kana used her sword and horizontally cut to me. But I immediately dodged to the left side with my footwork. 

I made another punch to Kana's face but I felt like I punched the wall again. I attacked her every sport but my punch greeted the wall. Kana's attacks were extremely easy to read and dodge. She lacked speed, power, and technique. Besides Kana didn't know any of Martial Arts or experience. 

" Tsk. So this is the power of Kana's Class " I thought. Kana created a thin aura to protect herself from my attacks. She didn't use a lot of Aurae because she knew that she couldn't keep them up. I never thought the difference was huge this much. I doubt that I could even win Kana or my classmates at this rate. At the same time, I didn't care because I had my paths and they had theirs.

From that day onward, I trained my body until I collapsed.

--------------------

I looked at the field and there were around 5 Knights. They all were wearing shiny armor and looked handsome. They emitted a very strong aura. 

" They were Rank 5 Holy Knights. Church's Pride and in terms of numbers, they are closed to a thousand "  Lena said with a smile.

' Rank 5 Holy Knights are around Rank A in Adventure Rankings. The church is really stronger than I thought ' I muttered inside my head. I didn't know about the strength of the Royal Family members. They had their own Royal Knights which were around two thousand. Super Elite Force of this Kingdom.

" Start " Lena clapped her hand and the two Knights took out their weapons. The other two stood away from the fight to protect Lena from Monster even though she had her own guards. Well, she was ' Princess and Preist ' . 

The knights took the stance as they held their weapons. The cage opened and the tiger came out from that cage as it roared. 

The Tiger looked at the surroundings and trying to find a way to get out of this place. It knew that it had no way out to escape from this place so it decided to embrace its Destiny. 

The Knight that held the lance thrust to the tiger even though their distance was quite far to reach the lance to reach. But air shaped like a lance and went to the Tiger in high speed. 

' Damm. Finally, fun is going to start ' I muttered while watching the fight between Knights and tiger.

The tiger used its crawls and canceled that knight magic. That Knight created more lances and thrust at that Tiger. It dodged some of them but it used its crawls to destroy them. Both of them were testing each other strengths. 

I was really surprised by that white Tiger's intelligence. It could use a simple strategy and mostly relied on animal instinct. 

That lancer was probably doing this because Lena ordered them to show the fight for me. It was not quite hard to predict this. Lena cared about her servants especially her direct servant that she believed. Lena was the type of person who had an entrepreneurial mindset.

The other knight was just checking the battle situation as he also held his big shield and a sword. 

Suddenly the tiger disappeared from in front of the lancer and it appeared behind the lancer. 

" What " I muttered with a surprised face. 

' Teleportation ' I thought and I looked at the fight with intense eyes.

The other knight touched the ground with his big Shield and echoed. A big earth wall emitted from the ground and protected the lancer from the surprised attack. After that, those two knights surrounded that tiger and they attacked it with their weapons.

The lancer used some kind of magic and his body was covered with the blue wind as he moved so fast and his attack speed increased a lot. His attacks were very accurate and sharp. The other knight used his big sword as ruthless cut the skin of the tiger but the cuts were not deep. Both of them had insane teamwork and control over their strength. Of course, the tiger fought for its life but it lost from the teamwork of those two knights. They beat that knight until the tighter had a lot of wounds. After that, it collapsed on the ground but it still had the will to fight.

" Stop. Yukihara goes and tames that monster. Ava helps him " Lena said when the tiger was not in the state to fight. 

Both of us bowed to her. I looked at Ava and she was a beautiful woman with Fluffy wolf ears. But I didn't have the time to appreciate her beauty. I held the magic book that was given by Lena. ' Magic Books ' were an artifact and they were like guns that were already loaded with bullets. I just needed to put the trigger and ' Fire Bullets ' were shot from this book. The trigger meant that the spell that was written in the book. It was like the gun with the voice commands. 

Both of us worked in front of Tiger and I said

" First Bullet " Big Flames shot out from the book as I held the book with the two hands. I targeted the tiger's legs which had serious wounds. I didn't have the time to show mercy on that tiger. After beating the wounded tiger for a few minutes from the distance. I used ' Tame ' skill on the tiger when the submission level reached to ' 50% '. 

--------------

More explanation about MC's class will come. 

12