CHAPTER 11: Needs the Will to hurt something!
403 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Don't move, Arya. " I told the girl in front of me. 

 She was the Nun that Lena sent to me. She had beautiful and long blond hair that tied into a ponytail. Her eyes color were the mix of blue and purple which was a really unique color. She had a heart-shaped face with a dainty nose and slender eyebrows. Her height was the same as me and she was a thin girl with normal-shaped breasts and butt, not big or small. Just medium is premium. She was a really beautiful woman that can rivals models in my previous world.

It had been a week since I was summoned to this world, already Six days passed after I had Orgy and gave despair to a stranger. Really, all of those women were professional. They all knew how to entertain and pleasure the men. I might addict but after I connected with Kana, I felt like I came back home. Of course, I had Kana's permission. Heroes or my classmates were pretty busy because of training.  

Yesterday, Irena cleaned my body and put my body on the bed. It looked like I passed out. I was also training like a madman. Irena was a teacher for me. She taught me Basic Knowledge about this world and some combat training. 

I was surprised when I found out that I had Dark and Wind Elements. Dark Element was a quite rare element. Kana didn't have elements because she didn't even have Mana. The Hero had Light, Fire, Earth, and Water. The other my classmates had at least two elements. 

I tested with the equipment that was used for Royal Family members. I had been learning how to control ' Mana ' from Arya. She was a mage. Not a powerful one but she had quite among of knowledge. She became the Nun because she had no place to go. I learned about the Wind Element from my beloved maid who was good at everything. 

" Yes. Lord Yukihara. " She replied to me with the very respected tone which I didn't settle very well. Irena just said me with a cold tone and poker face. Lena immediately treated me as her servant. It took time for me to adapt her treatment. She had been staying here for five days. 

' Understand ' I cast my skill on her and I had been using her as my test subject. 

A lot of information entered inside my head. I knew about her name, her hobby, and her weakness but not a big weakness, one like she afraid of her Guardian Nun, something like that. 

I had been casting my skill on her a lot. In the hope of my skill got development. Her affection and Submission were around ' 30% '. 

' Tsk. The same information ' I told myself.

" Irena, I will try to cast the skill on you. Tell me your feelings when the skill was cast on you " I looked at Irena and I was afraid that I might get backlash. Irena's level and my level were apart like heaven and earth. 

" Yes, Master " Irena replied to me.

I cast the skill on her as Irena's eyes immediately changed, her aura was turned into a hostile one.

" Irena, " I shouted to her and she immediately calmed down. 

" Sorry Master, I lost my composure. It will never happen again in the future" She immediately bowed to me and said with an apologized tone.

". What happened? " I asked her.

" It's because of skill. Your skill looks Appraisal Skill that is quite a high-level skill. Only a High-Level mage can learn. " She looked at me as she continued her explanation.

" Especially mages are very sensitive to those kinds of skill. Even someone like me who is not a mage can feel your skill very well. Please don't use it on strangers especially higher ones. The other party might feel extremely offended and that's an unspoken rule that you should never use those kinds of skills on other people. " Irena explained to me.

" Then, why Arya didn't notice when I use the skill on her? Is that because she is a very low-level mage " I thought loudly as directed to Irena.

" Yes, Master. That Nun is quite a low-level mage. Her skill is only an average but even average mages can notice when they have outstanding Mana Sense " Irena answered. Arya just smiled and didn't say anything. Of course, she knew that she was a low-level mage. 

' I see. Irena is a powerful person. So it is not strange for her to notice my skill ' I thought and I looked at Arya.

'Sigh! my hands are not braced enough to dirty the innocent maiden's blood ' I thought with a sigh. 

Of course, I already thought a lot multiple ways. but none of the ways were good ways at all. I could torture someone until they felt submission and complete fear toward me. I could use Aphrodisiac Drugs or Charm Spells on her, and it might temporarily put the Affection to ' 50% ' and tame her. But I was not Evil enough to do those kinds of things. At the same time, I was glad that I still had a rational mind. Being the Evil with the reason was good but being the Evil without the proper reason was just a psychopath that needed to take medicine. 

I had a lot of thoughts and I was testing on her. It looked like, I could not use the ' Understand ' skill on people more than Five Times continuously or she would immediately consciousness. 

' Sigh. What should I do? I am really at a dead-end for now. Lena is busy. ' I thought. I didn't need to control Charlie, I could leave in Default State that Charlie usually did in the past. I could hear his thoughts and feelings sometimes. When he broke from the illusion. It was quite depressing and it put my mind on burden a lot. Because of that, I felt like my mind became stronger. Of course, my girlfriend helped me a lot. She was cried out when she saw my depressing face. Those Charlie's sound was totally depressing. Kana became stronger than me. Her Class was a much more powerful Class than mine so the difference was already showing. 

" Let's end. I need to learn about ' Mana Manipulation.  " I said them.  They both nodded at me. My Mana manipulation was already processing at a high pace. I might completely master within a month which this world's natives needed almost 5 years to learn. They learned it when they reached five years old. Everyone in this world was born with Mana excluding some ' Beastman '. Not only that, our Mana's capacity could expand which was the most powerful cheat

I moved to a small courtyard with my maid and Nun. I tried to feel the mana from my body while meditating. I could feel it sometimes. The most difficult thing was to draw it from inside of my body. We needed to draw them from our bodies to cast the spells.

" Master, Princess Lena is calling you " Irena tapped my shoulder and said. 

" Let's go. "I stood up and followed behind Irena. Arya stayed in my place. We went to her place that I went to due to Charlie's case. This place was like a home to Lena. Security was quite tight and every maid was Lena's.

" Sit. " Lena said and she was wearing her usual clothes and her usual crew. 

" Good evening, Princess Lena " I greeted her. 

" Yep. Good evening. Jobs become very easier thanks to you. Yukihara. It's only the time that I will become Pope. " Lena said with a smile.

" Thank you for your compliment, Princess Lena," I said with a very polite tone. It was already a big deal that I was sitting in front of her and joining her tea party. Many people needed a ton of achievement or needed to have the same rank or at least very important figures to join her tea party especially someone like her who was Highest Rank Preist and Princess at the same time. It was already her way of showing that she treating me very nicely. 

" It has been almost 5 days since I last met you. How is your progress with your Class? " She asked me as she elegantly sipped her tea. That manner always made me in a daze. 

" No progress at all, Princess Lena. " I replied to her honestly. I didn't like to dress the words. 

" I was really happy when I knew that you can even tame Humans. It is impossible but we are talking about otherworlders. If I know that, I will let you tame Charlie. He is quite an important pawn " She said as she looked into my eyes. Of course, I didn't tell her that I could tame Human. I already guessed that there were a lot of people watching over me. Reporting every of my moment. 

" I will give you a month. Tame that Nun. You can do whatever you want.' Ra-pe ' or torture her or do whatever you like but I want the result. You can ask something you need to Irena " She said and looked at me intensely. Of course, she could not know that I tamed that Nun. The only way to know that I tamed that Nun was showing my Status screen to her. There were not anyways to know that someone tamed the monster because it was quite obvious. Tamers would walk with their monsters in public because they had that kind of privilege. They didn't try to hide that at all. For tamers, monsters that they tamed were their pride after all. I already read every book about Tamers and studied most of them.

" Yes, Princess Lena " I bowed to her.

" Good. Follow me. I have a gift for you. " She stood up as I also stood up. I started to follow behind her. 

-------------

New Chapter. 

12