CHAPTER 14: The Start of New Game
286 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Hands in the air" Kana said as she brushed my sweaty body with the wet clothes. I didn't like to shower so Kana was helping me to clean my body.

" Kana, I'm really tired" I opened my mouth and said with a smile. 

" So do I. Every day is training for something that I don't want. Now, I started to understand why my parents work like Slaves even though they don't like it. It's not a matter of like or dislike. It is about I have to do it. I need to do it to survive and I need to use to it.  " Kana replied to me and looked at my eyes.

" Don't worry, that much. Sometimes you think a lot of things and worry about the future" Kana said with a smile.

" I see. Kana, Will you hate me if I do something I should not? " I asked her. I was not stronger than I thought. I was quite weak mentally but every day I improved by little. Today was the first time, I took the life of something with consciousness. I was just the ordinary modern teenager that I grew up with a normal mother. I might be strong compared to the people who had the same age. Of course, I could not compare to the people of this world's native mentality. I had never seen something that specifically killed for me to eat or even something like that. I loved the meal that was overcooked even though I was Half Japanese. Because of that, I didn't enjoy sushi that much. 

Every day's my action accumulated and every day I did was shaped my mentality into a stronger one than yesterday. Maybe that's what people called ' Grew up ' or in the story that would be ' Character Development '. 

" I will not because I really love you. " Kana hugged my head and my head pressed her soft breast.

' This feels really nice. Is this perhaps Love? ' I thought with a smile. 

" Oh. We are going to enter the Dungeon one week later " Kana informed me as she helped me to wear my clothes. I lied on the bed and she lied beside me. I hugged her body and she also hugged me. 

" Well. I have a lot of things to do. I just go the Dungeon today. It was easy for me. It will be a pretty easy thing for you guys " I said as I caressed her cheek.  Kana never asked me about my jobs. She knew that they were not something I would not like to talk so she didn't ask. 

" Then, I will go now. I have morning training and I need to have a good sleep " Kana kissed my lips softly as she left my place with het maid.

I looked at the back of Kana that was leaving from my place. I changed my direction to Irena who was looking at me.

" Well. Let's start the thing that I discussed earlier" I looked at Irena and said. Irena just nodded at me and left my room.

After I tamed Athuya, Lena gave me Storage Rings that had a lot of money, Artifacts, my tailored expensive clothes, weapons, and many more. My storage Ring's quality was quite good. I had my own inventory but this ring was to deceive other people. It would be insane if normal people took out the things from the air. I moved things in my inventory and only left the money in my ring. 

[ Name - Yukihara Ichinose 

Age - 16 

HP - 120/120

MP - 25/25

Level - 4

Attributes Points - 4

Race - Human 

Class - Tamer

Current Taming Process - 1

Strength - 20

Agility - 19

Stamina - 20

Defense - 18

Luck - 10

Intelligence - 20(+5)

Skills - Boxing Mastery II, Grappling Mastery I, language comprehension, Storage, Appraisal 

Class Skills - Understanding, Tame, Link, Skill's Borrow, Monster's Palace 

Titles - A Talented One's, The Otherworlder, Unchosen Hero. ]

[ Current Taming Process - 5

( Name - Kana Inayama

Race - Human

Affection - 90℅

Submissions - 78 % 

Taming Status - Complete  )

( Name - Puppet Worms

Race- Unique Worm

Affection - 0% 

Submissions - 100%

Taming Status- Complete )

(Name - White Tigger

Race - White Spear Tiger

Affection - -10%

Submissions - 100%

Taming Status - Complete)

( Name - Arya

Race - Human

Affection - 30%

Submissions - 25% 

Taming Status - Incomplete)

( Name - Irena 

Race - Human

Affection - 25℅

Submissions - 49℅ 

Taming Status - Incomplete) ]

' I have a lot of things to do. ' I thought while checking my status. I got only 4 levels from 2 floors but that's quite understandable. It looked like some of my statuses randomly increased if I leveled up and AP was just a bonus cheat for otherworlder. There were a lot of cheats for otherworlders. Probably our level 80 might equal to this world level 100. Who knew. This World's people had their own advantages like. This was just beginning and I would find out along the way. Every of my status increased. I used AP and increased my strength, agility, and intelligence. The other status increased because I leveled up. Intelligence was quite important for me because I got a very big headache and my brain hurt a lot due to I lacked Intelligent Status. 

I got a new skill called ' Monster's Palace ' and I could store my monsters in there. Of course, only that had 100% Submissions. 

The door was opened and Irena brought Arya with her. Arya had a kind smile.

" Sit, Arya. " I told Arya and she sat on the chair that was in front of me. 

" I called you because there is something I like to talk about. " I looked at her eyes as I prepared for myself for upcoming things that I was going to do her. Something that might destroy her life. That weighed me down but I would move forward to survive in this harsh world. 

" Please tell me everything you need, Lord Yukihara. " She replied me with a kind tone. I made a gesture and Irena took out a glass small tube that filled with purple potion from her usual classical maid uniform. She put it on the table. 

" What is this? Lord Yukihara. " Arya asked me with a concerned tone. 

" This is called ' Love Potion ' . It is a drug that can make the girl into a lovesick situation. The effect is quite powerful and the potion is really expensive but the time limit is only for half of the hours. " I looked at the tube as I explained the potion to her.  

I asked Irena to prepare this kind of potion and Irena connected to Princess Lena. She planned this within a few hours. I connected to her before we were going to enter the Dungeon. It looked like this potion was made by one of Princess's Lena maids. Of course, this type of potion depended on the people that were going to use it. Arya was just an average mage so the effect would show very greatly. Of course, Love Potion had pretty big side-effects like girls might addict this potion that gave her love. As people said, love was the most dangerous Drug. 

" I want to use this Potion on you to do something. Arya, you have no choice. " I said her with a firm tone. I liked to test this experiment if I succeed or not. There were a lot of factors that I wasn't sure about. I was probably telling this to reduce my guilty. Everything had the first time and I just needed to brace, did the act. It was evil or not. But I was pretty sure that I didn't like the feeling that was currently inside me. Everything could happen. 

" I see. " Arya only answered me a very short reply. She just nodded at me and she held the tube as she drunk it. She accepted her fate easily or she already guessed that. She just smiled at me.

" Please don't feel guilty toward me. After this, just treat me to a nice meal " Arya just calmly said with a kind tone. 

------------

I will take this novel's direction to somewhere I want after I thought a few days. The other people might find it unpleasant. 

I am sure that there is no Netorare and Rape. 

But there might be a lot of gore. I am building up MC's character so a little bit wimpy scenes but only one or two.

9