CHAPTER 16: Disposable Pawn!
689 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I washed my face and I changed my clothes that were black pants, with the blue coat that was just plain, under was a white polo shirt. The material of my clothes looked very expensive and they were perfectly fitted to my body. 

The weather was a little bit cold and the sky was covered with clouds. It looked like a good time to chill out in bed.  

The time was already 7 AM and I prepared myself as I used some kind of perfume. Even though I didn't use usually that much. My hair grew a little bit in these past few days. It reached until my eyes and I brushed off my hair carefully. 

" Irena, Let's go, " I told Irena as she nodded at me. Irena led me to the usual place where I met Princess Lena. Princess Lena's place had a lot of guards, Sometime I even found Royal Knights that patrolling the Palace. The place I was currently living, was the Inner part of the Palace so it was very rare to meet Royal Guards but I met a lot of Knights that looked very strong. Princess Lena stayed at the Core Part of Palace so it wasn't rare to meet Royal Guards but Princess Lena had her own Church's Knights so Royal Guards didn't patrol around Princess Lena's place that much to avoid the conflict.

I walked half an hour and reached to her elegant place that had beautiful gardens, a lake, and mansions, a total of three mansions. I would refuse to believe if people said there were prisons under one of her mansions but I saw with my own eyes. 

 Of course, most people here were Females to keep her Royal Image. I felt like I was out of the place every time I came here. I didn't meet the old man I met on the first day. It looked like that old man stayed in the Central Cathedral. 

' Security is always tight. Is that need that much? ' I muttered inside my head. There were around 20 Holy Knights that surrounding the place and additional 10 Holy Knights inside the place. They were around ' Rank 5 ' and ' Rank 6 ' Holy Knights.

' Well, I'm not Royals so I will stop thinking that ' I thought. 

" Good Morning, Princess Lena! " I greeted to her with a 45 degrees bow. She was sitting in her garden while watching the beautiful garden that had beautiful flowers and animals.

" Sit. Monika, prepares the tea for him " Princess Lena told her maid. She quickly prepared the tea as her manner was really elegant. There were no wasting moments.

" So, I heard from Irena. You tamed that Nun " She looked into my eyes and said.

" Yep, Princess Lena. I don't feel like wasting the time so I finish the job to get the time to train " I said to her politely as I sipped the tea. 

After that, I showed my Status to her.

" Good work. You did well. Then, what do you want to do Arya? " She praised me as asked me. She was asking me that I wanted to keep Arya or not.

" I will send another Nun for you. This time more powerful, more elegant, and stronger one. After all that Nun is just a lab rat " She said to me with a gorgeous smile even though her words were fucked up.

" I see. Then, please give Arya's a good treatment. I also want to test that can I release my tamed beings or not " I talked to her. Keeping Arya was nothing more than a waste of a place in her opinion and the logical way. I needed to separate my feelings very well.Or those feelings would kill me.

" I am planned for her to become the mother of your children. The otherworlder's kids have very unusual abilities. Don't worry, she will be yours and her life will become very comfortable. " Lena said me while reading my expression. 

" Please, I'm still young to have a child " I immediately pledged to her.

She didn't say anything and just looked at me. She was trying to make the place for me. Probably, trying to make the place to call ' Home ', a sense of belonging. She was making that I could not escape from her fingers. 

" Well. Let's ask her. If she wants, she will get it. If she doesn't want it, it is fine. " Lena answered me after a few seconds later. She didn't express to my words. 

" Oh! I invited that Nun, here. " She looked at me as she made a gesture to her maid.

' Damm. I'm dancing in her palm. Sigh! I really have no choice. Dance in the hands of the kingdom or dance in the hands of the Princess. ' I thought. I didn't show any kind of emotion. 

After a few later, Arya came here with some female knights. She immediately bowed 45 degrees when she saw Princess Lena. She just sat on the ground and prayed to Princess Lena.

' Fuck. I forgot that Lena is Priest ' my sudden thought hit me hard. Arya was treating Lena like a god.

" Arya, right?. I have some questions for you. " Lena looked at kneeling Arya with the prideful eyes and her tone carried out elegant. 

" Yes. Priest Lena, please ask any questions" her head touched the ground as she said Lena. She was praying for her, literally.

My family was Buddhists so it was not rare for me to see the people worshipping monks. But these were completely different levels. Well, as people said, faith was one of the frightening things that could push people to death. 

" I am planning to promote you as ' Head Nun ' because of your service. You will be allocated to Central Cathedral to train the Nuns. But I have another option for you.Do you like to give a birth a child of Yukihara? " Lena asked Arya like asking her dog. Her words were very straight.

" Priest Lena. If that's what you want, I will accomplish that thing. " Arya replied to Lena instantly. 

" I see. What about you? Yukihara " Lena looked at me and asked. She was seeking my confirmation. It was not a great idea to reject her two times. She was showing a lot of good treatment so I needed to sacrifice something.

" I will ask my girlfriend. Princess Lena. If she only agree, I will agree " I gave her my final answer.

" Good. I will ask her. For now, Arya. Try to make a lies and speak the lies to Yukihara. " Lena changed her face and spoke with an interesting tone. I already tasked with Kana. Lena was trying to learn my Class. 

" I.I never kissed with anyone before yesterday" Arya tried to make and lies but only the truth came out from her mouth.

" Try another one. Let's see. " Lena thought for a few minutes. Lena tested a lot of things like  ' ' Link ' which was a passive and active skill. I could communicate through her mind. This place had a lot Arrays to detect mana and many more so Lena would notice if I used mana. I still didn't test the distance but I could communicate Kana who was in the palace and while I was in outside of the City. The passive side allowed me to understand their feelings and thoughts. It was quite useful communicating with my tamed monsters because they couldn't speak human language. 

I preferred not to use the ' Skill's Borrow ' skill because it took a lot of mana and stamina. I even felt a headache. I could borrow one skill or one spell temporarily for 5 minutes. I could cast that spell or skill however I wanted within 5 minutes until my mana depleted. I couldn't borrow ' Kana's Skill ' because of some reason. 

I borrowed one spell that created a light sphere. After that, Lena tested a lot of things.

" I see. You need Affection and Submission to tame. Quite interesting. If you tamed with Submission, it immediately reached the hundreds but Affection level didn't" Lena wondered herself as Arya was already left.

" I have another job for you. This time, you will tame with the Submission. I already prepared someone when we are talking. " Lena said with the cruel smile as it scared me.

' Sigh! let's prepare me. Ok. I'm good. ' I muttered inside my head.

" I already prepared a nice place for you to live. It is near the Central Cathedral and mostly a place where nobles live. It has a very big garden, a mansion. Well, I can not let my servant, live in that kind of small place. Don't worry, I will give those dancer girls. I heard you enjoyed them a lot. " She looked at me and smiled. 

" Thank you for your consideration, Princess Lena. But I don't want to apart from Kana that much. " I replied to her. Lena's thoughts were very difficult to read.

" Don't worry, she will live with you. I will plan that. You will only move there when the situation lay down. Now, let's go to the business. " She stood up from the chair and started to walk. I also stood up and followed behind her. Of course, I didn't walk with her side by side. I at least knew the proper etiquette of society. 

" Well, do you know how to torture the female? " Lena asked with a gorgeous smile as she walked the last mansion where the underground prison existed. 

---------------

A new chappp. 

8