Chapter 23: A Lustful Discussion
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despera’s memories were still coming back to her so she took a few seconds to answer. In the meantime, however, “How about, helping me find my clothes first?”  Each of her hands covered a private area after realizing that she was still naked. 

Libidine giggled amusingly with their hand in front of their mouth. “Of course, Precious.” They responded before taking a quick scan of the room. Lust’s Prince/Princess remembered every article of clothing they’d seen, and who it came off of. Not an ability exactly, but a useful skill for situations like this. 

“There’s your hoodie. Your shirt. Your shorts.” They quickly pointed in several directions as they spoke. Then they bent down and grabbed some things before coming back up. “And here is your bra, panties, and your Despond pin.” They handed all of it over to the Princess who was in a rush to take it back, especially the pin Umbra would usually reside in to rest. 

Walking away, Libidine continued, “Gather them up and follow me.” 

Despera scrambled to the areas Libidine had pointed at and scrambled to get her clothing while trying to put it on as she did. The girl refused to be naked for longer than she had to be.  

Once she was dressed, she left the room in the same direction Libidine had and hurried to catch up to them. 

While walking through the hallway, Libidine decided to continue talking. “So what is it you need, precious?” 

Despera was distracted by the succubi and incubi that crowded the halls, some were talking, most were fucking. And all were eyeing her like a piece of meat begging the wolves to take a bite. They were looks that sent shivers down the Princess’s spine, reminders of a time when they were the only looks she got. 

“Precious?” Libidine asked, snapping the girl back to her senses. “You wanted to discuss something, didn’t you?” 

In her anxiety and buried under tens of thousands of memories from her well, she had unknowingly followed the Prince/Princess of Lust into a new room. Libidine was sitting on a chair at the end of the room and right in the middle of the wall. It looked like a throne of sorts, but not nearly as lavish.  

She meant to answer the question asked to her, but she had never been in this room before and wanted to look it over before she could reply, causing her to space out again. 

The room was large, probably three stories high, almost as big as Greed Castle’s main trading room. Each wall was bookcase upon bookcase, and stacked surprisingly neatly with as many books as they could carry. 

Unexpectedly, there were quite a few demons here too, including succubi and incubi. But perhaps even more unexpected than that was that not all of them were fucking. Some were actually reading the books quietly at one of the tables around the room which was reminiscent of a library. 

Despera felt the need to ask, if only to satiate her own curiosity, but knew what she needed to do was start her discussion with Libidine.  

She turned back to them and realized that while she had been spaced out, Libidine seemed to have called over a succubus to suck their massive tool. Naturally this made it harder to concentrate so once again Despera just tried to ignore what was happening in front of her. 

The girl managed to re-focus and remember the question she had been asked. “Um, yeah. Yes, I did.” She affirmed to Libidine while trying to remember her response. “I came here to ask you some hypotheticals.” She told them, though it was just a half-truth. 

I should keep Tear’s identity, as well as my real plans, on a need-to-know basis from now on. She thought to herself. Right after, for just a few seconds, images of Buer and Veroth flashed across her mind. No more unnecessary risks. 

Despera knew that she was solely responsible for their betrayals. She was too naïve with Veroth, and too trusting of Buer. And it was due to those betrayals that she wound up in the situation she was in now, and she wouldn’t allow another one. 

“Just hypotheticals, huh?” Libidine repeated, their hand now stroking the hair of the succubus currently deepthroating them. They pressed their hand down so she’d stay with their cock likely deep down her throat, and then they looked up again and continued his thought. “Quite a long way to come for answers to hypothetical questions.”  

The Princess grew slightly more nervous. “What can I say? I’m curious.” She responded while trying to hide the anxiety she was now feeling. 

Libidine stared at her for a few seconds, only stopping when the succubus patted their thigh, signaling she wanted to come back up. Demons didn’t necessarily need to breathe, but having your mouth open so wide for so long still took its toll.  

Libidine sighed before letting go of her head, and the girl shot up and coughed only a few times. Then she started massaging her jaws to make them feel better until she could heal them later.  

Then Libidine shoved the girl away. “You’re pathetic.” He told her. “Go serve the clients and learn how to give a descent blowjob.” 

The succubus girl walked away, taking the walk of shame out the room and into the hall. 

Rubbing their temples, Libidine was enveloped in a blue light that Despera had never seen before. From within the light’s envelopment, Libidine could be seen splitting into two separate beings. 

When the separation was complete, the blue light split in half and started shrinking until it was fully absorbed back into the two Libidines. 

The Prince was still rubbing his temples while sat on the throne-like seat while the Princess was sat on the chair’s right armrest. It was subtle but Libidine F looked to be grinding on the chair slightly with a perverted look on her face. 

Now with the female Libidine back, Despera had hoped it would be easier to get the answers she needed. Libidine M wasn’t nearly as approachable, and their discussion wasn’t going great either. 

“F, I’m really pent up. Gimme head.” Libidine M said, leaning back in the seat.  

“Of course, M.” She responded with a big smile. Libidine F got off the armrest she was grinding on and stepped in front of her other half and knelt down. “Aww, poor thing.” She said, as if she thought the monster dick in front of her was cute. Her hands wrapped around it as much as they could, yet carefully so it wouldn’t be uncomfortable.  

“Don’t worry, big guy. I’m going to make you feel all better.” Her lips pressed against the underneath of it, at the base and started to slowly make a trail up the shaft while her hands moved up and down along its length. 

Fuck. Despera thought to herself. I can’t talk to her when she’s this focused on dick. 

Libidine M turned his head so he faced Despera again and his expression made it seem like he had forgotten she was in the room. “Oh, right.” He said after remembering that she was there, and why. “So what are these hypotheticals you came all this way for?” Asked, the Prince, one arm on his other half’s head as she took him deep in her mouth. His other arm was on the right armrest with his closed fist propping up his head. 

Despera pretended to clear her throat. “Right, um.” She quickly tried to remember how she was planning on phrasing her question. “I was just curious about how the human might hypothetically, be able to get back to land of the living.” This brought on a glare from Libidine M, so she added, “to stop her, of course. King Lucifer still needs to question her after all. If there is a way out, we can’t let her find it. And I thought you’d be the best majin to ask since your demons visit the human world all the time.” 

The Prince’s glare faded as he thought about it. Deciding the logic was sound enough, he figured he’d give her the real answer not that it’d change anything even if she was lying. “It’s impossible.” He answered, sternly, causing Despera to lose a bit of the hope she had started building up. And Libidine M decided to elaborate. “The way our succubi and incubi manage it is by rituals conducted by the humans already on Earth. The same is true for other demons, it’s just far more common for them to summon sex demons. However, the human isn’t a demon, and therefore cannot be summoned.” 

Unfortunately for the Princess of Despond, everything Libidine M had just said, made perfect sense that she couldn’t argue with. She looked sorrowfully at the ground, forgetting for a moment that she was supposed to act happy about Tear being stuck in Hell.  

She looked back up again with a fake smile and tried to continue her act. “Whew. That’s a relief.” The girl replied, wiping the sweat of her forehead. “Then she shouldn’t create any problems for King Lucifer.” Despera turned around, ready to walk away as she was stifling back her tears. 

“There it is again.” Libidine M said, making Despera stop in her tracks. A new bead of sweat formed on her forehead. 

“There what is?” She innocently asked, having turned back around. 

“Tell me, Princess of Despond.” Libidine M got up from the throne, pushing a now pouting Libidine F off of his dick and onto her butt. “Despera, how did you know the human was a female?” 

2