Chapter 2: AS (not) EXPECTED
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, I have always wondered what would a dying person think about, was it their regrets, family, friends, partners, or something precious?

However, I drowning in my blood, my last thoughts were ' I this great man of science and culture shall succeed!!' 

and thus I, the two teenagers died.

*fast forward sometime later* 

And so, I found myself in a pitch-black space with millions of orbs of different shapes and colors, some were colorful, some were dark, some were big others small, some were cracked and some were pale, However, all without exceptions were still without a single movement. 

so, I moved my gaze from one another, and thought to myself:' hmmmmmmmmmm is this the famed isekai'ing space, where all souls queue in line to isekai? then hello my fellow brethren.'

I added silently in my heart' hmph such lucky people.'

And so, time by time there will be a voice calling. "soul X-ven-w-ooo, soul P-in-T-o, soul ham-ta-roo ..." 

and with that voice, some soul orbs disappear, never to be seen again, probably in their road to isekai. 

*A few eternities later* with only me and 2 other soul orbs still on this batch, yet to be called, we hear some mighty existence talking.

" AH, dabelu isekaio otome gēmu ? how magnificent, I, this great goddess will take care of this case, hurry up and call the truck-Kun department to get working" 

'As expected, according to my project isekai formula, after getting hit by truck-Kun-sama you will have a high chance of getting into a fantasy world of sword and magic, however with the trending of otome gēmu,  you may be reincarnated into one, so I with the principle of being the best villain, I studied all there was to learn.'

Eehehe? with the rest of the sentence getting into my head, I realized what this grand being said, THEY Said double isekai, but WE are three souls, wait, did my unexpected hop into isekai cause a bug in the system? Truck-Kun please be responsible for my death, I have been blessed by you into isekai even if it wasn't intentional on your part.   

And so, I panicking, and if I had a body I would have sweat buckets, I tried my best to alarm this grand being of my existence and so I tried moving, however, It was very hard to do so, as if I should not have the capability to move as if I was frozen in place, however, I with my great will developed throughout my short life did not give up, as this is my dream and my last chance to achieve it, I will fight for it, and if I were to fail, then I should at least not have any regrets of not doing my best.

So I fought, these shackles chaining me, and I fought and fought for what seemed like an eternity, but at some moment I felt as if I was burning, and the more I tried to move the more the burning sensation felt real, however, it wasn't painful, rather it was as if sunbathing during a good summer day. 

Then, one moment where I felt as if I was close to my limit, and should I breach it I may sunbath, however in the center of the sun until burnt into ashes. 

and so my dear soul began cracking, but also shining in an alarming red light, however, in this vast and dark space it felt insignificant.

and so, Preparing for what felt like my true death, the end of all my existence I thought to myself ' how wonderful would it been if I succeded' and was I alive I would have cried tears of joy and disappointment.

for my lifetime of studies succeded,  but only halfway, however that may be, I at least had achieved some results. 

HOWEVER, the great kami-sama has appeared just in time to save me from my demise.

'AH there was still a chance, by the blessing of the author and plot armor kami, I have achieved the impossible!!' and so I thought, preparing myself to amaze this kami-sama and making them dote on me, I continued pushing my limits and feeling that I was just a hair away from breaking, the great being intervened.

"Ara? what do we have here? you do not belong here, as marked in my list of isekai travelers for this eon, there are only 14*1090000 

but you are not of them" 

And by closing in, I have seen the shape of this great being, It is a premium onee-san kami!!, OH all hail busty onee-sans, shall I succeed in my endeavors I shall build her a temple.

and so I with my eloquent and passionate speaking began talking about my dreams and past life: "I have a dream, a dream of being the best villain, so I dedicated most my life into searching for the isekai'ing formula, and by the age of 22 Truck-Kun has presented an opportunity for me, and I in pursuit of my dreams, chose to hike a ride with my fellow isekai'ers, forgive my selfishness."

"Hmm, young man, I admire your courage and passion, however in my world, there is no extra place for you, for that, I apologize, And by the rules of the isekai administration union, you shall be banned from isekai'ing for traspassing, Anyway, farewell." And so she said lightly.

And so I  of who thought to be my savior turned into my biggest nightmare, this busty onee-san destroyed my dream of isekai'ing. 

0