Chapter 1
4.5k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Good luck professor!” the genki, cheerful green-haired girl ran past the middle-aged teacher. Her skirt fluffed in the air, teasing the teacher with a pink panty shot.

“See you tomorrow, Aika,” the teacher as he watched the eighteen-year-old run out of the classroom and straight into the arms of her hot lesbian girlfriend. This other girl had long, straight purple hair and huge breasts that pressed against her tight, scandalous, unbuttoned school uniform’s shirt. As soon as the two girls embraced they started making out, sticking their tongues into each other’s mouths.

“Ah, to be young again,” the teacher said with a smile as he watched the hands of the lesbians slide under each other’s skirts.

The teacher would not have minded taking the two high schoolers to a sex hotel and screwing both of them with his big, hard cock, however he had a beautiful loving wife that he had plans to have sex with tonight instead.

The teacher’s wife had big mommy milkers, even though they still did not have kids. That was perhaps her best personality trait, as she was a little bit of a bitch sometimes. But the teacher did not mind as long as he got to cum on her big mommy titties.

Unfortunately, things have not been going well for the pair lately. The teacher’s wife seemed distant, often stayed at work late. And when the married couple did talk it was mostly arguing about money and how the teacher should be fulfilling his true potential and earning far more than he is now. The last time they had sex was two months ago. It was hard, rough hate sex, but it was still whole two months ago!

Maybe that’s why the teacher was thinking about his hot, legal students so much lately? It didn’t even have to be his students though. The part-time worker at the coffee shop he visits, the school’s librarian, whose giant tits eclipsed even the tits of his wife. Any hot woman would do.

“Goodbye, Mr. Hiromoto!” the class president said. Her tits were modest, but her long, straight blonde hair that reached to her butt and the kind smile of her big lips, made the teacher hard and filled his cock with desire to cum all over the class president’s lips and hair.

“See you tomorrow, Emiko,” Mr. Hiromoto parroted while he fantasized about Emiko’s lips.

But today the twenty-eight-year-olds Mr. Hiromoto’s cock would finally see action. It was his and his wife's wedding anniversary. They couldn’t possibly not have sex tonight!

The teacher packed his things and went out of the school building. He got into his aging BMW and drove off in the opposite way from home.

Mr. Hiromoto had ordered an expensive golden necklace as a present for his wife and that took him on a route he did not usually take. And when Mr. Hiromoto stopped at a red light and looked around, bored and waiting to resume his drive, he saw something he couldn’t believe. His wife! She worse a revealing blue dress that showed most of her mommy milkers that Mr. Hiromoto adored so much. And when the wind blew it raised the dress and most of her thigh skin was revealed for all also. But that was not the worst part of it!

Mr. Hiromoto’s wife had her arm around some big, fat, ugly bastards swollen arm. He was wearing a suit that barely contained his overweight propotions and he was already sweating. Mr. Hiromoto could not believe that his wife would ever come anywhere near such a sweaty, disgusting pig. And then he saw them both get into a red Ferrari.

17