Chapter – 3 (part-2)
313 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls, read the synopsis for a rough idea of the story and my thoughts on the future development of the story. 

----------------------------------------------------

The first step in manufacturing was to choose a suitable metal. Ye Zhiqiu consciously ran to pull the bellows. After all, the tens of kilograms of forging hammer were too heavy for his current small body. It was easy to move, but it was quite difficult to swing. 

The heavy responsibility of smelting using the hammer naturally fell on Tang San. 

If Tang San relied on his own strength, he was not much better than Ye Zhiqiu. But after he used the Mysterious Heaven Skill on his body, the hammer of dozens of kilograms could naturally be swung easily. 

The sound of hammers and iron hitting quickly came from this ruined house, and the sound of "clang" resounded through half of the Holy Spirit Village. 

The red iron block roasted by the hot flame was constantly deformed under Tang San's vigorous percussion, and small pieces of black impurities peeled off the surface of the iron block. 

Ye Zhiqiu and Tang San were in full swing and high spirits. The two slightly childish faces were full of sweat, but the excitement in their eyes was beyond words. 

Tang Hao did not know when, but he opened the ragged curtain again, leaned on the door frame, and started watching quietly. His black pupils seemed to had regained color at this moment, and his eyes were not as out of focus as before. 

"Ah Yin, can you see it? Our child is born with supernatural strength.." Tang Hao whispered, with a trace of gratification in his eyes. 

"Clang." 

"Clang-" 

"Clang..-" 

The beating of the hammer continued from noon to the evening before it stopped. 

"Squeak" 

The broken wooden door of Tang San's house was pushed open, and a figure staggered out of it. 

At this time, Ye Zhiqiu seemed to have just drilled out of a coal kiln, and only his eyes were the only part of his body, which was considered clean. 

In the afternoon, the various accessories of Silent Hidden Arrow were basically completed. But it would take a while to assemble, and Ye Zhiqiu won't get it until tomorrow. 

Ye Zhiqiu suppressed his excitement and staggered towards his home. He pulled the bellows all afternoon. 

'Although I am very tired today, I would have my first hidden weapon soon' thought Ye Zhiqiu who was in a good mood. He even hummed a little song on the way home... 

After a while, Ye Zhiqiu came to the door of his house, his nose shook a few times, 'Eh? There seems to be meat at night? Did dad catch a rabbit again?' 

Thinking of this, Ye Zhiqiu's belly start producing "gurgling" sounds at the right time. He wiped the saliva that was about to flow out of the corner of his mouth, Ye Zhiqiu's eyes sparkled. 

"Dad, mom. I'm back." 

Pushing the door and entering he saw both his mother and father sitting at the table. There were two dishes on the table, one of which was roasted rabbit. 

Ye Nan and Liu Qingqing were taken aback when they looked at the little black thing at the door. After carefully identifying "it", they found out that it was indeed their own son. 

Liu Qingqing got up and walked quickly towards the kitchen. 

Ye Zhiqiu didn't think much about it and thought that his mother was going to serve food. 

At this moment, only the roasted rabbit was left in his eyes. He hadn't eaten meat for several weeks, so Ye Zhiqiu went climbing a stool without any trouble. 

At this time, Liu Qingqing came back. She was holding two bamboo sticks in her hand, she handed one to Ye Zhiqiu's father, Ye Nan. The eyes of the two elders were a bit dangerous. Ye Zhiqiu, whose hands were reaching out to the vegetable bowl, glanced at this scene, and suddenly felt the Danger looming over him. 

"Mom and dad, listen to my explanation.." 

"Pa-pa... 

"Can you beat me after eating the roasted rabbit?" 

"Pa-pa  Pa-pa..." 

Tang San who was listening to the tragic howl from next door, mourned for Ye Zhiqiu for three seconds. 

---------------------------------------------------- 

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

11