Chapter – 4 (part-1)
295 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls, read the synopsis for a rough idea of the story and my thoughts on the future development of the story.

----------------------------------------------------

A day had passed since the time he was beaten by his parents. During this period, Ye Zhiqiu got his wish and got the Silent Hidden Arrow for himself.

Hidden weapons were full of mystery to Ye Zhiqiu, who had modern thinking. Ye Zhiqiu also played with it several times and became familiar with its use.

Early this morning, the village elder Jack took Tang San to Ye Zhiqiu's house. After meeting and talking with Ye's father and mother, he took Ye Zhiqiu away. Ye Zhiqiu knew that Douluo's plot began at this moment. And his way forward was about to be revealed.

With old Jack leading, Tang San and Ye Zhiqiu followed him to the Spirit Hall in the middle of the village. Naturally, this so-called Spirit Hall was merely a large log cabin, nothing more.

Because everyone had spirits, every year would have children undergoing spirit awakening. Therefore, Spirit Halls could be found everywhere on the Continent. Naturally, these were all only subsidiary halls, there was a distinct hierarchy.But in the small Holy Spirit Village, a house of this size was already very good.

In this year's Holy Spirit Village, there were nine children undergoing spirit awakening. Tang San and Ye Zhiqiu were the last to be there under the leadership of Old Jack.

In addition to the nine children who were waiting for the awakening of the spirit, such as the Tang san and Ye Zhiqiu, there was also a young man at the spirit hall.

This person appeared to be just over 20 years old, dashing eyebrows slanting above starry eyes, his facial features extremely bright and handsome. He was dressed completely in brilliant white clothes, a black cloak on his back, and right on the center of his chest, above his heart, was a palm sized 'spirit' character. This was standard attire for staff directly subordinate to Spirit Hall.

On the left side of the chest was a carved badge with three crossed long swords. It seemed like Jack knew this kind of Spirit Master well; three in quantity represented a Spirit Master of third degree, titled Spirit Grandmaster, and the long swords represented this Spirit Hall attendant was a Battle Spirit Master.

"Greetings, esteemed Battle Spirit Grandmaster, this time we will inconvenience you."

Old Jack respectfully bowed to the youngster.

The centre of the youngsters forehead betrayed an indifferent arrogance. Indifferently bowing slightly, he at last returned the greeting,

"My time is scarce, let's begin."

Old Jack said: "Very well. Children, this is a Battle Spirit Grandmaster from Nuoding City. Next, he will guide you to open yourselves to your spirit. You must cooperate well with the great teacher to conduct your spirit awakening; grandpa is looking forward to seeing who among you has the capability to become Spirit Masters."

The youngster somewhat impatiently said: "Very well, you said the same thing last year. Do you think becoming a Spirit Master is really that easy? I already passed six villages, and not one of them had a person with spirit power. They also didn't have suitable spirits."

Old Jack's eyes showed a trace of dejection, sighing, he said: "Yes, ah! Only one in very many inherit the aptitude to actually become a Spirit Master. Among us ordinary people, it is indeed most difficult."

Shaking his head, he moved away from the Spirit Hall.

The youngster's gaze fell on the nine children before him. As a Spirit Hall inspecting attendant, helping ordinary people undergo spirit awakening was his compulsory assignment, and he was long since used to it.

"Children, line up."

Towards these children, his manner was quite lukewarm.

The nine children stood in order before the youngster, Ye Zhiqiu stood at the leftmost side along with Tang San.

The youngster smiled and said: "I am called Su Yuntao, a twenty-sixth-ranked Spirit Grandmaster, and will be your guide. Now, I will have you undergo spirit awakening one by one. Remember, regardless of what happens, do not be afraid."

While speaking, Su Yuntao unfolded a bundle on a desk to one side, taking out two things from inside: six-round pitch-black stones and one sparkling blue crystal ball.

Su Yuntao placed the six black stones on the ground in the form of a hexagon, then motioned the first child on the right to stand inside.

"Don't be afraid, close your eyes and feel careful."

----------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

10