Chapter – 4 (part-2)
273 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls, read the synopsis for a rough idea of the story and my thoughts on the future development of the story.

----------------------------------------------------

While speaking, Su Yuntao's eyes suddenly lit up, and before the children's appalled eyes, he shouted in a deep voice,

"Lone Wolf Body Enhancement."

A wisp of thin blue-green light rose from between his eyebrows, following straight up, entering into the hair knot. Su Yuntao's hair was originally black, but just after that blue-green light poured in, it had turned grey in a flash. Furthermore, it quickly grew longer, and similarly colored fur appeared on both his uncovered hands. At the same time, his body also seemed to expand a great deal compared to before, his whole body swelling with muscle.

The Spirit Hall attire had very good elasticity; it actually didn't rip when filling to the point of bursting because of his body growing large. Su Yuntao's eyes had already changed to a faint green color. Sharp claws stretched out from the ten fingers on both hands, glimmering coolly with a dazzling gleam. Two concentric halos of light shone brightly up from underfoot, constantly moving from underfoot to the crown of his head. Among them one was white, the other one was yellow. Exceedingly strange.

The boy he told to stand among the black stones, with eyes staring at Su Yuntao's body-transforming, suddenly shouted,

"Aaaaah~~~~~~", and was about to run away from fear.

The fresh green radiance in Su Yuntao's eyes was truly frightening. Catching hold of that child, he said: "Don't move. I said not to be afraid. This is my spirit, Lone Wolf. If one of you is capable of becoming a spirit master in the future, they will also be able to employ similar abilities."

Ye Zhiqiu looked at the scene in front of him curiously, 'Is this what the animal spirit looks like after possessing it? Looks a lot uglier, but the wolf-shaped phantom behind him is quite amazing.' If you awaken a dragon-like martial spirit and a dragon entrenched behind you, wouldn't it look cool? Ye Zhiqiu began to look forward to his martial spirit awakening. Even forgetting about the worry of not being able to practice without soul power.

As Su Yuntao clapped both hands together, at lightning speed, six faint green lights poured into the black stones on the ground. At once, a layer of golden misty light released from the stones and rose.

For some reason, as the previously noisily crying child was enveloped in the faint golden light, he immediately became quiet, just somewhat dully standing there. Every speck of the golden light came fluttering up from the black stones, further entering the body of the boy.

The boy's body began to lightly tremble, not knowing whether to shout or remain quiet.

"Extend your right hand."

Su Yuntao's two moss green eyes stared fixedly at the boy, majestically commanding.

The boy extended his right hand with a start, then paused. All the light specks surged out, instantly a sickle appeared in his hand. It would appear, that sickle wasn't any trick of the light, and rather it truly existed.

Su Yuntao creased his brow, "It's a Tool Spirit. Can a sickle be regarded as a weapon? It ought to with effort."

The golden light gradually disappeared. The boy, somewhat amazed, looked at the not particularly small sickle in his hand, rather at a loss.

Su Yuntao said: "Your spirit is Sickle, a Tool Spirit. Come, let me test if you have spirit power. If you possess spirit power, even a tool spirit can undergo Battle Spirit Cultivation. After all, a sickle certainly has potential for attack."

"Great-, great teacher, what should I do?" The boy timidly asked.

Su Yuntao coolly said: "Intentionally recall your spirit. From now try to remember the time you employed it and use that thought to call it out."

The boy tried a long time, just to recall the sickle. Su Yuntao's hands held the blue crystal ball in front of him, motioning him to place his right hand on it.

The boy's immature little hand and Su Yuntao's wolf claws above and below the crystal ball respectively, there was a clear contrast.

A moment later, Su Yuntao somewhat dejectedly said: "No spirit power. You can't become a Spirit Master. For now, step aside."

Similar scenes continued to play out, and one after another five children had their spirits awakened. Their spirits were all a few pickaxes, sickles, and such farm tools. In succession, no Beast Spirit appeared, and as for spirit power, all were judged by Su Yuntao to be 'nil'.

"Next..." Su Yuntao whispered.

Tang San stepped up.

"Hah"

The golden light of Tang San's spirit when he awakened was much stronger than that of other children, which made Su Yuntao's eyes brighten. This kid seemed pretty good. However, when he saw the blue silver grass emerging from Tang San's right hand, his face instantly turned black.

Blue silver grass, It was a trash spirit. This kind of Spirit was completely useless.

----------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

11