Chapter 05 – Cheats may be late, But they are always present (part-1)
297 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls, read the synopsis for a rough idea of the story and my thoughts on the future development of the story.

----------------------------------------------------

The previously great quantity of golden flecks of light that appeared, at first gave him a lot of expectations, but when finally unexpectedly it was merely blue silver grass, the sense of disparity caused Su Yuntao to feel somewhat in a bad mood.

"Uncle, you still have not let me undergo a spirit power test, right."

Tang San saw Su Yuntao already wanted to test Ye Zhiqiu so he hurriedly reminded him.

Su Yuntao said without looking back: "No need to test. For this useless spirit, I still have to see one instance where spirit power appeared."

"Let me give it a try, uncle." Tang San persistently said.

Su Yuntao was dumbfounded all of a sudden, turning around, to Tang San's calm and rather steadfast gaze. In his heart musing, this child was seemingly out of the ordinary.

"Very well."

Trying once could not waste much time. While speaking, he handed over the blue crystal ball to Tang San.

Suddenly, the blue crystal ball in his hand began to shine, dazzling blue light starting from a point spread in a flash. In an eye blink, this crystal ball looked just like it was a resplendent gem giving off sparkling luminescence. A cool blue flare showed, unspeakably moving.

In accordance with the traditional test, as long as the crystal ball gave some response, even a single trace of radiance, it would prove by a test that spirit power existed, and at present, the blue crystal ball radiated such dazzling radiance that there was only one explanation.

"Heavens, it actually is innate full spirit power."

Blue-green light released again from Su Yuntao's body, and the crystal ball shot out from Tang San's palm. At this moment, he saw before his eyes this boy's gaze had already become completely different. It seemingly resembled the appearance of a monster.

Tang San naturally also noticed that his situation was different from the other children's test. Feeling uncertain, he asked: "Uncle, what is innate full spirit power?"

Su Yuntao started telling Tank San about innate full spirit power.

Ye Zhiqiu knew the development of the plot, so he didn't feel much, just a little envy. His attention was more focused on Tang San's clenched left hand. It should be the Clear Sky Hammer, right? The Clear Sky Hammer was also known as the strongest Tool Spirit in the Douluo Continent.

After that Tang San nodded his head to express understanding, he then walked out of the six-pointed star array thoughtfully, stood beside Ye Zhiqiu, and fell silent, not showing what he was thinking.

Ye Zhiqiu was also excited, as finally, it was his turn to awaken his martial spirit.

He stepped forward in two steps and stood in the six-pointed star array.

Looking at Ye Zhiqiu who was still there, Su Yuntao smiled and cheered up. Green lights were shot into the black stones on the ground. In the six-pointed star array composed of black stones, golden lights shone more dazzlingly than when Tang San awakened his spirit. The room was covered in Golden light.

Su Yuntao was agitated, and also hopeful. Ye Zhiqiu was equally excited, It had a very big reaction, his Martial spirit must be strong.

But first of all, Where was the Martial Spirit?

Ye Zhiqiu stared at his empty right hand for a moment, why was there nothing???

Su Yuntao was also a little dazed, what about Spirit? Where was the spirit? Such a bright awakening, His Martial Spirit must be extraordinary, but where was the Martial Spirit now?

Where did the spirit go? 

Su Yuntao lowered his head to think.

Everyone in the Douluo Continent had a martial spirit. This was common sense. He had never heard of a person without a Martial spirit. If It was not on the right hand then it might be on the left? After all, some people were very special, it might be a mutant martial Spirit. Thinking of this, Su Yuntao's eyes lit up.

"Try raising your left hand.." Su Yuntao said tentatively.

Ye Zhiqiu raised his left hand in a daze, and after a while, there was still nothing.

Now, Ye Zhiqiu, Su Yuntao, Tang San, and even the other children were stunned.

What's the situation? Where was the Martial Spirit?

----------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

11