Chapter 05 – Cheats may be late, But they are always present (part-2)
285 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pls, read the synopsis for a rough idea of the story and my thoughts on the future development of the story.

----------------------------------------------------

After Su Yuntao was silent for a long time, he finally suffocated a sentence: "No Martial Spirit, You don't have any Martial spirit..."

After finished speaking, he planned to pack things up. Su Yuntao secretly cursed in his heart, he was unlucky as hell. Today he finally came across someone with an innate soul-power but that person had a waste martial Spirit. The other one was even more outrageous. The Martial Spirit Awakening was so grand, but there was no Martial Spirit? This really made his little heart twist and turn, and he was speechless.

'I think today my luck is very bad' Su Yuntao thought.

Su Yuntao just wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. It was too disturbing.

Ye Zhiqiu saw that the person from the spirit hall was planning to pack his things and leave.

He panicked, " Senior, I haven't even tested the spirit power yet, At least let me test my spirit power."

"You don't have any martial spirit, how could you have spirit power, you are basically useless." Su Yuntao packed up his things and said without raising his head.

Ye Zhiqiu said unwillingly: "Maybe my martial spirit is the power of space or something. Senior, have you ever seen anyone in Douluo Continent who does not have a martial spirit? Just let me test my spirit power."

Su Yuntao stopped packing his things, and then seriously thought about it. He took the crystal ball out and put it in front of Ye Zhiqiu.

Thinking about it carefully, he felt that what Ye Zhiqiu said also made sense. And it was just a test of spirit power, it won't take long.

Looking at the blue crystal ball in front of him, Ye Zhiqiu was nervous and slowly put his hand on it. The dazzling blue light bursts out of the crystal ball instantly, like ocean waves tumbling, and successive waves of blue light were uninterrupted, and constantly gushed out of the crystal ball.

It completely covered the room with blue light which made people feel like they had stepped into a dreamy world. Everyone closed their eyes tightly because of the blue light. A few children closed their eyes slowly, and tears could be seen in their eyes because of the brightness of the light.

[Spirit awakens, eyes martial spirit, innately full of spirit power 20. The Naruto Negative Emotional God System began to bind with the host. Loading..

1%..

5%..

10%.

....

....]

Listening to the prompt sound in his mind, Ye Zhiqiu was startled and then overjoyed.

After six years, Ye Zhiqiu's golden finger had finally arrived. Sure enough, cheats may be late, but they would never be absent!

"Crack.." There was a cracking sound.

Ye Zhiqiu felt the crystal ball in his hand crack, and he quickly pulled his hand back. The blue light dissipated when Ye Zhiqiu pulled his hand as if it had never appeared before.

The difference was that Ye Zhiqiu's dark black pupils had now turned into a faint scarlet. Looking closely, there was also a small tomoe slowly turning in the iris, which looked a little strange.

[T/N: Yup it's a saringan]

This scene was so conspicuous, the scarlet pupils could basically be seen clearly by anyone who was not blind.

Su Yuntao was a little excited and roared inside. 'My god, it is innately full soul power, and it is also a mutated martial spirit.'

[T/N: Su Yuntao thought that our MC has 10 spirit power. Well as we all know that only a single person was known to have a innate soul-power of 20 so it seems reasonable that he doesn't think about it , as it will be close to impossible]

Different from Tang San's waste martial spirit, this martial spirit was very special. It had obviously not appeared in Douluo Continent. Judging from the strength of spirit power it had it should have mutated in a good direction. With a little training, Ye Zhiqiu could be regarded as a genius. He almost gave up on this genius.

Thinking of this, Su Yuntao just wanted to slap himself a few times.

Su Yuntao squatted down, put his hands on Ye Zhiqiu's shoulders, and asked softly: "My child, what is your name?"

"My name is Ye Zhiqiu."

Ye Zhiqiu was a little flustered, this guy seemed to want to recruit him into the Spirit Hall. Then should he enter or not?

Su Yuntao chuckled lightly and said, "Ye Zhiqiu? Good name, are you interested in joining the Spirit Hall? We will give you the best resources and the best practice environment. This is unmatched by any other colleges."

Su Yuntao's expression was serious and sincere.He believed that as long as he brought this child back, Spirit hall would definitely focus on this child's training.

The rest of the children were all envious at the moment, as Ye Zhiqiu was being recruited directly by someone from the Spirit Hall.

Tang San was also relieved to see this scene.

----------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

14