Chapter 06 – Naruto System,Six years agreement (part-1)
281 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Plz, don't forget to review the book and add it to your library. Your support is my motivation.

--------------------------------------------------

Ye Zhiqiu was a bit tangled. He was considering whether to join the Spirit Hall.

He knew the benefits of joining the Spirit Hall, but he also knew that he might come in surveillance of the higher-ups due to his unique martial spirit. He knew that he could join the spirit hall with his own will but he would not be able to leave until he had absolute power or he became a fugitive as he know that the spirit hall would continue to send spirit masters after him.

He also did not know much about his system at the present moment, so it would also be a gamble. If he chose to join the Spirit Hall, he might have to fight Xiao San and the others in the later stage. This was something Ye Zhiqiu didn't want to face. After all, he had a good relationship with Tang San. But if Ye Zhiqiu refused directly, Shu Yuntao would not agree easily, right?

Ye Zhiqiu neither wanted to stand against Tang San nor did he want to be an enemy of the Spirit Hall. In this life, his life was harmonious and his parents were still alive, so he was really afraid that Spirit Hall might target his family. If possible, Ye Zhiqiu just wanted to be neutral between the two and take advantage of both sides.

"Senior, if I join the Spirit Hall, can I still come out to play every day?" Ye Zhiqiu asked with a naive look.

He had a childish little face with this tone, which was very deceptive.

Su Yuntao was startled, play? Was cultivation not enough time consuming and you want to play.

"I'm afraid this won't work. The Spirit Hall has its rules. Except for returning home once a year during holidays, you have to practice in the academy for the rest of the time." Su Yuntao shook his head and said.

"Ah? That's it..." Ye Zhiqiu showed a disappointed expression, "Then...then I don't want to go now, can I go again when I grow up..."

The corners of Su Yuntao's mouth twitched, this little kid was difficult to handle. To play, he didn't even want to join the Spirit Hall, Could you even understand what spirit hall is?

Besides, what can Su Yantao do if he didn't come to the spirit hall with him? No, He had to take away this little kid, he couldn't let those bad colleges teach this good seed...

Since this little kid was ignorant, he can only talk to the kid's parents... Su Yuntao thought secretly. So, he stop persuading Ye Zhiqiu and after packing up his things, he went out to find old Jack.

Ye Zhiqiu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Su Yuntao walking out without looking back. He thought Su Yantao had finally given up.

The awakening of the martial spirit had ended, and many children began to return to their homes one after another.

Halfway, Tang San leaned over, "Zhiqiu, why didn't you join the Spirit Hall? That innocent expression is not like you." Tang San had spent his childhood with him so he could easily see through everything.

Ye Zhiqiu rolled his eyes and replied: "If I don't want to join, naturally there is a reason for it, you are a kid you won't understand..."

Tang San:? ??

'I, a person who had lived in my previous life for nearly 30 years, was despised by a six-year-old kid today?' thought Tang San.

[From Tang San's negative emotion value +69...]

Ye Zhiqiu's footsteps halted, huh? Only then did he remember that he seemed to have a system, and all the prompts came. At this time, it should have been loaded, right?

Quickly he sank into his mind and started checking.

[Naruto.....

----------------------------------------------------

This book is also available on webnovel app and there it is much ahead of here. So if you want to read the next chapters faster you can go there.

Link :- http://wbnv.in/a/e0gTurM

12